16-07-2015
Med's Done....
23-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2016
dewasco said:
To the Glory of God alone, our MR landed today. its been a fruitful journey and so glad to be at the semi final with a calm assurance and confidence of reaching the final and landing safely and favorable at the destination

To those still waiting, be rest assured that its just a matter of time and effortlessly it will come and not tarry.

Jesus is Lord
Congrats oh!!!!

patecole

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Nomination.....
17-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Med's Done....
07-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
Not yet bruv, still expecting....

KKE said:
Yes, actually it was your post about your passport delivery date that prompted me to update my timeline.

Your pickup mail is definitely around the corner, has your ecas been updated?

dewasco

Jun 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
19-09-2014
Nomination.....
06-01-2015
Med's Done....
12-07-2015
Passport Req..
04-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
July
Ed_b_good said:
Congratulations dewasco, wishing you speedy processing in your remaining stages.
Thanks Bro

dewasco

Jun 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
19-09-2014
Nomination.....
06-01-2015
Med's Done....
12-07-2015
Passport Req..
04-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
July

Tehillah

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/09/2014
Nomination.....
07/01/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
13/07/2015
Med's Done....
15/07/2015
Passport Req..
06/08/2015
VISA ISSUED...
31/08/2015
LANDED..........
05/11/2015
Good Evening House,

I recieved a mail from AVO this evening; please see part of the mail below,I was required to provide the following:

1. Bank statements from showing salary payments from (XYZ Bank).

2. Proof of funds: you must have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations. Send updated bank statements, fixed deposit certificates, etc. If you have made large deposits into your accounts or fixed term investments, you must provide evidence of where the funds originated. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

My question is, do I respond via email or do I have to send hard copies of these documents to AVO via Courier. Thanks in anticipation of your advise.

Dear Viclay I have responded to your PM.

Diila

May 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dewasco said:
Guyman, you will definitely get yours on or before next Monday by Gods grace.

Yes, only MR

timeline is

APP rec- Sept 26 2014
PER- Jan 6 2015
MR- July 3rd 2015
Congrats Dewasco!

pwettypwecious

Star Member
May 30, 2015
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/12/2014
Doc's Request.
14/9/2015
Nomination.....
19/2/2015
AOR Received.
nil
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
19/2/2015
Med's Request
14/9/2015
Med's Done....
21/9/2015
LANDED..........
By GOD's grace
Congratulations dewasco on the receipt of your MR, and to everyone else too numerous to mention with one update or the other. We are coming closer. Good to hear the good news going round.
Has anyone been invited for interview so far? Just curious?

bonblu

Star Member
May 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2OTH 2014
Doc's Request.
APRIL 8TH 2015
AOR Received.
OCT 20TH 2014
Med's Request
APRIL 8TH 2015
Med's Done....
APRIL 15TH 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
26TH MAY 2015
VISA ISSUED...
9TH JUNE 2015
LANDED..........
3rd SEPT
Tehillah said:
Good Evening House,

I recieved a mail from AVO this evening; please see part of the mail below,I was required to provide the following:

1. Bank statements from showing salary payments from (XYZ Bank).

2. Proof of funds: you must have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations. Send updated bank statements, fixed deposit certificates, etc. If you have made large deposits into your accounts or fixed term investments, you must provide evidence of where the funds originated. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

My question is, do I respond via email or do I have to send hard copies of these documents to AVO via Courier. Thanks in anticipation of your advise.

Dear Viclay I have responded to your PM.
all documents must be sent to ur VO via courier

bonblu

Star Member
May 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2OTH 2014
Doc's Request.
APRIL 8TH 2015
AOR Received.
OCT 20TH 2014
Med's Request
APRIL 8TH 2015
Med's Done....
APRIL 15TH 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
26TH MAY 2015
VISA ISSUED...
9TH JUNE 2015
LANDED..........
3rd SEPT
De Explorer said:
Dear Kollins

I dont completely agree. The check on non-accompanying spouse is not only good if the couple involved may be getting divorced in the near future. It may be tricky and erroneous to assume that non accompanying spouses may be getting divorced. The essence of non accompanying can be applied to a number of scenarios.
First and foremost we have to appreciate the essence of a PR visa. It implies permanent migration to Canada and you can only maintain this status if you are able to spend a certain cumulative number of years in Canada.

