NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Toronto_Raptor said:
Good people, I got an update from Accra at noon today. An extract below.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

Proof of funds: you must have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations. Send updated bank statements, fixed deposit certificates, etc. If you have made large deposits into your accounts or fixed term investments, you must provide evidence of where the funds originated.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

Just in case some of us are not aware, there has been an increase (from the time we applied and now - not very significant though) in the Amount of Funds Required - open the link above. So it is not an issue of fluctuating rates only.

I hope Fixed Deposit Certificate and 2-months statement is enough for RK (Immigration Officer). ;D
Hey, the president of Raptor Nation! Looks like MR is on the way o, nice to see you were ready for this. Wish you the best ahead, we're closer to our hockey game ;D

We'll definitely take in the NBA when we travel for our US vacation :)

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
Toronto_Raptor said:

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

Proof of funds: you must have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations. Send updated bank statements, fixed deposit certificates, etc. If you have made large deposits into your accounts or fixed term investments, you must provide evidence of where the funds originated.

Just in case some of us are not aware, there has been an increase (from the time we applied and now - not very significant though) in the Amount of Funds Required - open the link above. So it is not an issue of fluctuating rates only.

I hope Fixed Deposit Certificate and 2-months statement is enough for RK (Immigration Officer). ;D
[/quote

Abeg answer them sharply!! MR don dey door already. Congrats in advance

4REAL

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/6/14
Nomination.....
PER 22/10/14
Med's Request
15/4/15
Med's Done....
25/4/15
Passport Req..
15/5/15
VISA ISSUED...
04/6/15
Toronto_Raptor said:

Way to goooo! Congrats Toronto_Raptor

Flosure

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
25/11/2014
AOR Received.
25/11/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
12/06/2015 and 28/10/2015
Med's Done....
05/11/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
13/04/2016
LANDED..........
04/08/2016
Toronto_Raptor said:

Thanks for the information about the increase.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
debbiejosh said:
Hi all!
I got an update of POF mail today, please how do I get it to them?
I used a fixed deposit that I had fixed since april 2013 with some savings then, I guess the foreign exchange rate issue changed all.
I still have the fixed deposit and larger savings now, do I still send both
Congratulations, do send both. Use both electronic mail and courier. All the best

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Toronto_Raptor said:

Yipeee T rap. I HV been looking out for this update. Congrats dear.

Hmmm , I saw the new POF oooo, but I felt it wud be for express applicants. I think its best to work with it for national peace. But this naira devaluation is truly giving me some concerns. Our fixed deposit is going to be affected big time. Its so sad. Converting it into dollars is not 'moi- moi' . Wished there is a way to buy at official rate. The thing tire person jare.

Temmy

Star Member
Nov 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Nomination.....
19-03-2015
With the rate at which Naira is falling, there is need for those of us that are still awaiting PER to re-appraise the value of fund for the POF. :'( It is not a funny thing at all. I will suggest that peeps should use N250/USD to cross rate C$.

Festy1

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
9-9-2014
Med's Request
10-2-2015
Med's Done....
16-2-2015
Passport Req..
12-5-2015
VISA ISSUED...
May-2015
LANDED..........
soon IJN
Hello All, i give glory to almighty God

My MR came in this afternoon..

PCC
RPRF
Updated IMM 5669

No POF request (even though my savings account used then,toady is about 200k less than the required funds for 4)

Wishing everyone a favorable response from AVO..

Demitemi

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Nomination.....
23-12-2014
Med's Request
29-06-2015
Med's Done....
03-07-2015
Passport Req..
24-08-2015
Festy1 said:

PCC
RPRF
Updated IMM 5669

No POF request (even though my savings account used then,toady is about 200k less than the required funds for 4)

I rejoice with you. Congratulation

Gentle Ace

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/06/2014
Doc's Request.
18/11/2014
Nomination.....
03/12/2014
File Transfer...
02/12/2014
Med's Request
04/05/2015
Med's Done....
11/05/2015
Passport Req..
29/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
12/04/2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
Festy1 said:

PCC
RPRF
Updated IMM 5669

congrats festy1

Bwave

Nov 25, 2014
Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be informed that in order to add your spouse to the application, you will have to provide the following documents:

* An Application for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008] for you.
* Updated the Schedule A: Background/Declaration [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE A] for you and your spouse respectively
* Updated Additional Family Information form [IMM 5406] for you and your spouse respectively.
* Payment of the Application for Permanent Residence Fee for your spouse if he/she is accompanying.
* Copy of State issued birth certificate for your spouse. Please note that hospital birth certificates will not be accepted
* 4 passport-sized photos for your spouse, as per the photo specifications found in Appendix C of the visa office specific instructions.
* Copy of the biographical page from valid passport for your spouse.
* Copy of your marriage certificate and divorce certificate (if applicable)
* Police certificates from your spouse’s country of residence, and for every country in which your spouse resided for 6 months or more since he/ she turned 18 years. These must include the fingerprints page used to obtain the police certificates, if applicable.
* If you have indicated your province of destination as Québec, a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) is required for yourself and all accompanying family members. We therefore request that you apply for CSQ for your spouse if he/she is accompanying. For more information, please refer to

Please be advised to send the above documents within 60 days of the receipt of this e-mail.

Thank you,

Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration (KAS)
High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana
Phone | Tél.: +233 (030) 2211521

Hello peeps!

Can anyone please advise on how best to go about making payment for my spouse's application for permanent residence? How easy or favorable is it raising a bank draft for CAD550 from Nigerian banks like GTB?
Also, assuming I eventually decide to go with payment with bank draft option, does it imply that I'll send the draft via courier to AVO along with all other required documents before the 60 day deadline since I'm now longer dealing with AVO not directly with CIC at this stage?

Gentle Ace

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/06/2014
Doc's Request.
18/11/2014
Nomination.....
03/12/2014
File Transfer...
02/12/2014
Med's Request
04/05/2015
Med's Done....
11/05/2015
Passport Req..
29/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
12/04/2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
Toronto_Raptor said:

congrats MR is nigh

SOTAJ

Mar 29, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
15-Jan-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
24-Jul-2015
Interview........
N/A By His grace
Passport Req..
25-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
02-May-2016
Festy1 said:

PCC
RPRF
Updated IMM 5669

Congratulations on ur MR. + 1 for the good news.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Festy1 said:

PCC
RPRF
Updated IMM 5669

Congrats again Festy1, closer and closer to the end of the journey :)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Bwave said:
Hello peeps!

Can anyone please advise on how best to go about making payment for my spouse's application for permanent residence? How easy or favorable is it raising a bank draft for CAD550 from Nigerian banks like GTB? It's pretty easy, just fund your domiciliary account and request for the draft through the GT Bank branches or better yet, from their Head Office Funds Transfer Unit at Oyin Jolayemi, VI
Also, assuming I eventually decide to go with payment with bank draft option, does it imply that I'll send the draft via courier to AVO along with all other required documents before the 60 day deadline since I'm now longer dealing with AVO not directly with CIC at this stage? yes, you send the draft with other requirements directly to AVO
Hi, see above. Also replied your PM :)