Sent with Application
Med's Request
18-11-14
Med's Done....
21-11-14
Passport Req..
19-06-15
zoze said:
Congrats Irele, and all our forumites with recent updates.

The second line of my ecas changed yesterday afternoon (I know because I checked in the morning!) to "Medical results have been received". I am praying to receive the almighty Passport request soon.
Congrat Zoze, just worried now, which hospital did you used for your Medicals? i did mine 4 days earlier than yours and yet no updated ECAS or response from AVO. What could be happening?

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Silverblade said:

That's the Local government area where the birth certificate was issues
Okay, I understand. Cheers mate. ;D

esttycan14

Nov 14, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014 from PER info
Doc's Request.
All is well
Nomination.....
03/02/2015
AOR Received.
All is well
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
All is well
Med's Request
24/07/2015
Med's Done....
28/07/2015
Interview........
Waived by God's grace
Passport Req..
26/02/2016
VISA ISSUED...
09/03/2016
LANDED..........
01/06/2016
Let's hope they'll try bargain cos I learnt they always try after 48hrs if I'm not mistaken...

quote author=YEYE link=topic=202722.msg3799657#msg3799657 date=1417791823]
:(

NOC 1111
Received on 1st Oct
CC was try today 5th of Dec ,but was decline due to insufficient fund.

The insufficient fund was as a result of increase in exchange rate.

My question is, will CIC try again? When ? CC has been funded but will reflect on Monday.

will appreciate your comment
[/quote]

esttycan14

Nov 14, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014 from PER info
Doc's Request.
All is well
Nomination.....
03/02/2015
AOR Received.
All is well
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
All is well
Med's Request
24/07/2015
Med's Done....
28/07/2015
Interview........
Waived by God's grace
Passport Req..
26/02/2016
VISA ISSUED...
09/03/2016
LANDED..........
01/06/2016
yes thanks, found useful info from pipis husband and collins

uote author=Lex077 link=topic=202722.msg3801400#msg3801400 date=1417819235]

Hi esttycan14
I'm sure it's not intentional. The guys on these forum are remarkably concerned and do take time off to reply to requests made by forumites. I've followed the trend for weeks now and I must confess I'm impressed. I wish I had learnt of the forum earlier it would have saved me so much anxiety.

Please cheer up. I hope what Pipis husband sent was helpful.

Regards.
[/quote]

esttycan14

Nov 14, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014 from PER info
Doc's Request.
All is well
Nomination.....
03/02/2015
AOR Received.
All is well
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
All is well
Med's Request
24/07/2015
Med's Done....
28/07/2015
Interview........
Waived by God's grace
Passport Req..
26/02/2016
VISA ISSUED...
09/03/2016
LANDED..........
01/06/2016
yes thanx found useful insights from pipes husband and collins

uote author=Lex077 link=topic=202722.msg3801400#msg3801400 date=1417819235]

Hi esttycan14
I'm sure it's not intentional. The guys on these forum are remarkably concerned and do take time off to reply to requests made by forumites. I've followed the trend for weeks now and I must confess I'm impressed. I wish I had learnt of the forum earlier it would have saved me so much anxiety.

Please cheer up. I hope what Pipis husband sent was helpful.

Regards.
[/quote]

onyiiyke

Jul 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2014
IELTS Request
18-09-2014 (SENT WITH APPLICATION)
ksa0510 said:
Current update on fee charging & PER on the 6 Dec. 14 at 16:54 GMT
Latest CC Charged: 3 October (New Entry)-NOC 4011
Latest DD encashed:15 September(New Entry)
Latest PER:18 August

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you KSA a for these updates.
Please what's the NOC of the 15 Sept DD charge.

wX5

Jul 9, 2014
Toronto_Raptor said:
Dear wX5, below is a sample of what I'm referring to. The deponent is usually Mother or Father. Of course commissioner of oaths will sign and stamp accordingly with date.

IN THE MAGISTRATE COURT OF KANO STATE OF NIGERIA
IN THE KANO MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT
HOLDEN AT KANO

STATUTORY DECLARATION OF AGE

I, CATHERINE NYOREGE, a native of Egelu in Iyala Local Government Area of Cross River State, a Christian, a citizen of Federal Republic of Nigeria, do Hereby make an oath and state as follows:

1. That BENNETH UDO NYOREGE is my son.

2. That the said BENNETH UDO NYOREGE was born on the 10th day of December, 1984 at Ogoja, Cross River State.

3. His birth was not officially registered, hence this declaration.

4. That this affidavit is required for official and record purposes.

5. And that I make this solemn declaration in good faith and conscientiously believing same to be true and correct in accordance with Oaths of Act of 1990.

DEPONENT

Sworn to at the Chief Magistrate's Court Registry,
KANO this 20th day of September, 2002.

BEFORE ME

COMMISSIONER FOR OATHS
Thanks. This format will be helpful. I have not done an affidavit before. Lol

wX5

Jul 9, 2014
kay_diwe2014 said:
You are very safe wX5. Infact that is the most valid birth certificate, the ones issued at birth that must be looking very old now. I used same and already got PER. Wish you the best mate.
Thanks mate. I still have a big hurdle of PoF to cross and then I know i am very safe. My hope for the cash has not been forthcoming and I have literally a week to safely submit. Please pray for me. :(

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
zoze said:
Congrats Irele, and all our forumites with recent updates.

