NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
From the chat groups to you all.

Mr Peter had an interview to attend at 10am but his wife developed complications at 9am. He decided to take the wife to the hospital and leave for the interview thereafter but on their way to the hospital, the taxi broke down. It was already 10:30am before he could get another taxi. He arrived the hospital at 11am, dropped the wife and used the same taxi to go for the interview. He arrived the interview venue at 12noon (2hours late). He rang the bell but no one opened the door.

Earlier at 10am, the mail delivery company man had rang the bell but no one opened the door too. When the door was finally opened, Mr Peter said "I'm sorry, I came for ... wanting to apologise for coming late but the Secretary interrupted before he could finish his statement and ushered him to the Board room.

The Secretary said, I apologise Mr Peter for keeping you waiting since 10am, we actually heard when the bell rang at 10am but we were held up in a meeting with our company suppliers... However we have sat since 8am to deliberate on your job specification, your office and the salary.

Mr Peter was baffled and said, "Ma'am, I haven't been interviewed yet’'.

The MD answered him and said "we decided not to conduct the interview at least to save time and also save the interviewees money on transport, so we looked at the papers for the
most appropriate person we want and we opted for you. You won't be disappointed.

You’ll be shown your office, your secretary and the driver assigned to drive your company's allotted vehicle. You’ll be on probation for 2yrs.

Alas He got the job!!!

On his way out, his phone rang and it was the wife. She said honey, I was delivered of a bouncing baby boy. It was their fifth child and He immediately called the child miracle.
He got a double miracle same day, all the disappointments turned out to favour him. God positioned the mail delivery man to ring the bell at 10am. God also held them up in the meeting until Mr Peter arrived.

Note: You might be held up by issues in your life and hope might be diminishing and you think the chance is gone. But you know what? God's waiting for you to release His favour, so don't go back along the way, don't quit, don't be upset by what you face along the way. In fact, God has already deliberated on your specifications...

One more thing,you don't have to go through any interview, since you have all the qualifications God wants...

My prayers for you:
1. God will position somebody at the right place and at the right time for you, who will ring the bell in your favour.
2. God will turn all your disappointments to be a blessing for you.
3. Every positive meeting will end in your favour and every negative meeting will scatter in your favour.
5. Year 2016 is your year by the Grace of ALMIGHTY GOD. Amen.

Remain blessed beyond measure! Don't dwell on the negative and allow yourselves to be downcast. Declare that you will cease to be a complainant. Develop the spirit and capacity of a winner.

Best wishes from the bottom of my heart :)

SOTAJ

Mar 29, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
15-Jan-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
24-Jul-2015
Interview........
N/A By His grace
Passport Req..
25-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
02-May-2016
Pipis Husband said:

Mr Peter had an interview to attend at 10am but his wife developed complications at 9am. He decided to take the wife to the hospital and leave for the interview thereafter but on their way to the hospital, the taxi broke down. It was already 10:30am before he could get another taxi. He arrived the hospital at 11am, dropped the wife and used the same taxi to go for the interview. He arrived the interview venue at 12noon (2hours late). He rang the bell but no one opened the door.

Earlier at 10am, the mail delivery company man had rang the bell but no one opened the door too. When the door was finally opened, Mr Peter said "I'm sorry, I came for ... wanting to apologise for coming late but the Secretary interrupted before he could finish his statement and ushered him to the Board room.

The Secretary said, I apologise Mr Peter for keeping you waiting since 10am, we actually heard when the bell rang at 10am but we were held up in a meeting with our company suppliers... However we have sat since 8am to deliberate on your job specification, your office and the salary.

The MD answered him and said "we decided not to conduct the interview at least to save time and also save the interviewees money on transport, so we looked at the papers for the
most appropriate person we want and we opted for you. You won't be disappointed.

You’ll be shown your office, your secretary and the driver assigned to drive your company's allotted vehicle. You’ll be on probation for 2yrs.

Alas He got the job!!!

On his way out, his phone rang and it was the wife. She said honey, I was delivered of a bouncing baby boy. It was their fifth child and He immediately called the child miracle.
He got a double miracle same day, all the disappointments turned out to favour him. God positioned the mail delivery man to ring the bell at 10am. God also held them up in the meeting until Mr Peter arrived.

Note: You might be held up by issues in your life and hope might be diminishing and you think the chance is gone. But you know what? God's waiting for you to release His favour, so don't go back along the way, don't quit, don't be upset by what you face along the way. In fact, God has already deliberated on your specifications...

One more thing,you don't have to go through any interview, since you have all the qualifications God wants...

