Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
samuel.eled said:
Hi,

2nd NOC 1212 application received on 23rd of Dec, 2014.

I got the message below from my bank, will cic try to charge me card again after the decline due to insufficient fund?

Dear Valued Customer, Declined Card Transaction - Insufficient FundsThank you for banking with us.

Please be informed that your transaction with the details below could not be completed due to insufficient funds in your account:Card Number:nnnnnn******nnnn
Account Number:******nnnn
Transaction Location:CITIZENSHIP & IMM FS SYDNEY CAAmount:CAD550.00 (***********)
Date:Feb 18 2015 7:10PM
Document Number:******
While funding your account for transactions, kindly take note of the following:
Quickly fund the account with enough money as they will try again. Normally CIC will try to charge your account three times if the first attempt fail.

Boluwatife

Nov 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Med's Request
Eagerly waiting
Interview........
Not for me
Passport Req..
Soon and very soon
akeme said:
Hello Friends,

I really need help, i received email from AVO today requsting for more documents:
Bank statements showing salary statements from 2006 to 2008 with my previous employer and also bank statement showing salary payments from my current employer and also company registration number

The problem is i cannot provide these bank statements because i closed my account when i left my previous employer and also changed my job last year December where i told AVO and salary payment are usually done by cheque and most time do not show company name( thoough i have 2 bank statements that show salary payment)

I am planning to write them that i cannot provide these documents because i closed my account since

Please your advice will really be appreciated as i am so confused now and wonder why they are asking me all these documents

Thank you
I believe if you try you can get all the documents they require. If the bank is saying they cannot give you the statements(which places a lot of question mark on them), get them to write cic that they could not, let the bank know that it is about your life.

Boluwatife

Nov 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Med's Request
Eagerly waiting
Interview........
Not for me
Passport Req..
Soon and very soon
samuel.eled said:
Hi,

2nd NOC 1212 application received on 23rd of Dec, 2014.

I got the message below from my bank, will cic try to charge me card again after the decline due to insufficient fund?

Dear Valued Customer, Declined Card Transaction - Insufficient FundsThank you for banking with us.

Please be informed that your transaction with the details below could not be completed due to insufficient funds in your account:Card Number:nnnnnn******nnnn
Account Number:******nnnn
Transaction Location:CITIZENSHIP & IMM FS SYDNEY CAAmount:CAD550.00 (***********)
Date:Feb 18 2015 7:10PM
Document Number:******
While funding your account for transactions, kindly take note of the following:
I will suggest that you quickly fund your account and send a mail to cic stating that they can try again and that you are sorry for the mix up. I pray you have favour. It happened to me in FSWP 2013. I had money in the account but for some reason, the transaction could not go on. You are blessed you bank informed you, my bank did even not notify me. If I had known early, I might have done what I am suggesting now. So pray very well and act sssooooonnnn.

Bimpy

Mar 13, 2014
Hi guys,

I have been on this forum a couple of times and I just happen to stumble on this thread. U guys are doing a great job here. I am a July 2014 FSWP applicant, got my PER sometime in November and I am patiently waiting for MR by God's grace.

aduni

Star Member
Oct 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2014
AOR Received.
17-11-2014
IELTS Request
13-11-2014
File Transfer...
10-02-2015
Med's Request
24-08-2015
Med's Done....
31-08-2015
Passport Req..
24-03-2016
Bimpy said:
Hi guys,

I have been on this forum a couple of times and I just happen to stumble on this thread. U guys are doing a great job here. I am a July 2014 FSWP applicant, got my PER sometime in November and I am patiently waiting for MR by God's grace.
Welcome on board Airbus FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network Bimpy.

obinja

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bimpy said:
Hi guys,

Congrats Bimpy...it shall all end in praise. Sooner than you thought!

Flosure

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
25/11/2014
AOR Received.
25/11/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
12/06/2015 and 28/10/2015
Med's Done....
05/11/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
13/04/2016
LANDED..........
04/08/2016
Bimpy said:
Hi guys,

You are welcome as we all patiently wait for our MRs.

