N/A
Passport Req..
Feb 19,2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 21,2016
LANDED..........
May 3,2016
My good people,pls advise me....

I am awaiting MR(PER received in Jan)...I and my spouse were refused UK visas abt 7yrs ago,but we reapplied 3yrs after then and we were given. Unintentionally, I didn't add the UK visa refusal info on one of the applications forms that we were required to fill,I forgot completely. I had another Case of Canada temporary visa application 2 yrs ago which was also refused but I included this on the form,and even supplied the Application Reference No .
Do I need provide this additional info to AVO, so it won't be a case of hidnig information?

Secondly,my children's passport will expire by ds middle of March....do I renew and send the new ones ahead or wait till I hear from AVO first?

Any counsel will be highly appreciated.
Thank you.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Canada ds year said:

I am awaiting MR(PER received in Jan)...I and my spouse were refused UK visas abt 7yrs ago,but we reapplied 3yrs after then and we were given. Unintentionally, I didn't add the UK visa refusal info on one of the applications forms that we were required to fill,I forgot completely. I had another Case of Canada temporary visa application 2 yrs ago which was also refused but I included this on the form,and even supplied the Application Reference No .
Do I need provide this additional info to AVO, so it won't be a case of hidnig information?

Secondly,my children's passport will expire by ds middle of March....do I renew and send the new ones ahead or wait till I hear from AVO first?

Thank you.
Please raise a CSE to Accra (https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=accra) immediately and explain why the information was unintentionally withheld.Explain well enough to show that the action was regretted and that you will be ready to re-fill another form if its requested you do so.
Renew their passport immediately and use CSE to notify Accra office again...don't forget to scan the old and new biodata pages of the passports details and upload them along with clear explanation.
As a follow up also,you can still make a note of the renewal of the passport documents when you are sending your documents to Accra during your medical request....just as you would have done in the CSE,include the photocopies of the biodata pages for old and renewed passports for them and a cover letter to explain it.
Cheers.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Canada ds year said:

I am awaiting MR(PER received in Jan)...I and my spouse were refused UK visas abt 7yrs ago,but we reapplied 3yrs after then and we were given. Unintentionally, I didn't add the UK visa refusal info on one of the applications forms that we were required to fill,I forgot completely. If you were not denied the visa due to criminality issues, it won't affect you adversely. Just inform them with a CSE

I had another Case of Canada temporary visa application 2 yrs ago which was also refused but I included this on the form,and even supplied the Application Reference No .
Do I need provide this additional info to AVO, so it won't be a case of hidnig information? It's not a problem at this stage especially as you may be asked to fill the background form again when your MR comes. That will give you the opportunity to set the records straight but you can use a CSE now.

Secondly,my children's passport will expire by ds middle of March....do I renew and send the new ones ahead or wait till I hear from AVO first? Please renew the passports immediately. You can send the new passport details to AVO using a Case Specific Enquiry, https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=accra and attach the scan of the biodata pages of both old and new passports. When the MR comes, you can also include a cover letter explaining the passport renewals and and the photocopies

Thank you.
Hi, see above :)

Canada ds year

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 4,2014
Doc's Request.
March 12,2015
Nomination.....
Jan 30,2015
Med's Request
July 28,2015
Med's Done....
Aug 5,2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Feb 19,2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 21,2016
LANDED..........
May 3,2016
Thanks 'elder statemen' Kollins nd PH.

Of a truth, "agba kii wa l'oja,ki ori omo tuntun wo". Applogises to non-yoruba speakers.

Cheers

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
debbiejosh said:
Hi all,
I recieved my MR request today with RPRF.
No update on IMM form 5669 and PCC.
I earlier recieved POF update on 11th February and my documents got there on 18th February.
Thanks to Pipi's husband who patiently explained things to me and thanks to all the wonderful people on this forum.
Admins please help update on the spreadsheet.
Congrats Debbiejosh, good news will never cease on this forum.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Jmoney said:
My people my PPR came in a few minutes ago. I can only thank God for being with us all the way. I also want to thank you all in this forum you have been incredibly helpful. The day i submitted my documents to FEDEX after my MR, i came back to my system only to see the discussion on visa refusals as per form 5669 and i remembered i didn't fill in a previous UK visa refusal in my form. you guys should have seen me running back to the courier's office like a bat out of hell. I managed to retrieve the package and filled the forms again before dispatching it the next day. I said i wouldn't mention this until i get my PPR. Special thanks to Kollins who has been helpful all through the way particularly my MR period.

Thank God.

