Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
Royal Dee said:
We received our passports with copies of CoPR this morning delivered by DHL.

For me, this phase of the journey has ended in praise and I believe that same will be our testimonies by Gods grace. Our updates shall come as expected.

This is indeed the beginning of another phase............
congrat RD. It has ended in praise

DeeBruv

Aug 27, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
WES FSW Platform update 12-12-2014
Nomination.....
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29th June 2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2015, Updated forms req and RPRF 17-07-2015, Medicals Received 20-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-06-2016 Pick Up Mail 20-06-2016 ECAS Updated to DECISION MADE 23-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
I am on a visit to Ontario now...beautiful weather.

bonblu

Star Member
May 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2OTH 2014
Doc's Request.
APRIL 8TH 2015
AOR Received.
OCT 20TH 2014
Med's Request
APRIL 8TH 2015
Med's Done....
APRIL 15TH 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
26TH MAY 2015
VISA ISSUED...
9TH JUNE 2015
LANDED..........
3rd SEPT
kindly contact accra office, and let them know you haven't received your medical forms.

angel_eyes

Nov 14, 2014
olukemi2 said:
I received request for medical on the 4th of May through a mail and it was stated in the mail that medical forms will be sent to my mail on the 5th of May stating clearly that the medical results and other additional documents should be sent within thirty days of receiving the mail but no mail from them till date, please has anyone experienced this before and how long will it take Accra to send medical forms? Also is there a way to do medical exams without medical forms?
Hello Olukemi2, the same thing happened when I got my MR. waited for 2 days then called the hospital. Thing is the hospitals have a link with AVO so if you go there, they will check if your name is on the list of pple whose MR they are awaiting. Please call Q Life hospital (check for address with google) and explain to them. they will fix an appointment for you to come and do your medicals (pls go very early). no need to raise a CSE, I did but they never responded and I never got their email. ECAS got updated with ' medical results received' a week after I went to do medicals by faith.

should have shared this before. thought it was one off.

All the best to everyone.

dubairolla

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Hi,

By the grace of almighty I have received the updated information and medical test requests this week. We are very happy with this news.

We need to complete our family medical tests soon. I have a new situation here; currently we are expecting a baby and my wife is 11 weeks pregnant. I think her Chest X-ray will be pending until the baby is born (expected delivery Nov 25th). Is there any other option available to complete my wife’s medical in this stage of pregnancy? any safe way to do X-ray without affecting the baby?

I don’t have any idea how this situation will affect in our application process.

- Will this create additional complex and delay in processing apart from newborn passport and medical adding in the file?
- Will LVO put my and my daughter visa on hold for this or they will proceed with visa issuance?

Could you kindly give an overview how this process will work?

Thank you.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
angel_eyes said:
Hello Olukemi2, the same thing happened when I got my MR. waited for 2 days then called the hospital. Thing is the hospitals have a link with AVO so if you go there, they will check if your name is on the list of pple whose MR they are awaiting. Please call Q Life hospital (check for address with google) and explain to them. they will fix an appointment for you to come and do your medicals (pls go very early). no need to raise a CSE, I did but they never responded and I never got their email. ECAS got updated with ' medical results received' a week after I went to do medicals by faith.

Nice tips

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
dubairolla said:
Hi,

By the grace of almighty I have received the updated information and medical test requests this week. We are very happy with this news.

We need to complete our family medical tests soon. I have a new situation here; currently we are expecting a baby and my wife is 11 weeks pregnant. I think her Chest X-ray will be pending until the baby is born (expected delivery Nov 25th). Is there any other option available to complete my wife's medical in this stage of pregnancy? any safe way to do X-ray without affecting the baby?

I don't have any idea how this situation will affect in our application process.

- Will this create additional complex and delay in processing apart from newborn passport and medical adding in the file?
- Will LVO put my and my daughter visa on hold for this or they will proceed with visa issuance?

Thank you.
Congrats on ur MR.

heykay

Dec 4, 2014
tbaba said:
congrat RD. It has ended in praise
Whaoo congratulations. The God that do yours will do my too it will ALL end in praise.

Pls I want to enquire of the time duration between the time you submitted your passport and the time you got the pick up mail. I sent my passport 27th April and I fill I should hear from them this week.

Thank you.