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Just came across:

The Landing Process:

Canada's immigration laws provide for a two step process for all visa applications. Immigration officers outside Canada carry out stage one; stage two is carried out for the most part by a port of entry ("POE") immigration officer. The arrival of an immigrant with an immigrant visa is evidence that when the visa was issued, the visa officer was satisfied that the immigrant met Canada's admission requirements as outlined in the Act and its attendant Regulations. At the point of arrival however, landing is not an automatic right: immigrants must still satisfy the POE immigration officer that entry is permissible: A12(1).

The immigration landing process is likewise a two step procedure: The first step entails a verification of the immigration visa/record of landing, while the second step involves the completion of the record of landing for admission into Canada.

Immigrants are under a statutory obligation to answer truthfully all questions posed by an immigration officer and to produce documentation as may be required by the officer for the purpose of establishing whether the person shall be allowed into Canada: A11(4).

During the verification and question process a POE officer will ensure THAT:

The immigrant does not fall within the various inadmissible classes outlined in Sections 19(1)& (2) of the Act.
The inadmissible classes referenced under section 19 refer to persons who are suffering from serious medical disorders; persons affected by criminality issues and more commonly, persons who are unable or unwilling to support themselves and their dependants. Our web site writing on settlement funds briefly outlines the requirements regarding support.

Admissibility has not been affected by a material change in circumstances. Immigrants will be questioned to confirm their intention to establish permanent residence in Canada.
Material change in circumstances include discrepancies that would have affected the decision by the overseas visa officer to issue the visa. Generally, material changes involve a change in marital status, the birth or adoption of a child or the death of a family member. Where in the opinion of the POE officer, the change in circumstances is significant such that the visa issuance would not have occurred, landing will be deferred.

The issue of intended destination has become the subject of a department memorandum. Applicants landing in the Province of Quebec without a valid Quebec Certificate of Selection and who appear destined to Quebec, will not, pursuant to current department directives, be admitted as a landed resident. Where it appears to the POE officer that the intended destination is the Province of Quebec, landing will be deferred until a valid CSQ has been procured.

Applicants who have previously declared their intended destination as being the Province of Quebec and who land outside the province, will generally not incur difficulties. Caution should be exercised. Applicants who have stated an intention to reside in Quebec are entitled to change their destination. At issue is how and when this material change occurs.

The immigrant meets the requirements of the Class of immigrants under which the visa was issued.
Immigrants who arrive in Canada will be questioned to ensure they meet the Class under which the visa was issued. Immigrants with the intention of studying may face difficulties when attempting to land as an immigrant. Business immigrants will be questioned on the availability and transferability of their assets.

Upon receipt of an immigrant visa\record of landing from the visa office, the following reminders should be taken into consideration before departing for Canada:

Verification of information - Ensure that all of the information appearing on the record of landing is correct and that all accompanying dependants are listed in Box 14 of the principal applicant's visa. Confirm that all of the visas are signed by the visa officer in Box 35.

Do not sign the record of landing until presentation before an immigration officer at the port of entry.

Visa Validity Date - Box 33 of the record of landing will specify the date by which an immigrant must present for admission to Canada. Canadian law does not provide for the extension or the renewal of the visa validity date, which generally coincides, with the one-year anniversary of the initial medical examination. The main applicant and all accompanying dependants must enter Canada before the visa expiry date.

Accompanying dependants must land with or after the principal applicant.

Change in civil status - A marriage, divorce or birth/adoption of a child must be reported to the visa office before departing for Canada.

Minor errors or amendments such as changes in passport numbers and passport validity dates, typographical errors in the names or dates of birth of the principal applicant or accompanying dependants, changes in the address of the sponsor need not be reported to the Embassy and must be brought to the attention of the POE immigration officer.

Personal documents - It is recommended that all documents relating to civil status, professional qualifications, medical history (immunizations, vaccinations and dental records), proof of funds, driver's license, previous driving insurance records, children's school records, etc, are prepared for the landing process. Most importantly a valid passport must be available for presentation to the POE immigration officer for each immigrant. Diplomatic passports are not considered acceptable for landing purposes.

