+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kollins said:
She doesn't qualify as your dependant ...unless you adopt her legally.Also,her age make it difficult for you to legally adopt her.
I'm sure she's old enough to fight for the express entry slot.
Besides,she's your sibling and assuredly ,it's easier for you to invite her to meet you in Canada after your successful landing because you even listed her as a sibling sister in your forms.
Cheers
Thanks General, ure correct, I later saw it on d fsw guide that siblings arent dependants of the applicant, keeping my fingers crossed on fsmily sponsorship for her later. But still keeping an eye on express entry for her. If I can get a link to understand it, I wouldnt mind
Thanks bro.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Dotsngr said:
Thanks General, ure correct, I later saw it on d fsw guide that siblings arent dependants of the applicant, keeping my fingers crossed on fsmily sponsorship for her later. But still keeping an eye on express entry for her. If I can get a link to understand it, I wouldnt mind
Thanks bro.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/employers/express-entry-presentation.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/express/express-entry.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/index.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/criteria-crs.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/grid-crs.asp
Cheers

ola.salamis

Oct 4, 2014
@ kollins, thanks a lot as you have been so helpful and i really appreciate. Few more clarifications
1. I attached a lot of documents with the first application to show evidence to support my job functions but i as told that it amounts to self declaration of duties and why i want to submit another application.
2. it was WES that did my evaluation,it was sent to my lawyer at my request but i am not sure ho many copies was sent, i can quickly order another to be delivered to my cuz place inn canada
3.i will follow up with british council for another copy of ielts
my last corncern is not even PER, shouldn't CIC have gone ahead to encash the draft since people that used cc for the same day on october 6th have received debit alert

kollins said:
Firstly ,if the evidences you included in your first package is enough,it will successful so you don't need to send an additional documents to it again,rather send a new complete package to increase your chance.
Your first application was received in October 6th,still a long way to go as August and September applicants are still receiving PER .
Professionally ,i will advice that you submit another application.....no restriction on that from CIC.
2 documents however are needed to accompany your package and without them,your package will be returned back to you unprocessed .
I wouldn't know who evaluated your certificates for you but I'm confident if it was WES,two copies of your ECA should have been sent to you.Regardless of which evaluating body you used,you will need to quickly log in to your account with them and request for another original copy by international courier.....you will have it within 3 to 5 working days.
For your IELTS trf,you should go to British council and request for a second original copy.It's either they give you or they ask you to bring your complete application to them and send to Canada on your behalf.....they will insert it into your package before sending it.....you will give them the courier cost CIC in Canada.
You need to be fast in your approach /dealings with British council as they will soon close for the year.
In addition to the In ew letter you just got,please include payslips,promotion letters an a print out from the HR ....and most importantly ,get an affidavit to declare that your company doesn't give such reference letters because of existing policies.In the same affidavit ,declare your job duties ,employment date,working hours and monthly/annual salary.
Wishing you the best.
Cheers.

Ussave

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
07-08-2014
Med's Request
07-11-2014
Passport Req..
02-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2014
LANDED..........
07-05-2015
Mrs L said:
We just received our PER mail. I'm happy. Please I lost my edit /update link and will need help. Most importantly, I'm happy!
Congrats on the new born and PER. Pls. ensure you contact AVO as fast as possible on the addition to your family.

Ussave

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
07-08-2014
Med's Request
07-11-2014
Passport Req..
02-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2014
LANDED..........
07-05-2015
Olu_Poldy said:
Dear All,

Please rejoice with me as i announce the arrival of the GOLDEN PASSPORT REQUEST for me and my family @ 1520hrs Nija time.

Just as i prophesied yesterday it shall come to pass to you all.

Regards,

Poldy.
Congrats.......greater favour in the final stage.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Olu_Poldy said:
Dear All,

Please rejoice with me as i announce the arrival of the GOLDEN PASSPORT REQUEST for me and my family @ 1520hrs Nija time.

Just as i prophesied yesterday it shall come to pass to you all.

Regards,

Poldy.
Congrats

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Pipis Husband said:
Hi guys, due to popular demand the following groups are ready;

WhatsApp group: Naija - Canada Connection

BBM group: Naija - Canada Hub

These are the babies of this thread and this lovely family. You may PM me your phone numbers/BB pins if interested in joining in, no broadcasting your personal details on the open forum please for security reasons.

A note of warning please,
these groups are set up purely for interaction and discussions of issues related to our FSW applications and desire to settle in Canada only. We would not appreciate any political, religious or tribal sentiments being propagated on them as experience has shown these issues could lead to divisive situations which is not our intent here.

Looking forward to warm fellowship and closer friendships, God bless you all :)
Pls, sent u a pm. Fone & pin to add up.

Mrs L

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
12-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-06-2015
Passport Req..
21-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-07-2015

Mrs L

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
12-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-06-2015
Passport Req..
21-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-07-2015

Mrs L

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
12-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-06-2015
Passport Req..
21-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-07-2015
Ussave said:
Congrats on the new born and PER. Pls. ensure you contact AVO as fast as possible on the addition to your family.
Thanks Ussave! I'm on it already

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
ola.salamis said:
@ kollins, thanks a lot as you have been so helpful and i really appreciate. Few more clarifications
1. I attached a lot of documents with the first application to show evidence to support my job functions but i as told that it amounts to self declaration of duties and why i want to submit another application.
2. it was WES that did my evaluation,it was sent to my lawyer at my request but i am not sure ho many copies was sent, i can quickly order another to be delivered to my cuz place inn canada
3.i will follow up with british council for another copy of ielts
my last corncern is not even PER, shouldn't CIC have gone ahead to encash the draft since people that used cc for the same day on october 6th have received debit alert
1.Unless what you submitted isn't enough .....it should have been okay.I believe your lawyer/consultant should have guided you well.
2.If it's WES ,I'm 100% 2 copies were sent to your lawyer.....ask him for the other copy first before ordering another copy.
3.please follow up on IELTS with British council.
The encashment of your DD depends on so many variable factors and third parties involved.....even though I'm not sure your DD may have been cashed .If possible ,try to check the DD details from the bank to be sure.
Try and do your possible best to submit another application.
Cheers

Noglo

Sep 10, 2011
Happy Sunday,

Someone should assist with these questions:
Am alittle confused on these questions--

1. Generic application form No 13c- am I to write my spouse maiden name as her family name or my family name that she is currently using?

2. I have seen my draft WES ECA report and only my MBA was accessed, shouild I add the BSc certifcate, and Diploma when submitting to CIC?

3. Is it the original POF that will be submitted or photostat copies?

Please assist

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Noglo said:
Happy Sunday,

Someone should assist with these questions:
Am alittle confused on these questions--

1. Generic application form No 13c- am I to write my spouse maiden name as her family name or my family name that she is currently using?

2. I have seen my draft WES ECA report and only my MBA was accessed, shouild I add the BSc certifcate, and Diploma when submitting to CIC?

3. Is it the original POF that will be submitted or photostat copies?

Please assist
1.Maiden name.
2.To be on a safe side of caution ,just add/include the photocopies of other lower degrees/certificates .
3.photocopies .
Cheers

Noglo

Sep 10, 2011
kollins said:
1.Maiden name.
2.To be on a safe side of caution ,just add/include the photocopies of other lower degrees/certificates .
3.photocopies .
Cheers
Thank you broda.