24-08-2015
Med's Done....
31-08-2015
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-04-2016
LANDED..........
the right address is https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=accra

anthonydebo said:
HI chattery, from my little experience, there should be an additional sentence to the mail see excerpt "Please find information concerning your application in the attached document. If you are unable to view the attached document or did not receive a document, please advise us by forwarding this e-mail to......" if he has that, I will advice him to use the link or send a mail accraimmigration @ international.gc.ca. I hope the email is correct. Able seniors will advise further. It is well.
Chattery said:
Hello people,
A friend of mine needs some advice,he was sent his medicals over 2 weeks ago but the mails for himself,spouse and child had no attachments to it.
He has raised a CSE over 10 working days ago and tried calling Accra variously without any response.
What do we advice he does,he says on one forum he was advised to go through the upfront medical route,but i am not sure if that will fly
Abeg suggestions please as he is getting very worried.
Thanks.

Ebe

Star Member
Sep 7, 2015
Ibadan
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/12/2014
Doc's Request.
sent all requested document
Nomination.....
11/03/2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
waiting
I just joined how do I put in my details please.
Demitemi said:
Here is my view. What will it cost you to send a one year that will cover your previous and your present job with a note.
Highlight the point of interest.

pace

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
File Transfer...
23-02-2015
Med's Request
24-08-2015
Med's Done....
31-08-2015
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-04-2016
LANDED..........
welcome @Ebe. You need to make a minimum of 10 posts before you will be able to modify your profile.

Ebe said:
I just joined how do I put in my details please.

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
gentleiphy said:
To God be the glory,COPR and visa for my family arrived this morning at 10.18am,i give God almighty all adoration,honour and praise for this eventful journey that started August 27th 2014 and a first timer for this Canada dream.God is a God of possibility.My application from start to finish was smooth..never had cause to send any updated document(POF,PCC,Generic form,Schedule A background form) to Accra..my only response to Accra was passport request.Na only God.

I thank Oga PH,Kollins,KSA baba,Balobabes,Samuel-Eled,Ebonnie,Dotsngr,GentleAndrew,ma Ig,Technolee lelelelisco,Subsidy my man...Calgarychic,General MZ Johnson my personal person,Tbaba....Deebruv stand firm i can see it coming.and all others for all the support and brotherly love here.It has ended in praise.And to all our forum members waiting...remain steadfast it shall all end in praise.Canada will bless us real good.

Tbaba abeg oya move me up the ladder in the spreadsheet as Visa issued.

Visa issued 28th August 2015...na one year be that abi?..Godwin.
Congrats Gentleiphy, it has ended in praise....go ye into the land... Multiply and prosper IJMN

Ebe

Star Member
Sep 7, 2015
Ibadan
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/12/2014
Doc's Request.
sent all requested document
Nomination.....
11/03/2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
waiting
Ok thanks but how do I follow this timeline so it brings me here automatically.
pace said:
welcome @ Ebe. You need to make a minimum of 10 posts before you will be able to modify your profile.

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
Tehillah said:
To God be the Glory our Visas and COPRs were delivered today. God is indeed faithful.Felt like I dreaming, but i know this is just the beginning. Thank you Jesus.
Congrats Tehilah!!! God is faithful

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations Demitemi.

Demitemi said:
Isaiah 41:10
“So do not fear, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.”

A quick work has God done for us and it's been cut short in righteousness.
Decision has been made as regards our PR application.
Focus your attention on Decision Made rather than 'In Process' because He has done it for us all.

tolafatokun

Sep 2, 2015
I'm a plumber and I practise in Nigeria, a country in africa.
I have my trade test certificate and my certificate of apprenticeship.
I filled the EOI form and I answered "YES" to the "License and Trade/Profession" regulation question.
I have been sent the LAA since the 13th August 2015 now nd I have all my supporting documents intact but there's a problem about the licensing aspect, in the LAA sent to me, there's a paragraph that emphasises that applicants should refuse/reject the LAA if u don't have a license that is recognised in manitoba.
I enquired from the MPNP by mailing them and here's the reply I was sent;

"Thank you for your e-mail. You must be licensed in Manitoba in order to answer yes to that question on the EOI. If you have answered yes
and do not have the supporting documents, your file may be closed for misrepresentation. Please research your trade in Manitoba on the internet and determine if its an occupation that is governed by a licensing requirement. If it is, there will be an association that has a website and will provide information on licensing requirements.
Sincerely,
MPNP."

