WAIVED BY GOD'S GRACE
Passport Req..
X-JUNE-2016 BY GOD'S GRACE
VISA ISSUED...
SOONEST
LANDED..........
SOONEST
beforecanada2014 said:
Sure! RPR + passport request + udated PCC, IMM 5669 and 5406 was on 4th may and was delivered to AVO on 17th may. Had a shocker on June 13th as AVO made further request of new sets o passport fotos + another PCC update ( I forgot to insert my finger print in earlier PCC) ....Anyways, all are now in the past as my pick up mail has also dropped in time 1:48pm Nigerian time :). It all started on 25th Sept 2014.
Congrats BeforeCanada2014. I remember someone in the forum changed your name to In Canada sometime ago. Truly, it has ended in praise. Only God's hand could have made it happen, as it is for the rest of us still waiting. Go and prosper in our new country. Cheers :D

abiola1

Oct 24, 2014
tosin79 said:
Thanks again Ibadanchap. We have friends in Toronto who can pick us up at Buffalo airport. It's actually a medical emergency. For this reason, I need to be 100% sure that this will work. We are currently in Lagos not within Canada.
l can confirm this. I went to the outlet mall in Buffalo in April. I do not have a PR card as I only landed a few days earlier. I showed my copr I was allowed in no questions asked. I was in a private vehicle

seunmsl7

Star Member
Jun 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st Dec 2014
Doc's Request.
3rd June 2015 Request for new born Addition
Nomination.....
3rd Feb 2015
AOR Received.
24th Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Applicatiom
File Transfer...
19 th Feb 2015
Med's Request
14th Sept 2015
Med's Done....
29th Sept 2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29/3/2016
VISA ISSUED...
13/04/2016
LANDED..........
9th Sept 2016
Easyjay said:
Seun, please contact Azibanye Abila on 08038773706 she works for HRG int'l Airline tickets booking
HRG will sure give you unbeatable service I used it mysel upon the recommendation of a friend who had
been using their service for the past 8years or email her to get cheap flight quotes.
email address - azibanye.abila@ng.hrgworldwide.com
THANK YOU

tosin79

Apr 10, 2014
abiola1 said:
l can confirm this. I went to the outlet mall in Buffalo in April. I do not have a PR card as I only landed a few days earlier. I showed my copr I was allowed in no questions asked. I was in a private vehicle
Thanks Abiola1

tosin79

Apr 10, 2014
ibadanchap said:
Sorry about the medical emergency. It is well IJN.

I am 100% sure you will be able to pass through land borders with your Nigerian passport and CoPR. I landed at the Peace bridge at Buffalo on May 28th officially as PR though i have been resident in Canada since 2013. Because we had a family vacation planned for the US in july even before we got our PR and i knew we may not get our PR card by that time, i specifically asked the CBSA agent if we would be able to enter back into Canada if we travel to the US via a private vehicle at land border. The agent confirmed we can. Even though you are in Nigeria right now, there is no difference between me and you if we are both in the US and need to enter Canada as we both PRs and carry Nigerian passports.

PR card is only required if you are entering Canada by a commercial vehicle, irrespective of port of landing as the commercial vehicle will not allow you to board without a PR card or PRTD in the first place

You may also make inquiries with the CBSA on this or the Canadian embassy so your mind can be at rest.

The other option of course is to apply for PRTD as mentioned and hope for speedy processing based on your emergency.
Thanks ibadanchap. We will proceed as advised

davido2016

Dec 22, 2015
Abim said:
Hello everyone trust we are all doing great.

Praise God with me for His mercies. We left Nigeria on July 5, 2016 for Toronto via Emirates. It was a long journey of 7hrs + to Dubai and another 13 hrs + to Toronto. We landed at about 4pm on July 6 and headed to the immigration after which we were directed to the officers reasonable for paper work. The queue wasn't that long as there were just about 6 people before us but by the time we were leaving, the queue had grown very long. The lady who attended to us was quite friendly and only asked some basic questions including how much we had for POF which she didn't ask to see or the evidence of the balance. Service Canada had issues so we were advised to obtain our SIN from anyone close to where we would stay. Next point of call was the customs which had a very long queue but we had to endure the wait as we wanted to get our excel sheet of list of goods to follow stamped, as we had sent 250kg of food & other personal items through air cargo the day before.We got all the necessary paper work and will not be charged any duties when we go and pick them.

We didn't realise that Service Canada was different from Service Ontario so we walked a 30 minutes in the hot sun to Service Ontario and met a very long queue. On getting to our turn at Service Ontario, we were told we had to go to Service Canada which was going to be another 45 minutes walk (the area we stayed in Ajax doesn't have a good transit system). Fortunately we saw a bus and the driver said he could take us but then he wouldn't collect cash for bus fares. We had to beg o and said we were JJC Canada :D. He allowed us and dropped us off at the stop of Service Canada. The obtaining of the SIN was very simple and short after which we went to the bank. We met very friendly people all the way who were willing to help and provide information even if it's not them you are asking from..noticed everyone we met today talked about the weather.

Onto the next level is our home search in an area that transit is easily accessible and would probably be close to potential work area.

I pray that everyone still awaiting one feedback or the other from CIC will have their testimonies on this forum veryyyyyyyy soon.

Have a pleasant evening.

