Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet
LANDED..........
By God's grace
Hi everyone, this is my first time here, this forum is so nice , you people are awesome. :-*

My NOC code:3012, application was received by CIC 08-10-2014, still awaiting CC and PER, heard it takes an average of 60 days after your application was received, please can anyone confirm this. I pray this works out well for me this time b4 the caps is reached.

Also I want to know if there are FSW 2014 applicants who have gotten their MR already.

Preciousizy7

Nov 20, 2014
hi everyone.....applying for a study permit for U of winni......suppose to resume jan 2015....but just started visa processing.....will an agaency be useful like make it fASTER?.....what do they mean by digital photo...in the online application ?......what are the other advisable supporting documents.....hope to hear from yall soon.

Mrs L

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
12-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-06-2015
Passport Req..
21-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-07-2015
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, older applicants especially those who have attended interview at AVO confirmed that the VO sometimes reviews an applicant's social media profile on Facebook and LinkedIn to crosscheck the facts in your application. So if you know you are a caterer with Facebook and LinkedIn profiles showing that you are currently engaged in event management full-time and expert at making smallchops and yet you sent FSW application that you are currently working as I.T. professional in a company, hmn.

I will just say now, "chairman do something, kpamu reggae".

Cheers all.
'I will just say now, "chairman do something, kpamu reggae". One of the rare occasions, Pipis Husband lets down his guard. I have been waiting for this :D

concretejungle

Star Member
Sep 29, 2011
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, older applicants especially those who have attended interview at AVO confirmed that the VO sometimes reviews an applicant's social media profile on Facebook and LinkedIn to crosscheck the facts in your application. So if you know you are a caterer with Facebook and LinkedIn profiles showing that you are currently engaged in event management full-time and expert at making smallchops and yet you sent FSW application that you are currently working as I.T. professional in a company, hmn.

Cheers all.
This your comment had me laughing loud in the office! To explain the joke come become wahala....

Toronto_Raptor

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 28, 2014
Nomination.....
October 1, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
March 9, 2015
Med's Done....
March 12, 2015
Passport Req..
May 8, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued May 20th. Pick Up Mail Received May 26, 2015.
Preciousizy7 said:
hi everyone.....applying for a study permit for U of winni......suppose to resume jan 2015....but just started visa processing.....will an agaency be useful like make it fASTER?.....what do they mean by digital photo...in the online application ?......what are the other advisable supporting documents.....hope to hear from yall soon.
Digital photo means the soft copy extracted directly from the camera usually in JPEG format. Not scanned photograph o!

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Aaronham said:
Hi everyone, this is my first time here, this forum is so nice , you people are awesome. :-*

My NOC code:3012, application was received by CIC 08-10-2014, still awaiting CC and PER, heard it takes an average of 60 days after your application was received, please can anyone confirm this. I pray this works out well for me this time b4 the caps is reached.

Also I want to know if there are FSW 2014 applicants who have gotten their MR already.
Hi, welcome on board. Good to know you and as for receipt of PER, it was actually 90 days average time before most of us got our PER. It might be faster in your case though and I hope you get accepted.
We have an online spreadsheet where individuals can upload their details so we can catch up on each other's progress. On this spreadsheet, you can see the progress of most of us Nigerians, up to those who have received MR.
Please add your details via this link, 2014 Nigerian applicants entry link: http://goo.gl/forms/wjgGULXe3D

2014 Nigerian applicants Spreadsheet : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XlAYwn8sBOYeZyuFP7cOok7oFacisg95Jx1zcrcBjQQ/edit#gid=639575799

:)

teegal

Nov 18, 2014
Dear All, I will like to commend you all for a good job done on this forum. I am new and I have some questions to ask concerning some issues I have with feeling my form. Firsty I studied Geophysics in school and my Wes evaluation from Canada says itd equivalent to their own degree in canada, but all through years I have been working as customer relationship executive in telecommunication company, Which Noc will I put on my application form that suits my 6 years work experience. Then secondly I want to go with my blood brother who is 19yrs, from the same parent and I have been the one taking care of him since 9 years ago, will je be acceptable in my application as a dependant and what category will I put him. Please I will really appreciate your prompt response as that is wt is delaying my application. I ha let

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
teegal said:
Dear All, I will like to commend you all for a good job done on this forum. I am new and I have some questions to ask concerning some issues I have with feeling my form.