If the spouse is not immediately available to migrate and is unable to spend this required number of years in Canada, it is definitely not advisable to tick the accompanying option as the Visa would be issued and activated upon landing. The implication is that the spouse stands to loose the PR status if he or she is unable to fulfill residency requirements as the Visa will otherwise not be renewed.

Worse still, the spouse may also face difficulties in obtaining a temporary visa afterwards because of his or her records. Reasons being that he or she may have to explain why he or she was turned down at a Canadian Border which you agree may be complicated and require legal representation.

There are several reasons why the Spouse may not be able to immediately accompany the family which is not limited to the following:-
1. Political interests
2. Business concerns
3. Work priority
4. does not intend to reside in Canada permanently e.t.c.

It is therefore preferable to plan to sponsor the non accompanying spouse when he or she eventually intends to permanently migate to Canada. For this purpose there is an in-country application and out of country application.

The in-country application can be made from within Canada. The good news is that Canada has started a pilot program for this cadre of spouses which enables them work in Canada while their application is being processed. It is called the OPEN WORK PERMIT. Please click on this link to read information on this.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=177&t=17

@ De explorer,
unfortunately i disagree with you, and you may need to reconsider Kollins advise to the respective party.
It is safer to include accompanying spouse nowit will only delay by weeks than apply for an open work permit..DELAY ISNT DENIAL

your link below only accommodates and for answers for individuals from within canada

however, you must also understand that spouse in question's information is definitely in the additional family information as the Husband or partner and this person also did medicals if i am not wrong..
More reason AVO always ask for an update of information at every stage..
worse case a request for application fee would be requested and also additional RFRF fees would be required to be paid..

open work permit can't work in this situation.. however open work permit take about 3- 6 months..
why waste time when the delay may only be for another 45days max and they can all do their landing together..

its important to understand the canadian system properly..

NO WONDER THEY ALWAYS ASK FOR UPDATED INFORMATIONs on changes of your situation up until PPR.. hence her situation has changed and she needs to do the needful asap.. she should contact AVO, via CSE...( there is no difference btw adding husband and family except for fees that needs to be paid..

This is an expert advise from a friend that was in a similar situation and also a friend that had an open work permit for close to 6 years before getting his PR last year.. so i know what i am talking about..

NB... Accompany spouse doesn't need to do landing with principal applicant.. as it can be done separately( as every individual has his/ her own Copy of COPR).. BUT the principal applicant MUST BE THE FIRST TO COMPLETE LANDING if they decide not to do landing together due to spouse busy schedule/other business plans/ any other reasons that may be..

De Explorer

Apr 30, 2015
bonblu said:
@ De explorer,
unfortunately i disagree with you, and you may need to reconsider Kollins advise to the respective party.
It is safer to include accompanying spouse nowit will only delay by weeks than apply for an open work permit..DELAY ISNT DENIAL

your link below only accommodates and for answers for individuals from within canada

however, you must also understand that spouse in question's information is definitely in the additional family information as the Husband or partner and this person also did medicals if i am not wrong..
More reason AVO always ask for an update of information at every stage..
worse case a request for application fee would be requested and also additional RFRF fees would be required to be paid..

open work permit can't work in this situation.. however open work permit take about 3- 6 months..
why waste time when the delay may only be for another 45days max and they can all do their landing together..

its important to understand the canadian system properly..

NO WONDER THEY ALWAYS ASK FOR UPDATED INFORMATIONs on changes of your situation up until PPR.. hence her situation has changed and she needs to do the needful asap.. she should contact AVO, via CSE...( there is no difference btw adding husband and family except for fees that needs to be paid..

This is an expert advise from a friend that was in a similar situation and also a friend that had an open work permit for close to 6 years before getting his PR last year.. so i know what i am talking about..

