N/A
Passport Req..
Feb 19,2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 21,2016
LANDED..........
May 3,2016
Pipis Husband said:
Congrats, your prophetic forum name is speaking for you, it shall surely be Canada dis year for you :)
Amen o! :)
Thanks Pipi's husband

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
tols said:
Hi Tols, medical exam is mandatory for everyone listed in your form as your immediate family whether or not they are 18 years old. Passports are dispatched and returned via registered courier eg dhl, fedex, ups

Thanks Obinja, I was asking at the point of sending passport to Visa Office for visa issue, do we appear in person with family member at Accra office or we send passport by post for visa issue? Also, Is that the stage biometrics will be taken?
Hi, as obinja informed you, all family members listed in the application must appear for medicals. You do not appear at Accra visa office for any reason unless you are invited for an interview. Your passports are sent by courier to Accra for visa stamping. The only biometrics involved in the application process are your fingerprints on your police clearance certificate, cheers.

tols

Jan 11, 2015
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP 02-01-2015 PR 23/03/2015
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
PNP 06-03-2015
AOR Received.
PR 06-06-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
19-08-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
DM 22/09/2015 PPR 23/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
15/10/2015
Thanks Papis Husband for the clarification. Also, can medicals be done in any country you are so far they are working for CIC or it has to be done at the medical center assigned by Accra Office? This is just for planning purpose

Bookerteee

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th Dec 2014, Debited on 26 Feb 2015
Doc's Request.
Sent with App
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
PER recieved on 21 March 2015
LANDED..........
By Gods Grace
Hi everyone. Hope u re doing great
My NOC is 2241 App received 24/12/14.
Awaiting debit soonest. My wife will be giving birth soon making us increase to 4. I considered it while submitting the App so I have enough to cater for four family size.
The question is at what point do I inform cic about the new baby.
Immediately after birth or wait till I have PER?
What is the implication of either the two options.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
tols said:
Thanks Papis Husband for the clarification. Also, can medicals be done in any country you are so far they are working for CIC or it has to be done at the medical center assigned by Accra Office? This is just for planning purpose
It 8s done in the country you indicated in your application that you reside. If you happen to move to another country, you must update AVO immediately and instructions will be sent to you accordingly.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Bookerteee said:
Hi everyone. Hope u re doing great
My NOC is 2241 App received 24/12/14.
Awaiting debit soonest. My wife will be giving birth soon making us increase to 4. I considered it while submitting the App so I have enough to cater for four family size.
The question is at what point do I inform cic about the new baby.
Immediately after birth or wait till I have PER?
What is the implication of either the two options.
Hi, as soon as your baby is born inform Accra using a CSE , https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=accra

Delay in informing Accra after the birth will lead to delay in processing your application, all the best.

Flosure

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
25/11/2014
AOR Received.
25/11/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
12/06/2015 and 28/10/2015
Med's Done....
05/11/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
13/04/2016
LANDED..........
04/08/2016
Dear All Forumites,
I want to add a new dimension to our expectations this morning. I would encourage us all to pray to God accordingly:
1. Heavenly Father lift up your countenance on Nigeria and give us peace before, during and after February general elections in Jesus name.
2. Heavenly Father be merciful unto Nigeria and rid the land of violence and the evil beasts threatening the peace of Nigeria before, during and after February general elections.
3. Lord we pray and declare peace on the walls of Nigeria from NE, NW, NC, SW, SS and SE. Peace and prosperity shall be in our palaces throughout Nigeria before, during and after February general elections in Jesus name.

Let us remember that our MRs, Police Certificates, PPRs, and other processing towards our Canadian dreams depend a lot on the peaceful ambience of our dear country, Nigeria.

God help us all in Jesus name (Amen).

teed618

Star Member
May 5, 2013
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 12, 2014
AOR Received.
August 22, 2014
Med's Request
January 27, 2015
Med's Done....
february 7 and 28, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 23, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 6, 2015
LANDED..........
14-09-2015
Amen to that.

obinja

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Flosure said:
Dear All Forumites,
I want to add a new dimension to our expectations this morning. I would encourage us all to pray to God accordingly:
1. Heavenly Father lift up your countenance on Nigeria and give us peace before, during and after February general elections in Jesus name.
2. Heavenly Father be merciful unto Nigeria and rid the land of violence and the evil beasts threatening the peace of Nigeria before, during and after February general elections.
3. Lord we pray and declare peace on the walls of Nigeria from NE, NW, NC, SW, SS and SE. Peace and prosperity shall be in our palaces throughout Nigeria before, during and after February general elections in Jesus name.