Congrats on your landing.
please give us the link or info on how to send load by Cargo to Canada

beforecanada2014

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Visa Office......
accra
LANDED..........
15th Dec 2016
Thank U! AVO will surely answer u in no time, IJN...
soundcode said:
Congrats BeforeCanada2014. I remember someone in the forum changed your name to In Canada sometime ago. Truly, it has ended in praise. Only God's hand could have made it happen, as it is for the rest of us still waiting. Go and prosper in our new country. Cheers :D

Canadalldway

Aug 18, 2015
Halo people, any news/update regarding AVO? This whole thing don get as ebi..........o.
See APC see AVO, any difference? Good intention but manifestation, you cant be sure.
The wait is taking too too looooooong.

Flosure

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
25/11/2014
AOR Received.
25/11/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
12/06/2015 and 28/10/2015
Med's Done....
05/11/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
13/04/2016
LANDED..........
04/08/2016
Pipis Husband, Ibadanchap & Ed_b_good. I sent you PMs. Hope to get your response soon. Regards.

dewasco

Jun 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
19-09-2014
Nomination.....
06-01-2015
Med's Done....
12-07-2015
Passport Req..
04-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
July
Hello great house members, the journey that started in 2007 finally became a reality on the 8th of July 2016 when we landed at Toronto Int. Airport. we saw God at work in every step of the way and all glory to His name.
We left Naija on the 30th of June, stayed in the UK for some days, enroute to the maple land. Air Canada took us from the UK and we were told that our baggage will be taken to our final destination- Saskatoon. Alas! after the conclusion of the immigration process at Toronto, rushing to board our connecting flight as we had less than 45 minutes left, we just discovered at a corner all our bags on a trolley close to the customs point. That started another routine delay that took over 1 hour as the queue was long. However the custom lady was very helpful and rushed things up. she only counted the cash on us as we had more than the maximum amount. by then we are 30 minutes late for our flight. As God would have it however, the flight was delayed because of us and could feel all eyes staring at us when we embarked especially being the only blacks, but did it really matter, just glad to make it.
Fast forward to Saskatoon and after about 2 hrs turbulence in the air for a journey of 3.5 hours, family members were on hand to welcome us and though jet lagged its been blissful since then. Canada is indeed a beautiful land, the weather is friendly for now and all things are working for our good
This is dewasco reporting live and direct from Saskatoon.

For house members waiting for one updates or the other, hang in there, the good Lord that brought you this far will not abandon you. There is no record of abandoned project in His hands. your testimony is next.

Pipis Husband and the great guys in the house God bless you

adaghogho

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Doc's Request.
09-09-2015
Nomination.....
14-02-2015
File Transfer...
14-02-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2016
LANDED..........
September 2016
dewasco said:
Hello great house members, the journey that started in 2007 finally became a reality on the 8th of July 2016 when we landed at Toronto Int. Airport. we saw God at work in every step of the way and all glory to His name.
We left Naija on the 30th of June, stayed in the UK for some days, enroute to the maple land. Air Canada took us from the UK and we were told that our baggage will be taken to our final destination- Saskatoon. Alas! after the conclusion of the immigration process at Toronto, rushing to board our connecting flight as we had less than 45 minutes left, we just discovered at a corner all our bags on a trolley close to the customs point. That started another routine delay that took over 1 hour as the queue was long. However the custom lady was very helpful and rushed things up. she only counted the cash on us as we had more than the maximum amount. by then we are 30 minutes late for our flight. As God would have it however, the flight was delayed because of us and could feel all eyes staring at us when we embarked especially being the only blacks, but did it really matter, just glad to make it.
Fast forward to Saskatoon and after about 2 hrs turbulence in the air for a journey of 3.5 hours, family members were on hand to welcome us and though jet lagged its been blissful since then. Canada is indeed a beautiful land, the weather is friendly for now and all things are working for our good

For house members waiting for one updates or the other, hang in there, the good Lord that brought you this far will not abandon you. There is no record of abandoned project in His hands. your testimony is next.

Congratulations bro on the safe and successful landing story. Truly all things works together for good.
Enjoy and possess the land

Flosure

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
25/11/2014
AOR Received.
25/11/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
12/06/2015 and 28/10/2015
Med's Done....
05/11/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
13/04/2016
LANDED..........
04/08/2016
dewasco said:

Nice dewasco my guy. God bless you all in the new land.

tobesky86

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Visa Office......
VIENNA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31/10/2014
Doc's Request.
Direct Debit-19/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER-28/01/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
18/05/2015
Med's Done....
28/05/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
17/06/2015
LANDED..........
March 2016
Hello House,
Is there anyway we can buy CAD in Nigeria through the bank?
Also for those who are travelling in August/September, ticket prices seems to be on the high side now o.
I did my soft landing already in March and left my family in Calgary. And doing the final clearance of our stuffs here before moving finally first week of September. Thanks to God my wife already found a job in finance in Calgary with a ery good pay. It seems things are finally picking up in AB.

Appreciate your response
Good luck to everyone still waiting for somenews

Tario...34

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/12/2014
File Transfer...
17/03/15
Med's Request
Waiting patiently....
calgary family said:
My people abeg did anyone have any idea whether AVO is going to release our MR or when are they going to release it.
The waiting as turn to something else.

Am just waiting patiently.... Please let us pray even more about our applications. God's time is the best. We shouldn't give up yet it will surely come... Our expectations shall not be cut short in Jesus Name. Amen

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Flosure said:
Pipis Husband, Ibadanchap & Ed_b_good. I sent you PMs. Hope to get your response soon. Regards.
Hi, I've replied :)