My prayers for you:
1. God will position somebody at the right place and at the right time for you, who will ring the bell in your favour.
3. Every positive meeting will end in your favour and every negative meeting will scatter in your favour.

Remain blessed beyond measure! Don't dwell on the negative and allow yourselves to be downcast. Declare that you will cease to be a complainant. Develop the spirit and capacity of a winner.

Amennnnnnnn!

Nice one PH. Thanks for the words of encouragement.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pipis Husband said:

Alas He got the job!!!

My prayers for you:

Nice one bro...

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
Great Testimony,thanks PH.

Guyman1234

Dec 5, 2014
Lasgidi
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2014
Doc's Request.
06-07-2015 (salary payments & pof)
Nomination.....
05-01-2015
Med's Request
28-07-2015
Med's Done....
04-08-2015
Interview........
Didn't happen
Passport Req..
29-02-2016 / 11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-03-2016
LANDED..........
26/07/16
Testimonies aside, faith and hope aside.Things should not run like this in a good system. It's unfair and doesn't make sense. 5 months PPR vs 16+ months no PPR, no MR .

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guyman1234 said:
Testimonies aside, faith and hope aside.Things should not run like this in a good system. It's unfair and doesn't make sense. 5 months PPR vs 16+ months no PPR, no MR .
Keep the faith my broda, God knows best... ;)

Guyman1234

Dec 5, 2014
Lasgidi
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2014
Doc's Request.
06-07-2015 (salary payments & pof)
Nomination.....
05-01-2015
Med's Request
28-07-2015
Med's Done....
04-08-2015
Interview........
Didn't happen
Passport Req..
29-02-2016 / 11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-03-2016
LANDED..........
26/07/16
kuskus said:
Keep the faith my broda, God knows best... ;)
Thanks. Proverbs 13:12

canadamyplace

Aug 23, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
sent with application
Good morning house. I just dey waka pass.

so_law

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER 1st March 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
soon
Med's Done....
soon
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
April 2015
I don tire ohh, every now and then I go just refresh this chat group, refresh my whatsapp chat group, refresh my online portal, refresh my mail box for mail from AVO(annoying part is that I will just be seeing so many junk mails), refresh CIC website just to see positive updates but nothing yet. AVO just dey put person for suspense.

All I can say is that it is well

Guyman1234 said:

MONEYMONGER

Star Member
Jun 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/12/2014
Med's Request
16/09/2015
Med's Done....
24/09/2015
Passport Req..
18/04/2016
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2016
LANDED..........
August
so_law said:
I don tire ohh, every now and then I go just refresh this chat group, refresh my whatsapp chat group, refresh my online portal, refresh my mail box for mail from AVO(annoying part is that I will just be seeing so many junk mails), refresh CIC website just to see positive updates but nothing yet. AVO just dey put person for suspense.

All I can say is that it is well
My advice; carry on with your life and completely ignore AVO. We should always have plan B, even; C & D in life. The scripture says we should be careful for nothing.

Precious Gold

Dec 9, 2015
Philippians 4:6-8

4.Rejoice in the Lord ALWAYS: [and] again I say, Rejoice.
5.Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord [is] at hand.
6.Be careful for NOTHING; but in EVERYTHING by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
7. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Conclusion
- Anxiety = Living in the Future (Is it really worth the trouble?)
- Depression = Living in the Past (Not a good experience to talk about)
- Peace = Living in the Present (Believing that what he says, his mighty hand is committed to do it.) As far as your eyes can see, I will give to you. Gen 13:15.

Peace to everyone! :) :) :)

Toronto Ninja

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
CC charged: 03-03-2015: PER: 28-03-2015
Med's Request
25 Aug 2017
Med's Done....
28 Aug 2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27 Jan 2018
Guyman1234 said:
I completely agree with you, but the question I ask myself is; is there anything we can do to change the situation? Probably nothing. So, let us pray and hope that the visas come at God's appointed time, we land safely in Canada and become very prosperous.

neyobash14

Dec 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
11-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Toronto Ninja said:
I completely agree with you, but the question I ask myself is; is there anything we can do to change the situation? Probably nothing. So, let us pray and hope that the visas come at God's appointed time, we land safely in Canada and become very prosperous.
@ Toronto Ninja....my timeline and urs na same o...We dey togeda...no shaking.

Toronto Ninja

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
CC charged: 03-03-2015: PER: 28-03-2015
Med's Request
25 Aug 2017
Med's Done....
28 Aug 2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27 Jan 2018
neyobash14 said:
@ Toronto Ninja....my timeline and urs na same o...We dey togeda...no shaking.
True that neyobash...MR before before 29 January I pray. In the meanwhile, hope u dey strengthen ur POF as dem don hike Settlement Funds requirements.