+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network

DoubleBam

Apr 11, 2015
Thanks to all that felicitated with me. May God grant all of us the desires of our heart.
Congrats to Toronto-Raptor too - You got your PPR 25mins after mine.
This race shall end in praise for all!

samuel.eled

May 5, 2013
Aberdeen
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
1212 DD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Doc's Request.
29-06-2015: Updated POF and Salary Account Statement
Nomination.....
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-09-2015. Mail to attend COA Session
IELTS Request
07-06-2014
Med's Request
15-07-2015
Med's Done....
16-07-2015
Interview........
Never
Passport Req..
11-09-2015; Delivered 15-09-2015; Decision Made 21-09-2015, Pick Up 23-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2015
LANDED..........
10-10-2015
Amen.

DoubleBam said:
Thanks to all that felicitated with me. May God grant all of us the desires of our heart.
Congrats to Toronto-Raptor too - You got your PPR 25mins after mine.
This race shall end in praise for all!

gentleiphy

May 18, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER 14-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
30-06-2015..SLU 21-07-15(Medical result received)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
06-11-2015
Xousia said:
FnB your comment is veeeerrry funny! :D :D ;D

I got PPR today. I Praise God - He is too faithful and awesome!

I pray that everyone waiting gets their next positive Email soon in Jesus' name. ;D

Congrats bro...Oluwa is involved...dance on for the lord is good.

gentleiphy

May 18, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER 14-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
30-06-2015..SLU 21-07-15(Medical result received)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
06-11-2015
DoubleBam said:
I was on the field for a larger part of the time today. I just came in to the office a couple of hours ago and decided to check my mail box. Beloved, lo and behold a mail from ACCRAIMMIGRATION.... Smiling @ me - and when I opened it........my PPR.
I am extremely happy; Canny dream becoming a reality. I don't even care about my ECAS that can't be assessed again; I leave that to CIC once am getting joyful mails from them.

But seniors kindly still help in clearing this doubt:

A section of my PPR reads: "THE FOLLOWING INFO & DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQD TO ISSUE YOUR VISA:
1) Updated family info: you must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition.........
2) 2 passport photos for each family member .........
3) Height and eye colour chart ........."

Are these instructions same for all applicants? I am asking because I have recently updated AVO with these info before my medicals.

Should these form/docs/photos be included in the envelop with my passport?

I wish everyone a speedy application process.
Congrats Doublebam...it has ended in praise already...

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
T-raptor congratulations
i have been waiting to celebrate with u.
We are right behind u guys

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Toronto_Raptor said:
Friday May 8, 2015: I was in transit most of the early hours of the day - heading to my head office to have a meeting/strategy session ... this meeting ended quite late and this is why I could not get online to talk on the forum.

So while on transit I looked at my mobile phone at about 13:38pm and saw 3 new Yahoo! messages ... My intuition said to me "there's an update from Accra". I unlocked the phone and then went straight to the Yahoo inbox and there it was staring at me - an email from ACCRAIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca

My heart starts thumping! What could this be?! I hope they are not asking for another update or something to slow me down further?? So I opened the mail with quick trembling fingers searching to see if I will find a particular set of words I have stored in my mind for long time now.
And bam!! there were the words staring at me "Your Immigrant Visa(s) appear(s) ready to be issued....."

I didn't bother reading further, I just forwarded the message to wifey immediately! I called her on the phone so I could hear the sounds of jubilation (and celebrate vicariously) since I couldn't do any jubilation in the midst of my colleagues at work.

I just managed to read through the mail a while ago. ;D
All praises be to the Almighty God, he will surely see us all through.

Summary of my rant - I have received PPR o! I will be dancing Sekem to DHL on Monday morning! ;D ;D
Happy Weekend Everyone!
Big congrats

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
DoubleBam said:
I was on the field for a larger part of the time today. I just came in to the office a couple of hours ago and decided to check my mail box. Beloved, lo and behold a mail from ACCRAIMMIGRATION.... Smiling @ me - and when I opened it........my PPR.
I am extremely happy; Canny dream becoming a reality. I don't even care about my ECAS that can't be assessed again; I leave that to CIC once am getting joyful mails from them.

