twentyfourseven

Jun 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jjalex said:
I have not had anything from AVO after the medicals twentyfourseven, nothing on the ecas, I just checked it now. Hopefully dis week will be full of update IJN. I will appreciate it if you share your timeline and update your timeline on your profile. It will end in praise for us IJN.
Okay

App date: Nov 10

Per:Feb 4

MR:Aug 13

MR done:Aug 19

Admin, kindly update SS accordingly.
Thanks

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
viclay said:
[size=10pt]All glory be to God !![/size]

It all started in 2013, but our application was submitted in September 2014.
Like play, like play, Our pickup mail came in yesterday @ noon.
Indeed it has been GOD even in the heat of AVO's suspense.

@ Guyman1234, tbaba, silverblade, calgarychic....et al..thanks for the solidarity
@ Papa PH, thanks for your elderly voice and support.
@ Deebruv and all those waiting for one update or the other, I entrust all your intentions into God's hand.
@ Neyobash, the original postmaster, into your hands I entrust the hardcopy.

Canny....here we come!

Congrats Viclay!!! All the best always

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
anniebakky said:
Ppr was sent 3rd September 15 avo received passport on d 8th of sept 15 got decision made on ecas on d 16th sept 15 finally pick up mail 18th sept 15. Medical request 13th aug medical done 14th of Aug. Got doc request 18th aug. In short my time line is on my profile
Great, congrats dear!!

anniebakky

Star Member
Dec 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 11 2014
Doc's Request.
June 18 2014
Nomination.....
Sept 2 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 23 2014
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
13 08 2015
Med's Done....
14 08 2015
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
3 sept 2015 decision made 16 sept 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 sept 2015

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
Patrioticanadian said:
Hello House,

To the glory of God, i announce the arrival of our visa and COPR. Many thanks to all members of the forum for your support, solidarity and congratulatory messages at every milestone. Special thanks to Kollins for his advise and follow up when AVO came with its additional document request and to Neyobash for the VIP treatment accorded my pick-up request.

I pray that the expectations of every member of this forum will not be cut short in Jesus name.

Timeline is as follows,
Application received-August 13, 2014
PER- December 3, 2014
Medical request- June 16, 2015
Medical done- June 26, 2015
Additional request- July 22, 2015
Additional request sent- August 5, 2015
Passport request- August 27, 2015
Passport delivered- September 3, 2015
Pick up mail- September 16, 2015
Passport delivered- September 21, 2015
Congrats Patrioticanadian

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
@ Nanex,am sure you cant provide the requested documents?write a comprehensive cover letter explaining to AVO the true position of things(how the company is not registered,how they pay salaries and any other info they need to know).
Its not going to be an easy one but who knows.(pls note they have before them the case review analyst report ,so do not lie@all.
I sent you a PM,respond pls

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Nanex said:
Good day Forumites,

I just got email from AVO requesting for these:

‘'- Original offer of employment from XXXXX.

- Bank account statement for the past six months for the account into which your salary is deposited.

-Certificate of Incorporation Memorandum and Articles of Association for XXXXX.''

The fact is that I started work in 2011 Dec. when I came back after my Masters program and later find out that it was not registered with CAC that never bothered me since I am well paid and not unemployed. Because it was not registered, it doesn't pay through bank but pays cash which was also stated in my Offer letter. So the question is: how do I address the issue of the below document request:

1. Certificate of Inc; Memo and Article of Company

2. Salary statement?

My Boss cares less about this. Please Seniors do advice accordingly.
Well Nanex, to be direct with you, the story is hard to believe but giving you benefit of the doubt, even if there is no certificate of incorporation or MemArt, there should be registration of business name and licence to trade/conduct business from a state or local government agency. This is especially so in Nigeria where there are so many regulations geared towards registering businesses for the purpose of taxation. You can't do business here without TIN - Tax Identification number at one level or the other. So get the relevant registration docs for your boss's business and pray they will be accepted.

Secondly, for somebody who is applying as a Federal Skilled Worked, a professional, to say you are collecting your salary in cash, is also hard to believe. Didn't you say you are a Master's holder? What sort of organization pays a professional in cash, even contract job and you didn't ask questions? Not trying to disparage you but this is how AVO will view your position, it's just too hard to believe. Afterall, you are not a plumber or road side mechanic! You can include a copy of your employment offer letter and highlight the part where it says you will be remunerated with cash. But you can be sure that AVO will verify the authenticity of that claim and the organization (your employer). You are going to face complete and comprehensive background checks. If they can not find any acceptable legal documentation for the existence of that organization, your position won't be good at all.

You can save the day be providing your bank statement nonetheless, showing how you were banking your cash salary after you got it from your employer every month. If your employer was running away from bank trail, at least, it is expected you did the right thing and put your salary in a bank. Nobody will believe a professional was putting their money at home under the bed or are you going to claim that you were using it for another business of your own? if so, hope you declared that business with your initial application! In this age of anti-money laundering regulations and BVN, it only makes sense that you have a bank account where you were keeping the bulk salary money first then making withdrawals for your daily needs or to any other business. Any other story will only be viewed as fairy tales.

Sorry if my response seems blunt, but with the information you provided, this is my humble take based on my experiences and study of AVO and such situations. You may PM me with more details because there is more to this issue than you are saying. All the same, I wish you the best.

