Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2014
Doc's Request.
02-07-2015 (received by AVO on 27-07-2015)
Nomination.....
02-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2016
LANDED..........
07 May 2016
Takeit said:
Hello thorndike4u/Markdoff,

infact if visa is 1 yr after medicals, we are really in a tight corner (shoki).
Airline fares are sky rocketing, and having to plan under a short period..
Walahi. No be say you talk. But we go manage the visa like that at this stage we deh so. Hehehe

jjalex

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
DD cashed on 23-01-2015/ Processing Started 23-01-2015
File Transfer...
10-02-2015
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
18-08-2015
thorndike4u said:
Yes o. I believe. I don console myself sotay, I get to begin laff make man no go get BP. Let's take it easy. Though it tarry, it will surely come
I will say yes Sir, but my medicals was in August, I have been feeling lonely, person BP just dey go up, It's not easy seeing people that did medicals after you get PPR, u will start to wonder why you have not receive an update, but one has to take things easy, it will end in praise for Us IJN.

Once again let me use dis opportunity to Congratulate everyone with Updates, My brother Tbaba U have been very supportive of dis forum, God bless U.

Hopefully next week will bring the rest of US good tidings and we will have course to smile.

Good night and enjoy the holiday.

ShollyPee

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Nov 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Additional Doc Request; POF 13 Aug 2015
File Transfer...
04 Feb 2015
Med's Request
19 August 2015
Med's Done....
31 August 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03 March 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 March 2016
To God be the glory, great things he has done. IT HAS INDEED ENDED IN PRAISE. We received our VISA and COPR Documents today from UPS. I want to thank God for the beginning of this journey and where he has brought us to. I also want to thank Pipis Husband for this FSWP 2014 forum and despite the fact that he is no longer in Naija, he still finds time to respond to us. God bless you and your family. To NEYOBASH, my person, this guy is such a wonderful person, he really helped me with my documents and he always gave feedback as at when due, your prayers shall be answered soonest and we shall rejoice with u. For your PPR Pls just use UPS, their customer service is excellent and on point.

Congrats to tbaba, silverblade, sotaj and all others that i did not mention on their updates
@ thorndike, oluwa is involved. it must surely end in praise for you.

To everyone in this forum that remain, God will perfect all that conerns you. REMEMBER GOD IS TOO FAITHFUL TO FAIL,HE IS DEPENDABLE AND HE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH.

And to my personal person@babybal. We don congratulate ourselves tire today lol......

Cheers. I remain loyal...

Shollypee in the BUILDING........

thorndike4u

Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
02-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2016
LANDED..........
07 May 2016
ShollyPee said:
To God be the glory, great things he has done. IT HAS INDEED ENDED IN PRAISE. We received our VISA and COPR Documents today from UPS. I want to thank God for the beginning of this journey and where he has brought us to. I also want to thank Pipis Husband for this FSWP 2014 forum and despite the fact that he is no longer in Naija, he still finds time to respond to us. God bless you and your family. To NEYOBASH, my person, this guy is such a wonderful person, he really helped me with my documents and he always gave feedback as at when due, your prayers shall be answered soonest and we shall rejoice with u. For your PPR Pls just use UPS, their customer service is excellent and on point.

Congrats to tbaba, silverblade, sotaj and all others that i did not mention on their updates

To everyone in this forum that remain, God will perfect all that conerns you. REMEMBER GOD IS TOO FAITHFUL TO FAIL,HE IS DEPENDABLE AND HE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH.

And to my personal person@babybal. We don congratulate ourselves tire today lol......

Shollay. Permit me to call you that, hehe. You are just too much. Congrats on your Visas and COPR. It has indeed ended in praise.
As far as Oluwa is involved in the matter, I believe. It will end in praise for me and all others waiting.

thorndike4u

Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
02-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2016
LANDED..........
07 May 2016
jjalex said:
I will say yes Sir, but my medicals was in August, I have been feeling lonely, person BP just dey go up, It's not easy seeing people that did medicals after you get PPR, u will start to wonder why you have not receive an update, but one has to take things easy, it will end in praise for Us IJN.

Once again let me use dis opportunity to Congratulate everyone with Updates, My brother Tbaba U have been very supportive of dis forum, God bless U.

Hopefully next week will bring the rest of US good tidings and we will have course to smile.

Good night and enjoy the holiday.
Amen

Tario...34

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/12/2014
File Transfer...
17/03/15
Med's Request
Waiting patiently....
A very big congratulations to every one with positive updates!....... Babybal,Tbaba,Shollypee,Sainteben etc too numerous to mention. It has indeed ended in Praise.

