29-02-2016 / 11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-03-2016
LANDED..........
26/07/16
technolee said:
Very similar to my response.
Thank you so much PH.
That's why I mentioned considering the husband as non accompanying, then state the reason. If documentation is needed she could provide. Or maybe she consult an immigration lawyer.

dalexy

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Per: 23-02-2015
Nomination.....
SLU: 26-08-2015
AOR Received.
Additional doc request sept 15
IELTS Request
Additional documents sent Sept 19
Med's Request
x-08-2015 iJn
Interview........
NA by God's grace
Passport Req..
x-09-2014 iJn
VISA ISSUED...
Amen
LANDED..........
Amen
iya ibeji said:
Come and join me sing HALLELUJAH OOOOO.

Jehovah Jireh has done me well

MR forms just arrived for me and my family members a few minutes ago.

Timeline is to the left ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Congrats iyabeji.

anthonydebo

Oct 23, 2012
Pipis Husband said:
Hello, see my responses above. Cheers :)
Thank you so much PH, its indeed helpful and God bless. @ Technolee, I actually stated it in my application that I am in Qatar and I submitted PCC from Qatar, I have however not informed them about my wife since she entered about 2 weeks ago. Can I do that after MR.?

adaghogho

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Doc's Request.
09-09-2015
Nomination.....
14-02-2015
File Transfer...
14-02-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2016
LANDED..........
September 2016
Quartza said:
To the glory of God, I just receive MR mail for me and my family.

Application receive date: November 21.
Congrats

canadamyplace

Aug 23, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
sent with application
Subject: APPLICATION FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE IN CANADA
UCI:XXXXXXXX
Application:EXXXXXXXXXX
NAME AND ADDRESS

> Dear NAME
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
UPDATED BANK STATEMENTS AND PROOFS OF FUNDS. If your bank statements indicate large deposits, you must provide evidence of the provenance of these funds.
Payslips for 2014 and 2015 for NAME
Schedule A:
A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature for you and your spouse. Make sure you answer truthfully to all questions.
Amended Schedule A. Indicate your past history since you reached the age of 18.
Specify what kind of work(s) you are doing and have been doing since then. Do not use
acronyms Make sure you do not leave any gap in time.
Indicate all addresses in Nigeria and other countries (if applicable) since you reached the age of 18.
Make sure you do not leave any gap in time.
You must declare if you have been refused any visa or immigration applications in the past from any country. Failure to comply may result in a refusal of your application.
Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures for you and your spouse.
Original Master's degree from the University of XXXXXX and all transcripts associated to the Master's degree for NAME

Please provide the following for your three children:
-Original birth certificate / registration made at time of birth
-Copy of primary school register enrolment/admission form from the school
-Hospital birth certificate
-Road to Health Card (or health record)
-Family photos taken throughout the years
-Baptismal certificates (only if available)
This must be received at this office by: 2015/09/13
*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***
Please note: All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Canadian High Commission for Ghana in Accra at the address indicated below.
Please note that submission in person will not be accepted.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Regards,
Immigration Section | Programme d'immigration (LA)
High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du
Canada P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana
Phone | Tél.: +233 (030) 2211521
Fax | Téléc: +233 (030)

The above was received today by my friend who submitted her application In August 2014 and has been waiting for her MR. Please seniors, (Pipis Husband, KSA.... kAYB, COLLINS etc) please she is confused as to what to do. me too i dont know what to advise as i have never seen such delay and too many requests before. please help us out as she wants to fulfill her Canadian dream.

the smallest advice will be appreciated even inbox is also appreciated. you can inbox user jaybol or canadamyplace if afraid the immigration officers will see your response.
counting on my good people.

henstboy

Apr 5, 2015
Congratulations to Ija ibeji na double double ooooo, Quarta, congratulations to you too, Anthonydebo you too no dey left out of the congratulation greetings, jjalexj it shall end in praise for you too, hopefully by the end of tomorrow , we shall celebrate the arrival of ur MR too.
cheers and December applicants should start warming up. God is faithful.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadamyplace said:
Subject: APPLICATION FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE IN CANADA
UCI:XXXXXXXX
Application:EXXXXXXXXXX
NAME AND ADDRESS

