+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network

Aoj

Jan 6, 2015
PPLE IN THE FORUM,
Thanks to everyone for the maximum support on this forum. I got my PPR & ROPR Fee request mail from AVO Ghana and I have replied this week, expecting pick up mail from AVO. Special thanks to Pipis Husband, tbaba and Neyobash, to mention but few.I want to give all glory to God for the bringing me this far. God will speed up the process for others waiting for one update or the other. IT WILL END IN PRAISE IN JN. That's our mutual anthem and it wl come to past for everyone, I DECREE! So grateful to God.

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
Aoj said:
PPLE IN THE FORUM,
Thanks to everyone for the maximum support on this forum. I got my PPR & ROPR Fee request mail from AVO Ghana and I have replied this week, expecting pick up mail from AVO. Special thanks to Pipis Husband, tbaba and Neyobash, to mention but few.I want to give all glory to God for the bringing me this far. God will speed up the process for others waiting for one update or the other. IT WILL END IN PRAISE IN JN. That's our mutual anthem and it wl come to past for everyone, I DECREE! So grateful to God.
congrats on your PPR

Aoj

Jan 6, 2015
.....BUT I NEED ADVISE FROM THE FORUM ON WHICH CITY TO LAND OR SETTLE IN? (ESPECIALLY FROM THOSE OF US WHO HAVE LANDED IN CANADA AND VAST ABOUT CANADA GENERALLY).

MY PROFILE: CIVIL ENGINEERING - B.ENG(NSUKKA); MSC CIVIL (UNILAG) WITH PROJ MGT BIAS (PMP); PROFESSIONAL/WORK EXPERIENCE: PROJECT MGT IN TELECOM INDUSTRY
WIFE PROFILE:HOSPITALITY MGT - HND(LASPOTEC); PGD(EDUCATION); PROFESSIONAL/WORK EXPERIENCE: MEDICAL RESEARCH WORK -OVER 5 YRS.

DEAR WISE PPLE IN THE FORUM, I HAVE JUST BEEN LUCKY EXPECTING CANADIAN VISA. I DONT WANT TO WASTE THIS OPPORTUNITY, KINDLY GIVE ME YR WISE OPINIONS, LINKS & ADVICES ON WHICH PROVINCE OR CITY IN CANADA IS VIABLE FOR ME TO LAND. I HAVE NO IDEA. .....PLS, PLS,

THE GOOD PPLE IN THE HOUSE (PIPIS HUSBAND & OTHER WISE MEN), I VE ALWAYS TRUST YOUR VIEWS & JUDGEMENTS......I AM WAITING.

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations Sainteben, omolara.ayanda seunkija and DjDy, on the successful completion of your processing, wishing you success as you move the ministry forward to the maple leaf country. :D :D

Sainteben said:
I want to say a very big thank You to almighty God and to the wonderful family on this forum.I am indeed lucky to have been part of this wonderful family.If only naija was like this,there would have been much progress.To the glory of God we got our visas and CoPR yesterday in the afternoon.Neyobash??????always delivers! "Egba ni mi, egba le mi"...thank u bro, pipis husband and everyone.....Thank you

omolara.ayanda said:
And finally our pickup mail landed. We sent it 8th of April, received on the 12th. All the glory belongs to God. I pray for speedy processing of those awaiting one update or the other from AVO in Jesus precious name. Neyobash here I come!

seunkija said:
Finally got my pick up mail. thanks to everyone on this forum. Pipis Husband, tbaba and neyobash to mention the least. i was chatting with tbaba this afternoon expressing my fear over the delay and he told me to be patient till next week before raising CSE. I want to give all glory to God for the bringing me this far. God will speed up the process for others waiting for one update or the other.

So grateful to God.

To the glory of Almighty Allah, I received the visas and coprs of my spouse and I at exactly 8.38am today (20/4/2016) after 532days or 12768hours or 766080minutes or 45964800seconds since the day I first sent my application. What a great feeling guys!!!! Grin Grin Grin
I wish to express my profound gratitude to everyone in the forum that helped me along the way eg raising CSE about inclusion of my spouse and other tips too numerous to mention.
Thank you PH for being a shining light in the murky waters of canadian application processing. Without this forum, I would be lost at sea.
For all peeps awaiting updates, It will start raining blessings of MRs and PPRs for you all.
From Vancouver to Toronto, we shall achieve greatness and come back home to help our motherland.
God bless Canada. God bless Nigeria.
I remain humble
DjDy

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations Aoj, it will end in praise.