McSailor

Star Member
May 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Nomination.....
16-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
29-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2015
LANDED..........
05-12-2015
Patrioticanadian said:
Hello House,

To the glory of God, i announce the arrival of our visa and COPR. Many thanks to all members of the forum for your support, solidarity and congratulatory messages at every milestone. Special thanks to Kollins for his advise and follow up when AVO came with its additional document request and to Neyobash for the VIP treatment accorded my pick-up request.

I pray that the expectations of every member of this forum will not be cut short in Jesus name.

Timeline is as follows,
PER- December 3, 2014
Congratulations.

samuel.eled

May 5, 2013
Aberdeen
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
1212 DD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Doc's Request.
29-06-2015: Updated POF and Salary Account Statement
Nomination.....
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-09-2015. Mail to attend COA Session
IELTS Request
07-06-2014
Med's Request
15-07-2015
Med's Done....
16-07-2015
Interview........
Never
Passport Req..
11-09-2015; Delivered 15-09-2015; Decision Made 21-09-2015, Pick Up 23-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2015
LANDED..........
10-10-2015
PH,
You just said the perceived reality and will be hard to prove it otherwise. One thing we must know is that the immigration officers have been dealing with applications from this region and can decipher application that appears funny and otherwise.

If your case is real and true, you need not entertain any worry. It's very easy to defend the truth than the untrue. But if not, I am afraid it might not be as easy as you think.

All the best.

Pipis Husband said:
Well Nanex, to be direct with you, the story is hard to believe but giving you benefit of the doubt, even if there is no certificate of incorporation or MemArt, there should be registration of business name and licence to trade/conduct business from a state or local government agency. This is especially so in Nigeria where there are so many regulations geared towards registering businesses for the purpose of taxation. You can't do business here without TIN - Tax Identification number at one level or the other. So get the relevant registration docs for your boss's business and pray they will be accepted.

Secondly, for somebody who is applying as a Federal Skilled Worked, a professional, to say you are collecting your salary in cash, is also hard to believe. Didn't you say you are a Master's holder? What sort of organization pays a professional in cash, even contract job and you didn't ask questions? Not trying to disparage you but this is how AVO will view your position, it's just too hard to believe. Afterall, you are not a plumber or road side mechanic! You can include a copy of your employment offer letter and highlight the part where it says you will be remunerated with cash. But you can be sure that AVO will verify the authenticity of that claim and the organization (your employer). You are going to face complete and comprehensive background checks. If they can not find any acceptable legal documentation for the existence of that organization, your position won't be good at all.

You can save the day be providing your bank statement nonetheless, showing how you were banking your cash salary after you got it from your employer every month. If your employer was running away from bank trail, at least, it is expected you did the right thing and put your salary in a bank. Nobody will believe a professional was putting their money at home under the bed or are you going to claim that you were using it for another business of your own? if so, hope you declared that business with your initial application! In this age of anti-money laundering regulations and BVN, it only makes sense that you have a bank account where you were keeping the bulk salary money first then making withdrawals for your daily needs or to any other business. Any other story will only be viewed as fairy tales.

Sorry if my response seems blunt, but with the information you provided, this is my humble take based on my experiences and study of AVO and such situations. You may PM me with more details because there is more to this issue than you are saying. All the same, I wish you the best.

luvmuma

Star Member
Sep 15, 2015
Port Harcourt
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09.12.2014 PER 25.2.15
Doc's Request.
22.09.15 PCC,Schedule A form, landing fees receipt of payment
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-04-2016
LANDED..........
06-06-2016
Patrioticanadian said:
Hello House,

Timeline is as follows,
PER- December 3, 2014
Patroiticanadian Congratulations!

technolee

May 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2014
Nomination.....
15-12-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Nothing as such
Med's Request
29-06-2015
Med's Done....
08-07-2015
Interview........
Nothing as such
Passport Req..
31-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2015
LANDED..........
6th November 2015 (7:10 pm local time)
Patrioticanadian said:
Hello House,

Timeline is as follows,
PER- December 3, 2014
Congratulations patriotic Canadian.
It has ended in praise.
begin dey pack your load and see with gentleiphy for cheap flights.

bolaopemire

Aug 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Passport Req..
10-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2016
LANDED..........
08-06-2016
Patrioticanadian said:
Hello House,

Timeline is as follows,
PER- December 3, 2014
Congratulations, happy for you

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
twentyfourseven said:
Okay

App date: Nov 10

Per:Feb 4

MR:Aug 13

MR done:Aug 19

Admin, kindly update SS accordingly.
Thanks
ss updated

crazyluv

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th dec 2014
Nomination.....
CCC--7th march 2015...; PER---30th march 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Pipis Husband said:

Thanks for your fatherly advice and this wonderful forum PH.
Its possible for Nanex to be paid in cash.In fact a lot of private companies even reputable ones do that.It has to do with the accountant and the company's mgt.My1st job in lagos was in cash and not given payslips. It was untill the Md's son took over the company that e-payment started.And this company has been n existence for more than 15yrs with more than 40 staff.It was absurd for me when I started but I had to work.

Those of us still waiting for MR. AVO make it rain mehnnnn. ONE LOVE!

adaghogho

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Doc's Request.
09-09-2015
Nomination.....
14-02-2015
File Transfer...
14-02-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2016
LANDED..........
September 2016
To God who is able to do exceeding, abundantly and above all we could ever ask or imagine be glory.
While i was busy doing my work @ work (lol) MR mail dropped for me and my babe this afternoon.

Timeline:
Application: November 26
DD: January 21
PER: February 14
Added my babe: April 25
POF update requested: September 9
Updated POF delivered: September 15
MR: September 21