Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
leo18 said:
THE LORD HAS DONE IT. GOT MY PPR AND RPRF ON FRIDAY
Congratulations leo18, wishing you the best in the remaining stages.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Mz. Johnson said:
Pipis Husband, KSA, Kollins, Onyiiyke and others please I need your help and input. As you know my mode of payment is DD (the draft is from a Canadian bank) my application arrived in CIC on 9th Sept. It was received by MK. I called my friend in Canada to confirm if the draft has been encashed and she said yes since 10th sept. How is this possible, that I have not heard from CIC for 3 months. :'( :'( :'( :'(
It's a privilege for you to already know your FX draft has been encashed.......Congrats in anticipation of your incoming PER email.
Not to worry about not hearing from CIC yet even though i doubt your draft been encashed on 10th September.......just one day after it was received .......it may have been encashed but surely not on 10th September.
Anyways....just to assure you that you're still fine,i have a buddy who's application was received in CIC on 25th August ,2014 and got PER on Friday 12th December ,2014 around 19.30GMT(Nigerian draft) so i believe you're still very much in the game and will hear from CIC before end of the year .
You're cool......relax.
Cheers

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
canadamyplace said:
Hello seniors. Thank God I am able to beat the december deadline. That means I will need to clarify a lot of things from my experienced seniors. My questions will be coming as I am filling my forms. My job description will not enter in the space provided. Do I handwrite the continuation on a plain sheet? If yes what do I label the plain sheet? This also applies to my siblings, would I use a plain sheet as continuation sheet and what would I label it? Do I need to submit my WAEC result and my professional body certificates? Which education credentials do I submit? At some point in my life, I lost my birth certificate, I first got a sworn affidavit of age before being issued witha new one in 2007, do I submit both or only the recently issued birth certificate. Please advise as I dont want any k leg. Thanks seniors
Make a sheet and put as header d form name and no then mk a table as it on the form itself put all d info dt cannot fit into it.
You dont need your Waec nor professional cert d credential u evaluated will do.
Your new birth cert is ok as you dont want to confuse d case officer.
best of luck and hurry up
cheers
Kayb

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
COUNT DOWN TO FSW 2014 SUBMISSION
16 days to go.

mrs_0

Star Member
Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Nomination.....
09-01-2015
Med's Request
09-07-2015 (POf,Salary Acc,PPRF,Police report)
Med's Done....
13-07-2015 (SLU 23-07-2015, TLU 26-08-2015)
Passport Req..
19-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
February 2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
Hmm..no news since September 25th. I pray all is well with our application. God please,cic should take their money before Friday. Have a good news week people.

Enity123

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
Not yet
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Waived by His grace
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Mz. Johnson said:
Pipis Husband, KSA, Kollins, Onyiiyke and others please I need your help and input. As you know my mode of payment is DD (the draft is from a Canadian bank) my application arrived in CIC on 9th Sept. It was received by MK. I called my friend in Canada to confirm if the draft has been encashed and she said yes since 10th sept. How is this possible, that I have not heard from CIC for 3 months. :'( :'( :'( :'(
What your friend probably meant was that the draft amount was already debited from her account with the bank, not encased by CIC, tell her she needs to go to the bank and asked them if the draft has been cashed. She won't know unless the bank inform her.

Thanks.

ola.salamis

Oct 4, 2014
@Mz Johnson, i am sure there is a mistake somewhere. There is no way that a draft will be cashed in a day after receipt of your application. Kindly let her double check

Mz. Johnson said:

Cocodio

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with Application
Nomination.....
PER received on 05-06-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
05-11-2014
Med's Done....
08-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2014
LANDED..........
June 2015
leo18 said:
THE LORD HAS DONE IT. GOT MY PPR AND RPRF ON FRIDAY
Congratulations

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Happy new week and mid-month guys.

December is shaping out nicely, thank God for all the updates and activities, we are moving towards the goal :)

Glad to announce the chat groups are not only up and running but already recording serious mileage in terms of usage and participation!

The BBM group has 31 subscribers and the WhatsApp group has 40 subscribers in just 3 days!! And we have discovered so many internal consultants and knowledge experts amongst us, you guys are too good and serious about this business o :eek:

We give God the glory for his great works, and I thank all who have come on board. Please if there is any one who sent a request to be added to either group but has not received notification that you are in, please pardon me. I may have omitted you inadvertently, kindly PM me with a reminder.

Thanks again to everybody, I prophesy that this journey, individual and collective, shall end in praise :D

Christmas Wishes and Happy new year from Pipi and me, Her Husband :)

oscartan

Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
Pipis Husband said:

December is shaping out nicely, thank God for all the updates and activities, we are moving towards the goal :)

Glad to announce the chat groups are not only up and running but already recording serious mileage in terms of usage and participation!

The BBM group has 31 subscribers and the WhatsApp group has 40 subscribers in just 3 days!! And we have discovered so many internal consultants and knowledge experts amongst us, you guys are too good and serious about this business o :eek:

We give God the glory for his great works, and I thank all who have come on board. Please if there is any one who sent a request to be added to either group but has not received notification that you are in, please pardon me. I may have omitted you inadvertently, kindly PM me with a reminder.

Thanks again to everybody, I prophesy that this journey, individual and collective, shall end in praise :D

Thanks PH for all your coordinating efforts. Amen to your prayers and compliments of the season to all my Canadian brothers and sisters ;) ;) ;)

onyiiyke

Jul 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2014
IELTS Request
18-09-2014 (SENT WITH APPLICATION)
Pipis Husband said:

Thank you so so much sir.

Canadian mum

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
08-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
Mrs L said:
We just received our PER mail. I'm happy. Please I lost my edit /update link and will need help. Most importantly, I'm happy!
Congrats Mrs L.ON PER and also on the lil Canadian, wish you speedy processing of your application...

Canadian mum

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
08-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
Dotsngr said:
I have seen the answer, siblings do not qualify as dependants of the applicant.
Its only spouse, children and grandchildren of principal applicant
since she is young, i will say her chances her bright, check out EE, School, Im not sure of how sponsorship works-age restriction and all. In all im pretty sure you will get an option that suits her...