But seniors kindly still help in clearing this doubt:

A section of my PPR reads: "THE FOLLOWING INFO & DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQD TO ISSUE YOUR VISA:
1) Updated family info: you must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition.........
2) 2 passport photos for each family member .........
3) Height and eye colour chart ........."

Are these instructions same for all applicants? I am asking because I have recently updated AVO with these info before my medicals.

Should these form/docs/photos be included in the envelop with my passport?

I wish everyone a speedy application process.
Big congrats

dalexy

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Per: 23-02-2015
Nomination.....
SLU: 26-08-2015
AOR Received.
Additional doc request sept 15
IELTS Request
Additional documents sent Sept 19
Med's Request
x-08-2015 iJn
Interview........
NA by God's grace
Passport Req..
x-09-2014 iJn
VISA ISSUED...
Amen
LANDED..........
Amen
Xousia said:
FnB your comment is veeeerrry funny! :D :D ;D

I got PPR today. I Praise God - He is too faithful and awesome!

I pray that everyone waiting gets their next positive Email soon in Jesus' name. ;D

Congrats Xousia

dalexy

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Per: 23-02-2015
Nomination.....
SLU: 26-08-2015
AOR Received.
Additional doc request sept 15
IELTS Request
Additional documents sent Sept 19
Med's Request
x-08-2015 iJn
Interview........
NA by God's grace
Passport Req..
x-09-2014 iJn
VISA ISSUED...
Amen
LANDED..........
Amen
Toronto_Raptor said:
Friday May 8, 2015: I was in transit most of the early hours of the day - heading to my head office to have a meeting/strategy session ... this meeting ended quite late and this is why I could not get online to talk on the forum.

So while on transit I looked at my mobile phone at about 13:38pm and saw 3 new Yahoo! messages ... My intuition said to me "there's an update from Accra". I unlocked the phone and then went straight to the Yahoo inbox and there it was staring at me - an email from ACCRAIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca

My heart starts thumping! What could this be?! I hope they are not asking for another update or something to slow me down further?? So I opened the mail with quick trembling fingers searching to see if I will find a particular set of words I have stored in my mind for long time now.
And bam!! there were the words staring at me "Your Immigrant Visa(s) appear(s) ready to be issued....."

I didn't bother reading further, I just forwarded the message to wifey immediately! I called her on the phone so I could hear the sounds of jubilation (and celebrate vicariously) since I couldn't do any jubilation in the midst of my colleagues at work.

Summary of my rant - I have received PPR o! I will be dancing Sekem to DHL on Monday morning! ;D ;D
Happy Weekend Everyone!
Congrat Toronto raptor. We rejoice with u as we wait patiently. Jubilation shall never cease in your househlld

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
Toronto_Raptor said:

Happy Weekend Everyone!
congrat T - Raptor it has ended in praise

FnB

May 5, 2015
Congrats all with great news.
We would all share in this God's favour and blessing.

remain favourably blessed.

ayoka

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th June, 2014
Nomination.....
7th October , 2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
18th Feb, 2015
Med's Done....
20th Feb , 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19th June, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th August 2015
LANDED..........
8th sept 2015
Hello house I asked a question yesterday . pls a friend of mine needs to know if he will need a transit visa to pass through US. He is heading to Ontario. Pls seniors wat is d best route and best and cheapest airline. Pls I need urgent response.
To all d people with new update I say congrats. It will end in praise o. Am very expectant of my ppr this coming week ijn. The tension is killing.

FnB

May 5, 2015
Ayoka,

He or she needs a transit visa to US according to what a friend that just landed told me.
There is an Emirate flight to Ontario ( Toronto )
its Lagos - Dubai - Toronto ( LOS - DXB - YYZ).
it seems to the cleapest considering the comfort and service of the airline.
However, after the finalization of PR in Canada he can stroll into US in and out anytime.

De Explorer

Apr 30, 2015
FnB said:
Ayoka,

He or she needs a transit visa to US according to what a friend that just landed told me.
There is an Emirate flight to Ontario ( Toronto )
its Lagos - Dubai - Toronto ( LOS - DXB - YYZ).
it seems to the cleapest considering the comfort and service of the airline.
However, after the finalization of PR in Canada he can stroll into US in and out anytime.

Visiting the USA is not Visa free for Canadian PR holders. You still need a US visa.