Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
I feel loved in dis forum,God bless u all for d msgs.

Sorry for d mistake,its
Jan 12th for cc &
Jan 13th for baby's arrival.
@oscatan thanks for correction,I was super excited.

doombuggy

Dec 8, 2014
Friends,

I have a question. My family situation just changed i.e we get pikins recently ;D
I contacted the AVO via the webforms and they asked me to fill out some forms and make payment.
The confusion is that they didn't tell me how to make payment. Though on their website it says certified cheque or bank draft.
I am sure someone has gone through this part here. Pls in need guidance.

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
blacky said:
I feel loved in dis forum,God bless u all for d msgs.

Sorry for d mistake,its
Jan 12th for cc &
Jan 13th for baby's arrival.
@ oscatan thanks for correction,I was super excited.
congrat for you cc charge and new baby

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
blacky said:
With gr8 joy,I announce d arrival of my 2nd child today 13th Nov.
Indeed am blessed
CC charged jan 12th
Babie's arrival Jan 13th
Thank u Jesus
Congratulations on your double blessings.

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Congrats doombuggy on your recently born pikins. Talking about the payment for your pikins, most of us have found GTB the easiest way to go. Just apply for a dollar draft of $140USD online and go pickup at the branch chosen 2 days after (preferred branch is Oyin Jolayemi).

Wish you the best. Kindly share your timeline if not yet done.

doombuggy said:
Friends,

I have a question. My family situation just changed i.e we get pikins recently ;D
I contacted the AVO via the webforms and they asked me to fill out some forms and make payment.
The confusion is that they didn't tell me how to make payment. Though on their website it says certified cheque or bank draft.
I am sure someone has gone through this part here. Pls in need guidance.

gentleiphy

May 18, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER 14-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
30-06-2015..SLU 21-07-15(Medical result received)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
06-11-2015
gerry229 said:
noc 3012
application received date 15 aug
dd enhanced 21 nov
no per yet

i called cic and got my UCI no
when i tried to check status with correct information filled properly it says as follows

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:
• Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
• This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
• At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have:
• sponsored a member of the family class;
• applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
• applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
• applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
• applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
• applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
• applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
• applied to resume Canadian citizenship
Seems i am in the same shoe with you but you are one step ahead in the sense you succeeded in getting your UCI number...i have called this people more than 20 times and they will never give,i have tried all stunts too to squeeze it our from them but each time its..i am sorry i do not have information regarding your request>>.can you share with me what you told them to give you the UCi number and who answered your call and what time of the day you called.BTW i am 27th August applicant too..DD charged but no PER yet...i think i have overun the speed limit of patience.o.o..the wait is killing jare at least not when others in October and even Nov have started receiving PER

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
blacky said:
With gr8 joy,I announce d arrival of my 2nd child today 13th Nov.
Indeed am blessed
CC charged jan 12th
Babie's arrival Jan 13th
Thank u Jesus
Hi blacky, congratulation on your new year addition. May the baby bring the favor of God and blessings to your home. Congrats also on your CC charge, wish you the best.

gentleiphy

May 18, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER 14-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
06-11-2015
@PipisHusband,
Please i need to know something...my application was received August 27th under NOC 1212 and DD was encashed 4th Dec but since then i have not gotten the PER mail....oga Kollins advised that i try calling CIC as well as send a mail to that effect....i sent a mail but as we know it takes up to 50-60days for response to come..however i started calling CIC to see if i can get my UCI number which up to 20times within 3 weeks they refused giving me saying they cant give me the information i should e mail CIO. However i got lucky just today and they gave me my UCI number.When i checked the ECAS it showed my full name and IN PROCESS underlined.When i click on the IN PROCESS it said...We received your application on 27 August

please what does that mean....is it they sent PER and i didn't see it or they are yet to send?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
gentleiphy said:
@ PipisHusband,
Please i need to know something...my application was received August 27th under NOC 1212 and DD was encashed 4th Dec but since then i have not gotten the PER mail....oga Kollins advised that i try calling CIC as well as send a mail to that effect....i sent a mail but as we know it takes up to 50-60days for response to come..however i started calling CIC to see if i can get my UCI number which up to 20times within 3 weeks they refused giving me saying they cant give me the information i should e mail CIO. However i got lucky just today and they gave me my UCI number.When i checked the ECAS it showed my full name and IN PROCESS underlined.When i click on the IN PROCESS it said...We received your application on 27 August

please what does that mean....is it they sent PER and i didn't see it or they are yet to send?
First of all, congrats on your status update on ecas because this is as good as PER.

