+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network

Canada Babe

Dec 11, 2014
Olu_Poldy said:
Fellow forumites,
As the Lord liveth,i intercede on behalf of all the members in this forum and other potential applicants from Nigeria that before the end of this year,as heaven on earth is ongoing presently in Shiloh, Canaan Land, there shall be celebrations and testimonies.All the stages required i.e PER,MR ,PPR and COPR shall be successful. Even where you think you have filled or submitted or made errors in your applications, the angels of heaven shall speak for you and those errors shall be ignored for you to testify to the glory of the Lord and for you to rejoice forevermore.
Expect good news soonest as only GOD can do it.

Remain blessed.

Poldy
Ameeeeeeeen!!

bjenike

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
1-04-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2014
AOR Received.
04-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
23-05-2015
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04/09/2015
LANDED..........
05/02/2016
Pipis Husband said:
Hi babygirlie, welcome 'home'. Just as we are a family here for the application processes, we shall be a family in Canada as well for the landing/settlement activities as well.

We are already working on establishing a "Naija-Canada Connect" network, details to be shared in the new year, God bless. :)
great work P.H!

Canada Babe

Dec 11, 2014
babygirlie said:
Oh, feels good to be here. I've been following threads on the global topic sheet. And I've been wishing I could pinpoint the Nigerians there. It kind of makes it easier to relate with. Good job, Pipi's husband. Hope to see everyone here in Canada. I wish there would a live forum like this in Canada so incoming immigrants can have people to meet for guidance et al.
so so on point babygirlie. God bless you for this suggestion

4REAL

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/6/14
Nomination.....
PER 22/10/14
Med's Request
15/4/15
Med's Done....
25/4/15
Passport Req..
15/5/15
VISA ISSUED...
04/6/15
Olu_Poldy said:
Fellow forumites,
As the Lord liveth,i intercede on behalf of all the members in this forum and other potential applicants from Nigeria that before the end of this year,as heaven on earth is ongoing presently in Shiloh, Canaan Land, there shall be celebrations and testimonies.All the stages required i.e PER,MR ,PPR and COPR shall be successful. Even where you think you have filled or submitted or made errors in your applications, the angels of heaven shall speak for you and those errors shall be ignored for you to testify to the glory of the Lord and for you to rejoice forevermore.

Remain blessed.

Poldy

Amen and Amen. It is well with us!

Mrs L

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
12-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-06-2015
Passport Req..
21-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-07-2015
Hey Guys, I just got the strangest mail (in my opinion) from our immigration consultant. I find it odd because she has not mentioned to us yet about receiving our PER but she is requesting for the updates of Generic, Additional family information, Background declaration forms and the information below:

Below is a link to the application forms that required updating. Please review them for accuracy and inform me, asap, if any amendments are required.

If all is well, please print the forms, sign & date them and return them to my office with the following:

1. Copy of Passport for ........
2. Copy of Birth Certificate for .......
3. 6 Passport size photos of .......
4. $150 CDN funds money order payable to the "Receiver General for Canada"

Pray tell me, is my apprehension unfounded?

Mrs L

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
12-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-06-2015
Passport Req..
21-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-07-2015
babygirlie said:
Oh, feels good to be here. I've been following threads on the global topic sheet. And I've been wishing I could pinpoint the Nigerians there. It kind of makes it easier to relate with. Good job, Pipi's husband. Hope to see everyone here in Canada. I wish there would a live forum like this in Canada so incoming immigrants can have people to meet for guidance et al.
Welcome Babygirlie, this is 'home' away from home. It shall end well for you!

Canada Babe

Dec 11, 2014
Pipis Husband said:
Hi Silverblade, you are blessed for thinking in line with what is already at planning stages! We are in talks with some landed Nigerians if they will be willing to open their arms to helping those coming soon. Once we get the first 3 landed naijas on board, the details will be communicated.

Dear family, if you know/have any landed Naija family member or friend who will not mind our constant disturbance/quest for info via WhatsApp, kindly give us their contact info by PM so we can discuss with them (after you inform them of our intention o).

God bless :)

Weldone sir, nice one. A friend of mine landed few most ego, will seek her consent and revert

EAGLE101

Star Member
Dec 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Nomination.....
15-12-2014
AOR Received.
15-12-2014
Olu_Poldy said:
Fellow forumites,

Remain blessed.

Poldy

AMEN BY FIRE

EAGLE101

Star Member
Dec 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Nomination.....
15-12-2014
AOR Received.
15-12-2014
Mrs L said:
Hey Guys, I just got the strangest mail (in my opinion) from our immigration consultant. I find it odd because she has not mentioned to us yet about receiving our PER but she is requesting for the updates of Generic, Additional family information, Background declaration forms and the information below:

Below is a link to the application forms that required updating. Please review them for accuracy and inform me, asap, if any amendments are required.

If all is well, please print the forms, sign & date them and return them to my office with the following:

When was your CC Charged or DD Encashed?

Mrs L

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
12-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-06-2015
Passport Req..
21-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-07-2015
EAGLE101 said:
When was your CC Charged or DD Encashed?
CC charged---13th of November though my husband(he is actually the principal applicant) received a mail to upgrade our WES account on the 3rd of November and this was done same day successfully.

Sambade

Jul 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/10/2014
Doc's Request.
Sept 1, POF and salary acc
Nomination.....
19/01/2015
Med's Request
04-04-2016
Med's Done....
06-04-2016
Passport Req..
18-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
Mrs L said:

Good morning
If you intend to add your child,that's the required update....your apprehension is unfounded but wait until you have PER cos you will need some details from mail esp ur UCI as your file will be transfered to Accra

Cheers

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Mrs L said:

Hi Mrs L, it's perfectly within your rights to ask the consultant the specific reason why you are required to fill these forms and provide the listed items with $150.

When you are clear on the reasons for the above, you may take an informed decision.

Doyinata

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/11/2014
Doc's Request.
24/08/2015
AOR Received.
15/02/2015
Med's Request
-/03/2016
Med's Done....
-/03/2016
Interview........
will not be applicable
Passport Req..
-/04/2016
VISA ISSUED...
-/04/2016
LANDED..........
-/08/2016
Olu_Poldy said:
Fellow forumites,

Remain blessed.

Poldy
AMEN.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
onyiiyke said:
Why is that?
Onyiiyke its because I have not heard anything from CIC yet and I sent my application since sept. I have to be realistic dear.