Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2014
Lolesky said:
Thank you Kingsley for the link, I'd made use of it too. It will surely end in praise.lets put our prayers to work.
Thanks for the link. I just sent the PM a letter of concern now. Hoping it will yield positive results in the coming days.

Allgrace

Oct 9, 2015
Christamario said:
@Guyman, I can feel your frustrations, but be calm. It will end well, AVO cannot tactically phase us out. They can continue to delay but phasing us out is not an option. As for me, immigrating is more or less a plan B cos I no lie you Naija jagajaga still de sweet me small sef. Focus your attention on something else that excites you and when AVO gets ready for us, you will immediately forget the wait.
Really agree with Christamario, just keep calm all the way. Naija is still interesting you know. Life will surely not end if AVO decide to do otherwise. Let's be hopeful. I have never sent them any correspondence and I really don't think I will. My medicals were done on the 11th of August and TLU updated October 12. Till then.. Ciaoooo

Allgrace

Oct 9, 2015
layorh12 said:
@Guyman1234 is bothered and I understand it. I have taken time to read through a lot of thread that has to do with AVO today and what I have discovered is that the latest round of PPR issued was for folks that had their medicals done 1st- 2nd week in July. At least that is what the majority of the timelines I saw told me. For AVO, I did not see any August MR that has gotten PPR. If my observation is correct, then it likely implies that there is probably a reason why they suddenly halted the process. For me I believe it has to do with EE at least partly, because when I went through the EE forum, peeps still got PPR yesterday from the same AVO. So again, nothing can be done than to pray, hope and wait.

Like I said yesterday, there is life before FSW and there will be life after. I think its better to focus on other things and get busy. Life should not be at a stand still because of AVO oo. My 2 cents.

I agree with you 100% on your last paragraph.
Shalom

Dr. Tario

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
Dear forum friends. ..
The idea of sending a personal letter to the minister is well applauded. Please let each one of us especially those whose medicals are 4months old and above send this letter and see the outcome.
Though the processing time as per cic website for AVO hasn't been updated. I hope the replies from the minister will be favourable.

engrted

Aug 19, 2015
Allgrace said:
Really agree with Christamario, just keep calm all the way. Naija is still interesting you know. Life will surely not end if AVO decide to do otherwise. Let's be hopeful. I have never sent them any correspondence and I really don't think I will. My medicals were done on the 11th of August and TLU updated October 12. Till then.. Ciaoooo
I agree with you that naija is still interesting.......I like this comment.
Just as all keep hope in FSW and pray for it, lets also keep faith in naija and pray for it

canadamyplace

Aug 23, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
sent with application
I really did not mean to spread any negative energy rather to encourage us to pray more. He that started it will complete it. Moreover the new government are liberals. It was when the conservatives took over that they returned our applications. If anything this government will take more people.

Lets just go on our knees. He who kneels before God can stand before any man.

Dr. Tario

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
canadamyplace said:
I really did not mean to spread any negative energy rather to encourage us to pray more. He that started it will complete it. Moreover the new government are liberals. It was when the conservatives took over that they returned our applications. If anything this government will take more people.

Lets just go on our knees. He who kneels before God can stand before any man.

I agree with you completely esp concerning the new government. How I wish we know anyone working personally at Avo so we can get first hand info as to the reason for this sudden delay in processing fsw2014 application! It will put us all at ease! !!!

superzee

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2014
Med's Request
25-06-2015
Passport Req..
04-01-2015
LANDED..........
02-04-2016
Hey guys.

No intentions to judge anyone, but please, perhaps we should tread softly on these messages we are sending to the Prime Minister. He might be a "political liberal", but we do not know his temperament.

If you must send a message, I would advise that you decline from being too precise on your personal details. But like I implied in the first paragraph, inundating him with complaints about AVO may turnout to be counter-productive.

Desperation may me high, but abeg, make we take am jeje...

It shall definitely end in Praise, Worship and Thanksgiving.

Love you all.

