+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network

teebaby

Aug 14, 2014
Hello Guys,

Has Accra VO contacted any of our Nigerian guys in FSW 2014?

If yes, which month? Also, do you think they will speed up the process this year?

How long does it take them to contact an applicant after receiving PER?

Thanks guys!!!

Canada.............here we come............ :D :)

obinja

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
teebaby said:
Hello Guys,

If yes, which month? Also, do you think they will speed up the process this year?

Thanks guys!!!

Yes. I got an email from them on 5th November requesting clarifications on my residential and postal address as I lumped both together in a bid to have all correspondences sent to my postal box. You know?...writing an Ikeja residential address and stating an Ikoyi P.O.Box...the Ghana guys sure know Lagos' geography

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
kuskus said:
Hey kollins, I posted a question to you regarding the PPR mail you got. I didn't see a reply from you (I know we were all caught up in the euphoria of the moment). Here's the question again.
Does the unchecked boxes mean you should check each that apply and respond accordingly or simply ignore? Also, do you still have to fill the eye color and all the other stuff?
Sorry I unknowingly skipped it.
The unchecked boxes are actually bullet points/marker and if you observe very well,you will see that they came under "THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO ISSUE YOUR VISA:" signifying that the documentations/documents are required from you.Even if there is no addition in your family,I suggest future PPR recipients should re-fill the IMM8(generic form) and include it especially if you are married.This because you you will have at least one update to make of which UCI numbers for each member of your family would have be know when you receive your individual medical forms.
Some applicants do not fill it but I guess it doesn't harm to fill and submit it.
For the "Height and Eye colour Chart",yes you have to fill for every member of the family including you as the principal applicant....remember also that these information are embedded in the generic form also.
As much as possible,fill every request they ask from you even if you have to duplicate your earlier submitted form(s).
Cheers.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
concretejungle said:
Thanks for your response. SO helpful. I'm satisfied with the level of services received so far; no reason to report them at all. I guess I'll just keep my fingers crossed till PER and take it from there.

Best wishes to everyone. We shall soon be living our Canadian dream
Glad to have been helpful, all shall be well and by God's grace, we shall touch Canada :)

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
Ksa0510, thank for that piece of information. A lot of us needed that info

teebaby

Aug 14, 2014
obinja said:
Yes. I got an email from them on 5th November requesting clarifications on my residential and postal address as I lumped both together in a bid to have all correspondences sent to my postal box. You know?...writing an Ikeja residential address and stating an Ikoyi P.O.Box...the Ghana guys sure know Lagos' geography

Do you think AOR, MR, RFPR and PPR are fast after getting PER?

Is Accra VO fast?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
teebaby said:
Hello Guys,

Thanks guys!!!

Hi teebaby, all your questions can be answered if you just take a look at our spreadsheet, 2014 Nigerian applicants Spreadsheet : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XlAYwn8sBOYeZyuFP7cOok7oFacisg95Jx1zcrcBjQQ/edit#gid=639575799

teebaby

Aug 14, 2014
Hi Guys,

Just got this from the Canada Immigration Newsletter.(first paragraph)

With two more eligible occupations for the current Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) having capped out so far this month, potential candidates are rushing to file their applications before the end of 2014. This is due to the fact that until December 31, candidates may apply directly for Canadian permanent residence under the program. As of January 1, 2015 and the launch of the Express Entry immigration selection system, this will no longer be the case.

Please, to those who have relatives or friends who are still considering applying for FSW 2014, please do so as soon as you can.....December is near.

teebaby

Aug 14, 2014
Pipis Husband said:
Hi teebaby, all your questions can be answered if you just take a look at our spreadsheet, 2014 Nigerian applicants Spreadsheet : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XlAYwn8sBOYeZyuFP7cOok7oFacisg95Jx1zcrcBjQQ/edit#gid=639575799
Thank you Pipis Husband.....its just that its difficult to look through each page now. I will do so this weekend.

