May 15, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
aduni said:
My seniors, I need your urgent advise on this: my friend is set to submit his application but only waiting for wife English test result which came out today but unfortunately when he got to the BC he was told to come back on the 27th of this month to collect the result. He has checked on line and the wife passed. Should he go ahead to submit without the spouse result and send that later when he gets it or should he wait till 27 before he submits.

Please help ooooooooooo
Me I think he should send it immediately and send the IELTS later (especially if his point is up to 67 already. That 28th is too late for comfort o. It's possible to forget a document and still send it....so this will just be like the doc was initially forgotten.

Ussave

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
07-08-2014
Med's Request
07-11-2014
Passport Req..
02-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2014
LANDED..........
07-05-2015
talk2dre said:
Hi Guys,

With so much joy I retrieved our Visas and COPR at DHL Ikoyi today having initiated collection process on Tuesday 16th Dec 2014.

The 1st phase of the journey has been completed now as we look expectantly towards the next phase.

I pray that God will continue to grant our desires until our joy is perfected.

High regards,
Congrats Talk2dre. As you relocate, the Lord will go before you.

obinja

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aduni said:
My seniors, I need your urgent advise on this: my friend is set to submit his application but only waiting for wife English test result which came out today but unfortunately when he got to the BC he was told to come back on the 27th of this month to collect the result. He has checked on line and the wife passed. Should he go ahead to submit without the spouse result and send that later when he gets it or should he wait till 27 before he submits.

Please help ooooooooooo
In my opinion, please send the application pack along with a screenshot of the result as displayed online and a covering note explaining why the original result is not included at this point. Then send the result as soon as it becomes available stating all the details that will make your application traceable. This thing happens when results are randomly picked to have a 2nd marker's opinion. it happened to me but thank God it didn't impact my submission timing at the time. Best wishes.

Balinga

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
obinja said:
In my opinion, please send the application pack along with a screenshot of the result as displayed online and a covering note explaining why the original result is not included at this point. Then send the result as soon as it becomes available stating all the details that will make your application traceable. This thing happens when results are randomly picked to have a 2nd marker's opinion. it happened to me but thank God it didn't impact my submission timing at the time. Best wishes.
Even better suggestion by Obinja....whatever the case, the application should go as soon as possible. ijafara l'ewu o.

Ussave

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
07-08-2014
Med's Request
07-11-2014
Passport Req..
02-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2014
LANDED..........
07-05-2015
It is with great joy and gratitude to God that I announce the receipt of our PR Visa and COPR through DHL today. Visa was issued on 11th Dec. The speed is still like a dream to me, but I know it's the Lord's doing.

For as many as have received PRV, I pray God will plant our feet in Canada. We will eat the milk and honey of the land.....IJMN.

For my people expecting one update or another, I speak speed into your application. The Lord that has brought you thus far, will complete it to the end......IJMN.

Pipis Husband / KSA, kindly assist change my Visa issue date to 11th Dec. on the spreadsheet. Thanks.

zeemaple

Star Member
May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Nomination.....
16-10-2014
Ussave said:
It is with great joy and gratitude to God that I announce the receipt of our PR Visa and COPR through DHL today. Visa was issued on 11th Dec. The speed is still like a dream to me, but I know it's the Lord's doing.

For as many as have received PRV, I pray God will plant our feet in Canada. We will eat the milk and honey of the land.....IJMN.

For my people expecting one update or another, I speak speed into your application. The Lord that have brought you thus far, will complete it to the end......IJMN.

Pipis Husband / KSA, kindly assist change my Visa issue date to 11th Dec. Thanks.
congrats bro! Happy for u.

obinja

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ussave said:

For my people expecting one update or another, I speak speed into your application. The Lord that have brought you thus far, will complete it to the end......IJMN.

Pipis Husband / KSA, kindly assist change my Visa issue date to 11th Dec. Thanks.
Congrats!!!...God perfects your journey plans and provide grace to possess the land which He is sending you. Best wishes.

Ussave

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
07-08-2014
Med's Request
07-11-2014
Passport Req..
02-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2014
LANDED..........
07-05-2015
Thanks zeemaple, Obinja and
Preferred, God bless you real good.

Balinga

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Ussave said:

For my people expecting one update or another, I speak speed into your application. The Lord that has brought you thus far, will complete it to the end......IJMN.

Pipis Husband / KSA, kindly assist change my Visa issue date to 11th Dec. on the spreadsheet. Thanks.
Congrats Ussave.

Balinga

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
obinja said:
Hello great people,

Please by the revised standards on IELTS, do these fly:

Speaking 6.5
Listening 5.5
Reading 6.0
Writing 7.0

Overall Band 6.5
that 5.5 will not let it fly o. Minimum of 6.0 is required across board.

BCornerstone

Aug 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
Ussave said:

Congrats Ussave! Wish you the best of your new home. More positive news for us all

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Ussave said:

Congrats Ussave, na go you de so :eek: :eek: :eek:. I am happy for you.

SOTAJ

Mar 29, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
15-Jan-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
24-Jul-2015
Interview........
N/A By His grace
Passport Req..
25-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
02-May-2016
Ussave said:

Ussave, congratulations. It's indeed the Lord's doing. We'll all rejoice by HIS grace.

Congrats once again.