Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
11-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Okay I think the house needs refresher course on pick up from AVO.
AVO Pick up 501;
Now that AVO finally write to inform you that your passport is ready for pick up...GBAM..that mail dey make person misbehave cos you will be so happy.
Now you need to get 3 things ready. Firstly, a scanned copy of the pick up mail from AVO and secondly, an authorization letter from you to AVO stating the courier of choice you want to help with the pick up AND finally your receipt of payment to the courier of choice so that your pick up can be initiated in Nija.

AVO will release your package to the courier after seeing your pick up mail and authorization letter. The authorization letter should contain your file number and all the passport details. Now to the part i find disturbing the way we behave. Once you pay a courier, you expect your package to be picked at that moment, haba my people, lets calm down. There are procedures for picking up and generation of your tracking number before the shipment is transferred to the airport for departure to Nija.

Just the way we have been patient with AVO for not updating ECAS on time, lets take it easy with the courier companies if your tracking information is being delayed. If all your details gets to your courier of choice before noon, your passports might be picked up that day but if not, then it will be next day. From the moment you receive your tracking number, just know that you will receive your passports after 2 to 3 working days minus weekends (for UPS ) because our nija customs can be so annoying sometimes.

I pray it ends in praise for us all and to all my muslims brothers and sisters in the house, Barika de sallah..
Neyobash nooni

fisobzy01

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-14
Doc's Request.
all documents sent with application
Nomination.....
PER 24-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
in view
blacky said:
CONGRATULATIONS Luvmuma.What a birthday gift,God be praised.
pls whats ur timeline?
Congratulations ;D ;D ;D ;D

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
neyobash14 said:
AVO Pick up 501;
Now that AVO finally write to inform you that your passport is ready for pick up...GBAM..that mail dey make person misbehave cos you will be so happy.
Now you need to get 3 things ready. Firstly, a scanned copy of the pick up mail from AVO and secondly, an authorization letter from you to AVO stating the courier of choice you want to help with the pick up AND finally your receipt of payment to the courier of choice so that your pick up can be initiated in Nija.

AVO will release your package to the courier after seeing your pick up mail and authorization letter. The authorization letter should contain your file number and all the passport details. Now to the part i find disturbing the way we behave. Once you pay a courier, you expect your package to be picked at that moment, haba my people, lets calm down. There are procedures for picking up and generation of your tracking number before the shipment is transferred to the airport for departure to Nija.

Just the way we have been patient with AVO for not updating ECAS on time, lets take it easy with the courier companies if your tracking information is being delayed. If all your details gets to your courier of choice before noon, your passports might be picked up that day but if not, then it will be next day. From the moment you receive your tracking number, just know that you will receive your passports after 2 to 3 working days minus weekends (for UPS ) because our nija customs can be so annoying sometimes.

I pray it ends in praise for us all and to all my muslims brothers and sisters in the house, Barika de sallah..
Neyobash nooni
Thanks Neybosh for the info, I think we need to exercise a little patience with the courier company. we will all smile at the end of the day.

adaghogho

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Doc's Request.
09-09-2015
Nomination.....
14-02-2015
File Transfer...
14-02-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2016
LANDED..........
September 2016
neyobash14 said:
AVO Pick up 501;

Neyobash nooni
Thank for the explicit and detailed writeup. This will actually out to rest any form of agitation within us.
Also thanks for the good job your have been doing. God bless you real good

adaghogho

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Doc's Request.
09-09-2015
Nomination.....
14-02-2015
File Transfer...
14-02-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2016
LANDED..........
September 2016
luvmuma said:
To His Excellency be the glory and adoration for ever and ever. By 6pm my birthday gift - MR arrived my mail box for me, my husband and children. The Almighty God will send it as well to our remaining December applicants IJN. :D
Congrats and a happy birthday in arrear.

MARIS

Dec 9, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th Dec 2014
AOR Received.
23rd Feb,2015
Med's Request
8th Sept ,2015
Med's Done....
10th Sept, 2015

technolee

May 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2014
Nomination.....
15-12-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Nothing as such
Med's Request
29-06-2015
Med's Done....
08-07-2015
Interview........
Nothing as such
Passport Req..
31-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2015
LANDED..........
6th November 2015 (7:10 pm local time)
luvmuma said:
To His Excellency be the glory and adoration for ever and ever. By 6pm my birthday gift - MR arrived my mail box for me, my husband and children. The Almighty God will send it as well to our remaining December applicants IJN. :D
Oya now...... rush go for your medical examination.
Congratulations.

technolee

May 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2014
Nomination.....
15-12-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Nothing as such
Med's Request
29-06-2015
Med's Done....
08-07-2015
Interview........
Nothing as such
Passport Req..
31-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2015
LANDED..........
Twinkle-C said:
Very detailed information. Thanks a lot Technolee.
You are welcome Twinkle-Twinkle-little-Star Twinkle-C

technolee

May 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2014
Nomination.....
15-12-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Nothing as such
Med's Request
29-06-2015
Med's Done....
08-07-2015
Interview........
Nothing as such
Passport Req..
31-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2015
LANDED..........
neyobash14 said:
AVO Pick up 501;

Neyobash nooni
Amin ooo.
Emi a se opo odun laye oooo.

Aoj

Jan 6, 2015
technolee said:
Amin ooo.
Emi a se opo odun laye oooo.
Technolee Baba, what a hot profile. I can see it has ended in praise.
Omo profile e le gan. Congrats a true Naija.

Please refresh me on how to update my profile.
I don get (MR) alert around Aug 14, 2015 and
Med done in August 26
Currently awaiting PPR........but I no remember the gist on how to update again.
I wish to see my updated profile on this platform,....waoh

Aoj

Jan 6, 2015
Aoj said:
Technolee Baba, what a hot profile. I can see it has ended in praise.
Omo profile e le gan. Congrats a true Naija.

Please refresh me on how to update my profile.
I don get (MR) alert around Aug 14, 2015 and
Med done in August 26
Currently awaiting PPR........but I no remember the gist on how to update again.
I wish to see my updated profile on this platform,....waoh
.....Technolee, trust that u are still on board sha......

jjalex

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
DD cashed on 23-01-2015/ Processing Started 23-01-2015
File Transfer...
10-02-2015
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
18-08-2015
Announcement House, dis is to inform people that are traveling to Canada soon, KLM is celebrate with Nigerian on Najia's 55yrs birthday. Airfares are cheap, please guys do check it out. ;D ;)

engrted

Aug 19, 2015
jjalex said:
Announcement House, dis is to inform people that are traveling to Canada soon, KLM is celebrate with Nigerian on Najia's 55yrs birthday. Airfares are cheap, please guys do check it out. ;D ;)
waoh Naija 55yrs already....... :( :eek:
God please help Naija oh

jjalex

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
DD cashed on 23-01-2015/ Processing Started 23-01-2015
File Transfer...
10-02-2015
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
18-08-2015
jjalex said:

Please guys discard my broadcast, I just check out the price for a family of 4 and it cost about 8,153usd, while I compared it with Emirate , deres cost 856,440naira, that difference is just to much. And the funny thinks that Emirate's service on board is better to me , I don't know about other.

While we wait for Update on our PPR from AVO one should try and gather all the money we can gather, it's easy in Jesus name for us.

Enjoy your Holidays my Muslim Brothers and Sisters .