Firsty I studied Geophysics in school and my Wes evaluation from Canada says itd equivalent to their own degree in canada, but all through years I have been working as customer relationship executive in telecommunication company, Which Noc will I put on my application form that suits my 6 years work experience. The NOC with which you can squeeze in is 0013 or 1123. You cannot use the NOC for geoscientist as you have not worked in the filed. I will advise you go to the NOC site, study the duties stated there for the 2 NOCs I recommended. Select the one that closely matches what you are currently doing and more importantly, try to get an employer reference letter where the duties stated match what is on the NOS site up to 80%. You can send me a private message to get into this more.

Then secondly I want to go with my blood brother who is 19yrs, from the same parent and I have been the one taking care of him since 9 years ago, will je be acceptable in my application as a dependant and what category will I put him. Please I will really appreciate your prompt response as that is wt is delaying my application. I ha let This will not be possible. Though you will mention him in the application forms and put all his details, he cannot accompany you as dependent as that is only for spouses and biological/adopted children, strictly. However, when you get your PR visa and land in Canada, you are allowed to sponsor him to join you on the basis that you are family and related. That is how it is done
Hi teegal, hope the above satisfies your enquiry. Cheers :)

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016

Cheers all
[tr][td]
CIC personal will not have time to be looking at people profile on facebook or Linkedin

KKE

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Hello guys...

Let's all pray a lot of positive updates will be shared in this coming week..

My friend, who I started this process with, has also received PER hence this weekend will certainly be a very happy one ;) :D :D

I hope those waiting for updates will receive some today as the day is just beginning at CIO.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
tbaba said:

Cheers all
[tr][td]
CIC personal will not have time to be looking at people profile on facebook or Linkedin
On the contrary, the VOs actively do this though it's random. If you take the time to visit the thread of other countries, research other topics, you will find out this occurs. It will help if you keep an open mind as the VO, just like headhunters go online to verify work details :)

Bykerboi

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra (AVO)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/7/2014 CC Charge........ 11/11/14 PER....... 21/11/14
Doc's Request.
27-05-2015
Med's Done....
28-05-2015
Passport Req..
19-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2015
Ladies and gentlemen,

While on the ride to PER village, I decided to stop over at ECAS rest spot to check out the forecast as I already had a UCI members only pass.
The forecast read "in progress - we received your application on the 29th of July 2014."

I believe PER village is in sight... Right?

Just thought to inform you guys.

Off on my bike.... Zooooooooooooom

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Bykerboi said:
Ladies and gentlemen,

While on the ride to PER village, I decided to stop over at ECAS rest spot to check out the forecast as I already had a UCI members only pass.
The forecast read "in progress - we received your application on the 29th of July 2014."

I believe PER village is in sight... Right?

Just thought to inform you guys.

Off on my bike.... Zooooooooooooom
And you're absolutely correct dear sir, congratulations. You should see the city limits of PER-Ville next week :)

Rastamans Prayer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pipis Husband said:
On the contrary, the VOs actively do this though it's random. If you take the time to visit the thread of other countries, research other topics, you will find out this occurs. It will help if you keep an open mind as the VO, just like headhunters go online to verify work details :)
Pipis Husband, you are very correct. I remember going through a thread and someone said NDVO (I think) checked his/her Linkedin page. I do believe it's a 2-way thing, meaning that they may either check it out or not. But who knows, so it's better safe than sorry. Cheers.

segruff

Jun 21, 2010
Hello fellow canadian citizen aspirants :D please I want to ask a question o. I sent my application on the 18th September and they received it on the 24th September 2014. I just checked on the caps for 2171 and discovered its capped 1000. Please is there hope for me o. Because when I sent it, 2171 was just about 347 capped. Please house advise me on what to do. How do I contact cic to know the status of my application.
Thanks