Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Hi BJSAMUEL, I also used an immigration consultant and they were very professional and responded immediately I got any update from CIC or AVO. You can send your agents an email requesting an update on your application just in case you feel something is amiss. Anyways relax and congrats in advance to your CC/ DD charging.

BJSAMUEL said:
Dear forumites,
I greet you all. Though I have been very quiet on this forum since I came on board but I really appreciate all information that people share as they have been very helpful indeed. I have a quick question I would like you to help me with.

Could delay in receiving PER by any chance be attributable to using a representative? I have seen posts/messages from a few people here who submitted about the same time that I did (my application was rec'd on Nov. 18, 2014), applied under the same NOC 1114 as mine and who have received PER already while I am yet to receive any form of communication from my agent. People with experience in using agents shoud please help out on this. Thanks.

Flosure

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
25/11/2014
AOR Received.
25/11/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
12/06/2015 and 28/10/2015
Med's Done....
05/11/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
13/04/2016
LANDED..........
04/08/2016
BJSAMUEL said:
Dear forumites,
I greet you all. Though I have been very quiet on this forum since I came on board but I really appreciate all information that people share as they have been very helpful indeed. I have a quick question I would like you to help me with.

Could delay in receiving PER by any chance be attributable to using a representative? I have seen posts/messages from a few people here who submitted about the same time that I did (my application was rec'd on Nov. 18, 2014), applied under the same NOC 1114 as mine and who have received PER already while I am yet to receive any form of communication from my agent. People with experience in using agents shoud please help out on this. Thanks.
BJSAMUEL,
Your PER will come definitely. The fact that others that submitted about the same time as yours have received PERs does not mean that the delay is attributable to using a representative, far from it. My wife is the principal applicant and we used a firm of immigration consultants and we got the PER immediately they received it from CIC.
Relax while you await the receipt of your PER any moment from now. Ordinarily, it usually takes btw 3-4 months to get PER, so you are still in order; however, we have some people who submitted and got theirs in less time. Notwithstanding, you don't have to worry at this point.
It will surely come by God's grace.
Regards.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
kay_diwe2014 said:
Hello My People,

With great thanks to Almighty God, Jehovah and to all you my people, I declare the arrival of my MR @ exactly 11:01am today.

- Medical examination for the entire family. Email said Medical forms will be sent to me via email tomorrow but came 3 mins after.

- Right of Permanent Residence Fee for you and your spouse.

NO POF
30 DAYS
AB

May God make permanent this increased speed of AVO and grant us all our respective CC/DD/PER/MR/PRV.
Congrats

gentleiphy

May 18, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER 14-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
30-06-2015..SLU 21-07-15(Medical result received)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
06-11-2015
Royal Dee said:
Heyah, but you made page 501 eventually......

ah ah who push me come 501...lol...i targeted 500.o.o.o

Nichy

Nov 16, 2014
4lashyme said:
Hello mates;

i need your advice for a friend in need. He is having issues getting his Transcript from his school LAUTECH. If anyone have a contact in the school to work with, kindly provide. I'll be very greatful.

thank you.
best regards,
Hi, pls inbox your contact...will give you a call.

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Thanks Ed_b_good

Ed_b_good said:
Congratulations kay_diwe2014, wishing you speedy processing in your remaining stages.

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Thanks Dotsngr............Amen oooooooooo.

Dotsngr said:
Congrats Kay! Nice news for the week. It will end in praise.

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Thanks Kayb & Amen oooooooooo.

Kayb said:
Congrats to Kay_Diwe and ALLZWELL on their MR Requests. More to come before tomorrow morning IJN

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Thanks Quartza

Quartza said:
Congratulations to Kay and ALLZWELL on your MR.

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application

Boluwatife

Nov 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Med's Request
Eagerly waiting
Interview........
Not for me
Passport Req..
Soon and very soon
Please PH, check ur inbox, I have PM u.
Thank u.

Bwave

Nov 25, 2014
Hello people, a great job you guys are doing on this forum.

Please, I have some enquiries put across to this esteemed house:

2 main issues here:

Firstly, my entire family had a surname change effected. Therefore, my application went to CIC using a different surname from the one I now bear.

Secondly, I also got married after I sent my application to CIC for FSWP 2014.

The passport I initially applied with (bearing the former surname) expired so I now have a renewed passport which reflects the new name (Had to go to NIS HQ Abuja to get this name change/passport renewal done).

I previously raised a Case Specific Enquiry to Accra to notify/update them of these changes but I didn't receive any feedback.

Alas! the next thing I see in my mail box is an MR from AVO with a 30 day deadline to get back to them :eek:.

What do you guys advise in this scenario? Thanks for your anticipated inputs!

Dear xxxxxxxx:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

- Medical examination. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow.
- Right of Permanent Residence Fee.
- Updated IMM 5669- Schedule A listing personal and address history from the age of 18 with no time gaps.

Forms, instructions and specifications can be found at

*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Bwave said:
Hello people, a great job you guys are doing on this forum.

Please, I have some enquiries put across to this esteemed house:

2 main issues here:

Firstly, my entire family had a surname change effected. Therefore, my application went to CIC using a different surname from the one I now bear. Please scan the change of name documentation as well as the page of a newspaper where it was published together with the other documents requested in your MR mail and send back to AVO. Also send the hard copies by courier

Secondly, I also got married after I sent my application to CIC for FSWP 2014. As above, send the scan and the hard copies of the change of name documentation

The passport I initially applied with (bearing the former surname) expired so I now have a renewed passport which reflects the new name (Had to go to NIS HQ Abuja to get this name change/passport renewal done). Attach scan/hard copies of the biodata pages of the old and new passports

I previously raised a Case Specific Enquiry to Accra to notify/update them of these changes but I didn't receive any feedback.

Alas! the next thing I see in my mail box is an MR from AVO with a 30 day deadline to get back to them :eek:.

What do you guys advise in this scenario? Thanks for your anticipated inputs!
Congratulations on your MR, this is a nice step forward. It's odd that AVO did not get back to you on your CSE, did you send one to CIO or AVO?

Anyway, to move ahead, please send a cover letter in response to AVO stating the change of names for your family and the subsequent change of passports with the applicable dates. Please also quote the date you sent the previous CSE and request for new MR documents bearing the new names for your family.

Looking forward to your positive feedback soon.