I dodge it.
Passport Req..
27 Aug, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17 Sept 2015
LANDED..........
To His glory
Congrats Subsidy ;D ;D ;D ;D.
Wishing you all the best in your new country.

subsidy12 said:
To God be the Glory UPS delivered our Visas and COPR this morning.

I received pick up mail on 28th August, Visa Issued on the 27th August. (timelines to the left)

This process started in the 10th month of 2014 and it lasted exactly 10months.

i thank God for the Grace to be part of this process and a seamless process without further updates and requests from AVO, i must also appreciate Kollins specifically who guided us from IELTS stage up until submission. I also appreciate all my wonderful forum friends, my NOC mate CalgaryChic. You are next.

Neyobash & Simplebabs thanks for the timely intervention when UPS 1 give me heart attack

God bless everyone.

Admin pls move to the yellow line.

Cheers

KINGSLEY JOHN

Sep 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 -12-2014
Doc's Request.
Hospital BC and Immunization cards for Children; Updated PCC
AOR Received.
23-02-2014
Med's Request
4-09-2015
Med's Done....
11-09-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
Thanks respected forum members for all the congratulatory messages.

Distinguished forum members, which bank credit card can I use to make my online payment (RPRF)? My bank (GT Bank) cannot accept payments above $300. I remember someone had a similar problem that was resolved in this forum. Trust your speedy responses.

Guyman1234

Dec 5, 2014
Lasgidi
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2014
Doc's Request.
06-07-2015 (salary payments & pof)
Nomination.....
05-01-2015
Med's Request
28-07-2015
Med's Done....
04-08-2015
Interview........
Didn't happen
Passport Req..
29-02-2016 / 11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-03-2016
LANDED..........
26/07/16
KINGSLEY JOHN said:

Distinguished forum members, which bank credit card can I use to make my online payment (RPRF)? My bank (GT Bank) cannot accept payments above $300. I remember someone had a similar problem that was resolved in this forum. Trust your speedy responses.
Try it first, the limit is $1,000. The $300 is for ATM cash withdrawal. If it doesn't go through call gtconnect.

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chattery said:
To the glory of the most high God,i received our passports and COPR for my family of 4 from UPS Gbagada this morning,Visa was issued on the 25th August, pick up mail was on the 26th.
May God grant all of us still waiting for our visas God speed and success.
Congratulations, Chattery! It has ended in prsise ;D

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KINGSLEY JOHN said:

Vety true! U need to try it first. Online payment differs from ATM withdrawal.

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
subsidy12 said:
To God be the Glory UPS delivered our Visas and COPR this morning.

I received pick up mail on 28th August, Visa Issued on the 27th August. (timelines to the left)

This process started in the 10th month of 2014 and it lasted exactly 10months.

i thank God for the Grace to be part of this process and a seamless process without further updates and requests from AVO, i must also appreciate Kollins specifically who guided us from IELTS stage up until submission. I also appreciate all my wonderful forum friends, my NOC mate CalgaryChic. You are n
Neyobash & Simplebabs thanks for the timely intervention when UPS 1 give me heart attack

God bless everyone.

Admin pls move to the yellow line.

Cheers
Congratulations dear. It has ended in praise.

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SOTAJ said:
Na wa for RK ooo.

Today makes it exactly 6 weeks that I completed my Medicals.

Still waiting for PPR too. MR from RK as well.

Medicals received on ecas since 31st July.

God will surely settle our cases
Sotaj dear, patience inugo? I did my MR June 15th n got PPR 27th July and then my passports got to AVO 31st August and stayed a record 4 weeks 4 days before I got pick up mail. So dear, it is Patience all the way, but be rest assured tjough it may tarry, IT WILL COME ONE DAY. :p

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naGod said:
Tanks Demitemi what is the reason for the unchanged ecas details, you ve any idea about this, I want to be sure it's a normal situation. members opinion is highly appreciated.
I dont think its sthg to worry about, the most important thing is ur NER was reviewed to PER. Trust me with the speed December applicants re getting updates, yours wont be too far away. U can be doing research on where u want to live, children's school, ur own school, ur own certifications so as to arm yourself for the journey ahead.
Noone can afford to be less informed on this journey. God bless u

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Demitemi said:
Today made it one year since application received. So grateful to God for everything.
Still counting on baba God to perfect all He started.
I pray that situation, circumstances, policies, regulations, men and women will conspire to work for our good and deliver to us all our expectations speedily.
Happy annivesary and celebration of Gods abundance grace on me :D :D
Happy anniversary dear. I can see your pick up mail around corner. God bless u dear.