NB... Accompany spouse doesn't need to do landing with principal applicant.. as it can be done separately( as every individual has his/ her own Copy of COPR).. BUT the principal applicant MUST BE THE FIRST TO COMPLETE LANDING if they decide not to do landing together due to spouse busy schedule/other business plans/ any other reasons that may be..

@ Bonblu, if u carefully read my post you will observe that my comment is not directed at the applicant who made the enquiry. Kollins advice to her is in order since she desires to make a change at this point however i am directing my concern at his general advice that intending applicants should tick accompanying except they are contemplating a divorce.

I have stated the issues with this advice especially in the event that the couple do not intend for the other to be permanently resident in Canada in the immediate and for their own private reasons.

My advice on sponsorship and the benefit of open work permit relates to a situation where the non accompanying spouse is ready to move to Canada, perhaps many years after when he or she has taken care of their interests in nigeria which initially prevented the the relocation.

I was only providing advise on in- country application process. This will benefit the affected spouse as he or she can apply from within Canada when they are physically present in Canada. Remember that though he may be an unaccompanying spouse, he can also visit his family in Canada anytime and can initiate the sponsorship process then.

My position remains that if anyone is not prepared to fulfill the required residency conditions i.e cumulative years of stay in a given period, they will definitely loose their status.

bonblu

Star Member
May 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2OTH 2014
Doc's Request.
APRIL 8TH 2015
AOR Received.
OCT 20TH 2014
Med's Request
APRIL 8TH 2015
Med's Done....
APRIL 15TH 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
26TH MAY 2015
VISA ISSUED...
9TH JUNE 2015
LANDED..........
3rd SEPT
De Explorer said:
@ Bonblu, if u carefully read my post you will observe that my comment is not directed at the applicant who made the enquiry. Kollins advice to her is in order since she desires to make a change at this point however i am directing my concern to his general advice that intending applicants should tick accompanying except they are contemplating a divorce.

I have stated the issues with this advice especially in the event that the couple do not intend for the other to be permanently resident in Canada in the immediate and for their own private reasons.

My advice on sponsorship and the benefit of open work permit relates to a situation where the non accompanying spouse is ready to move to Canada, perhaps many years after when he or she has taken care of their interests in nigeria which initially prevented the the relocation.

I was only providing advise on in- country application process. This will benefit the affected spouse as he or she can apply from within Canada when they are physically present in Canada. Remember that though he may be an unaccompanying spouse, he can also visit his family in Canada anytime and can initiate the sponsorship process then.

My position remains that if anyone is not prepared to fulfill the required residency conditions i.e cumulative years of stay in a given period, they will definitely loose their status.

@De explorer,

your view is well noted and highly appreciated!

Flosure

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
25/11/2014
AOR Received.
25/11/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
12/06/2015 and 28/10/2015
Med's Done....
05/11/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
13/04/2016
LANDED..........
04/08/2016
Mkbaba said:
To God Almighty be all the glories, as I announce to the whole house the delivery of my visa and copr at exactly 11:02am on 2nd July.
It has been only God. This is the journey that started on Dec 2012. I submitted my application for fswp 2013 but was returned due to cap limit.
As I was preparing and waiting for EE, fswp 2014 was announced.
I put the sad incident behind me and moved on. Thank God that He moved with me and made all the crooked ways straight concerning fswp 2014.
I enjoyed His favour throughout the application process.
Though I used agent but I will forever be eternally grateful to the Most High and the forum members.
We shall all make it to canada via this our application IJN.
See you all in Canada by His grace.
Admin kindly update.
Na God win.
Cheers
Mkbaba
Congrats Mkbaba. I am happy for you. Please pray along with us too.

Flosure

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
25/11/2014
AOR Received.
25/11/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
12/06/2015 and 28/10/2015
Med's Done....
05/11/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
13/04/2016
LANDED..........
04/08/2016
dewasco said:
To the Glory of God alone, our MR landed today. its been a fruitful journey and so glad to be at the semi final with a calm assurance and confidence of reaching the final and landing safely and favorable at the destination

To those still waiting, be rest assured that its just a matter of time and effortlessly it will come and not tarry.

Jesus is Lord
Congrats.