Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
13/04/2016
LANDED..........
04/08/2016
Congratulations Pipis Husband. I use you as a point of contact for us all awaiting MR from Accra. I share in this your moment of joy.

Blessed Canadian

Star Member
Nov 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/05/2014
Nomination.....
12/08/2014
Med's Request
10/12/2014
Med's Done....
17/12/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
12/03/2015
LANDED..........
April / May 2015
@Canadian mum Amen oooooooooooo

Balinga

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Woooooooow. Just seeing PH's MR gist. I am so happy for him. This is the most anticipated MR news of all time. Congrats PH....ooooooooo i just dey hit table and my colleague is wondering if I'm ok.

Abembem

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2014
AOR Received.
15-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Interview........
Olorun o jee..
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th March 2016 To His Glory
LANDED..........
12th June 2016
Congrats all .
Pipis God will indeed bless u n urs. Obinja get ready o, d luv letter is dropping b4 dis mth ends..

It's Well.

concretejungle

Star Member
Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Nov. 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Hoooorrraaayyyy!

Our learned senior! Many congratulations!

joolagabriel

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
13-10-2015
Pipis Husband said:
Obinja, you have sharp eyes :)

yes dear family, the MR is here it dropped 40 minutes ago. Was on the phone with my beloved Pipi, making plans for the next moves.

I just want to thank God the Almighty for whom nothing is impossible and whose thoughts towards us are always of good and never evil, but to bring us to an expected good end. In my case, he has brought further than I can imagine.

These are the requirements from AB, my review officer;

- Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow.
- Right of Permanent Residence Fee for you and your spouse.
- Updated IMM 5669- Schedule A for you and your spouse listing all personal and address history from the age of 18 with no time gaps.
- Updated police clearance certificates for you and your spouse.

I just want to remind everyone still expectant and reading this to never give up, never, ever give up. What may look like a long wait or disappointment is just God and His angels working in the background on your behalf.

I heard about FSW since 2011 but procrastinated and could not apply before cap was filled.

I got ready for 2012 but FSW was suspended that year.

I tried again in 2013 but cap was filled up and my app returned.

So 2014, I said God, please apply for me and the rest is history.

The Almighty God that did it for me will surely do it for you all, amen.

Warm regards from Pipi and me, her Husband :)
Congrats PH. Surely, It will end in praise for us all. I tap into your testimony now as we have the same FSWP story line.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Pipis Husband said:

yes dear family, the MR is here it dropped 40 minutes ago. Was on the phone with my beloved Pipi, making plans for the next moves.

I just want to thank God the Almighty for whom nothing is impossible and whose thoughts towards us are always of good and never evil, but to bring us to an expected good end. In my case, he has brought further than I can imagine.

- Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow.
- Updated IMM 5669- Schedule A for you and your spouse listing all personal and address history from the age of 18 with no time gaps.

I just want to remind everyone still expectant and reading this to never give up, never, ever give up. What may look like a long wait or disappointment is just God and His angels working in the background on your behalf.

I heard about FSW since 2011 but procrastinated and could not apply before cap was filled.

Big congrats! Praise God

Toronto_Raptor

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 28, 2014
Nomination.....
October 1, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
March 9, 2015
Med's Done....
March 12, 2015
Passport Req..
May 8, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued May 20th. Pick Up Mail Received May 26, 2015.
Pipis Husband said:

Now this is what I have been waiting to see all these weeks I have been browsing this forum!!! Haba!! How person go dey show people road to where he only don see for map?!! You don show too many people road ... you sef waka go there yourself.

Congratulations sir! There is joy in my heart now! People like you will have success with no bounds in Canada, amen!!

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pipis Husband said:

I wholeheartedly give praises and sincere thanks to JEHOHAH the Almighty God through His Beloved Son Jesus Christ on you and your family's behalf. His mercies endureth forever!

esttycan14

Nov 14, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014 from PER info
Doc's Request.
All is well
Nomination.....
03/02/2015
AOR Received.
All is well
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
All is well
Med's Request
24/07/2015
Med's Done....
28/07/2015
Interview........
Waived by God's grace
Passport Req..
26/02/2016
VISA ISSUED...
09/03/2016
LANDED..........
01/06/2016
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pipis Husband said:

Rastamans Prayer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pipis Husband said:

Congratulations Pipis Husband. I told you to get ready didn't I?

Toronto_Raptor

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 28, 2014
Nomination.....
October 1, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
March 9, 2015
Med's Done....
March 12, 2015
Passport Req..
May 8, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued May 20th. Pick Up Mail Received May 26, 2015.
gentleiphy said:
Hi Everyone,
As the process of this immigration thing progresses,i need to reconfirm from forumites here...i originally intended to settle in Toronto due to jobs availability more than in other provinces,i don't have any relatives in Toronto but i have a relative in Saskatoon who is willing to accommodate my family and i for 3 months by which we would have settled down and understand Canada before thinking of moving to either Toronto or Calgary(He owns his own house anyway).I understand too that jobs are not as plenty in Saskatoon like in Toronto,My question is..is it possible after settling in Saskatoon,getting the PR card,SIN,Health covers and get survival job to get Canadian work experience and then later move to my desired city.what happens with health covers when i move to another province.
You seem to have a plan already (which seems quite workable to me). Saskatchewan (the province) has a low population and Saskatoon is the Toronto of that province. You may be surprised that you'll do just fine there. :D

Anyway, when you change provinces, you need to get health cover afresh in the new province.

Tehillah

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/09/2014
Nomination.....
07/01/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
13/07/2015
Med's Done....
15/07/2015
Passport Req..
06/08/2015
VISA ISSUED...
31/08/2015
LANDED..........
05/11/2015
Pipis Husband said:

Congratulations, wow God is faithful. He who has brought you this far will complete the good work He has started in you in Jesus name. Amen.