Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pipis Husband said:
Wow, that was fast. Sneaked in and sneaked out ;)

All glory to God, welcome in arrears. All the best as you get set to return :)
Please I sent you a PM sir.
God bless you for the support.

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flakytezy said:
I want to give all glory to God for journey mercies. I landed with my children 2 weeks ago at Toronto Pearson airport to complete landing formalities. We travelled with KLM (return ticket bought for 3 of us at the cost of 869,000 naira on wakanow) and it was a smooth ride from Lagos via Amsterdam to Toronto. We travelled with just 2 checked luggage and 1 hand luggage since it was a soft landing (stayed 9 days). Landing formalities were smooth. I declared CAD 500 cash with me and told them I had my bank statements ( in USD) with me. We collected our SIN numbers and left for the hotel. The excitement from the children were palpable and they really enjoyed their stay in Toronto. I have promised them that we are moving finally very soon ( hopefully by end of this year) by God's grace.
I really appreciate the Lord Almighty who made the dream to migrate a reality. I also appreciate Pipis husband and others too numerous to mention who are always willing to assist. God Almighty will surprise you pleasantly this year in Jesus name.
For those expecting updates, God will open the book of remembrance unto you and quicken AVO to answer you speedily in Jesus name.
WOW, that was great, Thank God for his mercy, Enjoy.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Unibadan said:
Hello People,

A friend of mine evaluated his BSc and ICAN with WES. And on the side of the ICAN, it was written as '2 year Professional Study in Accounting' on the WES certificate.

In this regards, should he choose two or more post-secondary credentials with one being at least 3+ years on the CIC application form?

Your quick response will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.
I've replied your PM.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Aroms said:
Hello House,

I got an update from my representative and my BG still remain the same "in progress"
THe review of the submitted documents part of mycic account is still showing: "we need an additional document from applicantt",
since the day I received PPR but before then it was showing provided.

I don't know the additional document they are referring to and no mail from AVO concerning the additional document.

Has anyone in the house experience this before, our passport is already 5 weeks with AVO

Before PPR
Application/profile details:
WHERE IS THIS APPLICATION?:DETAILS
Application/profile Status:eek:pen
Review of eligibility: Review in progress
Review of medical result: passed
Review of submitted documents: Provided
Scheduling an interview: Not needed at this time
A background check needed: Not needed at this time
Final decision: Not started

After PPR
Application/profile details:
WHERE IS THIS APPLICATION?:DETAILS
Application/profile Status:eek:pen
Review of eligibility: Review in progress
Review of medical result: passed
Review of submitted documents: We need an additional document from applicant
Scheduling an interview: Not needed at this time
A background check needed: in progress
Final decision: Not started

Thanks

I've replied your PM.

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@PH, thanks sir for the swift respose.
Remain bless.

Zionsbae

May 7, 2016
ijeree said:
Congrats @ Zionsbae. God is indeed gracious to you.
I totally agree with you on the immigration agents. I also did everything myself (with God's amazing guidance) and there were no hitches.
We continue to pray that it will end in praise for every member of this beautiful e-family
Are your Emirates tickets one way or return?
It was actually one way though. Not sure about return tickets.

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations flakytezy, on you landing.

flakytezy said:
I want to give all glory to God for journey mercies. I landed with my children 2 weeks ago at Toronto Pearson airport to complete landing formalities. We travelled with KLM (return ticket bought for 3 of us at the cost of 869,000 naira on wakanow) and it was a smooth ride from Lagos via Amsterdam to Toronto. We travelled with just 2 checked luggage and 1 hand luggage since it was a soft landing (stayed 9 days). Landing formalities were smooth. I declared CAD 500 cash with me and told them I had my bank statements ( in USD) with me. We collected our SIN numbers and left for the hotel. The excitement from the children were palpable and they really enjoyed their stay in Toronto. I have promised them that we are moving finally very soon ( hopefully by end of this year) by God's grace.
I really appreciate the Lord Almighty who made the dream to migrate a reality. I also appreciate Pipis husband and others too numerous to mention who are always willing to assist. God Almighty will surprise you pleasantly this year in Jesus name.
For those expecting updates, God will open the book of remembrance unto you and quicken AVO to answer you speedily in Jesus name.

