+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anthonydebo said:
Hello forumite, may I ask for the possible documents that may be requested for after MR, I am not in the country at the moment and I need to start putting resources together for such documents.

Thanks bros and sis...
It varies per individual. It cud be POF, more clarifications on place of work, children's birthcertificate, marriage certificates or evn visa refusals not declared. ANYTHING can be asked depending on the documents u provided. Some hv also had nothing more asked from them. So, my dear prepare for anything. ;D. But its not a do or die affair. Just relaxx n it wil end in praise, IJN, Amen.

anthonydebo

Oct 23, 2012
Dotsngr said:
It varies per individual. It cud be POF, more clarifications on place of work, children's birthcertificate, marriage certificates or evn visa refusals not declared. ANYTHING can be asked depending on the documents u provided. Some hv also had nothing more asked from them. So, my dear prepare for anything. ;D. But its not a do or die affair. Just relaxx n it wil end in praise, IJN, Amen.
Thank you Dotsngr

Toronto_Raptor

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 28, 2014
Nomination.....
October 1, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
March 9, 2015
Med's Done....
March 12, 2015
Passport Req..
May 8, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued May 20th. Pick Up Mail Received May 26, 2015.
Greetings great people.
Please can anyone recommend a reliable agent/consultant and also give the contact details. A friend of mine is insistent on using an agent for the Express Entry process.

Congratulations to all with updates and progress thus far, my prayers are with you all.
I'm still in the house.

Grace and Peace!

DeeBruv

Aug 27, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
WES FSW Platform update 12-12-2014
Nomination.....
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29th June 2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2015, Updated forms req and RPRF 17-07-2015, Medicals Received 20-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-06-2016 Pick Up Mail 20-06-2016 ECAS Updated to DECISION MADE 23-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
Toronto_Raptor said:
Greetings great people.
Please can anyone recommend a reliable agent/consultant and also give the contact details. A friend of mine is insistent on using an agent for the Express Entry process.

Congratulations to all with updates and progress thus far, my prayers are with you all.
I'm still in the house.

Grace and Peace!
Hi Buddie. I sent a PM to you

opsy

May 23, 2015
Pipis Husband said:
Good job Peter, you are on point.

Cheers.
Cant the PCC be done through the State Police Area Command Headquarters instead of going to FCID Office, Alagbon?

Thanx

bonblu

Star Member
May 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2OTH 2014
Doc's Request.
APRIL 8TH 2015
AOR Received.
OCT 20TH 2014
Med's Request
APRIL 8TH 2015
Med's Done....
APRIL 15TH 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
26TH MAY 2015
VISA ISSUED...
9TH JUNE 2015
LANDED..........
3rd SEPT
opsy said:
Cant the PCC be done through the State Police Area Command Headquarters instead of going to FCID Office, Alagbon?

Thanx

Its best to adhere CIC immigration rules not options that are convenient.. for more information go to cic website and see if you can use FCID office..

SOTAJ

Mar 29, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
15-Jan-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
24-Jul-2015
Interview........
N/A By His grace
Passport Req..
25-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
02-May-2016
Hello My People,

I pray the mercy of God abide with us all even as we progress in our ''Maple Leaf'' quest.

Please I will want the house to assist with clarification on POF especially those that just got cleared in our stream (FSW 2014).

I got MR and POF update request and I have completed the Medicals. However, I just read a link on another forum today as it relates to POF and I will really appreciate some clarifications from experienced members here.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

The issue is while submitting my application last year, I included my account statement and that of my spouse (she had like double of my balance in her account) in the package (the balances in the 2 accounts with TBs were well over the required POF for our family size).

Now the balances have even increased further but with more in my spouse's account as well.

Having completed our medicals, we intend to send the 2 account statements as initially sent with my spouse's salary account statement to further buttress how we came about the balance overtime. We are considering sending 1 year account statement each.

The issue now is the link I pasted above which says the POF should be in the Primary applicant's name alone.

Does it affects only the EE stream alone or it also affects those that have submitted before the EE was introduced in Jan 2015?

I am asking because I am ready to send the documents and I would want to be consistent with the POF we initially submitted without necessarily jeopardizing our chances by not putting the money in my account alone as I wouldn't want any transfer that would seem like a make-up thing.

Please help shed more light, Pipis Husband, Kollins ................

Thanks.

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SOTAJ said:
Hello My People,

I pray the mercy of God abide with us all even as we progress in our ''Maple Leaf'' quest.

Please I will want the house to assist with clarification on POF especially those that just got cleared in our stream (FSW 2014).

I got MR and POF update request and I have completed the Medicals. However, I just read a link on another forum today as it relates to POF and I will really appreciate some clarifications from experienced members here.

The issue is while submitting my application last year, I included my account statement and that of my spouse (she had like double of my balance in her account) in the package (the balances in the 2 accounts with TBs were well over the required POF for our family size).

Now the balances have even increased further but with more in my spouse's account as well.

Having completed our medicals, we intend to send the 2 account statements as initially sent with my spouse's salary account statement to further buttress how we came about the balance overtime. We are considering sending 1 year account statement each.

The issue now is the link I pasted above which says the POF should be in the Primary applicant's name alone.

Does it affects only the EE stream alone or it also affects those that have submitted before the EE was introduced in Jan 2015?