> Dear NAME
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
UPDATED BANK STATEMENTS AND PROOFS OF FUNDS. If your bank statements indicate large deposits, you must provide evidence of the provenance of these funds.
Payslips for 2014 and 2015 for NAME
Schedule A:
A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature for you and your spouse. Make sure you answer truthfully to all questions.
Amended Schedule A. Indicate your past history since you reached the age of 18.
Specify what kind of work(s) you are doing and have been doing since then. Do not use
acronyms Make sure you do not leave any gap in time.
Indicate all addresses in Nigeria and other countries (if applicable) since you reached the age of 18.
Make sure you do not leave any gap in time.
You must declare if you have been refused any visa or immigration applications in the past from any country. Failure to comply may result in a refusal of your application.
Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures for you and your spouse.
Original Master's degree from the University of XXXXXX and all transcripts associated to the Master's degree for NAME

Please provide the following for your three children:
-Original birth certificate / registration made at time of birth
-Copy of primary school register enrolment/admission form from the school
-Hospital birth certificate
-Road to Health Card (or health record)
-Family photos taken throughout the years
-Baptismal certificates (only if available)
This must be received at this office by: 2015/09/13
*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***
Please note: All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Canadian High Commission for Ghana in Accra at the address indicated below.
Please note that submission in person will not be accepted.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Regards,
Immigration Section | Programme d'immigration (LA)
High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du
Canada P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana
Phone | Tél.: +233 (030) 2211521
Fax | Téléc: +233 (030)

The above was received today by my friend who submitted her application In August 2014 and has been waiting for her MR. Please seniors, (Pipis Husband, KSA.... kAYB, COLLINS etc) please she is confused as to what to do. me too i dont know what to advise as i have never seen such delay and too many requests before. please help us out as she wants to fulfill her Canadian dream.

the smallest advice will be appreciated even inbox is also appreciated. you can inbox user jaybol or canadamyplace if afraid the immigration officers will see your response.
counting on my good people.

All the request the person have been provided with are pretty the same thing i got except for the updated bank statement, university transcripts and the primary school enrollment records.. There are no issues at all in as much as the person will simply abide by what they have requested.

The person should get an updated bank statement as requested and it most match the present finance expected for the size of his or her family. The person should explain in clear terms to them the source of any lump sum deposit if there is any on the updated bank statement. I will advise the person not to hastily drop any lump sum at this very critical time to meet up with the requirement except the person can sincerely and genuinely explain why it happened and show clearly its source(s).

The health card stuff is usually the immunization records of the three children. The person should have them or visit their hospital of birth to get the records. Hospital birth certificate too should be easy for the person to obtain if he or she does not have one yet for each child. That will be amazing but can be solved quite easily.

Family photos should also be in their kitty. They can even take some shoots immediately together in their house, at church etc; just to show that they are a family. The person should check past records or their archives for pictures. It will not be wise at this point not to have pictures of you and your family of yester years. They will frown at it. I was privileged to have mine. In fact, it was my face book display picture; myself and the whole of my family. I guess they must have checked my Facebook profile. They do check.

Original birth certificate should not be an issue too. The person can visit the local primary health center that they were given birth to for it if they do not have it already. Again , this is pretty easy to obtain.

They said the baptismal card is if it is available.

If they have been refused visa in the past, they should just say it. It is not really a big deal. They will only check out the reason for the refusal and most times it is for generic reasons. The person should be good if it is not a refusal that has resulted in the person to be inadmissible. They might just have mentioned it too as a caution and the person might not have had any refusal in the past. Just for the person to be sincere.

All the forms they have requested from the person to fill have been submitted before now. The person should dig out what he or she filled the last time and try as much as possible to guide against any form of alteration. They will compare it to check for consistency. If there is the need for updating, the person should go ahead to update and then mention it in a cover letter to them .The person should be pretty fine again.

They need the original masters degree certificate and all associated transcripts with it. Any originals of this nature that they request will most times if not all the times be returned. The person should provide it if he or she has received it yet from his or her higher institution and also mention in a cover letter that it is only one that schools usually issue out. This is like a reminder for them to return after carrying out any background check.

In conclusion, i must say that they are really watching out for this person and his or her family. They have some reservations or doubts about some of these things they have requested if not all the information requested. The person must meticulously present every thing as advised and back it up with a cover letter to explain any grey area(s). They do not agree with somethings. The person should be out rightly truthful and guide seriously against errors. I submitted mine after gathering all they have requested and prayerfully backed it up. It went well.