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations and welcome to the group Zionsbae.

Zionsbae said:
Hi guys, I've been a silent member of the group for a couple of months now and it's amazing to see the magnitude of team spirit here. Pardon my epistle but I just have to testify to the goodness of our great God

My story and journey has been one of patience and profound faith in God and thank God, "it has ended in praise" (I love that in-house slogan by the way). I first attempted to apply in 2012 from the UK when my sponsored work permit visa was under threat of being cancelled because I'd left the job for which I was sponsored but unfortunately, the programme was closed that year. I eventually returned to Nigeria in December 2012. I remember crying my eyes out on the flight back home because having been in the UK for nearly 5 years, I'd come to love it plus my siblings were all settled in the UK with just my parents in Nigeria. Although my work permit wasn't cancelled, I knew it was only a matter of time before it eventually would be and I wasn't prepared to be an illegal immigrant in any country for any reason. I felt my life had ended as I lost everything - My job, my car, and the relationship I was in. My sister knew how much it broke my heart to be separated from the crew and she wrote a note and slipped into my luggage reassuring me it was for the best and that she was convinced God was taking me back to Nigeria to meet my husband and would settle me thereafter. How true she was! I met my husband one month after my return.

Back to the gist...in July 2013, allocation for my NOC got filled before I could gather all documents so I had to wait for 2014. I finally applied in 2014 as a single person and got married same year in December. We initially decided not to notify Accra of the change in status for fear it might delay the application but planned instead that I would get it and then file for him but thank God we didn't take that route.

In 2015, I got a mail requesting updated POF. Apparently exchange rates had caused the funds to fall short. At this point I had tampered with the money and so my husband had to transfer funds to my account. I later got a mail asking for provenance of funds and so we were left with no option but to introduce myself husband and include him in the application. They asked for additional docs which we sent then received MR a few days later. Medicals done in August 2015 for both of us and nothing heard till Feb 2016 when I sent a mail asking the status of our application. Got a reply from Accra saying our application was in queue. Got a mail on the 3rd of March inviting us for pre-departure orientation session but no PPR. I felt that would come soon but didn't hear anything again until the 9th of April when I got a call from Accra asking if we were no longer interested in the application as they sent a mail requesting our passports since the 3rd of March!!!! You can imagine my shock! That mail somehow never made it to my inbox and it wasn't in my spam either (devil is a liar) and it had been over a month! I quickly told her we were definitely interested and would be sending in our passports but explained my challenge was my husband was away at work in Oman and wouldn't be back till the last week in April. She said no extensions could be granted anymore since we already missed the first deadline. To cut this very long story short, we made a way and sent in our passports and visas were finally issued and returned on the 27th of April. And so I'd like to encourage everyone still waiting to keep the faith as hope will never disappoint.

Bits on the side:

I noticed a majority of people use Agencies who charge an arm and a leg. It can actually be done without them. My application was processed from start to finish without the use of a representative and it was seamless. I did everything myself and didn't have to spend a dime on professional fees.

Secondly for the member who asked for cheap flight tickets. Try Emirates. My husband and I purchased our tickets just last week for N566,000. Less than 300k/person and we fly first week in August.

Easyjay

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-16-2014
Nomination.....
10-23-2014
AOR Received.
11-18-2015
IELTS Request
INCLUDED FROM INCEPTION
File Transfer...
01-28-2015
Med's Request
07-30-2015
Med's Done....
08-10-2015
Interview........
NIL
Passport Req..
03-04-2016, PP sent 16-03-16 requested for clarification on account statement 30-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2016
LANDED..........
JULY 2016
flakytezy said:
Flakytez, CONGRATULATIONS to you and your family.