As for the great MR waiting Canadians, seat back fasten your seatbelts as our turn is coming with full speed no man can stop it! Let's not grow weary or dismayed.

As for our senior citizens still awaiting PPR.... In less than two weeks You all will get IJN. Amen. Insha Allah. So worry not.

Have a lovely Easter celebration great people. It may be the last one in Nigeria for a while. Glory be to God.

djdy

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 12, 2014
Med's Request
August 4, 2015
Med's Done....
August 6, 2015
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
29/2/2016 ; resent 16/3/2016
VISA ISSUED...
20/4/2016
Congrats tbaba. Barakallahufih. May this bring u glad tidings for u and your family
Congrats silver blade and others on their various milestones achieved.
As for my Christian brethren and sisthren, happy Easter holidays ahead!!!

tbaba said:
To Almighty Allah be the glory, pick up mail arrived at exactly 3.37pm today.
All praise be to him.
To all those waiting, it will not be long we will rejoice with you all

fisobzy01

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-14
Doc's Request.
all documents sent with application
Nomination.....
PER 24-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
in view
Lighton said:
Congrats Silverblade and to all those with one update or the other. I pray the rain of MRs start pouring on us IJN. It will end in praise for all of us IJN.
NOC mate alert!!! Lol.. best of luck mate ;D ;D ;D

fisobzy01

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-14
Doc's Request.
all documents sent with application
Nomination.....
PER 24-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
in view
Mehn!! FSWP 2014!!! It will test your patience!

Never has my patience been tested this way.

Anywayz, I'm dead it's gonna be good in d end, so ma people, look straight ahead!

neyobash14

Dec 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
11-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
BabyBal said:
We received our passports with visas and COPRs today... Thanks to PH for establishing this forum and keeping it going; we fired our consultant once we discovered the forum :D. To everyone who has helped answer another's question, helped allay another's fears, encouraged another, or just brightened up the atmosphere, a very big thank you. And to our UPS in-house person who has helped smoothen the end-game processes, your basket of blessings shall forever runneth over, amen! None of us shall be left behind, and we shall continue to provide each other support and encouragement as we embark on the settling phase.

Anyone who has not signed up for a pre-arrival orientation session, I beg you to do so - the odu and support provided is immense! There are different programs; the one we participated in is CIIP: www.newcomersuccess.ca, and we are very happy with the connections that have already been made on our behalf - there's a lot to do, but we now know exactly what the path looks like.
Congrat babybal

neyobash14

Dec 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
11-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
ShollyPee said:

Congrats sis..

fresh boy

Mar 3, 2016
warri
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
Nomination.....
03-03-2015
ShollyPee said:

Congrats. Its all ending with praise.

PrinceNero

Mar 24, 2016
Hello All

I have been monitoring this forum for quite awhile but decided to register today. Its a wonderful family and kudos to Pipis Husband for setting it up. Congratulations to evryone with positive updates. The wait is frustrating but I believe na smiling tinz go end all.

To my fellow MR expectants....lets keep d faith!
To PPR expectants.........u shall testify soon
To dose with COPR.........oya go succeed for maple land
To our landed seniors...Thanks for your support

Enjoy the break all!!

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
PrinceNero said:
Hello All

I have been monitoring this forum for quite awhile but decided to register today. Its a wonderful family and kudos to Pipis Husband for setting it up. Congratulations to evryone with positive updates. The wait is frustrating but I believe na smiling tinz go end all.

To my fellow MR expectants....lets keep d faith!
To PPR expectants.........u shall testify soon
To dose with COPR.........oya go succeed for maple land
To our landed seniors...Thanks for your support

Enjoy the break all!!
welcome princenero, kindly fill your details in the spreadsheet below

Silverblade

Nov 26, 2014
Calgary, Nigeria
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b]Accra[/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=purple][b]1224[/b][/color]
App. Filed.......
[color=purple][b]25:11:2014[/b][/color]
Nomination.....
[color=purple][b]CC: 20:01:2015[/b][/color]
AOR Received.
[color=purple][b]PER: 12:02:2015[/b][/color]
IELTS Request
[color=purple][b]Submitted[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]08:09:2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]14:09:2015[/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=purple][b]NA[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=purple][b]24:03:2016[/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=purple][b]07:04:2016[/b][/color]
LANDED..........
[color=purple][b]03:09:2016[/b][/color]
Congratulations ShollyPee, It has ended in praise oh! God has done it for U oh, may His name be praised.

ShollyPee said: