Passport Req..
12-5-2015
VISA ISSUED...
May-2015
LANDED..........
soon IJN
success4life said:
hey my people,

With great excitement and joy I announce the arrival of my MR.

I always wondered how it felt for those who received b4 me. Now I know.

It feels SOOO GOOD! :D

Pls join me in expressing gratitude to God.

This Joy will go round in Jesus name.

here's the excerpts

_________________________________________________________________________________

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

- Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow.

- Right of Permanent Residence Fee for you and your spouse.

- Updated IMM 5669- Schedule A for you and your spouse listing all personal and address history from the age of 18 with no time gaps.

- Photos of you and your spouse taken with your three dependent children from the times of their births to present.

- The NPC birth certificates for your two older dependents were issued shortly after their births but the birth certificate for your youngest was only issued two and half years after birth, please explain why.

Forms, instructions and specifications can be found at

*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Please note that submission in person will not be accepted.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada and I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Regards,

Immigration Officer- AB

Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana

Fax | Téléc: +233 (030) 2211524

Please note: By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with CIC and thereby authorizing CIC to use your email address for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case. This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is confidential and is intended only for the addressee. Any unauthorized use or disclosure is strictly prohibited. Disclosure of this e-mail to anyone other than the intended addressee does not constitute waiver of privilege. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately.

Notez: En fournissant votre adresse électronique, vous établissez une communication par voie électronique avec CIC et, par conséquent, CIC est autorisé à utiliser l'adresse électronique fournie à cette fin, y compris pour la transmission de renseignements personnels au sujet de votre dossier/cas. Ce message (y compris les pièces jointes, le cas échéant) est confidentiel et destiné uniquement au destinataire. Toute utilisation ou divulgation non autorisée est strictement interdite. La publication de ce message à une personne autre que le destinataire ne constitue pas une renonciation au privilège. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, s'il vous plaît nous en aviser immédiatement.
Congrats ....let MR rain down pour start now!!!!!

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
success4life said:
Thanks y'all
s

Congrats Success4life. Let the PER & MR rain continue IJMN

4REAL

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/6/14
Nomination.....
PER 22/10/14
Med's Request
15/4/15
Med's Done....
25/4/15
Passport Req..
15/5/15
VISA ISSUED...
04/6/15
success4life said:
hey my people,

here's the excerpts.

Congratulations. May you sail smoothly to the end IJN.

________________________________________________________________________________

allzwell

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
Nomination.....
25-09-2014
Med's Request
09-02-2015
Med's Done....
16-02-2015
Passport Req..
19-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2015
LANDED..........
Soon
Congrats!Success4life-May we have ur timeline,can we possibly predict possible MR request dates cos of recent the dates for MR request has not been FIFO as regards CC or PER

aduni

Star Member
Oct 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2014
AOR Received.
17-11-2014
IELTS Request
13-11-2014
File Transfer...
10-02-2015
Med's Request
24-08-2015
Med's Done....
31-08-2015
Passport Req..
24-03-2016
success4life said:
hey my people,

congrats.

here's the excerpts

_________________________________________________________________________________

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

- Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow.

- Updated IMM 5669- Schedule A for you and your spouse listing all personal and address history from the age of 18 with no time gaps.

- Photos of you and your spouse taken with your three dependent children from the times of their births to present.

- The NPC birth certificates for your two older dependents were issued shortly after their births but the birth certificate for your youngest was only issued two and half years after birth, please explain why.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada and I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Regards,

Immigration Officer- AB

P.O. Box 1639

Please note: By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with CIC and thereby authorizing CIC to use your email address for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case. This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is confidential and is intended only for the addressee. Any unauthorized use or disclosure is strictly prohibited. Disclosure of this e-mail to anyone other than the intended addressee does not constitute waiver of privilege. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately.

Notez: En fournissant votre adresse électronique, vous établissez une communication par voie électronique avec CIC et, par conséquent, CIC est autorisé à utiliser l'adresse électronique fournie à cette fin, y compris pour la transmission de renseignements personnels au sujet de votre dossier/cas. Ce message (y compris les pièces jointes, le cas échéant) est confidentiel et destiné uniquement au destinataire. Toute utilisation ou divulgation non autorisée est strictement interdite. La publication de ce message à une personne autre que le destinataire ne constitue pas une renonciation au privilège. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, s'il vous plaît nous en aviser immédiatement.

Doyinata

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/11/2014
Doc's Request.
24/08/2015
AOR Received.
15/02/2015
Med's Request
-/03/2016
Med's Done....
-/03/2016
Interview........
will not be applicable
Passport Req..
-/04/2016
VISA ISSUED...
-/04/2016
LANDED..........
-/08/2016
success4life said:
hey my people,

here's the excerpts

Regards,

Immigration Officer- AB

P.O. Box 1639

Congratulations o. I tap into it too.

obinja

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
success4life said:
hey my people,

Congrats! as many as there are waiting for favour such as this, speedily our own time and season cometh too...using yours as a point of contact.

Royal Dee

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2014
File Transfer...
08-10-2014
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
23-02-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
20-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2015
Congrats Success4life. More of this to follow in Jesus name

success4life said:
hey my people,

here's the excerpts

XCEXX

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
10-12-2014
success4life said:
hey my people,

Congratulations!!!

XCEXX

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
10-12-2014
Royal Dee said:
Congrats Success4life. More of this to follow in Jesus name
Royal Dee...You dey here tooo? All of you don run comot from Nairaland.

Well done...Your own congratulations is on the way!!!
Good luck.

inositol78

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-10-2014
Med's Request
30-3-2014
Med's Done....
21-04-2014
success4life said:
hey my people,

here's the excerpts

Regards,

Immigration Officer- AB

P.O. Box 1639

Congrats and wish you speedy processing of your application

KKE

Star Member
May 29, 2014
success4life said:
hey my people,

here's the excerpts

Regards,

Immigration Officer- AB

P.O. Box 1639

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Seniors, get ready. Dear God please continue to widen the gates for MR, we want a heavy downpour oh, not small rain!!!

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
success4life said:
hey my people,

here's the excerpts

Regards,

Immigration Officer- AB

P.O. Box 1639

Congrats buddy...
Wishing you speedy processing..
Cheers.

Toronto_Raptor

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 28, 2014
Nomination.....
October 1, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
March 9, 2015
Med's Done....
March 12, 2015
Passport Req..
May 8, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued May 20th. Pick Up Mail Received May 26, 2015.
Congrats Success4life!!!

Please let us know the dates
Date your Card was debited or Draft encashed by CIO
Date you received your Positive Eligibility Review mail

Congrats again.