12-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-06-2015
Passport Req..
21-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-07-2015
kollins said:
Seems yesterday was mostly for RK visa officer applicants as most updates yesterday came from the RK officer.
I have a strong believe that AB visa officer applicants that are expectant will get tons of positive news today.
My officer is AB and even though I only got my 2nd line of medical received yesterday showing,precisely at 10.46 am (09:46GMT...Ghanian time),I got my passport request mail.
Yes its official....the mail came in at the stated time.
I pray for other expectant applicants (with emphasis on 2013 MR expectant applicants) and 2014 applicants also to get their desired response from Accra Visa office soonest.
One solid advice to MR expectant applicants,the earlier you do your medicals,the better.
Mine was delayed because I did my medicals in the last week of my validity period.
Thanks for all the support once again and I pray for better news for every one reading this.
Cheers.
Congrats Kollins!! I am indeed happy for you

Cocodio

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with Application
Nomination.....
PER received on 05-06-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
05-11-2014
Med's Done....
08-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2014
LANDED..........
June 2015
Mrs L said:
:D I am not a ma, so far from being a Ma..........
Lol. Your username made me thought so....Mrs L.

lizzypoko

Jul 17, 2014
kollins said:
Seems yesterday was mostly for RK visa officer applicants as most updates yesterday came from the RK officer.
I have a strong believe that AB visa officer applicants that are expectant will get tons of positive news today.
My officer is AB and even though I only got my 2nd line of medical received yesterday showing,precisely at 10.46 am (09:46GMT...Ghanian time),I got my passport request mail.
I pray for other expectant applicants (with emphasis on 2013 MR expectant applicants) and 2014 applicants also to get their desired response from Accra Visa office soonest.
One solid advice to MR expectant applicants,the earlier you do your medicals,the better.
Mine was delayed because I did my medicals in the last week of my validity period.
Thanks for all the support once again and I pray for better news for every one reading this.
Cheers.

Congrats able Senior Kollins.........

Toronto_Raptor

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 28, 2014
Nomination.....
October 1, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
March 9, 2015
Med's Done....
March 12, 2015
Passport Req..
May 8, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued May 20th. Pick Up Mail Received May 26, 2015.
kuskus said:
I guess a reason could be cost of living... One of the most expensive cities in North America.
Makes sense!

Toronto_Raptor

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 28, 2014
Nomination.....
October 1, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
March 9, 2015
Med's Done....
March 12, 2015
Passport Req..
May 8, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued May 20th. Pick Up Mail Received May 26, 2015.
Pipis Husband said:
I think it's due to the fact that Toronto is internationally known as Canada's financial hub even though it is not the capital of Canada while Alberta overshadows them because it is the heart of the country's oil and gas industry. The perception is that these two key sectors, finance and oil & gas always attract the best hands and by extension. pay the best salaries on the face of it.

The other regions of Canada are also good, less urbanisation and okay to settle in if you want to take life jeje :)
Some of us still have research to do about the country we plan to go to ... we just wanna get there by any means sha! :)

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........

Application for Canadian visa - XXXXXXXXXXXX
xxxxxxxxxxx @ xxxxxxxxx.xx.xx Today at 10:46 AM
To
XXXXXXXXXXXX @ xxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: November 19, 2014

UCI: XXXXXXXX
*XXXXXXXXXX*
Application: XXXXXXXXXXXX
*XXXXXXXXXXX*

XXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXX
LAGOS.

Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.
PASSPORT(S)

You are asked to submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 15 days. We recommend DHL courier, using a pre-paid return envelope.

OR

You may also use the services of VFS Global Ghana by following the instructions on their website at: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/ghana/ under the “Passport Transmission Services” section.

Applicants residing in Nigeria (PASSPORT SUBMISSION ONLY)

You may use the services of VFS Global Nigeria by following the instructions on their website at:
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria/ under the “Passport Transmission Services” section. If you received a letter requesting additional documents, please use a courier service.

Please note that submission of passport(s) in person will not be accepted at the Canadian High Commission.

Important: Please note that we will not respond to queries in this regard: we ask for your patience while we prepare your documents.

The visa(s) will be valid until the expiry of your medical results (13th November, 2015) or until the expiry of your passports, whichever is earliest.