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bonblu said:
Landing experience...

spent 24 hrs in total on the plane..
left lagos..1.45 pm (naija time)
landed toronto 3.pm (naija time)

long flight..with ethiopian airline.
stopped at dublin to refuel, only for the us to be delayed further when someone need an emergency medical examination due to high blood pressure.

Landing_____

rushed to passport control because 60% of us on the flight from all over the continent were arriving to get the landing procedures done (flight fully booked).
mine was a smooth one.. no questions asked. very friendly attitude..
I made sure i understood their culture context before flying down, so i decided to play along.
upon landing, carried all the hand bags, gave wifey all the documents to present while i do all the talking if questions were to be asked.
Told them i had 7k+USD in cash and the lady wrote on my copr 8k, smiling and saying we need to round it up(hope you don't mind sir).. i smiled saying its fine.
didn't ask for bank statement from me though i wanted to show it and she said no need.
Told her i needed to declare goods accompany me was my wife's box of jewellers..(women and Gold hen).
Got there, customs were not bothered..
they just asked if i was with less than 10k and i said yes and i told them i wanted to declare and the customs guys said you can go..
(My conclusion with customs and immigration.)
the already know who to question/quizz cos there are cameras everywhere and also dogs too, looking out for people who acted funny.
there were nigerians who landed with us and was quizzed like never before at immigration..
some indian family was on the edge of being sent back cos he lied that he forgot his bank statement back home..
Due to my flight experience to over 26 countries, i pleaded with wifey to stay and act calm.

(be honest even if its 2k you have on you just say it and let them know you have made arrangements for the rest of your funds. MOST IMPORTANTLY KNOW WHAT IS WRITTEN ON YOUR FORM)....

Our own bonblu! Ur landing experience as usual was quite inciteful. God bless u as you settle.

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thorndike4u said:
Hello Tbaba, I thought they conclude security check before they issue MR. So they still do another round of security check? If yes, is for travel history or what is they look out for in this round of security check? Any ideas?
My dear I dont want to scare u but to be honest, its not over until its over which is landing. What do u make of this exceptional case? I know of a guy in ds forum from the middle east whose visa had been issued but hadnt landed dt was called not to proceed to canada until further notice? The phone call came around dt Charly Hebdoo incident in France? The guy was simply devastated. I dont know if they eventualky cleared him but my dear make we dey pray hard make anoda person no pour sand sand for our garri, Amenn!

McSailor

Star Member
May 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Nomination.....
16-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
29-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2015
LANDED..........
05-12-2015
Chattery said:
To the glory of the most high God,i received our passports and COPR for my family of 4 from UPS Gbagada this morning,Visa was issued on the 25th August, pick up mail was on the 26th.
May God grant all of us still waiting for our visas God speed and success.
Congratulations.

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MacFar said:
It looks like yesterday...but it's been a long journey !!!
We received Passports and COPR for all my family members this evening from UPS.

This has been a journey of faith, perseverance and patience.

2011 application - Returned due to wrong NOC
2013 application - Returned due to Cap filled
May 8 2014 application - Returned due to Employment Ref Letter not detailed enough
Oct 2 2014 application - Accepted. Met Cap by whiskers

Dec 23 2014 - CC charged
Jan 13 2015 - PER
Jun 22 2015 - Raised CSE to correct previous visa refusals on Sched. A forms
Jun 29 2015 - CSE acknowledged
July 10 2015 - MR received (No additional docs/payment requests)
July 13 2015 - Mailed AVO to enquire if I could send PCC and pay RPRF
July 15 2015 - Medicals done
July 23 2015 - Got Go-ahead to send PCC and pay RPRF. Paid and sent same day
July 28 2015 - RPRF receipt and PCC received by AVO
Aug 6 2015 - PPR - Sent passports same day
Aug 10 2015 - Passports received by AVO
Aug 26 2015 - Pick-up Mail received
Sept 3 2015 - PASSPORTS & COPR received

Very long timeline I guess but it has ended in praise.

Many thanks to all forumites for your support all the way. Must not fail to mention Blessed Canadian (who introduced me to the forum) Pipis Husband, Preferred and Neyobash14 who became personal persons on the forum.

Looking forward to meeting some of u guys in person in Canada.

The journey is not over yet, a phase has just ended. Another phase begins........
Anoda never say never applicant. ;D. We plenty for ds forum . God has blessed your resilience and he would make d way straight for u IJN, Amen.

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mabertia said:
Hello House,

The MR waiting has ended in praise, we (Wifey, the 2 boys & I) received MR this evening at exactly 16.50hrs.

May the name of the Lord be praised now and forever....amen!
Congrats Mabertia. It will end in praise.