Let us remember that our MRs, Police Certificates, PPRs, and other processing towards our Canadian dreams depend a lot on the peaceful ambience of our dear country, Nigeria.

Amen in Jesus' name

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Gentle Ace said:
Dear all,

Refer this information specially those who got PPR and planning to land soon.

http://daily.pm.gc.ca/en/content/your-money/four-ways-families-will-pay-less-tax-2015

The Government of Canada has proposed a package of tax cuts and increased benefits to make life more affordable for Canadian families. Here's how families can put more money in their pockets in 2015:
1. The Family Tax Cut
The new Family Tax Cut can lower a family's overall tax bill by allowing a spouse to effectively transfer up to $50,000 of taxable income to a spouse in a lower tax bracket for federal tax purposes, providing tax relief up to a maximum of $2,000. This measure is aimed at couples with children under the age of 18, where one spouse is in a higher income tax bracket than the other.
For example, if one spouse earns $75,000 per year and the other earns $15,000, the higher- income earner could effectively transfer $30,000 to the lower-income spouse for federal tax purposes. This would reduce the amount of tax the couple pays by bringing the higher-income spouse into the lowest income tax bracket, resulting in the maximum tax savings of $2,000.
Couples can claim the Family Tax Cut on their 2014 tax returns. To benefit, each spouse must file a tax return, and either spouse may claim the credit.
2. The Universal Child Care Benefit
As part of its family-friendly measures, the Government is also proposing to enhance the Universal Child Care Benefit. Parents with children under the age of 6 would receive $160 per month, up from $100. In addition, parents with children aged 6 through 17 would receive $60 per month.
These changes will take effect on January 1, 2015 and be reflected in monthly payments to recipients beginning in July 2015, pending approval of the necessary legislation. The July 2015 payments would include six months of benefits to cover the January to June 2015 period.
Parents already receiving payments for children under the age of 6 will automatically receive higher monthly benefits, starting in July 2015. The July 2015 payment will include up to six months of benefits to cover the January to June 2015 period.
Parents eligible for the new benefit, for children aged 6 through 17 will begin receiving $60 per month for each eligible child, starting in July 2015. The July 2015 payment will include six months of benefits to cover the January to June 2015 period.
How do parents qualify? By completing the Canada Child Benefits Application form. Parents who have already completed this form to access other child-related benefits do not have to resubmit the form unless their family situation has changed.
3. The Child Care Expense Deduction
Parents incurring child care expenses to go to work or school can deduct child care expenses from their income when filing their tax returns.
Starting in the 2015 taxation year, the Government has proposed that the maximum dollar amount that can be claimed each year increase by $1,000. The new maximum dollar limits would be:
• $8,000 per child under age 7;
• $5,000 per child aged 7 to 16 (and for infirm dependent children over age 16); and
• $11,000 for children who are eligible for the Disability Tax Credit.
4. The Children's Fitness Tax Credit
If parents have kids enrolled in sports, they can now claim expenses of up to $1,000 per year for each eligible child. That's double what they could have claimed previously.
Parents can take advantage of the new $1,000 limit when they file their tax returns for 2014.
Starting in 2015, the credit will become refundable, which means that families with incomes too low to be taxable will also benefit when they file their 2015 tax returns

- See more at: http://daily.pm.gc.ca/en/content/your-money/four-ways-families-will-pay-less-tax-2015#sthash.wFDqknVO.dpuf

Now it makes sense why they have made tough for applicant with family in EE
Got this info from the world forum
Nice one!

4REAL

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/6/14
Nomination.....
PER 22/10/14
Med's Request
15/4/15
Med's Done....
25/4/15
Passport Req..
15/5/15
VISA ISSUED...
04/6/15
Flosure said:
Dear All Forumites,

Amen and Amen!

gentleiphy

May 18, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER 14-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
30-06-2015..SLU 21-07-15(Medical result received)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
06-11-2015
Flosure said:
Dear All Forumites,

Amen and a bigger amen.o.o.o.o

SOTAJ

Mar 29, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
15-Jan-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
24-Jul-2015
Interview........
N/A By His grace
Passport Req..
25-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
02-May-2016
Flosure said:
Dear All Forumites,

Amen!

Enity123

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
Not yet
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Waived by His grace
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Flosure said:
Dear All Forumites,

Amen