Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
blacky said:
We sincerely appreciate everyone who took time out to respond to the email address request,this is were our strength lies(UNITY).
please advice all those yet to key into dis exercise to act fast as 2016 is fast coming to an end.

If you are also interested in joining our whatsapp group,pls pm me ur contact.

Speedy processing i wish everyone.

Good morning.

I sent you a PM

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
Responded accordingly@Unibadan

bebisco

Star Member
Sep 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 8, 2014
Doc's Request.
Feb. 6, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
May 28, 2015
Med's Request
Aug. 21, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug. 26, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Apr. 18, 2016 Decision Made: May 26, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 23, 2016 Pick-up Mail.....: May 30, 2016
LANDED..........
10-Jul-2016
DonMak, congrats, when I read your notes, all I can say is that it's a miracle.

Dear House, I beg I have not forgotten you all o, I have don my homework properly - reading from Pages 1780 to 1790. Congrats to all who have landed and thank God for His favors. For everyone still expectant, pls be encouraged, don't give up. If your medical expires with FSW and AVO did not contact you, go the express entry route. Canada needs U.

We have fully settled in and the kids are in school enjoying every bit of relocation. Thanks PH and everyone for the encouragements and support received, yours will surely end in praise. Remain focused.

Bebisco

bebisco

Star Member
Sep 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 8, 2014
Doc's Request.
Feb. 6, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
May 28, 2015
Med's Request
Aug. 21, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug. 26, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
10-Jul-2016
PH, pls respond to my PM.
Tnx

ddmckay

Nov 28, 2014
@debisco ... this your advise i would say is against the better judgement of my immigration lawyers ,they are of the opinion that express entry is not also enjoying speed of processing at the moment . please i would urge our landed compatriots to offer advises based on good and credible intel .we need all the encouragement and direction at this point in time.
As always , i hail pipi's hubby ... you are a rare breed and thanks for keeping faith and tabs on us .

bebisco

Star Member
Sep 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 8, 2014
Doc's Request.
Feb. 6, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
May 28, 2015
Med's Request
Aug. 21, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug. 26, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
10-Jul-2016
ddmckay said:
@debisco ... this your advise i would say is against the better judgement of my immigration lawyers ,they are of the opinion that express entry is not also enjoying speed of processing at the moment . please i would urge our landed compatriots to offer advises based on good and credible intel .we need all the encouragement and direction at this point in time.
As always , i hail pipi's hubby ... you are a rare breed and thanks for keeping faith and tabs on us .
@ddmckay, I understand how u feel and how frustrating waiting can be, I have been there 2 before. But the summary of my advice is be encouraged and don't give up. I pray it happens for you soon.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ddmckay said:

That i know, Express Entry remains the best after nominations and Invitation To Apply have been sent or just direct Invitation To Apply for those who did not go through the provincial nomination with very high scores in the pool. Average processing time to get the file concluded that i have seen so far this year by Accra for Express Entry applicants has been 4 months.

Nnam

Oct 14, 2016
Hello,
I am new to this forum. I am a Dec 2014 applicant and I am still awaiting Medicals. Please any updates?

BORNCANADIAN

Oct 28, 2015
Oga GentleANDREW, but a lot of EE applicants on the EE thread for AVO are waiting beyond 5,6,7 months. Sir, pls visit that thread to confirm..... :D ;D :-X :'(

That i know, Express Entry remains the best after nominations and Invitation To Apply have been sent or just direct Invitation To Apply for those who did not go through the provincial nomination with very high scores in the pool. Average processing time to get the file concluded that i have seen so far this year by Accra for Express Entry applicants has been 4 months.
[/quote]

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BORNCANADIAN said:
Oga GentleANDREW, but a lot of EE applicants on the EE thread for AVO are waiting beyond 5,6,7 months. Sir, pls visit that thread to confirm..... :D ;D :-X :'(

I really do not know the reason for the wait you are talking about because I truly do not follow that thread. I am talking about people that I have personally worked with and the results that they have accomplished. I think it is high time we started to consider that applications for each person differs and some might encounter personal challenges which is unknown to the person it does not concern. AVO might have issues with the submission of some people and they have never shared it but doing it on their own. Just realize that it is not everybody that is talking about what he or she is passing through in this immigration runs to the fullest. I still stand by my earlier statement. They promised within 6 months to process Express Entry. Any of them that you know that his or hers has gone pass 6 months should contact them. They will respond.