Cheers!

Favouralltru

Jul 7, 2015
Good day house pls I really need your advises I got this email from AVO on Tuesday 11th August 2015.

We are now completing d Assessment of your Application for the a permanent resident Visa it appears that you may not meet d requirements for immigration to Canada in the skilled worker category. We have determined that you may be ineligible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of that fact you don't meet the financial requirements necessary for a family of 11,931(CAD) as outlined in section R76 (1) (b) of d refuge protection Act and d regulations, before we make a final decision you may submit additional formation relating to this issue .you must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada As stated above, you must provide any additional information within 30days from d date of this letter. If you choose not to respond with additional information we will make decisions based on the information before me,which may result in d refusal of your application. We look forward to receiving your additional information.
Immigration program (RK).

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Favouralltru said:
Good day house pls I really need your advises I got this email from AVO on Tuesday 11th August 2015.

We are now completing d Assessment of your Application for the a permanent resident Visa it appears that you may not meet d requirements for immigration to Canada in the skilled worker category. We have determined that you may be ineligible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of that fact you don't meet the financial requirements necessary for a family of 11,931(CAD) as outlined in section R76 (1) (b) of d refuge protection Act and d regulations, before we make a final decision you may submit additional formation relating to this issue .you must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada As stated above, you must provide any additional information within 30days from d date of this letter. If you choose not to respond with additional information we will make decisions based on the information before me,which may result in d refusal of your application. We look forward to receiving your additional information.
Immigration program (RK).

This is quite straight forward. Submit an updated bank statement after you have thoroughly checked for the money you and your family are expected to have. You must have that money and possibly more than it. Most likely, what you have submitted is below the expected. Check the present money needed against your family composition. Get an up to date bank statement or a document to show that you have the money and send to them right away. If you have any lump sum deposit, kindly do a cover letter and carefully explain to them how that came about.
You should be fine if you follow what they have instructed.

Cheers!

bonblu

Star Member
May 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2OTH 2014
Doc's Request.
APRIL 8TH 2015
AOR Received.
OCT 20TH 2014
Med's Request
APRIL 8TH 2015
Med's Done....
APRIL 15TH 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
26TH MAY 2015
VISA ISSUED...
9TH JUNE 2015
LANDED..........
3rd SEPT
anthonydebo said:
I give God all the glory, honor and adoration. To my surprise, MR just rolled in for me and my wife. Thank you all for your encouragement and advice.
Following the MR, I need you guys to advise me on the following;
1. I reside in Qatar, and my wife recently joined me, is it advisable to do our medicals here in Qatar, or we will have to go to Naija? If we do it in Qatar, can it cause for questioning from AVO, more documentation request or delay?

you can do you Medicals in Qatar for a fact only from an authorised emdeical centre approved by CIC..
i am speaking from experience with a similar situation in Dubai.

2. Do I need to book an appointment for the medicals
YES and NO depending on the work schedule.. however, you should know how the arabs do their thing in the middleeast.. just call ahead and make enquiries.

3. My schedule is a little bit tight at work, so if I will have to go to naija, how long will I need to get the medicals done and confirm it has been forwarded to AVO to prevent coming back to naija for any other thing

you don't need to go to Nigeria..
however, when it comes to ppt issue, you may need to though..

4. What are the possible documents (I hope not) that may be required by AVO so as to start working on it if I will eventually go to Naija......
5. Which Clinic is fast in processing documents
6. How much is the cost of the Medicals for me and my wife
7. What other information can guide us at this stage
8. @ Tchnolee, Tbaba and all other resourceful seniors, what is it about the discussion of eating or not eating before going for medicals. :)

Thank you all and it will definitely end in praise for us all.

Admin kindly assist me to update.

Favouralltru

Jul 7, 2015
GENTLEANDREW said:
GentleAndrew Thanks for your response & God will grant all your heart wishes IJN(Amen).

This is quite straight forward. Submit an updated bank statement after you have thoroughly checked for the money you and your family is expected to have. You must have that money and possibly more than it. Most likely, what you have submitted is below the expected. Check the present money needed against your family composition. Get an up to date bank statement or a document to show that you have the money and send to them right away. If you have any lump sum deposit, kindly do a cover letter and carefully explain to them how that came about.
You should be fine if you follow what they have instructed.

Cheers!