Not required
Passport Req..
03-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2015
LANDED..........
Later
Sambade said:
the question is do you have a sponsor in Canada that has paid your RPRF? i want to believe the mail itself was sent in error...but let others share their opinions since you didnt get any invite for an interview.....but i will advise you contact AVO ASAP.like i said let others share with you their opinion...maybe you should just go ahead with your medical
I have no sponsor in Canada, moreso, there is a RPRF demand in the mail. Find extract of the mail below:

Ø Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee for you and your spouse.
(for current fees, please consult:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?countrySelect=CA&lob=rprf). You must bring to the interview the receipt proving that your sponsor in Canada has paid the RPRF.

Ø Updated Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature
Ø Provide an updated police clearance certificate you and your spouse
Ø Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination Applicant and dependents

*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Canadian High Commission for Ghana in Accra at the address indicated below.

Please note that submission in person will not be accepted.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Regards,

Bookerteee

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th Dec 2014, Debited on 26 Feb 2015
Doc's Request.
Sent with App
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
PER recieved on 21 March 2015
LANDED..........
By Gods Grace

Tehillah

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/09/2014
Nomination.....
07/01/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
13/07/2015
Med's Done....
15/07/2015
Passport Req..
06/08/2015
VISA ISSUED...
31/08/2015
LANDED..........
05/11/2015
Taliam said:
Hello peeps , thanks to God almighty MR finally here, sept 12th applicant .
Congratulations.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
simplebabs said:
Dear Seniors,
My RPRF, PCC and Update form IMM5669 dropped today after I received MR on June 11. Am yet to do the medical but schedule it for July 3rd.
Meanwhile, in the mail today, I saw a clause stating "you must bring to the INTERVIEW the receipt proving that your sponsor in Canada has paid the RPRF" Please what does this mean? Is there anyone with such clause? Or is it a generic statement? Or am I being invited for interview?

Moreover, the mail said I have 60 days to submit all this, does it mean I could extend my medical along with this since I have to send the MR receipt. Kindly clarify to me. I have got the PCC though. Thanks.
simplebabs said:
I have no sponsor in Canada, moreso, there is a RPRF demand in the mail. Find extract of the mail below:

(for current fees, please consult:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?countrySelect=CA&lob=rprf). You must bring to the interview the receipt proving that your sponsor in Canada has paid the RPRF.

Ø Updated Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature
Ø Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination Applicant and dependents

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Canadian High Commission for Ghana in Accra at the address indicated below.

Regards,
The clause in the mail sent to you isn't a generic statement by Accra visa office neither is it an indication for an interview.
An interview email isn't in this format and considering your level of prprocessing ,you won't be invited for an interview.
All been said,please raise a CSE telling of the clause sent to you.....try to document every exchange of mail you have received from them tillnthe last one.
Meanwhile,Go ahead with your Medicals and rprf payment and send everything they have requested.....include a cover letter document all your response to their request and letting them know you have paid your RPRF yourself since you are not been sponsored.
Be careful not to make it look like they made mistake with the clause .....courtesy in your email is needed and I'm sure they will find a way of telling you why the clause was included.
Once again,congrats on your update and happy Medicals .
Meanwhile,please help make entry into the SS with the link below..
http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Spreadsheet
Cheers

bonblu

Star Member
May 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2OTH 2014
Doc's Request.
APRIL 8TH 2015
AOR Received.
OCT 20TH 2014
Med's Request
APRIL 8TH 2015
Med's Done....
APRIL 15TH 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
26TH MAY 2015
VISA ISSUED...
9TH JUNE 2015
LANDED..........
3rd SEPT
azeezbaba said:
Oga Bonblu,

You said eCAS will be updated today and it''s been updated. Your must be a forecaster. My eCAS just updated to "Decision Made". I guess the pickup mail will roll in any moment from now. I am yet to figure out how to do the pickup but NeyoBash14 has contacted and directed me on what to do when the pickup mail rolls. I wish all those expecting an update best of luck
you welcome,
and how i wished to tell your wife to smack you for me..
why are you stressing yourself ??????... if your passport delivered on the 19th june, (friday)..
it usually take about 2 weeks na.. expect pickup mail between today and monday joor..
make sure you KEEP CALM BRO!

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Congrats to all: Elkelly, gentleiphy, smipo, demitemi, doombuggy, orebiyi, Deebruv, Neryllanmi, Technolee, jediknight, TKT, Ogabonblu, dadabigboy & Taliam.

Popsicle2014

Star Member
Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/10/2014
Nomination.....
18/01/2015
Med's Request
14/07/2015
Med's Done....
22/07/2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
02/11/2015 pick up 19/11/2015 passports received 30/11/2015
VISA ISSUED...
13/11/2015
LANDED..........
Next year
Wow...congrats to all with updates. Good news everywhere....technolee and dee Bruv I rejoice with you. So glad to hear your long wait for MR is over. May God perfect all concerning you.

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simplebabs said:

Ø Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination Applicant and dependents9

Please note:

Regards,
Ds looks , like a copy n paste error. Looks to me that ur visa officer didnt edit properly. However, u can raise a cse stating ur concerns and that theyshd re affirm the mail. That shdnt stop u from paying n providing the neeeded document. If you dont hear from them via email, pls send the documents enclosed in a cover letter explaining dt u dont hv a sponsor in canada and asking them to reclarify the interview portion. Cheers bro, congrats all d same. Ure nearer d end of ds immigration processing.

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dadabigboy said:
urgent questions people, please is it possible for me to seek for at least 1 week extension of the 15 days passport request? responses urgently needed.
Oh yes pls, u need to send a cse or email them stating thereasons alongside the 1 week extension request.

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DeeBruv said:
GOD HAS DONE IT FOR ME.
NOW I KNOW THERE ARE PROPHETS AND PROPHETESSES IN THIS GREAT FORUM.

My MR has landed OOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Canada Agent sent the Medical Forms for me and my Spouse.

All Glory To God
THANKS EVERYONE FOR STAYING WITH ME DURING THE WAITING PERIOD..Twas Killing. Cheiii!!!!!God Eeeee. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D

App received Date 18th Aug 2014
DD Encashed 18th Nov 2014
PER 17th Dec 2014
MR 29th June 2015.
Yesssssssss! I knew u werent far from the MR. N u wia worrying?? Hahhahahahhahaa. Thanks to God for answered prayers. Hope u hv concluded the MR now. U need to do itsharp sharp, so they can upload ur details with CIC. Congrats dear

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Taliam said:
Hello peeps , thanks to God almighty MR finally here, sept 12th applicant .
Congrats....
Please kindly make your entry into the SS with link below if you dont have it yet...as it seems now.
http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Spreadsheet
Cheers.

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dadabigboy said:
Passport requested, am wondering why the letter was written in French only. They said to transmit passports in 15 days
application sent 25th july 2014
application received 31st july 2014
credit card charged 11th nov 2014
PER received 21st nov 2014
MR requested 27th may 2014
Medicals done 3rd june 2015
MR updated 9th june 2015
renewed passport in newyork on 22nd june 2015
raised CSE for passport update on 24th june 2015
new passport CSE acknowledged 29th june 2015
Passports requested 30th june 2015
Hahahhahahahha, but ure proficient in french naaaaa. U applied to quebec and I am sure they have d details. ;D ;D

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......