+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network

calgary family

Star Member
May 11, 2015
ACCHUGH said:
Hi forum members,

need your help. I have been asked for the pcc, medicals and also a birth certificate for myself. now in the application itslef i had mentioned that since the birth certificate was unavailable at the time ( early 1970's ), I had submitted an affidavit along with my class X and class Xii marksheets/documents.
Should I re-submit the same at this time.
Thanks in advance.

My timeline is
app recvd on dec9 , 2014
per in feb 25th
aor on april 10
congratulations o...your own is fast, you can have your birth certificate at National population commission. I used it also

Sambisa Valley

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
Hello Forum Members, I am greatly confused about the mail I just got now and I need urgent help.

After waiting for over 8 months after AOR I wrote AVO with a mail titled “File Update Enquiry” and five days later I wrote CIC with a mail titled “File Transfer Enquiry”. This is to even confirm from CIC whether my form was actually transferred to Accra.

I gave full details such as Name, DOB, Office requested to process form, Passport number etc.

Six days later, AVO replied with the below mail;

Dear Madam / Sir,
This is in response to your email (see below).
Your application is in process. No further action is required by you at this time.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.
Thank you,

And surprising today I got these mail below:

Citizenship & Immigration Canada: Information about EPXXXXX

Do Not Reply - Ne Pas Repondre

UCI:
Application No.:

Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear XXXXXXXX,

Please find information concerning your application in the attached document. If you are unable to view the attached document or did not receive a document, please advise us by forwarding this e-mail to https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=accra

High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
P.O. Box 1639
Accra
Ghana

By providing your e-mail address on your application form, you authorized CIC to transmit your file and personal information to this specific e-mail address. Please ensure that this e-mail address is checked regularly. Any e-mails sent to you by CIC will end in “@cic.gc.ca” or “@international.gc.ca.” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your email program and check the junk mail folder in case important emails get filtered. If CIC is advised that the e-mail address you provided is not functional or no longer exists, we will communicate with you by mail.

Like other forms of communication, e-mail communications may be vulnerable to interception by unauthorized parties. If you do not wish us to communicate with you by e-mail, please notify us at your earliest convenience. In the absence of such notification, your consent is assumed. Should you choose to allow us to communicate by e-mail, we will not take any additional security measures (such as encryption).

The contents of this message may contain confidential and/or privileged subject matter. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If this message has been received in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.

Thereafter I opened the attachment and it is IMM1017E and it is titled medical examination instructions.

Here are my questions:
- This letter was addressed individually to every member of my family including the kids, can we conclude this is MR. It has their names
type written with their UCIs.
- Also, the mail appears to me to be from CIC and not AVO, do I need to write AVO about this email or go ahead with the medicals.
- Although I am PNP applicant, is this the same form received by our colleagues in FSW or each category has its own form.
- Also, no other request was made such as form update and the likes, is this in order.
- They put 30 days as given period to do the medical and submit.

Please I need help.

Canada-here we come

Star Member
Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER--28-10-2014
AOR Received.
not yet
IELTS Request
with Application
File Transfer...
not yet
Med's Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
21-05-2015
Interview........
recieved stamped passports on 29-7-15
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 July 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
Sambisa Valley said:
Hello Forum Members, I am greatly confused about the mail I just got now and I need urgent help.

After waiting for over 8 months after AOR I wrote AVO with a mail titled “File Update Enquiry” and five days later I wrote CIC with a mail titled “File Transfer Enquiry”. This is to even confirm from CIC whether my form was actually transferred to Accra.

I think CONGRATULATIONS are in order. it looks like Medicals to me. but of course the PNP applicants can give a more verified conclusion.

obinja

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sambisa Valley said:

I gave full details such as Name, DOB, Office requested to process form, Passport number etc.

Dear Madam / Sir,
Your application is in process. No further action is required by you at this time.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.
Thank you,

UCI:
Application No.:

Dear XXXXXXXX,

Please find information concerning your application in the attached document. If you are unable to view the attached document or did not receive a document, please advise us by forwarding this e-mail to https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=accra

Visa Section
P.O. Box 1639
Accra
Ghana

By providing your e-mail address on your application form, you authorized CIC to transmit your file and personal information to this specific e-mail address. Please ensure that this e-mail address is checked regularly. Any e-mails sent to you by CIC will end in “ @ cic.gc.ca” or “ @ international.gc.ca.” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your email program and check the junk mail folder in case important emails get filtered. If CIC is advised that the e-mail address you provided is not functional or no longer exists, we will communicate with you by mail.

Like other forms of communication, e-mail communications may be vulnerable to interception by unauthorized parties. If you do not wish us to communicate with you by e-mail, please notify us at your earliest convenience. In the absence of such notification, your consent is assumed. Should you choose to allow us to communicate by e-mail, we will not take any additional security measures (such as encryption).

The contents of this message may contain confidential and/or privileged subject matter. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If this message has been received in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.