BORNCANADIAN

Oct 28, 2015
I agree with you sir ;D

GENTLEANDREW said:
I really do not know the reason for the wait you are talking about because I truly do not follow that thread. I am talking about people that I have personally worked with and the results that they have accomplished. I think it is high time we started to consider that applications for each person differs and some might encounter personal challenges which is unknown to the person it does not concern. AVO might have issues with the submission of some people and they have never shared it but doing it on their own. Just realize that it is not everybody that is talking about what he or she is passing through in this immigration runs to the fullest. I still stand by my earlier statement. They promised within 6 months to process Express Entry. Any of them that you know that his or hers has gone pass 6 months should contact them. They will respond.

ddmckay

Nov 28, 2014
@Gentleandre .. the normal practice is for the visa offices to try to meet up with targets hence processing times but in most cases they try to keep up at the start only to revert back to the overral wait time listed before the commencement of a new ministerial instruction ... that you were lucky to be processsed early does not mean you have a special know how . like you said completing an application attracts different hurdles ,its part of the game ...the EE applicants had very fast processing from the outset but because of the stall to processing they also are affected for most of those waiting on the EE lane like us, processing has been at snail pace since april rite around the time we also of the fsw 2014 started noticing this delays ... so oga if you have something positive to say please share or just ghost along and wish us well with your prayers.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ddmckay said:
@Gentleandre .. the normal practice is for the visa offices to try to meet up with targets hence processing times but in most cases they try to keep up at the start only to revert back to the overral wait time listed before the commencement of a new ministerial instruction ... that you were lucky to be processsed early does not mean you have a special know how . like you said completing an application attracts different hurdles ,its part of the game ...the EE applicants had very fast processing from the outset but because of the stall to processing they also are affected for most of those waiting on the EE lane like us, processing has been at snail pace since april rite around the time we also of the fsw 2014 started noticing this delays ... so oga if you have something positive to say please share or just ghost along and wish us well with your prayers.

I am really amazed at the way you concluded because you obviously have not been following my post and know little about my rapport here and outside. I am not an Express Entry applicant. Help yourself by reading my timeline by the side (left hand corner). You from the way you have ended your message and mentioned in between do not like realities and careless to know certain things. I am a 2013 applicant; so you should not be talking about been fortunate to be processed early or not. I have constantly wished people well here along with mentioning what I think are the realities. So many of what I have talked about in the past are what are been experienced now. If you want to know, go back trailing messages.

Yes, it can happen that there are hitches which I never ran away from when commenting but does it stop one from mentioning what has happened to others? Do you want me to talk about what I do not know? I equally did not discount what has been mentioned earlier. What is the essence of a forum if the realities are difficult to be absorbed? You do not have to be insulting in your response to pass a message across because there is no basis for it. You should always exercise caution in your steps and statements and let your actions be proportionate to what has been laid forward. It is a race. So many things will happen but in the end we all hope for the best. Unfortunately, some interesting things will happen along the line. We only hope for the best. So, do not sound as if I do not wish you well or any of you which is a grossly erroneous assertion on your part. Learn to hold yourself and direct concerns as they are meant to be.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guyz, we're all one family. I can understand the frustration, especially for those of us still in Nigeria. I believe you both mean well; but let's show one another respect as we help our brothers and sisters in this journey. There's no doubt in my mind that we'll all be smiling at the end. Please, let's allow cooler hands.

BTW, which of the two of you will foot the bill for the orijin to kool the house down?

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kuskus said:
Guyz, we're all one family. I can understand the frustration, especially for those of us still in Nigeria. I believe you both mean well; but let's show one another respect as we help our brothers and sisters in this journey. There's no doubt in my mind that we'll all be smiling at the end. Please, let's allow cooler hands.

BTW, which of the two of you will foot the bill for the orijin to kool the house down?

Well, I do not have orijin to give out but have just called on AVO to begin to rain down MRs , PPRs and PP pick ups. That should be very satisfactory. #Smiles