not applicable
Med's Request
17-02-2016
Med's Done....
17-02-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15-06-2016,Application Approved and Closed July1, 2016.
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2016
LANDED..........
sept 2016 by his grace
Hi all, my Hep B viral load as at Mid last year was 30,000ml, I did scan, liver function test and all came normal, my doc placed me on zeffix once daily and livolin, and I have been using it since 2monthsnow, want to ask is a viral load of 30,000 bad?. My spouse doesn't have. Now here is the dilemma, we got ITA in Dec,and currently gathering docs, am scared of doing medicals. My naija people how do I solve this, will they reject me? Any one who has gone tru this before come and bail me, please!

petereshiett2K1

Mar 23, 2014
NIGERIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ACCRA, GHANA
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
3RD DEC ,2014 !
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGE DATE - FEBRUARY 10, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER, 22nd feb., 2015.
File Transfer...
22nd feb, 2015.
Med's Request
15th september, 2015.
Med's Done....
22nd September, 2015. Medicals Recieved , October 13, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED, BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Passport Req..
MAY 4TH, 2016, PICK UP mail on JUNE 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JUNE 8, 2016
LANDED..........
SEPTRMBER 19, 2016 !
OLLYBOLLY said:
Hi all, my Hep B viral load as at Mid last year was 30,000ml, I did scan, liver function test and all came normal, my doc placed me on zeffix once daily and livolin, and I have been using it since 2monthsnow, want to ask is a viral load of 30,000 bad?. My spouse doesn't have. Now here is the dilemma, we got ITA in Dec,and currently gathering docs, am scared of doing medicals. My naija people how do I solve this, will they reject me? Any one who has gone tru this before come and bail me, please!
except you tell the doctor , they dont do hepatitis test.

only hiv, syphillis, urinalysis, chest x ray , thats all.

Team Canada

Jan 17, 2016
Gurus in the house, I greet you all. I'm not new here, been a silent reader and this will be my first post....Please kindly spare me some few minutes out of your time and advise me as the best approach to use in this situation of mine.

Though there's more to this story but I would like to cut it short...

Few years back, I met a lady that I loved so much...that I care so much for and was ready to go to any length cuz of her. A year later we started dating, I revealed to her about my plans that I would like to migrate to either Canada or USA, she told me she has an uncle (immigration laywer) in Canada that can help. She talked to him on my behalf and I was asked to give him a call. In the course of our conversation, I told her I would like to take my gf along and he told me it was a great idea that all we needed to do is to get a marriage certificate and applied as a couple. We deliberated on it for some while and since we loved eachother, we decided to move ahead with the plan....

She added 10pts to my points making a total of 72 cuz she has a relative there and she passed her IELTS exam as well. Meaning, I wouldn't have scored 67pts on my own which was the requirement then for FSWP 2014. We submitted our application in August and got PER in Dec. We had our Medicals in August 2015, now awaiting PPR.

The problem now is we don't think we can be together anymore. Though, she hasn't revealed it to me herself but she's been telling her friends that the love is no more there and her parents are aware of the situation. The truth is I don't love her like before but I still care. Her heart belongs to someone else which of course is ridiculous. She met the new guy and started misbehaving. Now my concerns are;

Is it possible to remove her from the application without me (principal applicant bn affected)?
Should I decide to divorce her here in Nigeria before PPR, will it affect my application?
If I wait till we both get PPR and do the divorce here before we travel, can it affect in anyway?
If I wait till we get to Canada together and do the divorce, how long do I have to wait before I can bring someone else to Canada as a spouse?

Thank you all as for your time.

DeeBruv

Aug 27, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
WES FSW Platform update 12-12-2014
Nomination.....
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29th June 2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2015, Updated forms req and RPRF 17-07-2015, Medicals Received 20-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-06-2016 Pick Up Mail 20-06-2016 ECAS Updated to DECISION MADE 23-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
Team Canada said:
Gurus in the house, I greet you all. I'm not new here, been a silent reader and this will be my first post....Please kindly spare me some few minutes out of your time and advise me as the best approach to use in this situation of mine.

Few years back, I met a lady that I loved so much...that I care so much for and was ready to go to any length cuz of her. A year later we started dating, I revealed to her about my plans that I would like to migrate to either Canada or USA, she told me she has an uncle (immigration laywer) in Canada that can help. She talked to him on my behalf and I was asked to give him a call. In the course of our conversation, I told her I would like to take my gf along and he told me it was a great idea that all we needed to do is to get a marriage certificate and applied as a couple. We deliberated on it for some while and since we loved eachother, we decided to move ahead with the plan....

She added 10pts to my points making a total of 72 cuz she has a relative there and she passed her IELTS exam as well. Meaning, I wouldn't have scored 67pts on my own which was the requirement then for FSWP 2014. We submitted our application in August and got PER in Dec. We had our Medicals in August 2015, now awaiting PPR.

The problem now is we don't think we can be together anymore. Though, she hasn't revealed it to me herself but she's been telling her friends that the love is no more there and her parents are aware of the situation. The truth is I don't love her like before but I still care. Her heart belongs to someone else which of course is ridiculous. She met the new guy and started misbehaving. Now my concerns are;

Is it possible to remove her from the application without me (principal applicant bn affected)?
Should I decide to divorce her here in Nigeria before PPR, will it affect my application?
If I wait till we both get PPR and do the divorce here before we travel, can it affect in anyway?
If I wait till we get to Canada together and do the divorce, how long do I have to wait before I can bring someone else to Canada as a spouse?

you need the counsel of an immigration lawyer. However you may find help from the landed seniors who know how a legal matter like this is handled. But speaking logically, your application can be truncated if you remove her from the application now.

