29-09-2015
Interview........
WAIVED IN JESUS NAME
Passport Req..
05-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2016
LANDED..........
Hello Seniors, based on the the request of PCC's from fellow applicants, Please help me clarify, is it that any applicant who has travelled to various countries will be requested to provide PCC from the various countries ? I would appreciate your response so I can make preparations on getting my PCC's from all the countries I have been to before the requests comes.

Thanks

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
I just typed "234"

Preferred said:
Thanks a million. How u come take do postal code column?

naijacanada

Apr 21, 2015
Hello friends,

I have been a silent reader of this great forum and i most thank you all for your love in this lovely forum

Please i need your help.

My application has not been straight forward as me and my fianc'e applied for 2014 FSW and luckily both application receive PER. But now we are married. I married since December last year but yet to tell Accra Visa office about my marriage

We have not told AVO about our marriage because they asked for more doc in regards to my own application since they have started processing mine which i provided to them

Now I have done my medical and also sent a bank draft for the RPRF and also updated schedule A form last month but yet to tell AVO that i am married. I am actually waiting till they ask for my passport before i tell them about our marriage

1)Do you think this is good thing to do or i should tell me now that i am married before they request for passport?

2)Is there any possibility of refusal even after medical?

3)My wife is still in Nigeria while am in UK, would that affect anything?

I will really appreciate your help here

Thank you

App recv: 12th June 2014
Per : 11th Oct 2014
More Doc requested and sent : 16th Feb 2015
Medical recd: 17th March 2015
Medical done : 24th March 2015

keysgav

Feb 19, 2015
The standard rule is they require PCC for any country if youve stayed upto 6 months.
But its also at the discretion of your IO if he/she feels that youve stayed in a country long enough at a single stretch to .... ;)
Again, its also at your discretion to to either prove your case that you havent stayed up to the 6 months required for PCC or simply get the PCC for them.
I would say check all the countries you have visited for up to 4 months at a stretch and be sure their PCC wouldnt get expired/stale after a period before getting them.

Christamario said:
Hello Seniors, based on the the request of PCC's from fellow applicants, Please help me clarify, is it that any applicant who has travelled to various countries will be requested to provide PCC from the various countries ? I would appreciate your response so I can make preparations on getting my PCC's from all the countries I have been to before the requests comes.

Thanks

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Christamario said:

Thanks
Hi, you will be required to provide PCC for any country where you have spent more than 6 months only. You do not need to do this for countries where you have visited/lived for less than 6 months. Ensure the PCCs you submit will be valid at the time AVO request for them.

keysgav

Feb 19, 2015
hi bro
Without much ado, i will say inform them now now, sharply and very fast.
It doesnt affect anything other than it will slow down the application a little bit since you will need to update your wife's records with them and your wife will need to do medicals too..
They might also ask for updated POF.
they can refuse even after medicals based on medical inadmissibility, security threats....
you and madam staying apart doesnt affect a thing about your application

naijacanada said:
Hello friends,

I have been a silent reader of this great forum and i most thank you all for your love in this lovely forum

Please i need your help.

My application has not been straight forward as me and my fianc'e applied for 2014 FSW and luckily both application receive PER. But now we are married. I married since December last year but yet to tell Accra Visa office about my marriage

We have not told AVO about our marriage because they asked for more doc in regards to my own application since they have started processing mine which i provided to them

Now I have done my medical and also sent a bank draft for the RPRF and also updated schedule A form last month but yet to tell AVO that i am married. I am actually waiting till they ask for my passport before i tell them about our marriage

1)Do you think this is good thing to do or i should tell me now that i am married before they request for passport?

2)Is there any possibility of refusal even after medical?

3)My wife is still in Nigeria while am in UK, would that affect anything?

I will really appreciate your help here

Thank you

App recv: 12th June 2014
Per : 11th Oct 2014
More Doc requested and sent : 16th Feb 2015
Medical recd: 17th March 2015
Medical done : 24th March 2015

naijacanada

Apr 21, 2015
Thank you very much for your kind response. thanks

keysgav said:
hi bro
Without much ado, i will say inform them now now, sharply and very fast.
It doesnt affect anything other than it will slow down the application a little bit since you will need to update your wife's records with them and your wife will need to do medicals too..
They might also ask for updated POF.
they can refuse even after medicals based on medical inadmissibility, security threats....
you and madam staying apart doesnt affect a thing about your application

deelab

Mar 23, 2015
Hi forumites,
Am also a silent reader. Kudos to all the seniors, pH, Canada mum and others. Your response to several of issues as regard fswp are really worthwhile.
My application received 14th Nov, PER 4th Feb.

dalexy

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Per: 23-02-2015
Nomination.....
SLU: 26-08-2015
AOR Received.
Additional doc request sept 15
IELTS Request
Additional documents sent Sept 19
Med's Request
x-08-2015 iJn
Interview........
NA by God's grace
Passport Req..
x-09-2014 iJn
VISA ISSUED...
Amen
LANDED..........
Amen
Royal Dee said:
My PPR strolled in majestically yesterday evening. Still dancing and rejoicing till now. God is faithful indeed. Its my prayer that everyone will receive their desired update in Jesus name. Amen
Congrats Royal dee

dalexy

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Per: 23-02-2015
Nomination.....
SLU: 26-08-2015
AOR Received.
Additional doc request sept 15
IELTS Request
Additional documents sent Sept 19
Med's Request
x-08-2015 iJn
Interview........
NA by God's grace
Passport Req..
x-09-2014 iJn
VISA ISSUED...
Amen
LANDED..........
Amen
blacky said:
We have been waiting for AVO to rain PPR,MR on us
now that they ve started,may they continue with same speed.
congrats guys on ur PPR.
Yesso. This rain must continue

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
deelab said:
Hi forumites,
Am also a silent reader. Kudos to all the seniors, pH, Canada mum and others. Your response to several of issues as regard fswp are really worthwhile.
My application received 14th Nov, PER 4th Feb.
welcome on board, kindly fill your detail in the spreadsheet

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
deelab said:
Good morning forumites,
Yes my details haf been filled right away.
Hi deelab, thanks for filling the spreadsheet. We wish you the best with your application.

4REAL

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/6/14
Nomination.....
PER 22/10/14
Med's Request
15/4/15
Med's Done....
25/4/15
Passport Req..
15/5/15
VISA ISSUED...
04/6/15
Congratulations Olay, Donmaxman, Heykay, Calgarybabe, Getz and RoyalDee on your updates.