I am asking because I am ready to send the documents and I would want to be consistent with the POF we initially submitted without necessarily jeopardizing our chances by not putting the money in my account alone as I wouldn't want any transfer that would seem like a make-up thing.

Thanks.
Pls ensure you hv at least one half of the POF in the account of the principal applicant to avoid 'stories that touch the heart'.
Some forumites hv received fairness letter because of this in the past esp 2013 applicants, I dont know of any 2014 applicant though.

technolee

May 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2014
Nomination.....
15-12-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Nothing as such
Med's Request
29-06-2015
Med's Done....
08-07-2015
Interview........
Nothing as such
Passport Req..
31-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2015
LANDED..........
6th November 2015 (7:10 pm local time)
DeeBruv said:
My own Technolee. Thanks for being there for me. The update will come up sooner or later. since your Panel Physician has uploaded your medicals to cic accra. they update every Tuesday. lets wait till next week Wednesday. My 2nd line update too says ....we started processing your application in July 14
This man!
You are truly my shell I tell you because the application processing date on my 2nd line is 14th too.
We need to hook up. where do you stay?

technolee

May 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2014
Nomination.....
15-12-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Nothing as such
Med's Request
29-06-2015
Med's Done....
08-07-2015
Interview........
Nothing as such
Passport Req..
31-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2015
LANDED..........
Guyman1234 said:
@ deebruv: Jah's with u and ur family. Sometimes we might feel down and overwhelmed, but surely He gives us strength to go on. Ur case will come out fine.

@ Tehlilah : I tap into ur MR blessing to o, man wan die of BP here o.

@ technolee: u know worry is part of the human nature and, I just can't help it, I no be Dangote pipkin na.

Congrats to all who got updates o: Tiwa na a de o..

Make I go sleep.
No wahala.
August 14 is still my target for you.
I am praying for you here.
Will holla you later today.

technolee

May 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2014
Nomination.....
15-12-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Nothing as such
Med's Request
29-06-2015
Med's Done....
08-07-2015
Interview........
Nothing as such
Passport Req..
31-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2015
LANDED..........
SOTAJ said:
Hello My People,

Thanks.
A cover note will do all the explanations my bro.
Let your wife transfer to your account and comment 'in support for the FSWP program'. Include her statement of account so the officer can see where she got her money from and how she displayed LOVE to help her better half.
Include your statement of account too and explain all of this in your cover note.
It will end in praise for you.

TKT

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
SOTAJ said:
Hello My People,

Thanks.
Bros,
You have absolutely nothing to worry about. You are just fine to present your spouse's account along side yours without doing transfers.
The rules that apply at the time of your application will be used to access your application and not that for express entry which takes effect only on applications received on or after Jan 2015.
Some members here have presented their spouse's account without any issues whatsoever. Quit working yourself up, pls

Abembem

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2014
AOR Received.
15-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Interview........
Olorun o jee..
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th March 2016 To His Glory
LANDED..........
12th June 2016
DeeBruv said:
Now I am very worried. I am the principal applicant and my medicals have been uploaded to cic by IOM ikeja. My wife told them that she was a known diabetic. She had a high blood pressure during the test. We were asked by IOM to seek the cardiologist and endocrynologist evaluation which we have done. Creatine found normal. EGG and Echo done and ok. 2 reports expressed that my wife will do well as a skilled professional if she keeps to her medication. She has been under medications since. IOM told my wife to undergo another urine test because they found sugar in her blood. We just did that today. I am begging the forumites to pray for us in your closets. I am crying and shaking privately right now....my wife shouldn't see me. Please. ?.Technolee, Pipis husband, gentleipfy, CalgaryChic, ayoka, Canadiamum, ksa0510....and others that I forgot to mention. Please pray.
Ur case will end in perfect praise. God doesn't sleep or slumber. Rejoice and be glad, God is working on ur case (U re highly Favoured.... We all are). Enjoy ur wait...no shaking Oluwa is Directly involved.

bonblu

Star Member
May 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2OTH 2014
Doc's Request.
APRIL 8TH 2015
AOR Received.
OCT 20TH 2014
Med's Request
APRIL 8TH 2015
Med's Done....
APRIL 15TH 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
26TH MAY 2015
VISA ISSUED...
9TH JUNE 2015
LANDED..........
3rd SEPT
SOTAJ said:
Hello My People,

Thanks.
you are not an express entry applicant but rather FSW 2014 applicant ..
regardless of an increase in the inflow of cash into the account, please kindly resend the SAME BANK statements
you sent to them. like you said there is more money in the account.you are pretty much fine as long as those fund were not deposited into the account less than 2 weeks ago into the account..

Iphyo

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
Nomination.....
7-10-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
7-10-2014
Dear All,
With Deep gratitude to God I announce the end of this journey and the commencement of a new beginning for us in Alberta ;D. We received our PRV and COPR last week!!. :p

My timeline should serve as an encouragement to all those who are agitated about the delays they are currently experiencing. You must understand that delay has never meant denial and that God can be trusted to keep His promise. It will surely end in Praise!!! He has brought you this far.....He will carry you to the end.

Application recd _ 11th June 2014
PER _ 7th Oct 2014
MR _ 5th May 2015
Med Done _ 20th May 2015
ADD Doc sent _ 18th June 2015
PPR _ 25th June 2015
Pickup mail _ 16th July 2015
Visa Issued _ 13th July 2015