As the validity of your visa(s) has been already established and is limited to a fixed date, it CANNOT be extended under any circumstances. We therefore urge you to read and follow carefully the instructions below without delay:

PLEASE NOTE: Failure to provide the required travel document(s) within 15 days from the date of this letter will lead us to conclude that you are no longer interested in immigrating to Canada and your application will be refused based on the information that is available in your file. Once the application is refused, you would be able to reapply, but you would be required to submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. The new application would be assessed according to the Canadian Immigration legislations in force at the time that the new application was filed.

Please note that we will strive to meet the foregoing service standards. There may, however, be occasions when we cannot issue your visas within these standards. Accordingly, you are advised not to commit to any travel plans, purchase tickets, or take any irrevocable action such as selling property, or resign employment until you have received your immigrant visas.
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO ISSUE YOUR VISA:
☐ Updated family information: you must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM8 application form. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.
☐ PASSPORTS. Check that:
There is an individual passport for each family member accompanying you to Canada. Children must have their own passports.
Each passport is valid for at least 6 months from the time you come for the visa.
Each passport has sufficient free pages (two required for our visa, plus pages for any transit visa)
☐ TWO (2) PHOTOS FOR EACH FAMILY MEMBER These photographs must be taken with a WHITE BACKGROUND, not be stapled, glued or pinned (you can paperclip or attach them using an envelope). The photographs must be unblemished as they will be used to produce your Permanent Resident Card once you are in Canada. Photograph specifications are included with this letter.
PLEASE INCLUDE A COPY OF THIS LETTER IN YOUR ENVELOPE.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Regards,

Immigration Section - KAS

Photograph Specifications

The two photos must:
have a 35 mm x 45 mm (1 3/8 x 1 3/4″) finished size;
measure between 25 mm and 30 mm (1” and 1 1/5”) from chin to crown (top of head);
have been taken within the last 12 months to ensure an up-to-date likeness;
have the date the photo was taken written directly on the back of one of the photo;
be clear and well defined;
be taken against a plain light background without shadows; and
present a front view of the person's head, showing the full face in the middle of the photo

Note that photos may be either black and white or colour. Religious head coverings may be worn, as long as the full facial features are visible. Non-tinted or tinted prescription glasses may be worn as long as the eyes are clearly visible and not hidden by glare on the lens. Sunglasses are not acceptable. The face must be square to the camera with a neutral expression and with the mouth closed.

Height and Eye Colour Chart

Please list height and eye colour for yourself and all accompanying family members below.

Eye colour choices: Blue, Green, Gray, Black, Brown, Hazel or Other.

Principal Applicant

Name: ___________________________________­­­­­_________ Date of Birth: __________________

HEIGHT: ___________CM or ________ FEET ________INCHES EYE COLOUR: __________

Spouse/ Common-Law Partner

Name:_____________________________________________ Date of Birth:__________________

HEIGHT: ___________CM or ________ FEET ________INCHES EYE COLOUR: _________

Dependent

Name:_____________________________________________ Date of Birth:__________________

Dependent

Dependent

Dependent

Name:_____________________________________________ Date of Birth:_____________ _

Above is an extract of the email received by the completing AVO officer of KAS.
I pray that as many as desire to receive such mail will get it soonest.
Cheers.

Doyinata

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/11/2014
Doc's Request.
24/08/2015
AOR Received.
15/02/2015
Med's Request
-/03/2016
Med's Done....
-/03/2016
Interview........
will not be applicable
Passport Req..
-/04/2016
VISA ISSUED...
-/04/2016
LANDED..........
-/08/2016
iya ibeji said:
congrats kollins. im so happy for you

Congratulations Kollins. I tap into this favour o.

Phiib

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
kollins said:

To

*XXXXXXXXXX*
*XXXXXXXXXXX*

XXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXX
LAGOS.

Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.
PASSPORT(S)

You are asked to submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 15 days. We recommend DHL courier, using a pre-paid return envelope.

OR

You may also use the services of VFS Global Ghana by following the instructions on their website at: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/ghana/ under the “Passport Transmission Services” section.

You may use the services of VFS Global Nigeria by following the instructions on their website at:
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria/ under the “Passport Transmission Services” section. If you received a letter requesting additional documents, please use a courier service.

Please note that submission of passport(s) in person will not be accepted at the Canadian High Commission.