The second line of my ecas changed yesterday afternoon (I know because I checked in the morning!) to "Medical results have been received". I am praying to receive the almighty Passport request soon.
You're close to the finish line Zoze!!! Congrats

MrsDGN

Nov 21, 2014
kollins said:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
What has the lawyers done wrong to be considering disengagemenet! :p
Anyways,don't mention the name of forum member that gave you advice oooooooooooooo...... :D
It's a simple and straight forward route.
Download the "Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (PDF, 615 KB)" form .Fill it comprehensively.You will see the option to cancel your representative with other requested details.
Use the link below to send a CSE to Accra visa office and attach the form and give your request to them
Attach the form in your email to them.
Please don't forget to give them your new form of correspondence which will replaced your lawyer's details.
Like I said,assume ignorance of who gave you this advice oooooooooooooo...... :D
Wish you the best.
Cheers

Thanks Boss! Busy day...would have responded earlier. No worries, I won't tell them that you taught me how to 'jabo' them
The major issue we had with them was with the delay in acknowledging and forwarding our PER mail. We were tracking charge and PER issuance date on the global forum so we knew when to expect our PER. We called them and they insisted that they didn't have the mail that we should be patient. We had to call CIC and they gave us our UCI which we used to track our application online. We then called the lawyers again and they apologized profusely and forwarded the mail immediately while we were still on the phone with them.

thing is, I think that's a silly mistake to make. If we weren't proactive nko? Besides, we don't quite need them for anything anymore considering we can do our medicals and send our passports without any help from them. Hence, we are considering terminating the contract. Please note that we don't owe them a dime so far. We've paid over $3000 in legal fees thus far. Our next and final installment is due when we get MR, I think. We might as well save on that if we terminate the contract. At the same time we don't wanna be penny wiseuand pound foolish. What are the possible repercussions of terminating the contract? Will it stall or slow down our application process? Can we be victimized for doing so? Their balance is about $850.

Advice please.

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
My candid advice will be to keep them, you have entered into a contract that is binding and you will still have to pay the full fees for their services if you terminate at this point. My suggestion will be to keep abreast of whats happening on the forum and proactively follow up with them.

MrsDGN said:
Thanks Boss! Busy day...would have responded earlier. No worries, I won't tell them that you taught me how to 'jabo' them
The major issue we had with them was with the delay in acknowledging and forwarding our PER mail. We were tracking charge and PER issuance date on the global forum so we knew when to expect our PER. We called them and they insisted that they didn't have the mail that we should be patient. We had to call CIC and they gave us our UCI which we used to track our application online. We then called the lawyers again and they apologized profusely and forwarded the mail immediately while we were still on the phone with them.

thing is, I think that's a silly mistake to make. If we weren't proactive nko? Besides, we don't quite need them for anything anymore considering we can do our medicals and send our passports without any help from them. Hence, we are considering terminating the contract. Please note that we don't owe them a dime so far. We've paid over $3000 in legal fees thus far. Our next and final installment is due when we get MR, I think. We might as well save on that if we terminate the contract. At the same time we don't wanna be penny wiseuand pound foolish. What are the possible repercussions of terminating the contract? Will it stall or slow down our application process? Can we be victimized for doing so? Their balance is about $850.

Advice please.

Aby444

Oct 10, 2014
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16 - 05- 2016
LANDED..........
JUNE 26, 2016
Hi People, please I have an issue.

I applied for canadian visa like 1.5years ago (its still a valid visa) but I just remmebered that I put different companies for employment, within the same time frame. I am worried that CIC will investigate and find inconsistences in my employemnt history. ( I normally use our family comapny for embassy runs because its easy to get letters of identification and sponsorship bank statements.

Please what should I do? Is it a cause for alarm?

SOTAJ

Mar 29, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
15-Jan-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
24-Jul-2015
Interview........
N/A By His grace
Passport Req..
25-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
02-May-2016
YEYE said:
:(

NOC 1111
Received on 1st Oct
CC was try today 5th of Dec ,but was decline due to insufficient fund.

The insufficient fund was as a result of increase in exchange rate.

My question is, will CIC try again? When ? CC has been funded but will reflect on Monday.

@ Yeye, please which bank's card did you use?

From the feedbacks from people that have experienced that in the past, CIC usually attempts to debit 3 times. So, you should be ok for the next debit attempt since you have now funded your account.

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
MrsDGN said:

Advice please.
Are they registered or licensed Canadian immigration consultant please?
If they are not licensed and you report to the local visa office,your application
will be terminated straightaway because you have been warned not to engage
unregistered agent.
If you have paid as much as $3000,I will humbly advise you to keep them.
Just be proactive on your part and follow up on the forum to know what
is going on with all applicants.
Good luck

Silverblade

Nov 26, 2014
Calgary, Nigeria
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b]Accra[/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=purple][b]1224[/b][/color]
App. Filed.......
[color=purple][b]25:11:2014[/b][/color]
Nomination.....
[color=purple][b]CC: 20:01:2015[/b][/color]
AOR Received.
[color=purple][b]PER: 12:02:2015[/b][/color]
IELTS Request
[color=purple][b]Submitted[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]08:09:2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]14:09:2015[/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=purple][b]NA[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=purple][b]24:03:2016[/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=purple][b]07:04:2016[/b][/color]
LANDED..........
[color=purple][b]03:09:2016[/b][/color]
Happy Sunday to all U blessed Forumites, as we go into the second week of the last month this year, may our heart desires not be cut off, quick response at various stages of status updates and for those of us on the waiting list, more supply of chill pill for U :D. Have a blessed week ahead. God bless us all, we shall be favoured IJN