Interview........
WAIVED IN JESUS NAME
Passport Req..
05-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2016
LANDED..........
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, congratulations, This is indeed your PER, see the highlighted portion in it now. Welcome on board the train, you can now wait patiently for the next stage which may come in about 4 months or less as you'll have to wait your turn on the queue.

The next communication to you will be from Accra Visa Office and may be a request for updated proof of funds, a new Police clearance certificate, a clarification on any of the documents you submitted to CIO or a request to proceed for your Medical examinations.

You can check out our Google spread sheet using the link below to see how other Nigerian applicants have been faring as their applications are processed. We would appreciate if you also entered your details in the spreadsheet so others can learn from your own progress.

All the best on the rest of the journey :)

Thanks for your prompt response, I really appreciate this forum, I have entered my deatils on the google spreadsheet, but will update it now. I also need your advice on when it is better to send my status change is it before I get the MR mail and will there be delays if I send it afterwards

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Christamario said:
Thanks for your prompt response, I really appreciate this forum, I have entered my deatils on the google spreadsheet, but will update it now. I also need your advice on when it is better to send my status change is it before I get the MR mail and will there be delays if I send it afterwards
Hi, you can only update AVO of your marriage when you have wedded and not before. This is similar to pregnant ladies wanting to update AVO about a new child, you can't do so until the child is born!

When you have your marriage certificate, you can then send it to AVO via a Case Specific enquiry, requesting for instructions on how to add your spouse to your application.

In the meantime, ensure you build up your POF to accommodate your spouse, fixed deposit is adviced as POF, it is most preferred by AVO as our experience has shown. Also be ready to pay her application fee when they get back to you, all the best.

4REAL

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/6/14
Nomination.....
PER 22/10/14
Med's Request
15/4/15
Med's Done....
25/4/15
Passport Req..
15/5/15
VISA ISSUED...
04/6/15
Congratulations Meemee and Success4life

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
CONGRATULATIONS PH ON YOUR COPR AND PRV. WISHING YOU SUCCESS IN CANADA WHENEVER YOU CHOOSE TO LAND ;D ;D ;D

Pipis Husband said:
Hi, you can only update AVO of your marriage when you have wedded and not before. This is similar to pregnant ladies wanting to update AVO about a new child, you can't do so until the child is born!

When you have your marriage certificate, you can then send it to AVO via a Case Specific enquiry, requesting for instructions on how to add your spouse to your application.

In the meantime, ensure you build up your POF to accommodate your spouse, fixed deposit is adviced as POF, it is most preferred by AVO as our experience has shown. Also be ready to pay her application fee when they get back to you, all the best.

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Congrats Christamario

Christamario said:
Hello All,
I am a newbie here, and I have gone through the 634 thread patiently. Please find below my application details and advice if what I recieved is the PER as some terms are sounding strange

Application Sent: 24th October 2014
Application Recieved: 4th November 2014.

I got the email below from CIC on the 4th of February 2015, please seniors advice if it is my PER and also advice how many months I will wait for the next phase as I plan to wed by August so I can update the AVO of my spouse details.

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

Your application has now been placed into processing.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated in the amount of Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of $550.00 Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in 6751). Your receipt number is xxxxxxxxxx. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Olori Diva

Mar 4, 2015
Hello my people,
I urgently need your help especially from the seniors. I got this mail yesterday from Accra VO. Your advises and experiences will be highly appreciated.

Dear ********,
We are now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada in the skilled worker category.

We have determined that you may be ineligible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of the fact that you do not meet the Financials requirements necessary for a family of 1 (CAD$11,824) as outlined in section R76(1)(b) of the Immigration Refugee Protection Act and the Regulations:
The skilled worker must

(i) have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations, an amount equal to one half of the minimum necessary income applicable in respect of the group of persons consisting of the skilled worker and their family members, or

(ii) be awarded points under paragraph 82(2)(a), (b) or (d) for arranged employment, as defined in subsection 82(1), in Canada.

Before we make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada. You cannot borrow this money from another person. You must be able to use this money to pay the costs of living for your family (even if they are not coming with you). Valuations of current property are not acceptable as proof of available funds.

Send updated bank statements, fixed deposit certificates, etc. If you have made large deposits into
your accounts or fixed term investments, you must provide evidence of where the funds
originated. For more details please see:

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to us. Please ensure that you quote the application number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit.

As stated above, you must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond with additional information we will make our decision based on the information before us, which may result in the refusal of your application.