Thereafter I opened the attachment and it is IMM1017E and it is titled medical examination instructions.

Here are my questions:
- This letter was addressed individually to every member of my family including the kids, can we conclude this is MR. It has their names
- Also, the mail appears to me to be from CIC and not AVO, do I need to write AVO about this email or go ahead with the medicals.
- Although I am PNP applicant, is this the same form received by our colleagues in FSW or each category has its own form.
- Also, no other request was made such as form update and the likes, is this in order.

Please I need help.
Congrats on your MR. Proceed to the test centres with your family asap. Leave the other admin issues btw AVO and CIC for them to settle. The forms are uniquely coded so be assured that your medicals will count for you. Cheers!

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
Sambisa Valley said:

Dear Madam / Sir,
Thank you,

UCI:
Application No.:

Dear XXXXXXXX,

Visa Section
P.O. Box 1639
Accra
Ghana

By providing your e-mail address on your application form, you authorized CIC to transmit your file and personal information to this specific e-mail address. Please ensure that this e-mail address is checked regularly. Any e-mails sent to you by CIC will end in “ @ cic.gc.ca” or “ @ international.gc.ca.” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your email program and check the junk mail folder in case important emails get filtered. If CIC is advised that the e-mail address you provided is not functional or no longer exists, we will communicate with you by mail.

Here are my questions:

Please I need help.
congrat, proceed to do your medicals fast fast

Canada-here we come

Star Member
Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER--28-10-2014
AOR Received.
not yet
IELTS Request
with Application
File Transfer...
not yet
Med's Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
21-05-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 July 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
Sisi mee said:
Hello Forumites,

Any news or update on July Applicant/Oct PER? This is Mid-May and I am not seeing any update for these group of people. Pleaseees share info if you have. ???
The Medicals will soon start rolling in. it would be an avalanche..... watch out all July 2014 applicants!

we are trusting in the Lord.

Canada-here we come

Star Member
Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER--28-10-2014
AOR Received.
not yet
IELTS Request
with Application
File Transfer...
not yet
Med's Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
21-05-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 July 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
My people

My heart is in my mouth.....

Little did I know that responding to "Sisi Mee" was going to turn out like this.

This email was sent around 12.12pm today but I opened it just 5mins ago.

Join me to thank this Great God....The KING of KINGS..LORD of LORDS

Am just speechless.

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Ø Police Certificate: provide an original police clearance certificate for you and your spouse from Nigeria
Ø RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee for you and your spouse
Ø Medical: Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to your email address tomorrow.
Ø Birth certificate: Historical birth certificate for your child born in 2004 as well as family photos taken with both of your children from the time they were born until the present.
Ø Schedule A: Updated IMM 5669- Schedule A for you and your spouse listing all personal and address history from the age of 18 with no time gaps. Also please complete question 6d accurately.
Ø Proof of funds: you must have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations. Send updated bank statements, fixed deposit certificates, etc. If you have made large deposits into your accounts or fixed term investments, you must provide evidence of where the funds originated. For more details please see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp
Ø Letter of reference from your current employer.

Praiseeee the Lord!

Unibadan

Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Waived
Nomination.....
PER 09-04-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
soon
Med's Done....
soon
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Canada said:
My people

Little did I know that responding to "Sisi Mee" was going to turn out like this.

Am just speechless.

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Ø Police Certificate: provide an original police clearance certificate for you and your spouse from Nigeria
Ø Medical: Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to your email address tomorrow.
Ø Birth certificate: Historical birth certificate for your child born in 2004 as well as family photos taken with both of your children from the time they were born until the present.
Ø Schedule A: Updated IMM 5669- Schedule A for you and your spouse listing all personal and address history from the age of 18 with no time gaps. Also please complete question 6d accurately.
Ø Proof of funds: you must have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations. Send updated bank statements, fixed deposit certificates, etc. If you have made large deposits into your accounts or fixed term investments, you must provide evidence of where the funds originated. For more details please see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

Praiseeee the Lord!
Congrats!....I pray we all will hear good news from AVO very soon.

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
Canada said:
My people

Am just speechless.

Praiseeee the Lord!
God is good. Congrats dear.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Canada said:
My people

Am just speechless.

Praiseeee the Lord!
big congrats

calgary family

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Canada said:
My people

Am just speechless.

Praiseeee the Lord!
A big congratulations! I tap in your success in Jesus name

ayoka

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th June, 2014
Nomination.....
7th October , 2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
18th Feb, 2015
Med's Done....
20th Feb , 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19th June, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th August 2015
LANDED..........
8th sept 2015
Congratulations to all those with updates and i pray that all of us will have testimony this month of May in jesus name. It will surely end in praise ijn. No one will be left out.

joolagabriel

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
13-10-2015
Canada said:
My people

Am just speechless.

Praiseeee the Lord!
Congratulations canada here we come