OLLYBOLLY

Mar 25, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
Doc's Request.
10-12-2015
Nomination.....
13-01-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
IELTS Request
13-07-2015
File Transfer...
not applicable
Med's Request
17-02-2016
Med's Done....
17-02-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15-06-2016,Application Approved and Closed July1, 2016.
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2016
LANDED..........
sept 2016 by his grace
petereshiett2K1 said:
except you tell the doctor , they dont do hepatitis test.

only hiv, syphillis, urinalysis, chest x ray , thats all.
so is it safe to answer no to hepatitis question if asked?

iyogunmat

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with file
Med's Request
31-08-2015
Med's Done....
03-09-2015
Interview........
By God's grace not applicable
Passport Req..
5th may 2016
VISA ISSUED...
27 may 2016
DeeBruv said:
you need the counsel of an immigration lawyer. However you may find help from the landed seniors who know how a legal matter like this is handled. But speaking logically, your application can be truncated if you remove her from the application now.
1-if you remove her now since you did not meet with the required 67 points you will be automatically diaqualified.
2. If you divorce before ppr it will be misrepresentation(unless you inform them in which case you are back to 1 above) and may result in disqualification.
3. A divorce after ppr is dicey. U may scale through but if cic finds out you didn't inform them it is also grounds for misrepresentation.
4. How long you have to wait not sure but I think it depends on your ability to support the person meanwhile you are responsible for the upkeep of your former spouse. I think how long will depend on your ability to support the new person by cic financial standards. So if you get a good job I think you should be able to sponsor a new applicant after the mandatory 2yrs you are required to sponsor your first dependent
I guess seniors in the house would shed more light on this.

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
XCEXX said:
Good people,

I am excited to announce the arrival of Passport pick up mail from AVO which has been lying in my inbox since 12th January 2015.
Thank you all as I pray you all receive same soonest.
Congrats Xcexx!!!! And a big Amen too

superzee

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2014
Med's Request
25-06-2015
Passport Req..
04-01-2015
LANDED..........
02-04-2016
Team Canada said:

TeamCanada,

You've stated that she hasn't revealed her disinterest to you, implying that your presumptions may just be wrong.

Why not call a meeting with this woman and have a heart to heart talk? You sound as though you are shying away from a face-to-face confrontation. This might just be the only definitive way forward. Though I am not a professional love doctor, I have reason to believe that the "love" which got you both to the marriage registry in 2014 and then to the medical centre in 2015 can still be rekindled. Love grows when nourished and dies when starved.

Truthfully, the alternatives to a peaceful reconciliation are very UNPREDICTABLE. She and her Canadian uncle are fully equipped to get you "roasted" if you do not tread cautiously.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
ayoka said:
Good day house, it has been a while. I am positive that accra will soon start sending out updates enmass. Keep the faith up and have it at the back of your mind that it will definetly end in praise.
Please do anyone know if it is possible for me to cash out on my pension as i relocate. Do you knowof anyone that applied and was given access to pension contribution due to relocation. Pls i will appreciate response on how to go about it. My pension scheme is with stanbic ibtc. And what percentage of the money do i have access to if i am relocating?
My wife submitted the requirements to her pension fund custodian including a letter from her company proving she had resigned. The letter of course will be reconfirmed and after 3 months, 25% of her funds was disbursed into her account. By then she was in Canada where she used her debit card and Internet banking to access it. Simple.

canadamyplace

Aug 23, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
sent with application
Congrats to all that have received positive update in recent time.

canadamyplace

Aug 23, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
sent with application
i am excited this morning. My excitement comes from the fact that this week is gonna be a glorious one for us as we will receive so many positive updates this week. I am working in that belief and will keep refreshing this page for good news.

canadamyplace

Aug 23, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
sent with application
I just refreshed the page.

Guyman1234

Dec 5, 2014
Lasgidi
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2014
Doc's Request.
06-07-2015 (salary payments & pof)
Nomination.....
05-01-2015
Med's Request
28-07-2015
Med's Done....
04-08-2015
Interview........
Didn't happen
Passport Req..
29-02-2016 / 11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-03-2016
LANDED..........
26/07/16
canadamyplace said:
I just refreshed the page.
Lol, come back by 5pm

esttycan14

Nov 14, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014 from PER info
Doc's Request.
All is well
Nomination.....
03/02/2015
AOR Received.
All is well
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
All is well
Med's Request
24/07/2015
Med's Done....
28/07/2015
Interview........
Waived by God's grace
Passport Req..
26/02/2016
VISA ISSUED...
09/03/2016
LANDED..........
01/06/2016
Congratulations!!

XCEXX said:
Good people,

I am excited to announce the arrival of Passport pick up mail from AVO which has been lying in my inbox since 12th January 2015.

Abim

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
AOR Received.
13-11-2014; PER Received -05-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with applicationn
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
21-08-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
25-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
06-07-2016
Congratulations

XCEXX said:
Good people,