AOR Received.
Awaiting
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
VISA ISSUED...
17/08/2015
LANDED..........
12/09/2015
Many thanks Gentleiphy, the issue was that it was updated almost two weeks after receiving our passports. Atleast one is assured now that its an update for applicants not to miss the PPR mail, just that ours was updated after sending the passport. So the next update will be DECISION MADE by the grace of God.

It will end in praise for us all.

Balobabes

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/08/2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
Nomination.....
PER 04/12/2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
04-12-2015
Med's Request
22-06-2015
Med's Done....
25-06-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-aug-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-aug-2015
LANDED..........
27 Aug 2015
Hi, it's better you send all account to avoid the long thing....AVO ll do the plus and minus themselves . Good luck

omolara.ayanda said:
Good morning house, I pray this week comes with many positive updates from AVO.

Please, I was asked for POF from AVO last week, I have some amount in a fixed deposit and some in my savings account but not in my salary account. Is it necessary I add my salary account even if AVO did not indicate it or should I submit it just to justify my POF. Please advise so as not enter a looonnng thing :D
omolara.ayanda said:

Please, I was asked for POF from AVO last week, I have some amount in a fixed deposit and some in my savings account but not in my salary account. Is it necessary I add my salary account even if AVO did not indicate it or should I submit it just to justify my POF. Please advise so as not enter a looonnng thing :D

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FEMOL said:
Good morning House,

This week will be wonderful, and be flooded with positive updates.

I would like to confirm has anyone receive a 4th line after PPR showing this "4.We sent you correspondence on July 29, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."
And if so, what does it implies, and what steps should be taken.

Regards,
I also got a similar update on my ECAS on their most recent request from me last week, to which I have responded with both softcopies and hard copies. Its a welcome development though. MAy this week be filled with positive news in Jesus name, Amen!

McSailor

Star Member
May 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Nomination.....
16-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
29-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2015
LANDED..........
05-12-2015
omolara.ayanda said:

Hello, what did you use initially as pof? Does the amount in the fd cover your pof requirement ? If it does you can send the fd certificate to AVO. If the combination of your savings and fd suuficiently accommodates your POF requirements, I would suggest you send that combination to AVO accompanied by a cover letter. Just my own 2cents.

omolara.ayanda

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2014
Doc's Request.
11-08-2014
Nomination.....
09-02-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
15-09-2015
Med's Done....
01-10-2015
Interview........
waived by his grace
Passport Req..
30/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
18/04/2016
LANDED..........
July 2016
Balobabes said:
Hi, it's better you send all account to avoid the long thing....AVO ll do the plus and minus themselves . Good luck
Thanks Balobabes

omolara.ayanda

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2014
Doc's Request.
11-08-2014
Nomination.....
09-02-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
15-09-2015
Med's Done....
01-10-2015
Interview........
waived by his grace
Passport Req..
30/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
18/04/2016
LANDED..........
July 2016
McSailor said:
Hello, what did you use initially as pof? Does the amount in the fd cover your pof requirement ? If it does you can send the fd certificate to AVO. If the combination of your savings and fd suuficiently accommodates your POF requirements, I would suggest you send that combination to AVO accompanied by a cover letter. Just my own 2cents.
Thanks McSailor I have some in FD and some in savings both are more than what I require for my family size. my take is should I send salary account statement with it even if I am not using it as my POF

Unibadan

Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Waived
Nomination.....
PER 09-04-2015
IELTS Request
Med's Request
soon
Med's Done....
soon
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
omolara.ayanda said:
Thanks McSailor I have some in FD and some in savings both are more than what I require for my family size. my take is should I send salary account statement with it even if I am not using it as my POF
Hello,

I would advise you send your salary account with it.

McSailor

Star Member
May 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Nomination.....
16-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
29-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2015
LANDED..........
05-12-2015
omolara.ayanda said:
Submit the fd and savings along with a cover letter. That should suffice

Silent Reader 291214

Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 December 2014
Nomination.....
26 March, 2015
Baba mercy said:
Guys please put lite to this my worries have lived in uk for 10 yrs without paper back to Nigeria 2014 voluntarily without been arrested or deported, but at d background section I ticked haven't travelled out of Nigeria before and my new passport didn't showed any travelling history. AlReady AVO requested for POF which I know that will not be a problem at all . Guys did I just leave it d way it was? Or can I open up ? Bear In mind didn't involved in any crime,credit buz, etc.... When I was in uk . Guys pls I need genuine & honest response . Pipis husband and everybody in d house please waiting to hear from u .... Thanks
For me, the question is: how did you account for the time you were away - working, studying etc. That will determine whether to own up or not. If u filled working, do you have employment letter and proof to show salary payment during that time? If studying, do you have credentials to buttress that position?

While consistency and truthfulness are key ingredients on CIC/AVO's side, you need to bear in mind that being in a country illegally is an offence and may not be dealt lightly with. You need to consider the possibility of your application being refused on that ground and weigh it against the possibility of being found out in future, if your application is successful.

I will not advise that you respond to this with specific details that may enable AVO/CIC identify you. I also know that, as has been the practice on this forum, you will get ample advise/suggestions. At the end of the day, you have to make your decision alone. I wish you the best.

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omolara.ayanda said:
Its advisable to include your salary account even if its not where the bulk of your savings are. It clears doubts on whether you are still working, whether you are still earning and source of the bulk savings. At this stage of POF request, the visa officer wants to be cleared of every doubt that you indeed have the funds. This is no time to be sending some account statements and leave out some. Even you for your FD, still print the statement along side. And most importantly, enclose a cover letter with some bit of explanations of whihc one is savings for POF , which one is salary etc.

zannybabie

Nov 27, 2014
Hello. Please need your advise.

My friend's application was received at CIC on 21st December. Since then, he has not gotten PER(its possible that it went to his spam folder) nor has he gotten his application sent back.

Noc code : 2241

Your suggestions will be most welcome.

Thank you.

subsidy12

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
zannybabie said:

My friend's application was received at CIC on 21st December. Since then, he has not gotten PER(its possible that it went to his spam folder) nor has he gotten his application sent back.

Thank you.
hello- what mode of payment did he use? CC or DD, did he get charged? if not at this stage i am sure CIC is done with issuing PER

Unibadan

Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Waived
Nomination.....
PER 09-04-2015
IELTS Request
Med's Request
soon
Med's Done....
soon
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
zannybabie said:

Thank you.
Your friend should call CIC (+ 1-613-944-4000) and follow the instruction carefully.

BabyBal

Aug 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2016
LANDED..........
14-07-2016
Congratulations!!!

aduni said:
To God be the Glory. Please have a look at this: Join me to thank almight God.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zannybabie said:

Thank you.

Let the person send an email to : FSW-Centralized_Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca providing his or her full names, date of birth, postal adddress,NOC Code and the occupation(though they can tell from the code) and the date of receipt of application in CIO. They will respond.

The person can also call + 1-613-944-4000 and must be ready to wait for like 20 minutes.