FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Preferred said:
Are you now advocating for Ontario???? You and Abeke get no choice o.......Calgary by force
No way! Ontario all the way... :D :D ;D ;D ;D :p

By the way, I didn't see an answer to the question I asked you. Did your friend get MR right after he sent in the POF?

Olay

Jun 8, 2014
kollins said:
Seems yesterday was mostly for RK visa officer applicants as most updates yesterday came from the RK officer.
I have a strong believe that AB visa officer applicants that are expectant will get tons of positive news today.
My officer is AB and even though I only got my 2nd line of medical received yesterday showing,precisely at 10.46 am (09:46GMT...Ghanian time),I got my passport request mail.
Yes its official....the mail came in at the stated time.
I pray for other expectant applicants (with emphasis on 2013 MR expectant applicants) and 2014 applicants also to get their desired response from Accra Visa office soonest.
One solid advice to MR expectant applicants,the earlier you do your medicals,the better.
Mine was delayed because I did my medicals in the last week of my validity period.
Thanks for all the support once again and I pray for better news for every one reading this.
Cheers.
Congrats Kollins!

CanadaHome7

Nov 13, 2014
kollins said:
Seems yesterday was mostly for RK visa officer applicants as most updates yesterday came from the RK officer.
I have a strong believe that AB visa officer applicants that are expectant will get tons of positive news today.
My officer is AB and even though I only got my 2nd line of medical received yesterday showing,precisely at 10.46 am (09:46GMT...Ghanian time),I got my passport request mail.
I pray for other expectant applicants (with emphasis on 2013 MR expectant applicants) and 2014 applicants also to get their desired response from Accra Visa office soonest.
One solid advice to MR expectant applicants,the earlier you do your medicals,the better.
Mine was delayed because I did my medicals in the last week of my validity period.
Thanks for all the support once again and I pray for better news for every one reading this.
Cheers.
Congrats bro

KKE

Star Member
May 29, 2014
kollins said:
Cheers.
A big Congratulations to you!!! May God guide you through the next phase and make it seamless.

It seems they are clearing the table and sending out the PPRs for Medicals received...I noticed the 2013 applicants had a lot of PPRs as well.

Guys I think this means we are about to have another avalanche of MRs.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kollins said:
Cheers.
I thank God on your behalf o, praise His Holy Name!

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
kuskus said:
No way! Ontario all the way... :D :D ;D ;D ;D :p

By the way, I didn't see an answer to the question I asked you. Did your friend get MR right after he sent in the POF?

Yes he did. Must have missed it o.

Ontario for whereeeeee..........

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Preferred said:
Yes he did. Must have missed it o.

Ontario for whereeeeee..........
Ontario where cold no dey too much... 8) 8) 8) ;)

iCraft

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
13-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
21-01-2015
Med's Done....
10-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-04-2015
LANDED..........
God willing Feb 2016
kollins said:
Cheers.
Congrats bro

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
Congrat kollins

wonuola

Mar 25, 2014
kollins said:
Cheers.

Congrats kollins!

iya ibeji

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
10-02-2015
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
kollins said:
Cheers.
congrats kollins. im so happy for you

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congrats Kollins, yours has been an inspiration for FSW 2014 applicants

kollins said:
Cheers.

zeemaple

Star Member
May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Nomination.....
16-10-2014
kollins said:
Cheers.
Congrats!!!!! I forgot myself and started clapping, office peeps were looking at me like I have gone crazy,lol.
God bless you abundantly