Aoj said:
PPLE IN THE FORUM,

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Hi Aoj, nobody can help you with that decision, it is something that you and your family will have to decide on your own. Most times, people move to different Provinces because of this 3 major reason:

1. Family/ Friends (for support)
2. Job market
3. Weather

I do hope you had the opportunity to attend the CIIP/COA orientation program if you didn't kindly do yourself some good and register today, as that is a rich source of the information you are asking and also you can look up labour market trends in you employment sector on Job bank to see which province has the most demand for professionals in your area of expertise, see this link: http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/LMI_bulletin.do

However if Ontario has been you province of choice, but you are seeking a second opinion, I'll ask you to research this link: http://settlement.org/o2o/. you can also register on this site for more help with orientation to Ontario: http://settlementonlineprearrival.ca/

Cheers

Aoj said:
.....BUT I NEED ADVISE FROM THE FORUM ON WHICH CITY TO LAND OR SETTLE IN? (ESPECIALLY FROM THOSE OF US WHO HAVE LANDED IN CANADA AND VAST ABOUT CANADA GENERALLY).

MY PROFILE: CIVIL ENGINEERING - B.ENG(NSUKKA); MSC CIVIL (UNILAG) WITH PROJ MGT BIAS (PMP); PROFESSIONAL/WORK EXPERIENCE: PROJECT MGT IN TELECOM INDUSTRY
WIFE PROFILE:HOSPITALITY MGT - HND(LASPOTEC); PGD(EDUCATION); PROFESSIONAL/WORK EXPERIENCE: MEDICAL RESEARCH WORK -OVER 5 YRS.

DEAR WISE PPLE IN THE FORUM, I HAVE JUST BEEN LUCKY EXPECTING CANADIAN VISA. I DONT WANT TO WASTE THIS OPPORTUNITY, KINDLY GIVE ME YR WISE OPINIONS, LINKS & ADVICES ON WHICH PROVINCE OR CITY IN CANADA IS VIABLE FOR ME TO LAND. I HAVE NO IDEA. .....PLS, PLS,

THE GOOD PPLE IN THE HOUSE (PIPIS HUSBAND & OTHER WISE MEN), I VE ALWAYS TRUST YOUR VIEWS & JUDGEMENTS......I AM WAITING.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Aoj said:

Big congrats to you on the journey so far, more blessings are coming. Permit to add to what Ed has shared above;

Everywhere in Canada is good to settle without exception. The key to where to go is where you can find work. A very simple way to determine this is to check the online job sites like indeed.ca, eluta.ca, LinkedIn, Workopolis, monster.ca etc and review the verious vacancies for your field and where they predominantly occur. Nobody else but your self can tell which job is a fit for you given your own job experience and the requirements of various jobs. The cities where you see a large concentration of vacancies for your field are good prospects for you to land. But you have to be very prepared and realistic in your job search as you are first of all, a new comer with no Canadian experience. You may not always find it easy getting interviews to jobs that are close to your curent level but the goal is to get into your industry first and then water can always find its level inside oil. Having a relative or friend here is also a plus but should not be the final determinant as after you land, everybody has their life to live and you will more or less make your destiny yourself. Some people have nobody here, they just pick a location that has relative economic prosperity and come to fight for their share. God will make the rest of the battle His own battle for you, hope this helps :)

Ebe

Star Member
Sep 7, 2015
Ibadan
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/12/2014
Doc's Request.
sent all requested document
Nomination.....
11/03/2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
waiting
Pipis husband I PMed u.

Easyjay

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-16-2014
Nomination.....
10-23-2014
AOR Received.
11-18-2015
IELTS Request
INCLUDED FROM INCEPTION
File Transfer...
01-28-2015
Med's Request
07-30-2015
Med's Done....
08-10-2015
Interview........
NIL
Passport Req..
03-04-2016, PP sent 16-03-16 requested for clarification on account statement 30-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2016
LANDED..........
JULY 2016
Dear wonderful forum family members Congratulations to all with d latest positive updates viz : Saint even, Omolara, Djdy etc
For all of us dat are still expecting one form of update or the other though today seem to be so quiet
Don't U worry today's quietness is a preparation for the forthcoming heavy downpour of updates tomorrow. I HEREBY DECLARE A SUPERNATURAL RELEASE OF YOUR EXPECTATIONS RECEIVE IT NOW.
Oyah shout AMEN!!!!!! Like thunder.