Now, it's possible the PER was not sent to you in the usual manner of civil servants worldwide. However, until they review your mail and revert to you, you may not get an earlier response from them. When they decide to respond, they may send a new PER and they may choose not to send anything. The PER in itself is not worth anything as AVO will not make recourse to it for the rest of your application process.

My take is this, since you have sent emails and awaiting response and also managed to get your UCI via phone, it's best to just relax and wait for the next step from AVO which should be MR, all things being equal. I who got PER since September 2014, I have not been able to sell it and buy PR instead :)

So once again, please relax and wait for the email reply from CIO or the next communication from AVO, which ever comes first :)

obinja

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gentleiphy said:
@ PipisHusband,

Just like PH advised, your ECAS update is as good as PER. however, I suspect a slip with respect to your email address on the IMM0008 form. This happened to me and they sent me a mail stating that they will communicate with me using regular mail since I did not provide an email address. I quickly had to send an apology and then updated the form accordingly. If you have copies of your forms, it will be good to recheck.

With 'in process'...you are in!

gentleiphy

May 18, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER 14-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
06-11-2015
Pipis Husband said:
First of all, congrats on your status update on ecas because this is as good as PER.

Now, it's possible the PER was not sent to you in the usual manner of civil servants worldwide. However, until they review your mail and revert to you, you may not get an earlier response from them. When they decide to respond, they may send a new PER and they may choose not to send anything. The PER in itself is not worth anything as AVO will not make recourse to it for the rest of your application process.

My take is this, since you have sent emails and awaiting response and also managed to get your UCI via phone, it's best to just relax and wait for the next step from AVO which should be MR, all things being equal. I who got PER since September 2014, I have not been able to sell it and buy PR instead :)

So once again, please relax and wait for the email reply from CIO or the next communication from AVO, which ever comes first :)

Oh thanks for this clarification Pipis husband...let me relax then because i was worried ...BTW lol at your..."I have not been able to sell it and buy PR instead :)...you really used that to lift me up from my worried mood.thanks again

chayil Winny

Nov 6, 2014
chayil Winny said:
Wow! So detailed a response. I am immensely grateful @ PipisHusband. God bless you.

Good day forumites. Special greetings to pipes husband. How is everyone doing?

@ pipes husband, I called the number and they said its not the line for fswp enquiry, rather its for international experience Canada. The guy then gave me another number, then they said they Dont have any info on fswp enquiry. They then gave me Ghana visa office number. Ghana equally said they Dont offer info on fswp that I should send email. Hmmmmmm.

Another friend in Canada gave me this email to contact them: centralized-Intake-Office@cic.gc.ca. email sent, waiting for response.

This phone number matter I wonder why they are dodging enquiries. I am tired o. Hmmm

chayil Winny

Nov 6, 2014
Pipis Husband said:
Hello Winny, welcome aboard. This will help you understand the entire application process till completion,

