Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
ash73 said:
@ PipisHusband

heartiest congratulation on receiving mr.wishing you the very best of luck for the future aswell.!! :) :)
please remember me in your prayers..worried here..
hey ash73, there will be divine intervention in your case and that of our other dear members of this thread. God who did mine will accelerate yours as well, amen. Please look ahead to the coming blessings :)

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
Thanks to everyone for d congratulatory messages and prayers

I rejoice with everyone who got their per.

Cant wait to see all applicants get their Visas

Doyinata

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/11/2014
Doc's Request.
24/08/2015
AOR Received.
15/02/2015
Med's Request
-/03/2016
Med's Done....
-/03/2016
Interview........
will not be applicable
Passport Req..
-/04/2016
VISA ISSUED...
-/04/2016
LANDED..........
-/08/2016
esttycan14 said:
My good people praise and thanks to the almighty Jesus! we got our golden mail "PER" yesterday but I only saw it this morning as I opened my mail box, I wish everyone this kind of pleasant surprise in Jesus mighty name (amen).

Time line:

Application received: 10/11/2014
CC Charged: 10/01/2015
PER: 03/02/2015

I wish us all success each step of the way in Jesus mighty name!
Congratulations. I receive mine soon too in Jesus name.

obinja

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello brethren, Medicals and updated police clearance done yesterday. Congrats to y'all on the positive feedback from AVO. it all ends in praise!

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
obinja said:
Hello brethren, Medicals and updated police clearance done yesterday. Congrats to y'all on the positive feedback from AVO. it all ends in praise!
Indeed it shall end in praise, amen. See you at the PPR station :)

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
esttycan14 said:
My good people praise and thanks to the almighty Jesus! we got our golden mail "PER" yesterday but I only saw it this morning as I opened my mail box, I wish everyone this kind of pleasant surprise in Jesus mighty name (amen).

Time line:

Application received: 10/11/2014
CC Charged: 10/01/2015
PER: 03/02/2015

I wish us all success each step of the way in Jesus mighty name!

[/quote

congrats esstycan.

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
Doyinata said:
Congratulations. I receive mine soon too in Jesus name.
Amen IJMN.

so_law

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER 1st March 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
soon
Med's Done....
soon
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
April 2015
Congrats to all my naija pips. This year shall be our year of going to Canada as permanent residents in Jesus name

Is it all aplications for Nigerians that are sent to Accra? and how fast are they with processing request at Accra?

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Hi All, just received this now, I had totally forgotten about it. :eek: :eek: ::D :D :D :p :p

Date: February 4, 2015

UCI: xxxxxxxxxx
Application: xxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

- Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow.
- Right of Permanent Residence Fee for you and your spouse.
- Updated Police clearance certificates for you and your spouse from Nigeria
- Civil marriage certificate if one was issued to you at time of marriage and wedding photos.
- Family photos taken throughout the years with your children, from the time each was an infant up to the present.
- Proof of funds: you must have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations. Send updated bank statements, fixed deposit certificates, etc. If you have made large deposits into your accounts or fixed term investments, you must provide evidence of where the funds originated. For more details please see:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

Forms, instructions and specifications can be found at www.cic.gc.ca

*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Please note that submission in person will not be accepted.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada and I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Regards,

AB
Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana
Fax | Téléc: +233 (030) 2211524

teed618

Star Member
May 5, 2013
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 12, 2014
AOR Received.
August 22, 2014
Med's Request
January 27, 2015
Med's Done....
february 7 and 28, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 23, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 6, 2015
LANDED..........
14-09-2015
obinja said:
hello obinja,

which Hospital did you use and how much time did it take?

Thanks.

SOTAJ

Mar 29, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
15-Jan-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
24-Jul-2015
Interview........
N/A By His grace
Passport Req..
25-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
02-May-2016
Ed_b_good said:
Hi All, just received this now, I had totally forgotten about it. :eek: :eek: ::D :D :D :p :p

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

- Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow.
- Civil marriage certificate if one was issued to you at time of marriage and wedding photos.
- Family photos taken throughout the years with your children, from the time each was an infant up to the present.
- Proof of funds: you must have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations. Send updated bank statements, fixed deposit certificates, etc. If you have made large deposits into your accounts or fixed term investments, you must provide evidence of where the funds originated. For more details please see:

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada and I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Regards,

AB
P.O. Box 1639

Congratulations! +1 for the good news.

Festy1

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
9-9-2014
Med's Request
10-2-2015
Med's Done....
16-2-2015
Passport Req..
12-5-2015
VISA ISSUED...
May-2015
LANDED..........
soon IJN
Ed_b_good said:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards,

AB
P.O. Box 1639
Congrats Ed_b_good

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
Ed_b_good said:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards,

AB
P.O. Box 1639
congrat

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Ed_b_good said:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards,

AB
P.O. Box 1639
Congratulations Ed, the kind of pleasant surprise we all hope for. SS has been updated for you, see you at PPR junction :)