Important: Please note that we will not respond to queries in this regard: we ask for your patience while we prepare your documents.

The visa(s) will be valid until the expiry of your medical results (13th November, 2015) or until the expiry of your passports, whichever is earliest.

As the validity of your visa(s) has been already established and is limited to a fixed date, it CANNOT be extended under any circumstances. We therefore urge you to read and follow carefully the instructions below without delay:

PLEASE NOTE: Failure to provide the required travel document(s) within 15 days from the date of this letter will lead us to conclude that you are no longer interested in immigrating to Canada and your application will be refused based on the information that is available in your file. Once the application is refused, you would be able to reapply, but you would be required to submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. The new application would be assessed according to the Canadian Immigration legislations in force at the time that the new application was filed.

Please note that we will strive to meet the foregoing service standards. There may, however, be occasions when we cannot issue your visas within these standards. Accordingly, you are advised not to commit to any travel plans, purchase tickets, or take any irrevocable action such as selling property, or resign employment until you have received your immigrant visas.
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO ISSUE YOUR VISA:
☐ Updated family information: you must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM8 application form. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.
☐ PASSPORTS. Check that:
There is an individual passport for each family member accompanying you to Canada. Children must have their own passports.
Each passport is valid for at least 6 months from the time you come for the visa.
Each passport has sufficient free pages (two required for our visa, plus pages for any transit visa)
☐ TWO (2) PHOTOS FOR EACH FAMILY MEMBER These photographs must be taken with a WHITE BACKGROUND, not be stapled, glued or pinned (you can paperclip or attach them using an envelope). The photographs must be unblemished as they will be used to produce your Permanent Resident Card once you are in Canada. Photograph specifications are included with this letter.
Regards,

The two photos must:
measure between 25 mm and 30 mm (1” and 1 1/5”) from chin to crown (top of head);
have the date the photo was taken written directly on the back of one of the photo;
present a front view of the person's head, showing the full face in the middle of the photo

Note that photos may be either black and white or colour. Religious head coverings may be worn, as long as the full facial features are visible. Non-tinted or tinted prescription glasses may be worn as long as the eyes are clearly visible and not hidden by glare on the lens. Sunglasses are not acceptable. The face must be square to the camera with a neutral expression and with the mouth closed.

Please list height and eye colour for yourself and all accompanying family members below.

Principal Applicant

Name: ___________________________________­­­­­_________ Date of Birth: __________________

Dependent

Dependent

Dependent

Dependent

Name:_____________________________________________ Date of Birth:_____________ _

Cheers.

Hmmmmmm, so this is how it looks like?
As i rejoice with you, i pray that we will all have a copy of this letter addressed to each and everyone of us.
Congrats my dear brother.

CanadaHome7

Nov 13, 2014
Amin ooo Jesu

Phiib said:
As i rejoice with you, i pray that we will all have a copy of this letter addressed to each and everyone of us.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Phiib said:
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen * 1,000,000,0000 viewers :D
Cheers.

Phiib

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
Pipis Husband said:
I think it's due to the fact that Toronto is internationally known as Canada's financial hub even though it is not the capital of Canada while Alberta overshadows them because it is the heart of the country's oil and gas industry. The perception is that these two key sectors, finance and oil & gas always attract the best hands and by extension. pay the best salaries on the face of it.

The other regions of Canada are also good, less urbanisation and okay to settle in if you want to take life jeje :)
Spot on Pipis Husband, so true

SOTAJ

Mar 29, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
15-Jan-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
24-Jul-2015
Interview........
N/A By His grace
Passport Req..
25-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
02-May-2016
kollins said:

To

*XXXXXXXXXX*
*XXXXXXXXXXX*

XXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXX
LAGOS.

Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
PASSPORT(S)

OR

☐ PASSPORTS. Check that:
Regards,

The two photos must:

Principal Applicant

Dependent

Dependent

Dependent

Dependent

Cheers.

Wow! Congratulations Kollins.I pray the good Lord that did yours will surely do ours too. I am happy for you. Go to Canada and prosper IJN.

iya ibeji

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
10-02-2015
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
Phiib said:
Amennnnnnnn

Tolex J

Aug 21, 2014
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
LANDED..........
29-05-2016
kollins said:
Cheers.
Congrats dear.
Good news all the way.