Easyjay

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-16-2014
Nomination.....
10-23-2014
AOR Received.
11-18-2015
IELTS Request
INCLUDED FROM INCEPTION
File Transfer...
01-28-2015
Med's Request
07-30-2015
Med's Done....
08-10-2015
Interview........
NIL
Passport Req..
03-04-2016, PP sent 16-03-16 requested for clarification on account statement 30-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2016
LANDED..........
JULY 2016
Zionsbae said:
Hi guys, I've been a silent member of the group for a couple of months now and it's amazing to see the magnitude of team spirit here. Pardon my epistle but I just have to testify to the goodness of our great God

My story and journey has been one of patience and profound faith in God and thank God, "it has ended in praise" (I love that in-house slogan by the way). I first attempted to apply in 2012 from the UK when my sponsored work permit visa was under threat of being cancelled because I'd left the job for which I was sponsored but unfortunately, the programme was closed that year. I eventually returned to Nigeria in December 2012. I remember crying my eyes out on the flight back home because having been in the UK for nearly 5 years, I'd come to love it plus my siblings were all settled in the UK with just my parents in Nigeria. Although my work permit wasn't cancelled, I knew it was only a matter of time before it eventually would be and I wasn't prepared to be an illegal immigrant in any country for any reason. I felt my life had ended as I lost everything - My job, my car, and the relationship I was in. My sister knew how much it broke my heart to be separated from the crew and she wrote a note and slipped into my luggage reassuring me it was for the best and that she was convinced God was taking me back to Nigeria to meet my husband and would settle me thereafter. How true she was! I met my husband one month after my return.

Bits on the side:

I noticed a majority of people use Agencies who charge an arm and a leg. It can actually be done without them. My application was processed from start to finish without the use of a representative and it was seamless. I did everything myself and didn't have to spend a dime on professional fees.

Secondly for the member who asked for cheap flight tickets. Try Emirates. My husband and I purchased our tickets just last week for N566,000. Less than 300k/person and we fly first week in August.
Zionbae, you indeed have a very wonderful testimony thanks for sharing this it is quite inspiring and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Easyjay

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-16-2014
Nomination.....
10-23-2014
AOR Received.
11-18-2015
IELTS Request
INCLUDED FROM INCEPTION
File Transfer...
01-28-2015
Med's Request
07-30-2015
Med's Done....
08-10-2015
Interview........
NIL
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2016
LANDED..........
JULY 2016
HELLOOOOOO ALL for members still scouting for cheap flights try out www.smartfares.com
it has really proven to be outstanding many have tried it.

flakytezy

Sep 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of spain (file transferred to Accra)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-12-2014 (received 10-12-2014)
Nomination.....
PER ..26-2-2015
Med's Request
Sept 23rd ,2015
Med's Done....
Oct 17th,2015
Passport Req..
15-4-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-4-2016
LANDED..........
30-5-2016
Thanks so much everyone. God will perfect your plans too.
@Pipis husband, I came to survey the land briefly. It is indeed a beautiful land. Thanks so much.

Bookerteee

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th Dec 2014, Debited on 26 Feb 2015
Doc's Request.
Sent with App
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
PER recieved on 21 March 2015
LANDED..........
By Gods Grace
fresh boy said:
Welcome to the club Oyeni. We are all still waiting for our MR's, so join us for the waiting. I guess a Little patience its all we need. By His Grace it will all end in Praise. IJN. Amen
AVO is not even saying anything about it. Is it true that they plan to conclude FSW by September 2016?

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Easyjay said:
HELLOOOOOO ALL for members still scouting for cheap flights try out www.smartfares.com
it has really proven to be outstanding many have tried it.
Thanks Easyjay.

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
Believe me AVO is doing thorough review on files.I saw a lot of outgoing and incoming activities on my files via gcms received 2days ago.MR is very close...within 1-2weeks