NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Toronto_Raptor said:
Let me give you my opinion. My opinion I said. I repeat ... My Opinion! [before this turns into another argument or debate].

If your motivation for moving to Canada is to get rich [or richer], then it's going to be tough on you over there. You may be disappointed. However, this is not to say a lot of our brothers/sisters have not become richer moving over there ... You must have seen the good responses from Dotsngr and Preferred ... "prepare to blend in".

It is most likely you are going to be in paid employment just like you have been here in Nigeria ... what the hell, it is the same rat race the world over, but there are differences in the quality of life. You don't have to be rich in Canada to lead a decent life (with quality), but in Nigeria you could go on complaining with your high-paying job. With your big money, you still have to queue for petrol, you still have to queue for diesel to run your big generator that will produce big noises, competing with your neighbours for who causes the most noise pollution and air pollution. No good enough roads to enjoy your nice cars (frankly a lot of us do not enjoy driving down here). What about the health care system? - you still use your big money to fly abroad to get it right. Education? - you always want to get it abroad ... even the employers in Nigeria are biased in favour of the guy with a foreign certificate. I'm sure many of us can add lots of items to this list.

Now about getting rich: it is way easier to get rich in Nigeria as long as you are willing to do "what it takes". Please do not ask me what that means. Anyway as I was saying ... In Nigeria, there are lots of shortcuts to getting rich (this is an attraction to many of us). In Nigeria, you can get away with a lot of Lawlessness (and this is what many of our brothers call Freedom - the freedom they say they miss when they live abroad in well developed societies). If money is your motivation, there is plenty of it here in Nigeria!

If your motivation is to get a better quality of life, then this is as good as guaranteed! You don't have to be rich to get it. Safe country to live in and you will have your peace of mind. You will have to work hard, but hard work pays off there ... unlike in Nigeria where shortcuts seem to be the major deal.

Personally my motivation is to get a better quality of life. Even if I earn less financially in Canada, I am sure I'd still prefer my life over there. I look forward to the opportunity of starting afresh (yes! that thing you are scared of is what I want - to start afresh!). I want to see the world (I know enough about it for me to live without seeing it). Moving over will give me better opportunities to see the world. I will have the opportunity of becoming a Canadian citizen which will further enhance my chances of actualizing my previous statement. We all know all the headaches with getting Visas on the almighty green passport - do we really think it will be the same with a Canadian passport?

Another problem some of us face is that we want to migrate physically, but do not plan to migrate our mentality. The culture is different and you have to adapt/tolerate/integrate. If you want to stick to your "Nigerian-ness" then it's best you just stay back home ... maybe just visit us in Canada on vacations only :D

Simplebabs, you may need to ask yourself the real pertinent question - "WHY DO I REALLY WANT TO MOVE TO CANADA?" Answer it truthfully and your decisions will be easier to take.
Once again ... my opinion! And yes I'm opinionated! :p :p
Good write up dear, I gave you a +1 for this. The simple truth moving to Canada is not just for yourself,i mean as a parent but it is putting your children's future first. That is my own opinion.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
This page number sha.... 419 ;D. Anyway nothing de happen,I wish you guys a happy Sunday and may this new week bring good news to all in Jesus' name, Amen. God bless ya all.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Dotsngr said:
My buddy, buddy. It is work ooo. Year end reports. Thank God most have been submitted. I love your positive spirit n energy.
God will crown your efforts with resounding success in Jesus name! AMEN
Thank God you are good,take am easy for the work oh. My dear I have to keep trying all angles till one materialises. Thank God for you all for the words of encouragement to spur me on.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
lanky said:
Hi all, just wanted to make d page busy..hehe, submitted application Dec 27, patiently waiting... mean while guys please vote Buhari... :)
Good day, as pointed out by zeemaple, we would appreciate if you respect us and never mention Nigerian politics on this thread again. We welcome any FSW 2014 or Canadian immigration related comments and want to keep it that way. Have a nice day.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
@jibolayoyo, your inbox is full so I can't reply you.Trying clearing up your inbox to receive replies to your PMs.