Terms and Conditions - Business entrepreneur applicants, fiance(e)s, and persons with medical surveillance notations must meet the terms and conditions denoted in Box 43 of the visa. These are conditions of landing and failure to comply may result in deportation in the future.

List of goods and possessions - Immigrants should prepare two detailed lists of personal possessions on a plain sheet of paper entitled: Annex "A" Goods in Possession and Annex "B" Goods to Follow. Possessions of value should include serial numbers with the approximate value of each item as well as insurance policies or jeweler's appraisals. This information will be presented to the Customs Officials following the admission process. Items that have been owned, possessed and used, will qualify for importation, duty -free.

Vehicle registration - Imported vehicles must meet Canadian safety and air emission control standards. Consultation with Transport Canada is advisable.

Animals - Pet dogs and cats younger than three months old from the United States may enter Canada without documentation. Pet dogs and cats from the United States that are three months or older can be imported provided that a current veterinarian certificate is presented evidencing vaccination against rabies within the last three years. Contact with the Animal Health Division of Agriculture Canada is otherwise advisable.

Immigrants will be counseled on the issue of preserving permanent residence.

Once all of the formalities of the admission process have been completed the signed immigrant visa and record of landing will form the basis for future statutory admissions to Canada: A4(1).

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Ed_b_good said:
Just came across:

The Landing Process:

Canada's immigration laws provide for a two step process for all visa applications. Immigration officers outside Canada carry out stage one; stage two is carried out for the most part by a port of entry ("POE") immigration officer. The arrival of an immigrant with an immigrant visa is evidence that when the visa was issued, the visa officer was satisfied that the immigrant met Canada's admission requirements as outlined in the Act and its attendant Regulations. At the point of arrival however, landing is not an automatic right: immigrants must still satisfy the POE immigration officer that entry is permissible: A12(1).

The immigration landing process is likewise a two step procedure: The first step entails a verification of the immigration visa/record of landing, while the second step involves the completion of the record of landing for admission into Canada.

Immigrants are under a statutory obligation to answer truthfully all questions posed by an immigration officer and to produce documentation as may be required by the officer for the purpose of establishing whether the person shall be allowed into Canada: A11(4).

During the verification and question process a POE officer will ensure THAT:

The immigrant does not fall within the various inadmissible classes outlined in Sections 19(1)& (2) of the Act.
The inadmissible classes referenced under section 19 refer to persons who are suffering from serious medical disorders; persons affected by criminality issues and more commonly, persons who are unable or unwilling to support themselves and their dependants. Our web site writing on settlement funds briefly outlines the requirements regarding support.

Admissibility has not been affected by a material change in circumstances. Immigrants will be questioned to confirm their intention to establish permanent residence in Canada.
Material change in circumstances include discrepancies that would have affected the decision by the overseas visa officer to issue the visa. Generally, material changes involve a change in marital status, the birth or adoption of a child or the death of a family member. Where in the opinion of the POE officer, the change in circumstances is significant such that the visa issuance would not have occurred, landing will be deferred.

The issue of intended destination has become the subject of a department memorandum. Applicants landing in the Province of Quebec without a valid Quebec Certificate of Selection and who appear destined to Quebec, will not, pursuant to current department directives, be admitted as a landed resident. Where it appears to the POE officer that the intended destination is the Province of Quebec, landing will be deferred until a valid CSQ has been procured.

Applicants who have previously declared their intended destination as being the Province of Quebec and who land outside the province, will generally not incur difficulties. Caution should be exercised. Applicants who have stated an intention to reside in Quebec are entitled to change their destination. At issue is how and when this material change occurs.

The immigrant meets the requirements of the Class of immigrants under which the visa was issued.
Immigrants who arrive in Canada will be questioned to ensure they meet the Class under which the visa was issued. Immigrants with the intention of studying may face difficulties when attempting to land as an immigrant. Business immigrants will be questioned on the availability and transferability of their assets.