"ROUTE/STAGES OUR FILE PASSES THROUGH"
--------------------------------------------------

APPLICATION REACHES CIO, SYDNEY NOVA SCOTIA.
APPLICATION CHECKED FOR COMPLETION.
VISA PROCESSING FEE RECOVERED.
TEMPORARY FILE IS CREATED BY FILLING THE INFORMATION IN THE SYSTEM.
FILE ASSIGNED TO AGENT AT CIO FOR INITIAL REVIEW.
REVIEW GETS COMPLETED AND PER ISSUED (FIRST AOR), INDICATES PASSAGE OF FIRST STAGE OF PROCESS.
FILE TRANSFERRED TO CONCERNED VISA OFFICE (FILE TRANSFER DATE MARKED IN THE CAPS/GCMS.
FILE REACHES VISA OFFICE.
INFORMATION ENTERED IN THE SYSTEM AT VO.
FILE ASSIGNED TO OFFICER(JUNIOR LEVEL) FOR INITIAL REVIEW, NAMELY CHECKING OF SUPPORTING DOCS VIZ-A-VIZ INFORMATION IN THE APPLICATION(IMM FORMS) , FILE PUT IN QUEUE HAVING MARKED NEXT DATE FOR FURTHER CHECKING (NORMALLY BG).
LETTER ISSUED TO APPLICANT , PERMANENT FILE NUMBER,WITH INSTRUCTION TO SUBMIT ADDITIONAL PAPERS/INFORMATION ,IF ANY.
ECAS STARTS SHOWING APPLICATION RECVD,AT VO.
EARMARKED DATE ARRIVES FOR BACKGROUND CHECK.
FILE ASSIGNED TO SENIOR OFFICER (LEVEL 2) FOR REVIEW.
REVIEW COMPLETES.
ECAS STARTS SHOWING , IN PROCESS.
FINAL STAGE OF BG BEGINS.
ECAS GETS A LINE ADDED,"WE HAVE REVIEWED THE FILE .PROCESS STARTED ON---------( SPECIFIC DATE MENTIONED),FINAL BG CHECK.
BG COMPLETES
APPLICANT GETS MEDICAL REQUEST WITH INSTRUCTION TO SEND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, IF ANY.
APPLICANT UNDERGOES MEDICAL AND SENDS DOCS AS PER MR INSTRUCTIONS.
ECAS GETS ANOTHER LINE ADDED, MEDICAL RESULTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED.
SECURITY CHECK STARTS.
ECAS TURNS TO DECISION MADE AFTER COMPLETION OF SECURITY CHECK.
FINALLY APPLICANT GETS HIS/HER VISA PAPERS WITH PPT STAMPED AND PROCESS GETS COMPLETED.

You can contact CIO with this email, cio-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc

Place a call to CIC in Canada with the number below and make your complaint ......you will get an immediate solution even though you need to be super patient as you may spend almost 20 or 30mins on Fone with them.Call them anytime for 12noon Nigerian time (8am in Canada ).
+1-613-944-4000
Select 1 for English

@ pipes husband, I called the number and they said its not the line for fswp enquiry, rather its for international experience Canada. The guy then gave me another number, then they said they Dont have any info on fswp enquiry. They then gave me Ghana visa office number. Ghana equally said they Dont offer info on fswp that I should send email. Hmmmmmm.

Another friend in Canada gave me this email to contact them: centralized-Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca. email sent, waiting for response.

This phone number matter I wonder why they are dodging enquiries. I am tired o. Hmmm

gentleiphy

May 18, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER 14-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
06-11-2015
chayil Winny said:

Another friend in Canada gave me this email to contact them: centralized-Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca. email sent, waiting for response.

Let me chip in something here...i have called them like over 20 times since past 3 weeks and they always tell me what they told you..but today about 30 minutes ago the same people that have refused to give me gave me the UCI number...what i told them?i told them i mistakenly deleted the mail sent to me by CIO to me and now i am filling a form for tourism and UCI number needed to complete the application which wont submit without the UCI number..i told them i could only remember 92------ butt he rest i cant...the lady asked me my surname,my full names,date of birth,my phone number,email address and my street address and then to confirm she asked what program i initially applied that got me the UCI number i told her FSWP...and bingo! she gave it to me.try that stunt too and see if it works for you

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
gentleiphy said:
Let me chip in something here...i have called them like over 20 times since past 3 weeks and they always tell me what they told you..but today about 30 minutes ago the same people that have refused to give me gave me the UCI number...what i told them?i told them i mistakenly deleted the mail sent to me by CIO to me and now i am filling a form for tourism and UCI number needed to complete the application which wont submit without the UCI number..i told them i could only remember 92------ butt he rest i cant...the lady asked me my surname,my full names,date of birth,my phone number,email address and my street address and then to confirm she asked what program i initially applied that got me the UCI number i told her FSWP...and bingo! she gave it to me.try that stunt too and see if it works for you
Nice double O seven moves! All is well that ends well, let's just bear with these CIO and AVO staff. I'm sure they can't wait to clear out our FSWP wahala and move on to something new :)

We should just go ahead and wait for our good news. I believe we are all praying for them to issue our PRVs quick, quick, amen :)