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
subsidy12 said:
So out of anxiety i used this stunts today and after 4 trials i got my UCI from the only lady who picked my calls, the other guys were too mean to release it, so i looked it up online and it says in Process: we received your application on 16th October. Does that mean PER is on its way?
Congrats subsidy12.....Na MR be next now.....PER is already done and dusted.

subsidy12

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
kay_diwe2014 said:
Congrats subsidy12.....Na MR be next now.....PER is already done and dusted.
Many Thanks

subsidy12

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
CalgaryChic said:
Most def Subsidy12! Hearty congratulations are in order.
Many thanks Calgary Chic..... waiting for the mail to drop

Lolesky

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 Oct. 2014
Nomination.....
04-02-2014
Interview........
9th March, 2016
I am a bit worry about my application, and this have to do with the adoption papers I am processing for my adopted child. The document is not ready and I am thinking is what is delaying my PER. I wouldn't want my application to be return because of this, what should I do. As at the time I submitted the application I wrote CIC that the document is being processed, and I will send it once gotten. Please dear forumites, I need your candid advice, can this actually delay the issuace of PER? My CC was charged on 18th Dec.

princessayinke

Dec 25, 2014
nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Praying
Med's Request
Praying
Med's Done....
Praying
Passport Req..
By God's grace
VISA ISSUED...
By God's grace
LANDED..........
I will surely testify
this agbada of patience is not easy to wear ooo. my fellow december applicants, has anyone had cc or dd encashed.

btw, is there any noc 3142 in the house? want to find out about the canadian licensing for internationally trained physiotherapists

Popsicle2014

Star Member
Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/10/2014
Nomination.....
18/01/2015
Med's Request
14/07/2015
Med's Done....
22/07/2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
02/11/2015 pick up 19/11/2015 passports received 30/11/2015
VISA ISSUED...
13/11/2015
LANDED..........
Next year
Hello All, just wanted to let the house know our per dropped about 30 minutes ago. Can't believe they are working on Sunday. This forum has been fantastic...I am not active but the support and encouragement here is amazing. I feel like part of the family.

App received 15th October
Noc 2281
DD encashed on 18th December according to per mail

Was worried when I noticed an app received on the 17th got per on Friday. I will update the spreadsheet soon.

gokefolusho

Aug 8, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2015
AOR Received.
17-09-2015
Popsicle2014 said:
Hello All, just wanted to let the house know our per dropped about 30 minutes ago. Can't believe they are working on Sunday. This forum has been fantastic...I am not active but the support and encouragement here is amazing. I feel like part of the family.

App received 15th October
Noc 2281
DD encashed on 18th December according to per mail

Was worried when I noticed an app received on the 17th got per on Friday. I will update the spreadsheet soon.
Congrats to you...

Abembem

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2014
AOR Received.
15-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Interview........
Olorun o jee..
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th March 2016 To His Glory
LANDED..........
12th June 2016
Hello my peeps, Hapi Sunday and May God hear all ur prayers, IJN.

I have two questions to ask pls

1. I recently got my PER (I ve been praising God since den cas d wait na die); but now I would like to know hw soon to expect MR, hw much d med process cost in Lagos and hospitals involved?

2. My child's passport expires in February 2015, if I renew do I ve to inform anyone?

So I can plan ahead, pls seniors ur advice wd b gr8ly appreciated. :D ;) ;)

Thanks n ciao.

Sambisa Valley

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
Good evening to all. I will like to make enquiries concerning WES.

Do WES take notification of result or it MUST be certificate?

Do we have any LASU graduate on the forum who successfully evaluated his or her credentials using notification of result and transcript?

My last enquiry about certificate processing in LASU indicated that it takes between 60-90 days minimum.

Any input please

Abembem

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2014
AOR Received.
15-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Interview........
Olorun o jee..
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th March 2016 To His Glory
LANDED..........
12th June 2016
Pipis Husband said:
Good day, as pointed out by zeemaple, we would appreciate if you respect us and never mention Nigerian politics on this thread again. We welcome any FSW 2014 or Canadian immigration related comments and want to keep it that way. Have a nice day.
Hello Papis, pls wats d BB and Watsapp grp?