Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th May, 2014
Kollins, KSA,

Could you please help update SS? I have now done my medicals at Q Life Clinic on 21 November, 2014. Kindly help update Spread Sheet.

Please how do I check if AVO has received my medical result? And how many days does it take Q Life to send medical to AVO?

Thanks,

POKLINK

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
kollins said:
As already advised by Pipis Husband,let him/her send the email to "cio-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc".
Also,let him/her reply to the email address with which he/she was sent the NER.
For the case specific enquiry (CSE),its unlikely that the file has been transferred to Accra.In addition to the CSE to Accra already given,please use this link to directly contact CIC in canada...
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Cheers.
Thanks alot kollins. God bless u really good.

oriaaburime

Nov 10, 2014
Hello All,

It is good to see people making progress.

Please can anyone give me any information regarding those who are applying under NOC 1114?

Application submitted August 21, 2014. No word from Canada yet.

Is this normal?

concretejungle

Star Member
Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Nov. 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
oriaaburime said:
Hello All,

It is good to see people making progress.

Please can anyone give me any information regarding those who are applying under NOC 1114?

Application submitted August 21, 2014. No word from Canada yet.

Is this normal?
How did you pay for your application? The only update you should receive by now is any attempts to charge your card or draft payment. As a poster earlier advised, only begin to worry if you hear nothing after 100 days...

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
irele said:
Kollins, KSA,
Could you please help update SS? I have now done my medicals at Q Life Clinic on 21 November, 2014. Kindly help update Spread Sheet.
Please how do I check if AVO has received my medical result? And how many days does it take Q Life to send medical to AVO?
Thanks,
Medical Date updated.
To know if your medicals has been received,be checking your ECAS updates/status with the link below
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas
Once it is received,it will be updated and shown either in line 2 or line 3 (depending on if your documents have received) as "Medical results have been received"
Usually,ECAS is mostly updated once every week...mainly Tuesday though it gets done on weekend too.
Realistically,your results will be analysed before been send electronically so I will advice that you give btw 3 to 7 working days for them to send it.
Expect any result/updates from this weekend.
Cheers.

irele

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th May, 2014
kollins said:
Medical Date updated.
To know if your medicals has been received,be checking your ECAS updates/status with the link below
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas
Once it is received,it will be updated and shown either in line 2 or line 3 (depending on if your documents have received) as "Medical results have been received"
Usually,ECAS is mostly updated once every week...mainly Tuesday though it gets done on weekend too.
Realistically,your results will be analysed before been send electronically so I will advice that you give btw 3 to 7 working days for them to send it.
Expect any result/updates from this weekend.
Cheers.

Many thanks Chief Kollins. Now that I am done with medicals and documents update. I just noticed that most people get MR + RPRF on the same email from AVO.

Could you please advise and clarify why I did not get RPRF request as part of my Medical Request from AVO? And also I would like to know if I can get both RPRF and PPR at the same time from AVO. What exactly should i be expecting next from AVO now?

Many thanks once again for your kind advise and support so far.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
irele said:
Many thanks Chief Kollins. Now that I am done with medicals and documents update. I just noticed that most people get MR + RPRF on the same email from AVO.

Could you please advise and clarify why I did not get RPRF request as part of my Medical Request from AVO? And also I would like to know if I can get both RPRF and PPR at the same time from AVO. What exactly should i be expecting next from AVO now?

Many thanks once again for your kind advise and support so far.
Once in a while ,it happens like that though AVO normally send them together.
After sending your documents,it will be wise to send a friendly mail to Accra to let them know you are yet to be asked to pay RPRF.
send a mail to them midweek and also raise a CSE to them.
Above all,no issues with it as they will surely ask you to pay it...you can't escape it :p
Cheers.

irele

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th May, 2014
kollins said:
After sending your documents,it will be wise to send a friendly mail to Accra to let them know you are yet to be asked to pay RPRF.
Above all,no issues with it as they will surely ask you to pay it...you can't escape it :p
Cheers.
Thanks boss

irele

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th May, 2014
kollins said:
Cheers.

