Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2014
IELTS Request
18-09-2014 (SENT WITH APPLICATION)
XCEXX said:
I GOT IT! I GOT IT!! I GOT IT!!!

See it here. Thanks to all the good people of this forum. Kollins, you talk yesterday and it came in today. Infact may you never see evil. You too much, Mz. Johnson, you comforted me yesterday, May the lord comfort you and bless you all.

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER
CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE
P O BOX 7500
SYDNEY NS B1P 0A9
CANADA

BXXXXX AXXXXX AXXXXXXXX
PLOT .....
VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS 101241
NIGERIA

10 December 2014

UCI: XXXXXXXX

Application: EXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXXXXX:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination ofeligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

Your application has now been placed into processing.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated 18 November 2014 in the amount of $1,400.00 Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is xxxxxxxxxx. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in ). Your receipt number is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.
This kind God ooo...
I never see your type ooo...
Congrats XCEXX...
My own dey road de come...

onyiiyke

Jul 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2014
IELTS Request
kollins said:
Congrats buddy for your positive movement forward....
I pray every expectant applicants will have their expectations manifestated .
Cheers
Amen...

onyiiyke

Jul 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2014
IELTS Request
EAGLE101 said:
WAOOOOO, CONGRATULATIONS. Mine is NEXT in Jesus name
Amen... Receive it....

EAGLE101

Star Member
Dec 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Nomination.....
15-12-2014
AOR Received.
15-12-2014

EAGLE101

Star Member
Dec 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Nomination.....
15-12-2014
AOR Received.
15-12-2014
Mz. Johnson said:
Really! :eek: :eek:. Please kindly post the email addresses of the people to contact so we can contact them also. Thanks. :-*

It is a generic email, Dont mind them. See it below

Please do not reply to this email.

Date: 2014-12-10

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

Centralized Intake Office: Sydney, Nova Scotia

If you wish to contact the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, please visit our Web site.

The information in this email is meant to assist you in understanding the immigration and citizenship policies and/or procedures. If you plan on consulting this email again at a future date, please visit our website at www.cic.gc.ca to ensure that you have the most current information.

I would also like to suggest other online services that you might find helpful:
Download application forms and guides
Change of address
Check your application status
Help Centre to find answers to your questions

Micheline
Agent #3596
Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Note The information provided may change without notice. If there is conflicting information between the text in the email and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the Citizenship Act or their regulations, the Act and/or Regulations prevail. This email was sent to you in the language of your choice. The information on the CIC website is available in both official languages. The masculine form may have been used for convenience; it refers to both men and women.

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
XCEXX said:

See it here. Thanks to all the good people of this forum. Kollins, you talk yesterday and it came in today. Infact may you never see evil. You too much, Mz. Johnson, you comforted me yesterday, May the lord comfort you and bless you all.

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER
P O BOX 7500
SYDNEY NS B1P 0A9
CANADA

BXXXXX AXXXXX AXXXXXXXX
PLOT .....
NIGERIA

10 December 2014

XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXXXXX:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination ofeligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated 18 November 2014 in the amount of $1,400.00 Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is xxxxxxxxxx. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in ). Your receipt number is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.
Congrats Xcexx

Barinnbomi

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
Blessed Canadian said:
To God be allllllllll the Glory

Join me praise Our Faithful God. HE is indeed a Great God.
He suprises unexpectedly
I received my MR not long ago.

God is truly faithful.

No one will be left out. He will see us tru this whole process in Jesus Name. Amen

Congratulations bro. God is faithful

Pls pipi husband update. I was given 30days by AB. No POF update

BCornerstone

Aug 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
XCEXX said:

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER
P O BOX 7500
SYDNEY NS B1P 0A9
CANADA

BXXXXX AXXXXX AXXXXXXXX
PLOT .....
NIGERIA

10 December 2014

XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXXXXX:

Congrats

Barinnbomi

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
Pipis Husband said:
Amen! Dear Barinnbomi, I claim it and trust in God for us :) :) :)
Yea bro it's a long wait. He who has started a good thing is faithful to complete it......God will accelerate the processing in our favour IJN

Canada-here we come

Star Member
Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER--28-10-2014
AOR Received.
not yet
IELTS Request
with Application
File Transfer...
not yet
Med's Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
21-05-2015
Interview........
recieved stamped passports on 29-7-15
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 July 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
congratulations @ XCECC on your PER!

thanks to Kollins & Siverblade

onyiiyke

Jul 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2014
IELTS Request
Barinnbomi said:
Yea bro it's a long wait. He who has started a good thing is faithful to complete it......God will accelerate the processing in our favour IJN
Amen...

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
EAGLE101 said:
It is a generic email, Dont mind them. See it below

Please do not reply to this email.

Date: 2014-12-10

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

Centralized Intake Office: Sydney, Nova Scotia

If you wish to contact the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, please visit our Web site.

The information in this email is meant to assist you in understanding the immigration and citizenship policies and/or procedures. If you plan on consulting this email again at a future date, please visit our website at www.cic.gc.ca to ensure that you have the most current information.

I would also like to suggest other online services that you might find helpful:
Download application forms and guides
Change of address
Check your application status
Help Centre to find answers to your questions

Micheline
Agent #3596
Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Note The information provided may change without notice. If there is conflicting information between the text in the email and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the Citizenship Act or their regulations, the Act and/or Regulations prevail. This email was sent to you in the language of your choice. The information on the CIC website is available in both official languages. The masculine form may have been used for convenience; it refers to both men and women.
Lol. Just imagine ;D ;D :p. I no blame them at all. :p :p

otunbaa

Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
IELTS Request
09-10-2014
Hi guys!!!

Just called CIC minutes ago to ask for my UCI number. A very nice lady answered the phone, she was very gently despite she told me that she could not access my file, so she was not able to give me my UCI number.......

Anyway... she told me a very usefull information though: CIC will NOT stop for holidays! They will stop only Dec 25-26th and Jan 01st. THAT'S IT! [/color]

Sooooooo...... we won't have to wait for their holiday!

I don't know about their holiday mood.... but they will work!!!!

That's it.....

Aug 27th applicant with no PER yet...... Roll Eyes

FINGERS CROSSED!!!!!! Wink

CIC is not going on the expected long Christmas break!!!

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
XCEXX said:
Yes...you said it.....Thanks I pray your own good news will not miss you.

House please send me link to update SS....
Amen oh! !! I don't have the link though.

aduni

Star Member
Oct 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2014
AOR Received.
17-11-2014
IELTS Request
13-11-2014
File Transfer...
10-02-2015
Med's Request
24-08-2015
Med's Done....
31-08-2015
Passport Req..
24-03-2016
onyiiyke said:
This kimoving forward. God ooo...
I never see your type ooo...
Congrats XCEXX...
My own dey road de come...
I expect to read at least 4 "I got! I got!! I got!!!" tomorrow. So shall it be. We are moving forward.