Med's Request
29-06-2015
Med's Done....
03-07-2015
Passport Req..
24-08-2015
Congratulobia

teed618 said:
hello my people, like play, like play my MR mail just landed. see extract below:

- Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow.
- Right of Permanent Residence Fee for you and your spouse.
- Updated IMM 5669- Schedule A for you and your spouse listing all personal and address history from the age of 18 with no time gaps.
- All the previously requested documentation and fees for your new child.
- Updated Proof of funds: you must have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations. Send updated bank statements (not just a letter from the bank), fixed deposit certificates, etc. If you have made large deposits into your accounts or fixed term investments, you must provide evidence of where the funds originated.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

NOTE:

i had a new baby on January 17, 2015 and I notified AVO last week. They responded last Wednesday and gave me 60 days to provide the baby's information/document.

All who are expectant shall receive the good news soon. AVO is on fire.

Demitemi

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Nomination.....
23-12-2014
Med's Request
29-06-2015
Med's Done....
03-07-2015
Passport Req..
24-08-2015
Congrats. God is faithful

heykay said:
Plaese kindly advice on this

the address with the medical form sent

High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
P.O. Box 1639
Accra
Ghana

This is the address with the first mail sent when requesting for Medical Test. I guess this second address is the right address to send to but I want to verify from the forumite pls before I send my document.

Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana

Pls am I aslo right with these document packaged to sent to AVO
1 .Medical Report Form(IMM1017E)
2. Passport photo page copy
3. 4 passport Photographs bc I did not see where any. of the physician is listed as eMedical enable

Pls kindly advice

Demitemi

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Nomination.....
23-12-2014
Med's Request
29-06-2015
Med's Done....
03-07-2015
Passport Req..
24-08-2015
Big congratulation mentor. God will perfect all that remain IJN
Keep up the good work u started

Pipis Husband said:
Obinja, you have sharp eyes :)

yes dear family, the MR is here it dropped 40 minutes ago. Was on the phone with my beloved Pipi, making plans for the next moves.

I just want to thank God the Almighty for whom nothing is impossible and whose thoughts towards us are always of good and never evil, but to bring us to an expected good end. In my case, he has brought further than I can imagine.

These are the requirements from AB, my review officer;

- Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow.
- Right of Permanent Residence Fee for you and your spouse.
- Updated IMM 5669- Schedule A for you and your spouse listing all personal and address history from the age of 18 with no time gaps.
- Updated police clearance certificates for you and your spouse.

I just want to remind everyone still expectant and reading this to never give up, never, ever give up. What may look like a long wait or disappointment is just God and His angels working in the background on your behalf.

I heard about FSW since 2011 but procrastinated and could not apply before cap was filled.

I got ready for 2012 but FSW was suspended that year.

I tried again in 2013 but cap was filled up and my app returned.

So 2014, I said God, please apply for me and the rest is history.

The Almighty God that did it for me will surely do it for you all, amen.

Warm regards from Pipi and me, her Husband :)

Boluwatife

Nov 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Med's Request
Eagerly waiting
Interview........
Not for me
Passport Req..
Soon and very soon
Toronto_Raptor said:
You can actually renew your passports long before expiration. Immigration Service will stamp CANCELLED on all the unused pages of the old one thereby invalidating it ... one cannot have two LIVE passports. If you do this you should then update AVO using Case Specific Enquiry attaching data pages of both old and new passports. This will take off the pressure on you to travel before expiration of your passports assuming you get the visas soon. And AVO actually prefers passports which have at least 6 months validity.
A big thanks for the quick answers.
Please I still have these questions:
1. How long are u permitted to stay in ur country without landing after u have collected the visa.
2. What is d process of notifying the AVO about changes in ur status like that of passport change.
Thank you in anticipation of usual wonderful response.

obinja

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Boluwatife said:
A big thanks for the quick answers.
Please I still have these questions:
1. How long are u permitted to stay in ur country without landing after u have collected the visa.
2. What is d process of notifying the AVO about changes in ur status like that of passport change.
Thank you in anticipation of usual wonderful response.
I am guessing you have a year from the date of your medical request to land. Case specific enquiry should sort out passport renewal issues. Seniors, please clarify

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
donmaxman said:
Dear Friends,

My MR Request dropped this afternoon. I just saw it when i got home now. CIC requested for right of permanent residence fee (RPRF), Police Clearance and medicals. I have been a quiet member of the forum. I want to say thank you to everyone for all the updates.
Big congrats!

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
donmaxman said:
Dear Friends,

My MR Request dropped this afternoon. I just saw it when i got home now. CIC requested for right of permanent residence fee (RPRF), Police Clearance and medicals. I have been a quiet member of the forum. I want to say thank you to everyone for all the updates.
Congratulations Ire akari gbogbo wa o loruko jesu

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Dear Lord, thank you for putting smiles on our faces yesterday, may ur name alone be praised forever in Jesus name. Please, today is another day, put more smiles on our faces and we will praise you again. Thank you Lord for answers to our prayers in Jesus name.........Amen.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
donmaxman said:
Dear Friends,

Congrats, guess I'll see you at the clinic for medicals :)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
obinja said:
I am guessing you have a year from the date of your medical request to land. Case specific enquiry should sort out passport renewal issues. Seniors, please clarify
You are correct on both points sir.

CSE will take care of passport number update. You can also submit the copies of the new passport after MR comes while the date your visa will expire will be indicated in your passport. The visa expiration date is determined by either one year from when medicals were done or the earliest expiry date of any of your family's passports, whichever comes first.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Good morning family, on behalf of my family, please accept our sincere gratitude for all your messages via this forum, sms, WhatsApp, BBM and your calls concerning the receipt of MR. You guys are amazing, making me feel like Obama when he won his second term ;D

I pray the Good Lord meets you all at your points of need and I declare that your expectations will not be cut off. Looking forward to more positive pronouncements from everyone and seeing the status colors change on our spreadsheet to yellow, our victory color ;)

bjenike

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
1-04-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2014
AOR Received.
04-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
23-05-2015
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04/09/2015
LANDED..........
05/02/2016
bensonams said:
Dear Lord, thank you for putting smiles on our faces yesterday, may ur name alone be praised forever in Jesus name. Please, today is another day, put more smiles on our faces and we will praise you again. Thank you Lord for answers to our prayers in Jesus name.........Amen.
Amen!

DeeBruv

Aug 27, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
WES FSW Platform update 12-12-2014
Nomination.....
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29th June 2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2015, Updated forms req and RPRF 17-07-2015, Medicals Received 20-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-06-2016 Pick Up Mail 20-06-2016 ECAS Updated to DECISION MADE 23-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
BabyBal said:
Hi peeps!

It's been a minute, but I come with good news - my PER strolled in about an hour ago, yay!

Thanks to all the ever-ready-to-assist seniors in the house; your rewards are here on earth o, and also in heaven!

So, na the real wait don start so abi? He he

SS updated accordingly.
Congrats BabyBal for this great one. God will perfect the remaining with speed. Congrats!

bjenike

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
1-04-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2014
AOR Received.
04-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
23-05-2015
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04/09/2015
LANDED..........
05/02/2016
Pipis Husband said:
Good morning family, on behalf of my family, please accept our sincere gratitude for all your messages via this forum, sms, WhatsApp, BBM and your calls concerning the receipt of MR. You guys are amazing, making me feel like Obama when he won his second term ;D

I pray the Good Lord meets you all at your points of need and I declare that your expectations will not be cut off. Looking forward to more positive pronouncements from everyone and seeing the status colors change on our spreadsheet to yellow, our victory color ;)

So so happy for you. Speedy process for remaining stages.