N/A By His grace
Passport Req..
25-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
02-May-2016
kuskus said:
It' the new format of using eCAS for updates and notifications. You will now see that the start of processing date precedes your PER date.

Could you please share the other forum you visit.
Yeah, it now precedes my PER date.

As per the forum I visit, I just go round other threads oo. Like those from London Visa office, Warsaw, NDVO, Singapore etc. Just to be informed about the whole process and be able to see how other VOs fair

Abi, person don turn all rounder finish.

Lord Impaler

Oct 3, 2015
SOTAJ said:
Yeah, it now precedes my PER date.

As per the forum I visit, I just go round other threads oo. Like those from London Visa office, Warsaw, NDVO, Singapore etc. Just to be informed about the whole process and be able to see how other VOs fair

Abi, person don turn all rounder finish.
It is now getting to a stage where one can hardly still awaiting a response from the Accra Visa Office. This suspense is way too much. Reminds me of "The Game of Thrones". Make them just no decapitate my application like the white walkers. ;D

Lord Impaler

Oct 3, 2015
adaghogho said:
Happy Independence celebration Nigeria!

My prayer for everyone here is that by this time next year, we will celebrate Nigeria's independence in Canada in Jesus Name, Amen.

its ending in praise
I say a very big AMEN to that.

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
SOTAJ said:
Hello my e-family. Sure we are all having a nice weekend.

Na wa for these CIC peeps oo. Did anybody observe that our SLU was brought backwards by almost a month, ie mine was " we started processing your application on Feb ....... Now reads Jan?

I actually read about the change on another forum and decided to check mine.

Anyway, make dem do anything wey dem like. Our own na to chop visas

I wish everyone a splendid weekend
same changes happen in my ECAS too, my SLU changes from we started processing your application on 4th April to 19th January

petereshiett2K1

Mar 23, 2014
NIGERIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ACCRA, GHANA
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
3RD DEC ,2014 !
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGE DATE - FEBRUARY 10, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER, 22nd feb., 2015.
File Transfer...
22nd feb, 2015.
Med's Request
15th september, 2015.
Med's Done....
22nd September, 2015. Medicals Recieved , October 13, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED, BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Passport Req..
MAY 4TH, 2016, PICK UP mail on JUNE 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JUNE 8, 2016
LANDED..........
SEPTRMBER 19, 2016 !
Mine was March 11 before but was moved backwards to Feb., 11 before per

crazyluv

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th dec 2014
Nomination.....
CCC--7th march 2015...; PER---30th march 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
My SLU was moved back too.

Lord Impaler

Oct 3, 2015
Hi guys, I need the experience of the house on the latest update I received from the AVO. Please find below.

Dear XXXXX:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

- Bank statement for the past six months for the account into which your salary is deposited. Please send a scanned copy via return email, leaving the subject line the same.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information we will make our decision based on the information before us, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Please note that submission in person will not be accepted.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada and I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Regards,

AB
Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana
Fax | Téléc: +233 (030) 2211524

I have already responded to them but can anyone shed light as to of they have experienced receiving the above kind of message themselves or know someone who has? If either of the two scenarios, what wisdom can you shed on this? Thank you.

crazyluv

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th dec 2014
Nomination.....
CCC--7th march 2015...; PER---30th march 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Lord Impaler said:
Hi guys, I need the experience of the house on the latest update I received from the AVO. Please find below.

Dear XXXXX:

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

- Bank statement for the past six months for the account into which your salary is deposited. Please send a scanned copy via return email, leaving the subject line the same.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information we will make our decision based on the information before us, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada and I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Regards,

AB
P.O. Box 1639

I have already responded to them but can anyone shed light as to of they have experienced receiving the above kind of message themselves or know someone who has? If either of the two scenarios, what wisdom can you shed on this? Thank you.
Whats your timeline please?

labiz001

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
25-08-2015 (salary acct,pof & employment letter)
Nomination.....
29-01-2015
IELTS Request
submitted with app
Med's Request
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2016
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Lord Impaler said:

Dear XXXXX:

Regards,

AB
P.O. Box 1639

Done medicals or awaiting. Your timeline place.

Lord Impaler

Oct 3, 2015
Does anyone find it strange that some applicants are getting calls for medical request as well as the submission of extra documents for their applications whilst others are just getting calls for submission of extra documents without any call yet for Medicals? Can't figure out the rationale behind the decisions from AVO. Very strange indeed.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lord Impaler said:
Does anyone find it strange that some applicants are getting calls for medical request as well as the submission of extra documents for their applications whilst others are just getting calls for submission of extra documents without any call yet for Medicals? Can't figure out the rationale behind their decisions. Very strange indeed.
Nothing strange bro. Everyone's application is unique. Depending on the docs provided at app submission, additional docs may be required. In some cases, these docs requested are for record purposes.
Anyway, I don't think you have any issues. You've supplied the requested docs, just wait for the next stage.

Lord Impaler

Oct 3, 2015
kuskus said:
Nothing strange bro. Everyone's application is unique. Depending on the docs provided at app submission, additional docs may be required. In some cases, these docs requested are for record purposes.
Anyway, I don't think you have any issues. You've supplied the requested docs, just wait for the next stage.
Thanks mate or lass. ;)