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Congrats dubairolla.

c said:
Hi,

We need to complete our family medical tests soon. I have a new situation here; currently we are expecting a baby and my wife is 11 weeks pregnant. I think her Chest X-ray will be pending until the baby is born (expected delivery Nov 25th). Is there any other option available to complete my wife's medical in this stage of pregnancy? any safe way to do X-ray without affecting the baby?

I don't have any idea how this situation will affect in our application process.

Thank you.

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
@heykay, the week is not over bro. AVO should revert anytime from today. I have a feeling your pickup mail will come today.

heykay said:
Whaoo congratulations. The God that do yours will do my too it will ALL end in praise.

Pls I want to enquire of the time duration between the time you submitted your passport and the time you got the pick up mail. I sent my passport 27th April and I fill I should hear from them this week.

Thank you.

esttycan14

Nov 14, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014 from PER info
Doc's Request.
All is well
Nomination.....
03/02/2015
AOR Received.
All is well
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
All is well
Med's Request
24/07/2015
Med's Done....
28/07/2015
Interview........
Waived by God's grace
Passport Req..
26/02/2016
VISA ISSUED...
09/03/2016
LANDED..........
01/06/2016
Congrats!

dubairolla said:
Hi,

Thank you.

esttycan14

Nov 14, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014 from PER info
Doc's Request.
All is well
Nomination.....
03/02/2015
AOR Received.
All is well
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
All is well
Med's Request
24/07/2015
Med's Done....
28/07/2015
Interview........
Waived by God's grace
Passport Req..
26/02/2016
VISA ISSUED...
09/03/2016
LANDED..........
01/06/2016
Thanks for sharing.

angel_eyes said:

labiz001

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
25-08-2015 (salary acct,pof & employment letter)
Nomination.....
29-01-2015
IELTS Request
submitted with app
Med's Request
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2016
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
dubairolla said:
Hi,

Thank you.

Congrats Bro. On the X-ray issue, guess you leave that to the doctors but do inform them of your wife situation ahead. My advice is to work on your POF if it is not sufficient for the expected addition in your family as VO will demand for it once they find out your wife is pregnant.

Best of luck. It will surely end in praise.

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Hi dubairolla see reply in red. congrats on your MR.

Also check these link in case of doubt http://www.babycentre.co.uk/x536412/is-it-safe-to-have-an-x-ray-during-pregnancy
http://www.fda.gov/Radiation-EmittingProducts/RadiationEmittingProductsandProcedures/MedicalImaging/MedicalX-Rays/ucm142632.htm

dubairolla said:
Hi,

We need to complete our family medical tests soon. I have a new situation here; currently we are expecting a baby and my wife is 11 weeks pregnant. I think her Chest X-ray will be pending until the baby is born (expected delivery Nov 25th). Is there any other option available to complete my wife's medical in this stage of pregnancy? any safe way to do X-ray without affecting the baby? Some pregnant women have been known to have carried out the chest x-ray without any problems to their babies as the clinics provide a Lead apron to shield the stomach area. However, ultimately it is still your decision. You can call up a radiology and seek counsel before you proceed.

- Will this create additional complex and delay in processing apart from newborn passport and medical adding in the file? It will delay your your processing by about a year, since your wife's EDD is in November, as you would need about 2 months to process the new child's passport and medicals.
- Will LVO put my and my daughter visa on hold for this or they will proceed with visa issuance? It would be wise to delay having the medical if your wife won't be having hers because when she eventually does hers will be around December/ January then yours will be expiring in about 4 months time and the landing procedure is expected to be completed one year from the date of medical

Thank you.

ayoka

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th June, 2014
Nomination.....
7th October , 2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
18th Feb, 2015
Med's Done....
20th Feb , 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19th June, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th August 2015
LANDED..........
8th sept 2015
Hello @ dubairolla. Your wife shld b able to do her medical. Qlife will shield her. I did mine too and I was 3 months gone then. Your focus should be to ensure u have the pof ready because after the medical you shld expect them to get back to you for update of pof which will include d baby u r expecting and additional family info form. My advise is check d required pof for the intended family size inclusive of d new baby. I am presently facing same. I did my medicals in Feb and in April wen others got PPR I got a pof update for myself and d baby am expecting. Presently am still waiting for ppr. The anxiety is killing. On whether u will b delayed cos of the pregnancy, leave that to God. Don't u believe in miracle?.