Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations Jmoney/ Jovib7, Canada awaits you. 8) 8) 8)

Jmoney said:
Hello all,
Picked up our passports today. Thanks God for bringing us to the end of this phase. May he quicken your applications as well and May we all prosper in Canada in Jesus name. Amen. Feel free to PM me if you have any enquiries. Oga Kollins and PH I salute o.......

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zannybabie said:
PER landed this evening.
App received - 23 Dec
Noc code 3132.

I am so excited, I am literally shaking.
Congrats Zanny!

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jmoney said:
Hello all,
Picked up our passports today. Thanks God for bringing us to the end of this phase. May he quicken your applications as well and May we all prosper in Canada in Jesus name. Amen. Feel free to PM me if you have any enquiries. Oga Kollins and PH I salute o.......
Congrats Jmoney! God Bless!

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
zannybabie said:
PER landed this evening.
App received - 23 Dec
Noc code 3132.

I am so excited, I am literally shaking.
Hey, congratulations. :)

Please include your details on our Nigerian FSW 2014 spreadsheet, you can use the link below.

Abembem

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2014
AOR Received.
15-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Interview........
Olorun o jee..
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th March 2016 To His Glory
LANDED..........
12th June 2016
Bplastiq said:
My people ppr just show
Dear Tiger!
YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.
PASSPORT(S)

You are asked to submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 15 days. We recommend DHL courier, using a pre-paid return envelope.
Yessss oooooo....Congrats :D ;) ;) :-*

Abembem

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2014
AOR Received.
15-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Interview........
Olorun o jee..
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th March 2016 To His Glory
LANDED..........
12th June 2016
Jmoney said:
Hello all,
Jmoneyyyy too much moni. CONGRATS ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D

BIDEXY

Mar 4, 2015
Ed_b_good said:
Hi BIDEXY, I guess you are talking about the misrepresentation in form IMM5669 question 4d. There is no need to fret, the person should raise a CSE explaining that they misunderstood the question and that they should be allowed to resubmit the form again, they will certainly oblige an it would not in any way delay their application.

Hello Ed,

Yea...The error was on the Schedule Background form on visa refusal to other countries question (6d) precisely. Thanks for the advise. It will also end in praise......

omoobagberume

Mar 18, 2015
Bplastiq said:
My people ppr just show
Dear Tiger!
YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.
PASSPORT(S)

You are asked to submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 15 days. We recommend DHL courier, using a pre-paid return envelope.
Congrats Tiger!

Please when was your med received?

Cheers and all the best in Canada!!!!!!

BIDEXY

Mar 4, 2015
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, there's no serious consequence other than that AVO may request the country where visa was previously refused to share the reason for refusal. They can get this under mutual information exchange agreement especially when dealing with countries with link to terrorism like naija. They just want to be sure the refusal is not criminality, terrorism or financial crime related. It will only lead to a delay in checking the application more thoroughly, that's all. Cheers :)
Thanks Pipis Husband....God blesss

Iphyo

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
Nomination.....
7-10-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
7-10-2014
Jmoney said:
Hello all,
Congrats jmoney i tap into d anointing for speed that id obviously on u

Tario...34

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/12/2014
File Transfer...
17/03/15
Med's Request
Waiting patiently....
Iphyo said:
Congrats jmoney i tap into d anointing for speed that id obviously on u
Me too..... I feel you :D

Amyije

Dec 30, 2014
To the Glory of God, our ppr strolled in yesterday. Congratulations to all those that have received positive response from CIC and AVO. For people still waiting, God is in control, it must surely end in praise.

Please seniors do I need to fill the form IMM8? There are no changes in my family composition but this clause in the mail is confusing me

☐ Updated family information: you must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM8 application form. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.

Please I need your urgent response as I need to send our passports today unfailingly

Thank you!

Anyi Nature

Star Member
Apr 14, 2013
Congratulations man! To god be the glory.

Jmoney said:
Hello all,

Anyi Nature

Star Member
Apr 14, 2013
Dotsngr said:
I think it would be as a family, remember dt proof of funds is combination of both partners funds. Besides, one isnt expected to transfer evrything at initial point of entry. It is good to declare it at point of entry so dt when u eventually transfer the excess afterwards, u wont be taxed. Seniors, I hope I got it ;D.

Thanks a lot mate for your feedback