Amen!!! Firrrrrrreeeeeeeee!

Aoj

Jan 6, 2015
Pipis Husband said:
Big congrats to you on the journey so far, more blessings are coming. Permit to add to what Ed has shared above;

Everywhere in Canada is good to settle without exception. The key to where to go is where you can find work. A very simple way to determine this is to check the online job sites like indeed.ca, eluta.ca, LinkedIn, Workopolis, monster.ca etc and review the verious vacancies for your field and where they predominantly occur. Nobody else but your self can tell which job is a fit for you given your own job experience and the requirements of various jobs. The cities where you see a large concentration of vacancies for your field are good prospects for you to land. But you have to be very prepared and realistic in your job search as you are first of all, a new comer with no Canadian experience. You may not always find it easy getting interviews to jobs that are close to your curent level but the goal is to get into your industry first and then water can always find its level inside oil. Having a relative or friend here is also a plus but should not be the final determinant as after you land, everybody has their life to live and you will more or less make your destiny yourself. Some people have nobody here, they just pick a location that has relative economic prosperity and come to fight for their share. God will make the rest of the battle His own battle for you, hope this helps :)

DEAR PIPIS/ ED-B-GOOD,
THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE VITAL INSIGHTS. I WILL EXPLOITS ALL THE LINKS. THANKS A LOT.

Aoj

Jan 6, 2015
Aoj said:
DEAR PIPIS/ ED-B-GOOD,
THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE VITAL INSIGHTS. I WILL EXPLOITS ALL THE LINKS. THANKS A LOT.

DEAR LOLESKY baba (kiki ogbon ati Oye), NEYOBASH baba,

Your excellencies. U GUYS ARE WONDERFUL. I APPRECIATE ALL YOUR PERSONAL EFFORTS FOR GOD TO HAVE TAKEN ME THIS FAR. GOD HAS SIMPLY POSITIONED U GREAT GUYS FOR ME. I DOFF MY CAP! MORE POWER TO YR ELBOW. YOURS TOO WILL SURELY END IN PRAISE, VERY SOON.

Flosure

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
25/11/2014
AOR Received.
25/11/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
12/06/2015 and 28/10/2015
Med's Done....
05/11/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
13/04/2016
LANDED..........
04/08/2016
Aoj said:
PPLE IN THE FORUM,
Glory be to God Aoj. It has truly ended in praise to the glory of God.

I pray this morning that the hand of God Almighty will move on behalf of everyone on this forum and everyone will receive positive updates from AVO in Jesus name. I also pray against all forms of delay or distortion over our applications. Heavens are opened over everyone in Jesus name.

Lolesky

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 Oct. 2014
Nomination.....
04-02-2014
Interview........
9th March, 2016
Aoj said:
DEAR LOLESKY baba (kiki ogbon ati Oye), NEYOBASH baba,

Your excellencies. U GUYS ARE WONDERFUL. I APPRECIATE ALL YOUR PERSONAL EFFORTS FOR GOD TO HAVE TAKEN ME THIS FAR. GOD HAS SIMPLY POSITIONED U GREAT GUYS FOR ME. I DOFF MY CAP! MORE POWER TO YR ELBOW. YOURS TOO WILL SURELY END IN PRAISE, VERY SOON.

AoJ, to God be the glory, I rejoice with you and family. The remain journey will be smooth and your worries shall receive God's attention as before.

Emmashin

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2015
Nomination.....
23-12-2015
BigDon said:
Bro,i guess you are an EE applicant.EE processing is paperless application unlike FSW 2014.If you an EE applicant,you do not have to send your documents via courier to AVO.You have to upload it in your MYCIC account same way you uploaded other documents when you applied. Just go to your mycic account,click on 'view my submitted application' follow through until you get to documents you uploaded when you applied,you wil see another upload field through which you can upload requested documents.CIC always give a new upload field on your MYCIC account when additional documents are requested and you are mandated to upload those documents on your MYCIC account. All the best.
Thank you BigDon.........I checked MyCIC account and there was no such placeholder there. I eventually had to call CIC and I was told to use the webnote method on their website to transmit the documents. So that was the way I used to send the documents.