This reply is confusing because it didnt state if it wont be possible for me to be licensed if am outside canada or not, so am confused if i should simply reject the letter of advice to apply or go ahead with the documents i have with me. i already searched for websites who can provide infos on licensing requirement and i cant find any. The only ones i found was just fro the assesment of my trade.

im seriously confused and i really need serious help right now because i dont want a case of misrepresentation which could eventually lead to my file being closed and might end up in bans on future applications. Moreso i just have 37 days or thereabout for the deadline to submit a full application.
Thank you.

Guyman1234

Dec 5, 2014
Lasgidi
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2014
Doc's Request.
06-07-2015 (salary payments & pof)
Nomination.....
05-01-2015
Med's Request
28-07-2015
Med's Done....
04-08-2015
Interview........
Didn't happen
Passport Req..
29-02-2016 / 11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-03-2016
LANDED..........
26/07/16
technolee said:
:D :D :D :D :D :D
This month will not elude you my friend.
Just keep the hope alive. You were able to escape the MR tension so, PPR is just a minor thing cos we must rock that side together.
It will surely end in praise.
Amin o my broda.

Guyman1234

Dec 5, 2014
Lasgidi
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2014
Doc's Request.
06-07-2015 (salary payments & pof)
Nomination.....
05-01-2015
Med's Request
28-07-2015
Med's Done....
04-08-2015
Interview........
Didn't happen
Passport Req..
29-02-2016 / 11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-03-2016
LANDED..........
26/07/16
tolafatokun said:
I filled the EOI form and I answered "YES" to the "License and Trade/Profession" regulation question.
I have been sent the LAA since the 13th August 2015 now nd I have all my supporting documents intact but there's a problem about the licensing aspect, in the LAA sent to me, there's a paragraph that emphasises that applicants should refuse/reject the LAA if u don't have a license that is recognised in manitoba.

"Thank you for your e-mail. You must be licensed in Manitoba in order to answer yes to that question on the EOI. If you have answered yes
and do not have the supporting documents, your file may be closed for misrepresentation. Please research your trade in Manitoba on the internet and determine if its an occupation that is governed by a licensing requirement. If it is, there will be an association that has a website and will provide information on licensing requirements.
Sincerely,
MPNP."

This reply is confusing because it didnt state if it wont be possible for me to be licensed if am outside canada or not, so am confused if i should simply reject the letter of advice to apply or go ahead with the documents i have with me. i already searched for websites who can provide infos on licensing requirement and i cant find any. The only ones i found was just fro the assesment of my trade.

im seriously confused and i really need serious help right now because i dont want a case of misrepresentation which could eventually lead to my file being closed and might end up in bans on future applications. Moreso i just have 37 days or thereabout for the deadline to submit a full application.
Thank you.
Please what class of application is this? Skilled trades? EE or what?

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congrats gentleiphy.

gentleiphy said:
To God be the glory,COPR and visa for my family arrived this morning at 10.18am,i give God almighty all adoration,honour and praise for this eventful journey that started August 27th 2014 and a first timer for this Canada dream.God is a God of possibility.My application from start to finish was smooth..never had cause to send any updated document(POF,PCC,Generic form,Schedule A background form) to Accra..my only response to Accra was passport request.Na only God.

I thank Oga PH,Kollins,KSA baba,Balobabes,Samuel-Eled,Ebonnie,Dotsngr,GentleAndrew,ma Ig,Technolee lelelelisco,Subsidy my man...Calgarychic,General MZ Johnson my personal person,Tbaba....Deebruv stand firm i can see it coming.and all others for all the support and brotherly love here.It has ended in praise.And to all our forum members waiting...remain steadfast it shall all end in praise.Canada will bless us real good.