Upon receipt of an immigrant visa\record of landing from the visa office, the following reminders should be taken into consideration before departing for Canada:

Verification of information - Ensure that all of the information appearing on the record of landing is correct and that all accompanying dependants are listed in Box 14 of the principal applicant's visa. Confirm that all of the visas are signed by the visa officer in Box 35.

Do not sign the record of landing until presentation before an immigration officer at the port of entry.

Visa Validity Date - Box 33 of the record of landing will specify the date by which an immigrant must present for admission to Canada. Canadian law does not provide for the extension or the renewal of the visa validity date, which generally coincides, with the one-year anniversary of the initial medical examination. The main applicant and all accompanying dependants must enter Canada before the visa expiry date.

Accompanying dependants must land with or after the principal applicant.

Change in civil status - A marriage, divorce or birth/adoption of a child must be reported to the visa office before departing for Canada.

Minor errors or amendments such as changes in passport numbers and passport validity dates, typographical errors in the names or dates of birth of the principal applicant or accompanying dependants, changes in the address of the sponsor need not be reported to the Embassy and must be brought to the attention of the POE immigration officer.

Personal documents - It is recommended that all documents relating to civil status, professional qualifications, medical history (immunizations, vaccinations and dental records), proof of funds, driver's license, previous driving insurance records, children's school records, etc, are prepared for the landing process. Most importantly a valid passport must be available for presentation to the POE immigration officer for each immigrant. Diplomatic passports are not considered acceptable for landing purposes.

Terms and Conditions - Business entrepreneur applicants, fiance(e)s, and persons with medical surveillance notations must meet the terms and conditions denoted in Box 43 of the visa. These are conditions of landing and failure to comply may result in deportation in the future.

List of goods and possessions - Immigrants should prepare two detailed lists of personal possessions on a plain sheet of paper entitled: Annex "A" Goods in Possession and Annex "B" Goods to Follow. Possessions of value should include serial numbers with the approximate value of each item as well as insurance policies or jeweler's appraisals. This information will be presented to the Customs Officials following the admission process. Items that have been owned, possessed and used, will qualify for importation, duty -free.

Vehicle registration - Imported vehicles must meet Canadian safety and air emission control standards. Consultation with Transport Canada is advisable.

Animals - Pet dogs and cats younger than three months old from the United States may enter Canada without documentation. Pet dogs and cats from the United States that are three months or older can be imported provided that a current veterinarian certificate is presented evidencing vaccination against rabies within the last three years. Contact with the Animal Health Division of Agriculture Canada is otherwise advisable.

Immigrants will be counseled on the issue of preserving permanent residence.

Once all of the formalities of the admission process have been completed the signed immigrant visa and record of landing will form the basis for future statutory admissions to Canada: A4(1).
Nice one!

Royal Dee

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2014
File Transfer...
08-10-2014
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
23-02-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
20-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2015
Welcome on board. Kindly fill in your details on the spreadsheet through this link.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1PD3iRXXyQUBRF4pmz9McbJYYfDZpdHxjtDANyo5ib8U/viewform?c=0&w=1

Bimpy said:
Hi guys,

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Bimpy said:
Hi guys,
Welcome on board......
As advised ,please kindly enter your details into our mini spreadsheet as suggested by my senior Royal Dee.
Cheers

abionah

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Doc's Request.
Original offer letter and updated PoF 18-09-15
Nomination.....
17-02-15
AOR Received.
17-02-15
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Awaiting
kollins said:
Welcome on board......
As advised ,please kindly enter your details into our mini spreadsheet as suggested by my senior Royal Dee.
Cheers
How can I update the spreadsheet?

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Royal Dee said:
With great joy i announce the arrival of my MR.

Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination for all family members.

An updated Schedule A: Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature for yourself and spouse. Ensure that there are no unaccounted for time gaps for questions 8 and 12 since the age of 18.

RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee. For current fees and methods of payment, please see:

Its my prayer that God will get our desired updates speedily in Jesus name
Congrats Royal Dee, soon and very soon it will end in praise.

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.