Passport Req..
27-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2015
LANDED..........
29-09-2015
Akogun said:
Hello People,

Does Accra VO accept online payment of RPRF for FSW 2014? Saw a post on nairaland that AVO doesn't accept online payment, only bank drafts or Certified cheques in Ghanian ,US or Canadian currencies ???

I received my PPR mail today and I'm thinking of paying online because banks no longer accept cash deposit of foreign currency and I won't be able to raise the draft
Congratulations on your PPR.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
God win said:
Hello house, pls I will like to know if AVO sends an aknowledgement when docs requested are sent.
It's not a normal practice for them to acknowledge receipt of docs sent, but on rare/peculiar situations they do.

samuel.eled

May 5, 2013
Aberdeen
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
1212 DD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Doc's Request.
29-06-2015: Updated POF and Salary Account Statement
Nomination.....
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-09-2015. Mail to attend COA Session
IELTS Request
07-06-2014
Med's Request
15-07-2015
Med's Done....
16-07-2015
Interview........
Never
Passport Req..
11-09-2015; Delivered 15-09-2015; Decision Made 21-09-2015, Pick Up 23-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2015
LANDED..........
10-10-2015
Online payment of RPRF is the primary accepted mode. Bank draft is secondary. I paid mine online and done.

Congratulations on PPR.

Guyman1234 said:
P- wetin ? Please abeg sharparly upload your timeline for us COPA members to peruse. Congrats on ur PPR.
AVO accepts online payment for RPRF. @ technolee, @ samuel etc please do confirm this info.

bjenike

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
1-04-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2014
AOR Received.
04-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
23-05-2015
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04/09/2015
LANDED..........
05/02/2016
It has been long I logged in here.I say congratulations to all with updates.For those who are waiting,you shall not wait in vain.It will come and shall no more be delayed. The first phase of the journey that started in 2014 has ended.We received our visas and coprs on Monday 20th Sept. 2015.Special thanks goes to Pipis Husband for this wonderful forum.

Thank you all and catch ya in Canada! ;)

Phoomie

bjenike

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
1-04-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2014
AOR Received.
04-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
23-05-2015
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04/09/2015
LANDED..........
05/02/2016
Akogun said:
NOC...........................................2281
App filed.....................................13 August 2014
PER............................................3 December 2014
MR.............................................17 June 2015
MR Done......................................23 June 2015
CSE about change in marital status..29 June 2015
Doc request.................................13 July 2015
Doc received................................29 July 2015
Spouse MR...................................5 August 2015
Spouse MR Done...........................7 August 2015
PPR............................................24 September 2015

congrats!

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Hi all, just to encourage you guys. Your expectations will not be cut off but shall manifest in due time. I see a lot of people talking about AVO delays and being worried. I think we should apply positive thinking especially those of you awaiting advancement to the next level of application processing.
You should adjust your mindset as there is nothing like 'delay' from AVO. Rather, think of it as 'positioning of your file' by God for a favorable outcome.
Ask those people who AVO quickly processed their files but rejected their applications in the end.
You will then be grateful yours is on queue and not in the reject bin. Sometimes, being at the back is a blessing. Ask David, the last born of Jesse who became king of Israel. No matter,which position you are,favor makes the difference.
Remember, always look at the glass as being half full rather than half empty.
When it is your turn as ordained by God, your blessings shall come.
So relax for when God says yes, no man can say no, wether in AVO or Nova Scotia. Cheers

Bookerteee

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th Dec 2014, Debited on 26 Feb 2015
Doc's Request.
Sent with App
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
PER recieved on 21 March 2015
LANDED..........
By Gods Grace
Pipis Husband said:
Hi all, just to encourage you guys. Your expectations will not be cut off but shall manifest in due time. I see a lot of people talking about AVO delays and being worried. I think we should apply positive thinking especially those of you awaiting advancement to the next level of application processing.
You should adjust your mindset as there is nothing like 'delay' from AVO. Rather, think of it as 'positioning of your file' by God for a favorable outcome.
Ask those people who AVO quickly processed their files but rejected their applications in the end.
You will then be grateful yours is on queue and not in the reject bin. Sometimes, being at the back is a blessing. Ask David, the last born of Jesse who became king of Israel. No matter,which position you are,favor makes the difference.
So relax for when God says yes, no man can say no, wether in AVO or Nova Scotia. Cheers
Thanks so much. God bless you for this inspiration. Came the right time

thorndike4u

Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2014
Doc's Request.
02-07-2015 (received by AVO on 27-07-2015)
Nomination.....
02-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2016
LANDED..........
07 May 2016
Akogun said:
Hello People,

Does Accra VO accept online payment of RPRF for FSW 2014? Saw a post on nairaland that AVO doesn't accept online payment, only bank drafts or Certified cheques in Ghanian ,US or Canadian currencies ???

I received my PPR mail today and I'm thinking of paying online because banks no longer accept cash deposit of foreign currency and I won't be able to raise the draft
Congratulations Akogun on your PPR, to Flakytezy on your MR, zuziebaby on your pick up request and all others with positive updates including additional document requests.

crazyluv

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th dec 2014
Nomination.....
CCC--7th march 2015...; PER---30th march 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Pipis Husband said:
Thanks for the lovely words of encouragement! !! You are blessed!

crazyluv

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th dec 2014
Nomination.....
CCC--7th march 2015...; PER---30th march 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
flakytezy said:
Received MR from Accra Visa Office yesterday.App date is 10th Dec ; PER Feb 26. This is surprising as I live in Carribean island
and my visa office was supposed to be Port of Spain.
Congratulations Flakytezy!! Your application can be processed at any visa office. Its no longer according to your location.
Cheers!

viclay

Jun 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
08 Jan, 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
Med's Request
07 July, 2015
Med's Done....
20 July, 2015
Interview........
I dodge it.
Passport Req..
27 Aug, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17 Sept 2015
LANDED..........
To His glory
Akogun said:
Hello People,

Yes they do accept online payment. You can use your debit card or someone in US or Canny can pay for you and send you the receipt.
All izz well.

jjalex

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
DD cashed on 23-01-2015/ Processing Started 23-01-2015
File Transfer...
10-02-2015
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
18-08-2015
Akogun said:
Hello People,

Congratulations Akogun, he that started the good work will finish it in due time. Now let the Out pour of PPR begin.

Congrats to every1 that got one form of update or the other, it is well with u all.

I tot Accra will be affected by the holiday, dere working during dis period is a plus to the process, it shall end in praise for us IJN.

jjalex

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
DD cashed on 23-01-2015/ Processing Started 23-01-2015
File Transfer...
10-02-2015
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
18-08-2015
Pipis Husband said:

Thanks Pipis Husband, for your words of encouragement, the bigger picture is what matters, not the wait. have a great day.

bolaopemire

Aug 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Passport Req..
10-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2016
LANDED..........
08-06-2016
Pipis Husband said:
Akogun n Bjenike congratulations, it's a nice development. Pipis husband thanks, you are a true senior, God will continue to bless and open ways for you.amen

anthonydebo

Oct 23, 2012
Pipis Husband said:
Thanks PH. God bless you for this resourceful piece. Even though it tarries, but He said, IT SHALL SURELY COME.