Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
deelab said:
Hi forumites,
Am also a silent reader. Kudos to all the seniors, pH, Canada mum and others. Your response to several of issues as regard fswp are really worthwhile.
My application received 14th Nov, PER 4th Feb
Welcome to this wonderful forum of like minds, it shall all end in praise for all of us.

esttycan14

Nov 14, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014 from PER info
Doc's Request.
All is well
Nomination.....
03/02/2015
AOR Received.
All is well
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
All is well
Med's Request
24/07/2015
Med's Done....
28/07/2015
Interview........
Waived by God's grace
Passport Req..
26/02/2016
VISA ISSUED...
09/03/2016
LANDED..........
01/06/2016
teed618 said:
The Eagle landed at 2:12pm today.
Rejoice with me as I announce my PPR.

May 12 2014 applicant>

May the receipt of good news continue in this forum...
Congratulations!

Abembem

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2014
AOR Received.
15-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Interview........
Olorun o jee..
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th March 2016 To His Glory
LANDED..........
12th June 2016
Congrats :Ds all. I thank God for all d beautiful n wonderful news. From Donmaxman to teed618. The Good news will surely b for us all. It will end in Perfect praise for us all in Jesus Name. :D ;) :) Congrats guys.

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Congrats teed618

teed618 said:

May 12 2014 applicant>

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
teed618 said:

May 12 2014 applicant>

Hey, great update, congratulations! :)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
deelab said:
Good day to all.
Pls anyone with NOC 2263, Public health Inspector ?
It will end in praise
Hi, apart from your self, there are 8 other persons who applied under this NOC as per our spreadsheet. You can check there to see for your review.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Hi guys, I just found this on another thread,

Situation very urgent!!!
Dear friends,
I shedule my medical exam for two weeks, but suddenly my bank called me to tell me that my statement of proof of funds is false!!! My VO asked them few days ago to check the statement and they determined as above. I picked up the agency to help me around the whole application (among other things, with the proof of funds) and I did not have any problems with them untill now (they are well known in my country). What to do now, if something is even possible to do? The layer from the agency is convincing me that we will react only if VO contact me in the future (with looking for the explanation of the whole situation and asking to send another valid statement), but I am not sure that this is going to happen...Should I contact them immediately with the explanation and with the new statement and try to save the whole process? Pls, help me with your advices, I am desperate!!!! Cry

For all those yet to advance to PPR, be aware that AVO can confirm your proof of funds at any time from your bank and if it is fake, your bank will not shield you. The cry above highlights the fact that POF is a very serious issue and can be reconfirmed at any time until visa is issued. It is an integral part of background checks.

For those who have spent out of your POF, please go and make it up now and leave the funds intact with your bank until you get your visa. The most acceptable form of POF is money in a bank account with 3 to 6 motnhs account statement or fixed deposit. This is what AVO has been known to largely accept. It will not be funny to get a request to provide a recent POF now and then you come running to the forum looking for advice and pretending to be desperate. At that point, we may ignore you.

A word is enough for the wise please, TGIF.

deelab

Mar 23, 2015
@ PH: Thanks. Av checked. Pls how can i contact Senior motivated who had gotten his/her Canadian visa, having similar NOC to mine. Just to make some enquiry from him/ her.

Toronto_Raptor

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 28, 2014
Nomination.....
October 1, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
March 9, 2015
Med's Done....
March 12, 2015
Passport Req..
May 8, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued May 20th. Pick Up Mail Received May 26, 2015.
Pipis Husband said:

Situation very urgent!!!
Dear friends,
I shedule my medical exam for two weeks, but suddenly my bank called me to tell me that my statement of proof of funds is false!!! My VO asked them few days ago to check the statement and they determined as above. I picked up the agency to help me around the whole application (among other things, with the proof of funds) and I did not have any problems with them untill now (they are well known in my country). What to do now, if something is even possible to do? The layer from the agency is convincing me that we will react only if VO contact me in the future (with looking for the explanation of the whole situation and asking to send another valid statement), but I am not sure that this is going to happen...Should I contact them immediately with the explanation and with the new statement and try to save the whole process? Pls, help me with your advices, I am desperate!!!! Cry

For all those yet to advance to PPR, be aware that AVO can confirm your proof of funds at any time from your bank and if it is fake, your bank will not shield you. The cry above highlights the fact that POF is a very serious issue and can be reconfirmed at any time until visa is issued. It is an integral part of background checks.

For those who have spent out of your POF, please go and make it up now and leave the funds intact with your bank until you get your visa. The most acceptable form of POF is money in a bank account with 3 to 6 motnhs account statement or fixed deposit. This is what AVO has been known to largely accept. It will not be funny to get a request to provide a recent POF now and then you come running to the forum looking for advice and pretending to be desperate. At that point, we may ignore you.

Pipis Husband don vex o! ... make we dey learn o ... but how will a bank call their customer to inform him that his statement of account is fake? It sure means the statement was doctored. That guy case don close already! Too bad for him. Which country is he from?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Toronto_Raptor said:
Pipis Husband don vex o! ... make we dey learn o ... but how will a bank call their customer to inform him that his statement of account is fake? It sure means the statement was doctored. That guy case don close already! Too bad for him. Which country is he from?
Hi T Rap, the whole scenario can prove to be annoying cos we have repeatedly preached to everybody to work on their POF and make every crooked path straight before POF update request arrives. Everybody on this thread submitted their applications last year which means the least person has had 4 months this year to maintain/correct their POF. Some people used crooked agent like this poor agent who helped to doctor his application including the POF. Others had the money but have been spending it. The VO contacted this Asian guy's bank to confirm its validity, the bank disowned the fake statement and called the guy to tell him you are on your own!

Please and please, to all concerned, we will not be interested to hear your story of how 'things are hard so you used the money'. If things were not hard, none of us will be looking at Canada. This is your chance to do the needful, please act fast and wisely.

Unibadan

Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Waived
Nomination.....
PER 09-04-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
soon
Med's Done....
soon
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Pipis Husband said:

Situation very urgent!!!
Dear friends,

What i understand is that your account statement is private to you. No bank will extend confidential information a third party. Embassies call your bank to verify if you have account with the bank and does the account balance as at that day correspond with what the bank has in their database.

For account to be false, will probably be that the person did not open account with that bank or the account has been dormant or close.

This is my understanding.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Unibadan said:
What i understand is that your account statement is private to you. No bank will extend confidential information a third party. Embassies call your bank to verify if you have account with the bank and does the account balance as at that day correspond with what the bank has in their database.

For account to be false, will probably be that the person did not open account with that bank or the account has been dormant or close.

This is my understanding.
Well, you are correct but you need to understand that there are certain issues that may come up. The VO or embassy can request the bank to confirm of the bank document is real, if the balance indicated on it is in place or for the bank to attest to the capacity of the account holder. Banks respond in different ways, some will say the document is real or fake and end there. Another bank can say the balance is intact, yet another will say the document is real but we are unable to comment further! You can read between the lines from that!!

Because of recent changes to money laundering and anti-terrorism laws, your bank can give out certain information they would not have done in the past. Some banks will not shield their customer at all as the laws can bite them in the form of sanctions if they withhold info in this age of financial data disclosure. That's the way it is now, it is better to be safe than to be sorry.

teed618

Star Member
May 5, 2013
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 12, 2014
AOR Received.
August 22, 2014
Med's Request
January 27, 2015
Med's Done....
february 7 and 28, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 23, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 6, 2015
LANDED..........
14-09-2015
Mz. Johnson said:
Congrats teed618, it has ended in praise.
ma'am, Special thanks.