TKT

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
Guyman1234 said:
Infact the thing vex me no be small. Oyinbo no suppose dey operate like that. Thing wey don dey sweet evribody for belle, den come put us for o God. Anyways make I go order for 2 bottles of star and fish take cool temper.

Me wan open beer parlor for canada o. I go forward una the address if we don land.
Yes, My guyman1234 is back. :D Make we dey laugh dey go jor...... ;D ;D ;D no stress. It shall end in praise.

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
superzee said:
Hey guys.

No intentions to judge anyone, but please, perhaps we should tread softly on these messages we are sending to the Prime Minister. He might be a "political liberal", but we do not know his temperament.

If you must send a message, I would advise that you decline from being too precise on your personal details. But like I implied in the first paragraph, inundating him with complaints about AVO may turnout to be counter-productive.

Love you all.
I totally agree with you. Guys lets trade softly on the message we are sending. AVO must have a reason for the break we are experiencing. Let us keep calm and keep our correspondence to minimum. When were were submitting our application it was stated that processing time for Accra is about 36 months. Going by the spreadsheet the oldest medicals is around April/May this year and are yet to get PPR. I'm very positive that they will get their Visas before expiration of their medicals. So guys lets move on with our normal lives and activities.
We will all have reason to smile :) :) at the end of this process. Just my own thoughts

BabyBal

Aug 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2016
LANDED..........
14-07-2016
+1 for you!

Allgrace said:

BabyBal

Aug 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2016
LANDED..........
14-07-2016
Seconded!

Abeg landed seniors, ewedu dey that side??? If there is, what do they call it?

superzee said:
Hey guys.

Love you all.
tbaba said:
I totally agree with you. Guys lets trade softly on the message we are sending. AVO must have a reason for the break we are experiencing. Let us keep calm and keep our correspondence to minimum. When were were submitting our application it was stated that processing time for Accra is about 36 months. Going by the spreadsheet the oldest medicals is around April/May this year and are yet to get PPR. I'm very positive that they will get their Visas before expiration of their medicals. So guys lets move on with our normal lives and activities.
We will all have reason to smile :) :) at the end of this process. Just my own thoughts

layorh12

Star Member
Dec 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
AOR Received.
09-02-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
27-08-2015
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
05-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
I will suggest we exercise some control over anxiety. Yes it may be difficult but I think it is the way to go. Personally, I dont think e-mails to the Prime Minister are necessary at this point. While I am not a Pastor, even the bible says we should be anxious for nothing (difficult) but give thanks to God in all things. If we know God, 'll rather we talk to him in our closets, give thanks and find some peace and calm. Again the same bible said, the hearts of the kings and priests are in the hands of the Almighty, and he turns them in the direction he wills. If I have a worry or concern, I certainly know without a doubt, who I should be talking to. Most of the answers to our concerns are in the scriptures.

That said, mine is just an opinion, anyone who still feels compelled to do an e-mail to the PM can go ahead, although like one other forumite said, there should be some caution as regards how much personal information is divulged. My 2 cents.

7G

Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2014
Nomination.....
05-02-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
Included in application
File Transfer...
26-02-2015
Med's Request
31-08-2015
Med's Done....
23-09-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2016
BabyBal said:
Seconded!

Abeg landed seniors, ewedu dey that side??? If there is, what do they call it?
I agree with the comments above.
We need to remember that for each mail sent to AVO, time and resources need to be allocated to read, analyse and respond to them. This eventually will impact on time required to process ongoing applications.
It'll do us more good to use this period to prepare ourselves for whatever we'll encounter later.
Patience is a virtue.

BabyBal

Aug 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2016
LANDED..........
14-07-2016
Prime Minister ke??! Haba! Na only our matter dey of importance to Canada ni? Abeg make we chill and relax o... We're starting to sound like an unappreciative and entitled bunch. It is a dream for us, that is why we went through all the trouble to apply and all, but fire no dey our nyansh (pardon my language). I've got tons of chill pills in store - anyone want some :)?

KINGSLEY JOHN said:
Saw this in another forum to contact the minister: http://pm.gc.ca/eng/contactpm