Please see email I just sent to the Imigration Officer.

Attention: Immigration Officer (RK),

This is to notify you that I am yet to receive any instruction to proceed to make payment for Right Of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF).

My family and I have since last week completed our medicals and all documents requested as per email below have been forwarded to Accra Visa Officer via DHL. We have received notification that all these documents have been duly signed for.

Kindly confirm that I can now proceed to make payment for Right Of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF).

Appreciate your support as always,

Regards,

teebaby

Aug 14, 2014
kollins said:
Cheers.
Sir Kollins,

Do you think that AVO will be fast with MR/Right of Permanent Residence/PPR?
So far, not many have moved that fast. What do you think?

Cocodio

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with Application
Nomination.....
PER received on 05-06-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
05-11-2014
Med's Done....
08-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2014
LANDED..........
June 2015
leo18 said:
Application sent may 5 2014.
Application received may 9
PER date July 9
MR Nov 21
Congratulations

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
Hello guys. It is true that the current FSWP will end on December 31st 2014 and express entry will start on January 1st 2015. However, xCIC has an obligation to process all application received until 31st December 2014. Because it was initially envisaged to end in April 2015, it is expected that some application will not be delivered to CIC until after the current deadline. Those could be offered express entry. Also, those whose cap were reached while their application had reached CIC but yet to be processed or account debited could be offered express entry.

On a second note, the criteria for express entry is not yet fully defined. So im not sure it will be easy to move people who submitted their application before Jan 1st 2015 to express entry.

Secondly, delay in debiting accounts of applicants is CIC's issue not the applicants. Thirdly, its going to be a case of applicants taking them to court as that happened in the past. That is a show of shame they are not ready for. In all, as long as the Noc isnt hot, I won't lose sleep

Relax and enjoy the week ahead guys.

Canadian mum

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
08-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
CalgaryChic said:
Hello guys. It is true that the current FSWP will end on December 31st 2014 and express entry will start on January 1st 2015. However, xCIC has an obligation to process all application received until 31st December 2014. Because it was initially envisaged to end in April 2015, it is expected that some application will not be delivered to CIC until after the current deadline. Those could be offered express entry. Also, those whose cap were reached while their application had reached CIC but yet to be processed or account debited could be offered express entry.

On a second note, the criteria for express entry is not yet fully defined. So im not sure it will be easy to move people who submitted their application before Jan 1st 2015 to express entry.

Secondly, delay in debiting accounts of applicants is CIC's issue not the applicants. Thirdly, its going to be a case of applicants taking them to court as that happened in the past. That is a show of shame they are not ready for. In all, as long as the Noc isnt hot, I won't lose sleep

Relax and enjoy the week ahead guys.
thanks Chic, please do you have a link from cic website to confirm that fsw ends 2014 because this topic is highly controversial and some of us have people still gathering their documents...

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Quartza said:
Hi All,

For those who are yet to submit their application the Generic application form (IMM 0008 11-2014) E has been updated this november, in the new form there is no place to fill "Immigration office requested for processing this application" probably all other application will now be process in canada.

Also note that the checklist was updated last month october.

Please note filling outdated form may have serious impact on your application
nice one

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
irele said:
Please see email I just sent to the Imigration Officer.

Attention: Immigration Officer (RK),

This is to notify you that I am yet to receive any instruction to proceed to make payment for Right Of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF).

My family and I have since last week completed our medicals and all documents requested as per email below have been forwarded to Accra Visa Officer via DHL. We have received notification that all these documents have been duly signed for.

Kindly confirm that I can now proceed to make payment for Right Of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF).

Appreciate your support as always,

Regards,
Lovely piece .
This is friendly enough and will surely refreshed their memories about your application.
Don't worry ,you're cool.
Wish you the best.
Cheers.