11/05/2015
Passport Req..
29/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
12/04/2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
Toronto_Raptor said:
Greetings again my people. It seems AVO has my time today. See under for my latest update. Got this at 3.05pm today.
I pray we all make progress in this journey faster than we expect. This is 5 months after PER (October 1st). God be praised.

Pipis Husband I greet you! Debbiejosh, I told you I was right behind you, didn't I?? :D

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Toronto_Raptor

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination for all family members.

RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee. For current fees and methods of payment, please see:

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/ghana/visas/fees-frais.aspx?view=d

Forms, instructions and specifications can be found at www.cic.gc.ca

*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***

Please note:

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Canadian High Commission for Ghana in Accra at the address indicated below.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Please note that submission in person will not be accepted.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada and I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Regards,

Immigration Officer (RK)

Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana
congrats

samuel.eled

May 5, 2013
Aberdeen
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
1212 DD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Doc's Request.
29-06-2015: Updated POF and Salary Account Statement
Nomination.....
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-09-2015. Mail to attend COA Session
IELTS Request
07-06-2014
Med's Request
15-07-2015
Med's Done....
16-07-2015
Interview........
Never
Passport Req..
11-09-2015; Delivered 15-09-2015; Decision Made 21-09-2015, Pick Up 23-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2015
LANDED..........
10-10-2015
Thanks Pipis Husband. I will do that tomorrow via CSE and email tomorrow.

I appreciate.

Pipis Husband said:
Hi Samuel, i like to be as plain as possible and don't like assumptions. Therefore, I would advice that you inform AVO that your address has changed. Do not assume that because you updated them about change of phone of numbers, you are not obliged to inform them about change of address. It's better they are over-informed than under-informed, cheers :)

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations on your MR Toronto_Raptor.

Toronto_Raptor said:
Greetings again my people. It seems AVO has my time today. See under for my latest update. Got this at 3.05pm today.
I pray we all make progress in this journey faster than we expect. This is 5 months after PER (October 1st). God be praised.

Pipis Husband I greet you! Debbiejosh, I told you I was right behind you, didn't I?? :D

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Toronto_Raptor

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination for all family members.

RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee. For current fees and methods of payment, please see:

Please note:

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Canadian High Commission for Ghana in Accra at the address indicated below.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada and I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Regards,

Immigration Officer (RK)

P.O. Box 1639

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yikelin said:
Just got our PER NOW .NOC 1114 submitted DEC 19 DD CASHED 20th according to the bank .according to the mail 14th Feb
Congrats on receiving your PER!

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
Toronto_Raptor said:

Dear Toronto_Raptor

Medical: Complete or provide .......
T-Rap! Congratulations 1st.

As AVO see say u don vex as per d $140 draft, Dem still give u MR. Still you come deh say he be like say dem get ur time today. Shuo! :)

Congratulations again. Favour all the way

Tehillah

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/09/2014
Nomination.....
07/01/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
13/07/2015
Med's Done....
15/07/2015
Passport Req..
06/08/2015
VISA ISSUED...
31/08/2015
LANDED..........
05/11/2015
Toronto_Raptor said:

Dear Toronto_Raptor

Please note:

Regards,

Immigration Officer (RK)

P.O. Box 1639
Congratulations, God Almighty be praised, it is getting closer to my turn and indeed every one of us.

esttycan14

Nov 14, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014 from PER info
Doc's Request.
All is well
Nomination.....
03/02/2015
AOR Received.
All is well
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
All is well
Med's Request
24/07/2015
Med's Done....
28/07/2015
Interview........
Waived by God's grace
Passport Req..
26/02/2016
VISA ISSUED...
09/03/2016
LANDED..........
01/06/2016
Congrats!!

quote author=Toronto_Raptor link=topic=202722.msg4108838#msg4108838 date=1425917686]

Dear Toronto_Raptor

Please note:

Regards,

Immigration Officer (RK)

P.O. Box 1639
[/quote]

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
Congrats Meemee, Toronto _Raptors and everyone with Updates from AVO. The good Lord that started this will perfect all that concerns each one of us and it will end in praise.

DeeBruv

Aug 27, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
WES FSW Platform update 12-12-2014
Nomination.....
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29th June 2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2015, Updated forms req and RPRF 17-07-2015, Medicals Received 20-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-06-2016 Pick Up Mail 20-06-2016 ECAS Updated to DECISION MADE 23-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
My able Seniors. PH. ksa0510, Collin and others, please I need to understand something. I checked my ECAS update today its still 'in process', but they have added my current home address in addition to my Canada mailing address. Hope its ok? Does ot mean that my application has reached AVO?

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Ebube said:
Hi all, I have been following this forum silently for a while now. My application was received at CIC on Dec 11th 2014 NOC 1212, got PER on March 2nd.
Congrats Ebube.

DeeBruv

Aug 27, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
WES FSW Platform update 12-12-2014
Nomination.....
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29th June 2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2015, Updated forms req and RPRF 17-07-2015, Medicals Received 20-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-06-2016 Pick Up Mail 20-06-2016 ECAS Updated to DECISION MADE 23-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
samuel.eled said:
Hello family,

I just discovered this morning that my UK resident address has just been updated on my ECAS profile. It has never been there before now. Can anyone who has experienced that tell me what it means?

I hope it's a positive step forward to my heart desire.

Thanks and may the Almighty Jehovah (Allah) bless our heart desire toward Canada. Amen

I pray we all one form of good news and happiness this week and beyond.

Cheers
Hi samuel.eled..I just experienced the same thing now...I believe all is well

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Congrats Toronto_Raptor

Toronto_Raptor said:

Dear Toronto_Raptor

Please note:

Regards,

Immigration Officer (RK)

P.O. Box 1639