Thank you all once again and may God see all of through to the end of this race.
Congrats Jmoney, I rejoice with you.

kenifeh

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
19-11-2014
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
18-01-2015
Passport Req..
24-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2015
Congratulations Mr. Johnson

Abeg my country people, i am from PVO, but i need help from my brothers. I have done medicals and paid RPRF fee. I am waiting for PPR. I have a major concern that wife's passport is expiring in October. What is going to happen? Will PVO request for a passport that is 12 months valid? Should i just start to process another passport for her? Abeg, i need responses.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
kenifeh said:
Congratulations Mr. Johnson

Abeg my country people, i am from PVO, but i need help from my brothers. I have done medicals and paid RPRF fee. I am waiting for PPR. I have a major concern that wife's passport is expiring in October. What is going to happen? Will PVO request for a passport that is 12 months valid? Should i just start to process another passport for her? Abeg, i need responses.
Hi, since the passport is valid at this time for more than the next six months, you're okay. If by April, PPR has not come (God Forbid ;D ), then you can renew the passport. I'm guessing you intend to land before October while the passport is valid. :)

MacFar

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014(Returned) 02-10-2014 (App Resent)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
13-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted wt application
Med's Request
10-07-2015
Med's Done....
15-07-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
06-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2015
LANDED..........
08-09-2015
Dear Friends,
I do have a question and need some clarification.
Got PER on the 13th of January and awaiting MR. 2 of my daughters school in Abuja while the rest of us are in PH. They would be home for about 10 days before the end of March till early April. While seriously pray MR would come before or during their holidays so we could just do medicals in PH, I'm thinking of what to do if it doesn't come and they have to go back to school. My 1st daughter is writing SSCE and may not be released by the school till July except on health grounds.
So my question is whether we can go do medicals in PH even if the MR hasn't come. Can I just explain to the hospital and request they keep the results till I bring medical forms for them to transmit to AVO? This would save me stress, money, risk and time if possible.
Anyone done medicals before receiving MR? Hope this doesn't sound weird sha.
Awaiting your responses. I appreciate.

MacFar

kenifeh

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
19-11-2014
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
18-01-2015
Passport Req..
24-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2015
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, since the passport is valid at this time for more than the next six months, you're okay. If by April, PPR has not come (God Forbid ;D ), then you can renew the passport. I'm guessing you intend to land before October while the passport is valid. :)
Pipis Husband

Thanks alot. But that na landing by force O...lol. Thank God for everything

Demitemi

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Nomination.....
23-12-2014
Med's Request
29-06-2015
Med's Done....
03-07-2015
Passport Req..
24-08-2015
I will advice you wait till your MR is sent to you as health status do change and no medical practitioner will like to do it on ethics and trust.
On the issue of your child, doing medical check is a big enough " HEALTH GROUND" to grant her permission.
Lets wait for the elders PH etal to comment.

MacFar said:
Dear Friends,
Got PER on the 13th of January and awaiting MR. 2 of my daughters school in Abuja while the rest of us are in PH. They would be home for about 10 days before the end of March till early April. While seriously pray MR would come before or during their holidays so we could just do medicals in PH, I'm thinking of what to do if it doesn't come and they have to go back to school. My 1st daughter is writing SSCE and may not be released by the school till July except on health grounds.
So my question is whether we can go do medicals in PH even if the MR hasn't come. Can I just explain to the hospital and request they keep the results till I bring medical forms for them to transmit to AVO? This would save me stress, money, risk and time if possible.

MacFar

MacFar

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
13-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted wt application
Med's Request
10-07-2015
Med's Done....
15-07-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
06-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2015
LANDED..........
08-09-2015
Demitemi said:
I will advice you wait till your MR is sent to you as health status do change and no medical practitioner will like to do it on ethics and trust.
On the issue of your child, doing medical check is a big enough " HEALTH GROUND" to grant her permission.
Lets wait for the elders PH etal to comment.
Txs Demitemi for the prompt response.
I feel you @ big enough "health ground". :) But I'm sure you understand what schools mean by health ground. Of course, if it becomes the last option, I'd need to get her out of school to do the medicals.
Txs again friend.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
MacFar said:
Dear Friends,
MacFar
Most of the hospital will not do the Medical test for you/your children without the presentation of the individual medical forms of your Children...which Accra visa office will send to you.
Don't worry...the management of your daughter's school will release her for the 2 to 3 hours medical test on presentation of the authorization letter from Accra. In fact,you will do well to inform them beforehand just in case it comes then.
I know of some people that have done it but I strongly object it in totality as you may find it hard to prove your case.
Just hope and pray it will come at the right time with less stress.
Personally and Professionally,its a wrong step to do medicals before been directed/instructed to do so by the visa office.
Cheers.

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
30 days after PER,i believe in 90days maximum i will get MR.
does it really work out mathematically like this,i hope it does.
patiently waiting...

oh,just got to know that forum mate named lolesky lives close to me in Abuja.
we ve exchange numbers and surely see soon.

MacFar

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
13-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted wt application
Med's Request
10-07-2015
Med's Done....
15-07-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
06-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2015
LANDED..........
08-09-2015
kollins said:
Most of the hospital will not do the Medical test for you/your children without the presentation of the individual medical forms of your Children...which Accra visa office will send to you.
Don't worry...the management of your daughter's school will release her for the 2 to 3 hours medical test on presentation of the authorization letter from Accra. In fact,you will do well to inform them beforehand just in case it comes then.
I know of some people that have done it but I strongly object it in totality as you may find it hard to prove your case.
Just hope and pray it will come at the right time with less stress.
Personally and Professionally,its a wrong step to do medicals before been directed/instructed to do so by the visa office.
Cheers.
Txs Kollins for the apt response. I believe it will all work out well and fall in place IJN.