We look forward to receiving your additional information.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Sincerely,

My people, the amount of money that was in my statement as at the time of submission of my application was about 11,950 cad. Now, i don't understand where this is coming from, especially the one half of the minimum financial requirement. Please help me ooooooo

patecole

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Nomination.....
17-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Med's Done....
07-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
Have no fear, was you POF earlier submitted in Naira?

Olori Diva said:
Hello my people,
I urgently need your help especially from the seniors. I got this mail yesterday from Accra VO. Your advises and experiences will be highly appreciated.

Dear ********,
We are now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada in the skilled worker category.

We have determined that you may be ineligible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of the fact that you do not meet the Financials requirements necessary for a family of 1 (CAD$11,824) as outlined in section R76(1)(b) of the Immigration Refugee Protection Act and the Regulations:
The skilled worker must

(i) have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations, an amount equal to one half of the minimum necessary income applicable in respect of the group of persons consisting of the skilled worker and their family members, or

(ii) be awarded points under paragraph 82(2)(a), (b) or (d) for arranged employment, as defined in subsection 82(1), in Canada.

Before we make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada. You cannot borrow this money from another person. You must be able to use this money to pay the costs of living for your family (even if they are not coming with you). Valuations of current property are not acceptable as proof of available funds.

Send updated bank statements, fixed deposit certificates, etc. If you have made large deposits into
your accounts or fixed term investments, you must provide evidence of where the funds
originated. For more details please see:

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to us. Please ensure that you quote the application number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit.

As stated above, you must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond with additional information we will make our decision based on the information before us, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Sincerely,

My people, the amount of money that was in my statement as at the time of submission of my application was about 11,950 cad. Now, i don't understand where this is coming from, especially the one half of the minimum financial requirement. Please help me ooooooo

patecole

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Nomination.....
17-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Med's Done....
07-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
O cool, just update your statement hoping you have been building it up since your last submission. I guess because of recent exchange rate changes they are asking for POF

Olori Diva said:
patecole said:
Have no fear, was you POF earlier submitted in Naira?

Yes Patecole, my pof was earlier submitted in Naira .

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Olori Diva said:
Hello my people,

Dear ********,

Sincerely,

Hi, please remain calm. Apparently, AVO sent you this mail just to be sure that you still have the funds complete and that you did not remove from it, borrow it or buy a Hummer Jeep with it.

You know the naira has fallen in value recently that is why AVO wants to be sure you have the CAD equivalent intact. We have been preaching here to all and sundry to shore up their POF. I'm sure you have adjusted your Naira funds accordingly and I hope there was no recent bulk deposit into your account. If your POF is intact and equal to the CAD equivalent, please print your account statement or get your Fixed deposit certificate and send to Accra with a copy of their email.
All the best.

Olori Diva

Mar 4, 2015
patecole said:
O cool, just update your statement hoping you have been building it up since your last submission. I guess because of recent exchange rate changes they are asking for POF
Thanks Patecole, i sent you a PM

Olori Diva

Mar 4, 2015
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, please remain calm. Apparently, AVO sent you this mail just to be sure that you still have the funds complete and that you did not remove from it, borrow it or buy a Hummer Jeep with it.

You know the naira has fallen in value recently that is why AVO wants to be sure you have the CAD equivalent intact. We have been preaching here to all and sundry to shore up their POF. I'm sure you have adjusted your Naira funds accordingly and I hope there was no recent bulk deposit into your account. If your POF is intact and equal to the CAD equivalent, please print your account statement or get your Fixed deposit certificate and send to Accra with a copy of their email.
All the best.
Pipis husband, thanks for the message, it gives ease of mind. However, kindly check your mail

patecole

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Nomination.....
17-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Med's Done....
07-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
I just replied..

Olori Diva said:
Thanks Patecole, i sent you a PM

Gentle Ace

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/06/2014
Doc's Request.
18/11/2014
Nomination.....
03/12/2014
File Transfer...
02/12/2014
Med's Request
04/05/2015
Med's Done....
11/05/2015
Passport Req..
29/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
12/04/2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
Christamario said:
Hello All,
I am a newbie here, and I have gone through the 634 thread patiently. Please find below my application details and advice if what I recieved is the PER as some terms are sounding strange

Application Sent: 24th October 2014
Application Recieved: 4th November 2014.

I got the email below from CIC on the 4th of February 2015, please seniors advice if it is my PER and also advice how many months I will wait for the next phase as I plan to wed by August so I can update the AVO of my spouse details.

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

Your application has now been placed into processing.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated in the amount of Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of $550.00 Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in 6751). Your receipt number is xxxxxxxxxx. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

thats your PER mail congrats