Olorun o jee..
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th March 2016 To His Glory
LANDED..........
12th June 2016
Pipis Husband said:
Hi all, merry Christmas and happy new year. Timeline for the person is Application Date - Aug 5, 2014. MR was 27 Aug 2015 & PPR was 28 Dec 2015. This was confirmed to our KSA and we thank God for His faithfulness. May there be more updates before the year is concluded for the positive minded. It will end in praise :)
Amen o

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
Compliments of the Season Peeps!!! Congrats Xcexx and to everyone with updates.

The countdown is official.......Happy New Year in advance and Congrats on all soon to be heard positive news.....

:-* :-*

Dr. Tario

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
CalgaryChic said:
Compliments of the Season Peeps!!! Congrats Xcexx and to everyone with updates.

The countdown is official.......Happy New Year in advance and Congrats on all soon to be heard positive news.....

:-* :-*
I sincerely pray that b4 this time next year we will all be permanent residents of Canada in Jesus Name. Amen. Wishing every one a very prosperous new year 2016!!!!

EA-one

Sep 10, 2015
Hi PH,

Many thanks for starting this forum. I have a question I'm hoping you or anyone would be able to help with. I got my PPR on the 24th of Aug and then found out I needed to get an FBI clearance. I sent my passport ahead anyway while I waited for the police clearance to be sent. This took 3 months - it reached the AVO on the 11th of December. I'd informed the AVO that I was going to apply for the police clearance of course.

My passport's been with them for 4months and not a word from the AVO, not even acknowledging that my passport's with them.

What do you all think I should do? I have an important trip for work next week so.... I wonder if I should request for my passport to be returned, do my trip and then send it back for the visa

XCEXX

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
10-12-2014
Thank God for his mercy so far.

I sent passports for visa today to AVO through DHL. Patiently waiting
Thank you all for the support and good wishes.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
EA-one said:
Hi PH,

Many thanks for starting this forum. I have a question I'm hoping you or anyone would be able to help with. I got my PPR on the 24th of Aug and then found out I needed to get an FBI clearance. I sent my passport ahead anyway while I waited for the police clearance to be sent. This took 3 months - it reached the AVO on the 11th of December. I'd informed the AVO that I was going to apply for the police clearance of course.

My passport's been with them for 4months and not a word from the AVO, not even acknowledging that my passport's with them.

What do you all think I should do? I have an important trip for work next week so.... I wonder if I should request for my passport to be returned, do my trip and then send it back for the visa
Please call for your passport. You rightly mentioned that what you want to do now is IMPORTANT. On that ground I will say call for your passport. 2 things could happen as a result. Someone may be motivated to issue the visa or Send it back to you while the visa issuance will wait till you are ready for it.

That said. I need to understand something. The FBI clearance is one of the documents requested and Police clearance from Nigeria is another? Are they 2 different documents (as I will imagine it is) or same (that part of your post is not clear to me) ...

Cheers

EA-one

Sep 10, 2015
EMO said:
Please call for your passport. You rightly mentioned that what you want to do now is IMPORTANT. On that ground I will say call for your passport. 2 things could happen as a result. Someone may be motivated to issue the visa or Send it back to you while the visa issuance will wait till you are ready for it.

That said. I need to understand something. The FBI clearance is one of the documents requested and Police clearance from Nigeria is another? Are they 2 different documents (as I will imagine it is) or same (that part of your post is not clear to me) ...

Cheers

The police clearance and the FBI clearance are one and the same .. Thanks for your suggestion. I'll request for my passport today.

Have a Happy New Year.

crazyluv

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th dec 2014
Nomination.....
CCC--7th march 2015...; PER---30th march 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
BabyBal said:
Season's greetings all!

For the medical doctors in the house: canadianimmigrant.ca/featured/32128

Happy new year in advance :)!
Hi babybal..please can u resend the link.This page cant be found.
Merry Christmas to all of us and fruitful year ahead.
Congratulations to all with one update or the other.Yday marked a year since our applications was received.We pray for our updates n MR coming unhinged.Amen!!

Abim

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
AOR Received.
13-11-2014; PER Received -05-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with applicationn
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
21-08-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
25-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
06-07-2016

tundebond 12

Jan 29, 2014
Compliment of the season to u all, i received my son's MR this morning. this is to notify
all the AVO is working and all our expectations will come to fulfillment.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
EA-one said:
Hi PH,

Hi EA-one, welcome aboard. You're in order to send for your passport, politely informing AVO that you have a pressing engagement to attend to abroad and will resend the passport to them upon your return.

We would also appreciate if you could add your details to our spread sheet using the link below. All the best.

dguru

Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2015
AOR Received.
12-02-2015
Med's Request
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
21-08-2015
Passport Req..
08-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 (1st Landing)
tundebond 12 said:
Compliment of the season to u all, i received my son's MR this morning. this is to notify
all the AVO is working and all our expectations will come to fulfillment.
Congrats bro!

dguru

Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2015
AOR Received.
12-02-2015
Med's Request
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
21-08-2015
Passport Req..
08-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 (1st Landing)
Pipis Husband said:
Hi EA-one, welcome aboard. You're in order to send for your passport, politely informing AVO that you have a pressing engagement to attend to abroad and will resend the passport to them upon your return.

We would also appreciate if you could add your details to our spread sheet using the link below. All the best.
Pipis Husband, thanks for your insightful comments. With CBN's new policy on payments abroad using naira debit card, what do you suggest for those that have done medicals and currently awaiting PPR and fee payments. Is it wise to go ahead and make the payment now ahead of Jan 1st or wait till AVO communicates for the payment to be made.

Is there any repercussions in paying ahead of time without AVO's directive. Please respond.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
dguru said:
Pipis Husband, thanks for your insightful comments. With CBN's new policy on payments abroad using naira debit card, what do you suggest for those that have done medicals and currently awaiting PPR and fee payments. Is it wise to go ahead and make the payment now ahead of Jan 1st or wait till AVO communicates for the payment to be made.

Is there any repercussions in paying ahead of time without AVO's directive. Please respond.
Hi, in light of the restrictions on card payments and further challenges expected next year, it is wisdom to pay now while its still possible. Some others who did so previously before being asked by AVO have passed through all stages and have landed here, no adverse situations reported. Please go ahead, all the best.

superzee

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2014
Med's Request
25-06-2015
Passport Req..
04-01-2015
LANDED..........
02-04-2016
crazyluv said:
Hi babybal..please can u resend the link.This page cant be found.
Merry Christmas to all of us and fruitful year ahead.
Congratulations to all with one update or the other.Yday marked a year since our applications was received.We pray for our updates n MR coming unhinged.Amen!!
Clicking on the link may not lead you to the webpage. You would have to manually type in the link into the address bar of your browser and hit the ENTER key.

www.canadianimmigrant.ca/featured/32128