Tbaba abeg oya move me up the ladder in the spreadsheet as Visa issued.

Visa issued 28th August 2015...na one year be that abi?..Godwin.

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations

Tehillah said:
To God be the Glory our Visas and COPRs were delivered today. God is indeed faithful.Felt like I dreaming, but i know this is just the beginning. Thank you Jesus.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Hi, guys, big congrats to all with recent updates. The journey so far has been good and God has been faithful. :)

I had an interesting chat today in one of the chat groups and felt I should share my thoughts from that chat with you all here on this larger platform. Hope you find it helpful as you prepare to come over to Canada;

Certification not important here as much as soft skills. It's good but not a big deal here as we have CEOs here with no degrees but who rose through the ranks. It's experience and the ability to 'fit' that matters so please prepare mentally and don't compare your self to others when you land.
Face your own path, ask questions, make informed choices. There are people who land and get job after 4 weeks and others who get job after 10 months. Don't be discouraged by this but be focused. Canada will test you and only those still standing after the test will smile. The opportunities are here just prepare. Some asked, 'for bankers, what do we do to get those jobs'? There's no formula other than choosing what you want and going for it thru preparation, research and effort. For bankers, you'll need to look into the CSC and IFC certifications, Google them.

Another person asked if bankers can pursue PMP to gain an entry into banking industry here. Well, bankers don't need PMP here as that's a different profession altogether. This is not like Nigeria where one person will do four or five different certifications. They (Canadians) see foreigners here with different certifications as unfocused and unreliable employees. If you are a shoe, please be a shoe and not also a pant. That's the truth.
So please don't waste your time chasing papers. Research one path, face that one and establish your self there, www.dat's all.

My bro KSA chose to go towards Lean management profession and channeled his energy in that direction. He has focused his job search in that area.
Soon, he will see results and be settled, amen. Same goes for kollins who's pursuing his passion in his own way.
I left my accounting degree and banking/internal audit experience behind to face Business Analysis here. I did my research back home and trained in it when I landed privately. Getting a job is not automatic for everybody, it's a gradual process. I'm just getting interviews calls after 3 months, God be praised. I may not be the best but I'm also not the worst. I stayed confident and focused.

The point is do your homework, be prepared and stay focused with patience. If you are the hurrying type, please Canada is not for you. This place, you will see 'something' if you don't calm down.
So husbands, please love your wife when you get here. Wives, please love your husbands. Couples, support each other truly and truly when you get here. Singles, please face your front squarely once you land. Everyone should note that 'counting bridge' is very expensive here, it drains POF.
When you start earning dollars, you can loosen up and flex a bit. Don't pay attention to pressure from home.

People will be asking you, 'how far? Have you settled down? Do you have job yet?' Just ignore those annoying questions. Nobody asks the tree if it has fruit, you will see it when time is right. Of course it's is good to ask after those who have traveled but do it 'with sense' or sensibly. People are passing through great things here so respect them and respect your self. Be sensitive and ask questions sensitively. In Canada, they don't like direct questions, I mean true Canadians so begin to learn the culture.

We do things here 'with sense'. When you get an answer to your questions, read between the lines and face your front. No need to be looking for details. It's really not your business how anyone is doing. As also said by KSA, the race is not a sprint but jeje, do your marathon and maintain your lane.

Final note, pray... pray and pray. It is God that settles us here, not friends or relatives or chat group or forum.
I wish you all the best as you search yourselves and prepare to come, God bless. Kindly share this with others :)

P.s. If you send me a PM and I'm slow to respond, please bear with me. I'm 'settling down' and will get back to you when I can ;) ;)

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
tolafatokun said:

Sincerely,
MPNP."

Thank you.
the instruction is very clear apply to licencing authority in Manitoba b4 u apply with ur LAA or they will reject ur application. Google the skill trades licencing body Manitoba. You ll see path to get licensed, with ur current qualifications and work experience. goodluck
kayb