Thanks again.

nerylanmi

Nov 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
[color=red]2132[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple]04-09-2014[/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=green] 02-03-2016[/color] 5669, POF, 5401 & PCC
Nomination.....
[color=green] 10-12-2014[/color]
AOR Received.
[color=brown] 5-1-2015[/color]
Med's Request
[color=cyan][b]30-06-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b]14-08-2015[/b][/color]
Hello Brothers,
Just got my CC charged today from GTBank.
My details on the left.
Pls who is awaiting PER and how long does it take

Pipi Husband, KSA050, and other Seniors I hail ohh. u guys have been helpful all the way

BCornerstone

Aug 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
ksa0510 said:
General overview of the applications received by CIC between May 2014 to Nov. 2014
Note: This report does not include the update of the respective local visa offices

May Applicants
May applications are closed. Files have been transferred to the respective VOs
If no news from CIC as at Nov.20, 2014, this shows your application wasn't successful
and you must have received your returned application by now. You should reapply,
if NOC is not capped or start preparing for Express Entry, Jan 2015.
CC Charging and DD encashment are over. PER issuances closed.

June Applicants
June applications are closed. Files have been transferred to the respective VOs
If no news from CIC as at Nov.20, 2014, this shows your application wasn't successful
and you must have received your returned application by now. You should reapply,
CC Charging and DD encashment are over. PER issuances closed.

July Applicants
Majority of applications are closed and few applications still under review. Majority of applications are now at VOs.
Few applicants are still in the game.
CC Charging almost completed and few DD encashment still outstanding. PER issuance is on-going but almost over.

August Applicants
August applications are under consideration at the moment.
CC Charging almost over and a lot of DD encashment still outstanding. PER-Issuance started but very low.

September Applicants
Currently,applications are in the active stage
If application is unsuccessful as at Nov., 20 2014, your returned application is on the way from CIC and be ready to reapply,
CC Charging started 20/11/14, DD encashment outstanding. PER-No issuance for now.

October Applicants
Completeness check is currently going on now and this takes about 3-4 weeks in which charging starts after the completeness checks.
No cases of CC charging, DD encashment and PER for now.
Fee deduction likely start date could be 18/12/2014 or 22/12/2014 believing the weather condition is fairly good.

Note: Please check your spam/junk mail, the vital email (PER) from CIC might be there.
If any of the above scenarios is your case and you need some clarity about your application status, you can mail CIC at
cio-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca
In the subject column write FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER.
Good luck in all your endeavours.
Thanks for this info. God bless

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kollins said:
Sorry I unknowingly skipped it.
The unchecked boxes are actually bullet points/marker and if you observe very well,you will see that they came under "THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO ISSUE YOUR VISA:" signifying that the documentations/documents are required from you.Even if there is no addition in your family,I suggest future PPR recipients should re-fill the IMM8(generic form) and include it especially if you are married.This because you you will have at least one update to make of which UCI numbers for each member of your family would have be know when you receive your individual medical forms.
Some applicants do not fill it but I guess it doesn't harm to fill and submit it.
For the "Height and Eye colour Chart",yes you have to fill for every member of the family including you as the principal applicant....remember also that these information are embedded in the generic form also.
As much as possible,fill every request they ask from you even if you have to duplicate your earlier submitted form(s).
Cheers.
Thank you so much brother.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
nerylanmi said:
Hello Brothers,
Just got my CC charged today from GTBank.
My details on the left.
Pls who is awaiting PER and how long does it take

Pipi Husband, KSA050, and other Seniors I hail ohh. u guys have been helpful all the way
Big congratulations sir! Welcome to the league of those in the contest, your expectations shall not be cut short.

On the average, PER comes about 2 to 4 weeks after CC/DD has been charged. All the best :)

nerylanmi

Nov 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
[color=red]2132[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple]04-09-2014[/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=green] 02-03-2016[/color] 5669, POF, 5401 & PCC
Nomination.....
[color=green] 10-12-2014[/color]
AOR Received.
[color=brown] 5-1-2015[/color]
Med's Request
[color=cyan][b]30-06-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b]14-08-2015[/b][/color]
Pipis Husband said:
Big congratulations sir! Welcome to the league of those in the contest, your expectations shall not be cut short.

On the average, PER comes about 2 to 4 weeks after CC/DD has been charged. All the best :)
Thanks for the timely response +1 to u :)

aduni

Star Member
Oct 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2014
AOR Received.